Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

My Simple Agenda1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Simple Agenda1 (146 Views)

My Simple Advice To Tinubu ( The Jagaban) / My Simple Advice To FG On #ENDSARS Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Simple Agenda1 by oshorstan(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
I don't have much to say.

Politically, what are the antecedents of POI in ensuring Edo people benefits? What did he do when he was with Igbinedion for 8 years?

Godwin wasn't yet a governor yet Oshiomhole said that he was the "BrainBox" behind his 8 year success as Edo Governor.

Why is Oshiobaba repeating the same mistake he claim to make In 2016? He should allow the pastor and his deputy to address Edo people n let us know what they can do. No propaganda! All lies, violence and falsehood

it pains me alot that The Hatred between this two has degenerated into our youths , who now fight themselves in the streets and sidewalks

How do you think I would feel knowing my father is jumping up and down in a vehicle campaigning inside the rain and hot sun for someone he once called unprinted names? How can someone speak the truth with two mouth?

Have you noticed that their sticker doesn't bear Buhari face! Baba hasn't made any statement since poi emergence. He has no trust in brigands

How will apc bring out someone who have EFCC corruption case as a flag bearer in a gubernatorial polls? It shows the apc is sick.

Lastly, Baba said he will fight Obaseki with violence. He will use the lives and Blood of our Edo youths to paint the streets red mixed with the already natural red sand in Edo state. I am not surprised that Top government officials are supporting Poi it shows H.E Governor Obaseki has been running skeleton cabinet. And I will be happy if they leave in their droves like birds

If Wike can do it, GGO can!

God Bless Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Presidential Task Force Briefs Buhari / New INEC Admin Sec. Assumes Duty In Ilorin / It Was Just A Funny Thing To Call It A Revolution Protest-adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.