Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating (411 Views)

My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / I’m Dating An Extremely Endowed Man And I Never Imagined It Would Be This Diffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by Marks112: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2020
Hi everyone,my mom is a celestial woman so she believes in all these things
She asked 4pastors ,1said she’s okay,others said no
But the thing is I am exhausted,I can’t start all over again and I love her and she loves me very
She’s not your average Nigerian girl that loves money
I have just been thinking a lot ,cos I don’t even know what could happen in future that will make the pastors say no

And the main thing here now is now that my mom has asked these people she will never support this marriage,how do I convince her?

And I can’t break up with my gf she has been with me through a lot ..I just tire
Been praying to God that if she’s not for me she should be the one to break up or Bleep up
I don’t want to hurt her
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2020
LIKE SERIOUSLY?
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by DICKstractor: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by Lcf69(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Why? Bc,he created you and owns your life now as in God? My dear,you better unslave urself before U go back to your creator and realise that,you never ever lived your God giving life on Earth...... PINNED.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by extol1(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2020
this is a very big cross that only you can carry
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by gasparpisciotta: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2020
If 4 pastors were consulted and only one said she’s okay, that tells you something about the veracity of the message they claim to receive.

Since you are still confused consult a ifa priest to determine which one of the pastors is right

But bros o, if una meet for yankee and both of you are ready, will you be going this route of testing testing before you decide?
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by Marks112: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
If 4 pastors were consulted and only one said she’s okay, that tells you something about the veracity of the message they claim to receive.

Since you are still confused consult a ifa priest to determine which one of the pastors is right

But bros o, if una meet for yankee and both of you are ready, will you be going this route of testing testing before you decide?
Na yankee we Dey ,na my mom Dey ask everybody undecided
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:
But the thing is I am exhausted,I can’t start all over again and I love her and she loves me very
I have just been thinking a lot ,cos I don’t even know what could happen in future that will make the pastors say no

And the main thing here now is now that my mom has asked these people she will never support this marriage,how do I convince her?

And I can’t break up with my gf she has been with me through a lot ..I just tire
Been praying to God that if she’s not for me she should be the one to break up or Bleep up
I don’t want to hurt her
I would be sincere with you and say the truth, it might hurt you, I apologize ahead.

It is true that we are to honor and obey our parents, but you need to understand that when it comes to spiritual matters(not religion - blindfold) , You are to take up your sword by yourself because you are already a Man and not a child. You need to understand most pastors use what is called familiar spirits, and when they give messages and you accept, its like you sealing the message. They might decieve our parents and ancestors, but you should refuse to be decieved. I am sorry to say that most pastors and so called men of God are herbalist holding bible(same as other religion leaders, most of them). Many are not aware. They have nothing with the True Living Elohim (God),.

It's your future, If you want answers from your maker, You ask Him yourself and not let some men who have nothing to do with The Most High gamble your future for you.

Seek your Maker, surrender your heart to Him. Follow His Ways(Holiness), hunger for Him, Fast and pray, Read His words. You will hear from your maker yourself. We are created to have intimate relationship with our Father, not to be decieved by religions and religion leaders. If she's yours, she will support your new life style, if she's not, she will flee. Don't be deceived by your heart and emotions. I didn't say start going to one church or go and meet one pastor.

The question is are you ready to sacrifice pleasures for relationship with your Maker?

Shalom
All Praises To The Most High

3 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2020
I will advise you pray over it yourself and let the spirit of God minister to you.
Marrying someone your parents don't approve on moral and family/religious grounds is different from marrying who your parents don't approve spiritually.

You hold the final decision on the spiritual aspect of your life. Don't let anyone lead you wrongly
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by Marks112: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2020
EliteBiz:

I would be sincere with you and say the truth, it might hurt you, I apologize ahead.

It is true that we are to honor and obey our parents, but you need to understand that when it comes to spiritual matters(not religion - blindfold) , You are to take up your sword by yourself because you are already a Man and not a child. You need to understand most pastors use what is called familiar spirits, and when they give messages and you accept, its like you sealing the message. They might decieve our parents and ancestors, but you should refuse to be decieved. I am sorry to say that most pastors and so called men of God are herbalist holding bible(same as other religion leaders, most of them). Many are not aware. They have nothing with the True Living Elohim (God),.

It's your future, If you want answers from your maker, You ask Him yourself and not let some men who have nothing to do with The Most High gamble your future for you.

Seek your Maker, surrender your heart to Him. Follow His Ways(Holiness), hunger for Him, Fast and pray, Read His words. You will hear from your maker yourself. We are created to have intimate relationship with our Father, not to be decieved by religions and religion leaders. If she's yours, she will support your new life style, if she's not, she will flee. Don't be deceived by your heart and emotions.

The question is are you ready to sacrifice pleasures for relationship with your Maker?

Shalom
Thank you
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by potent5(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2020
You are not serious about marriage yet. When you are ready you know what to do. Why didn't you take the poor girl to your mother for the so-called spiritual consultation before you started dating her? Now you are looking for excuse to abandon her. Nonsense
Marks112:

I don’t want to hurt her
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by ayenale1(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2020
Counter your mom that you have contacted 5 pastors, 3 alfaz and they all said she's the one you should marry that how i overcome my own challenge and i thank God for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2020
He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing................

Do you know that God can talk to you and show you things too? Jer 33:3

Go and seek His opinion.
Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by gasparpisciotta: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:

Na yankee we Dey ,na my mom Dey ask everybody undecided

Marriage is a more practical affair than a spiritual assignment one.

I wonder why you letting your mum decide for you.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry The Person I’m Dating by Adedotguy: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2020
EliteBiz:

Seek your Maker, surrender your heart to Him. Follow His Ways(Holiness), hunger for Him, Fast and pray, Read His words. You will hear from your maker yourself. We are created to have intimate relationship with our Father, not to be decieved by religions and religion leaders. If she's yours, she will support your new life style, if she's not, she will flee. Don't be deceived by your heart and emotions. I didn't say start going to one church or go and meet one pastor.

Shalom

Nice advice here.

Your personal conviction of her not emotions or feelings.

God speaks to everyone but we do not listen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) / All The Yeye Atheists On Nairaland «««««««this Is For You»»»»»»» / What Is The Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.