Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Am I Threading On Right Path? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Threading On Right Path? (852 Views)

Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? / He wants to pierce his ears! ladies you love guys with earrings on right? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Threading On Right Path? by onyidalu(f): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
hey pple!!!

i enjoy every moment on Nl keeps me going all day all night.

i kinda have a problem n i know u guys can help, hope u give me a sincere reply.
am in a relationship dats actually gonna end up in marriage hopefully smiley
but the p is we dn't always GIST cry

we dn't talk abt things buh everything he does points to d fact dat he loves me,,,,i dn't see dis guy as quite b'cos i ve seen him wen his around his frnds he makes dem laugh buh wen we r alone it more of the other thing than gist.

i dn't wanna complain cos he says its distance. i rily love him buh he makes me seek attention elsewhere. we dn't talk more than 5mins on calls buh he calls morning, afternoon n night.

i rily dn't know wat to do his pple love me n i love dem buh am confused,
HELP!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2011
Perhaps you should show him what you've written here. You have to be direct with him.

Poor thing could be unaware of what he's doing undecided
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by URFATHER: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2011
rokiatu:

Perhaps you should show him what you've written here. You have to be direct with him.

That's my rokiiiiiiiii always the first to post in most threads on romance section kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by Mobinga: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2011
And she's the most sensible poster in the romance section alongside Odunnu and Googles. The rest are just shit
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by jaybee3(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
Your dude is Introverted so try engaging him in things he loves doing.
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2011
You love him and he loves you,
Perhaps that's all that matters.
Find a way to resolve all other issues. . .if he dosn't initiate the gist then perhaps you should.
It's quite obvious you are very interested in his affair. . .but if you are truly interested, you would SHOW it to him. . .
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by gbanikiti(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2011
Op, heed 2 rokiatu's advice. Marriage is 4eva ok.
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by Nelson6(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2011
@poster
if he doesnt talk/gist with u now, when u eventually marry, the discussion level will plummet to zero.

ask urself, do u have good communication skill? get to know subjects that interest him, it could be music, science, art n crafts, sports, food watever just get to know it.

since he likes to joke, joke lightly with him, invent discussions since dats your major problem for now, engage him in talks and gauge how he reacts/ interacts with u.

if u dont start him talking now wen u get married its not gonna be easier.

e be like say u be talk active lol all da best.
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by lightheart(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2011
@Op, had same prob wit an ex. We did care a lot about ourselves, a day dint go by without me callin her buh yet dia wz dis kinda wall wen it comes to convos buh wit my friends, it's a merry-go-round. Seems dia wz jst nothin to jist about or we had a pact wit silence, Well, I couldn't jst go on wit dis, did som investigations and saw dat d wall was up cos we wia tryin so hard to b d perfect partner and 4gettin d fact dt we wia jst not bein our real selves to d oda, in bin our real selves, d walls fell down and d convos started comin in.

My advice is get him involved d more in ur life, u noticed it 1st, so u gotta axe it, let him in, doz tins u r free askin ur friends, ask him, get to know wot he tinks. I don't wanna assume you lock d door wen u bathe buh if u do, then its tym for couple-baths, he'll take d cue nd take it from dia, fact is he loves you so much dt he wants to tread softly (talk onli wen asked, ask onli wen necessary etc), Bottomline: be veri human wit him, 'be you' wit him, and he'll be so relaxed wit you he'll drop his defenses, na u go even tuk say him too tuk, Goodluck(not jonathan) *puts ice on thumbs*
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by onyidalu(f): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2011
@y'all i can say ow happy i am reading the replies, smiley

y'all ve proved to be your broda's keeper kiss kiss

i will heed to d advice n am gonna share d outcome wit u guys,

plenti of love kiss
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by onyidalu(f): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2011
rokiatu:

we find it difficult dealing with our problems over the phone, making him see dis is going to ruin a whole lot of things,
i will just do ma best to make it work,
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by Odunnu: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2011
jay bee:

Your dude is Introverted so try engaging him in things he loves doing.

how would u say he's introverted when he's literally a talking parrot when among friends? Dude just doesnt have anything to talk about except sex with his babe and thats dangerous and boring in the longterm.
Mobinga:

And she's the most sensible poster in the romance section alongside Odunnu and Googles. The rest are just poo
you'l do well as a farmer. Remind me to get some sticks for your stalking ambition. Lol.
@topic: Try telling/gisting him about your everday activity, gist him about your plans,your fears ask him for inputs, crack jokes keep talking,hopefully he'l get to do same with you. Luck I wish you
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by Mobinga: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
Lol. You weren't on the thread so its not stalking.
cool
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by onyidalu(f): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2011
Odunnu:

how would u say he's introverted when he's literally a talking parrot when among friends? Dude just doesnt have anything to talk about except sex with his babe and thats dangerous and boring in the longterm.you'l do well as a farmer. Remind me to get some sticks for your stalking ambition. Lol.
@topic: Try telling/gisting him about your everday activity, gist him about your plans,your fears ask him for inputs, crack jokes keep talking,hopefully he'l get to do same with you. Luck I wish you

thank yu dear i'll try do dat
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by Odunnu: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
Mobinga:

Lol. You weren't on the thread so its not stalking.
cool
i'm sure you werent exhibiting your expertise at stalking when you noticed us.
Just remind me about 'em sticks. You'l need them
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by sirt1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2011
OP,

Initiate the gist and see whether he will flow along with you. If not, call him to other and see whether he will change. Otherwise, take solace somewhere or adjust urself to suit his condition.
Re: Am I Threading On Right Path? by sirt1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2011
sir t:

OP,

Initiate the gist and see whether he will flow along with you. If not, call him to other and see whether he will change. Otherwise, take solace somewhere or adjust urself to suit his condition.

@ bolded,

the correct word is order

(1) (Reply)

Guys Must Lie To Girls? / Should He Marry Her? / Because Of Love:another Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.