Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,293 members, 7,940,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 7 (270 Views)

PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 20 / PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 19 / PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 7 by graceola001(f): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
PAULINA... A Life With A Difference
© OLAYEMI GRACE

EPISODE SEVEN
“What is the meaning of this?” She said in the calmest way she could to hide her irritation.

“I just wanted to see how strong you are,” the guy replied and then laughed with his guys.

“I thought it would be difficult to harass you since you claimed to be saved so I want to see how secure your salvation is,” he added and chuckled.

“Don’t tempt God,”

Paulina tried to walk away from them but one of the guys stood before her and blocked her way so she was not able to go and she was getting really exhausted due to how hungry she was.

“What if I want to?” Another one said.

“Let’s see what will happen.”

“I’m not going to allow you bring tears to the eyes of your innocent parents when they hear of your death. Because I know no one can fight God and live to tell the story. All I just have for you is that Jesus loves you and He died because of sinners like you so you can be saved and delivered from this bondage of sin.”

“Hahahahahaha!” They all laughed loudly.

“I can see that you are not well, so you are still preaching to me?” The guy said and gave Paulina a dirty slap.

She wasn’t expecting that and she could not bear the impact of the slap on her that she fell to the ground.

The guys told her never to talk about sin or death anywhere they were again and that the slap was just a tip of the iceberg and the next time they see or hear her preaching they were going to personally see to her destruction in the school.

Paulina was really hurt and it took her a while before she could stand to her feet. The corner was secluded and quiet because students hardly pass through the place due to the records of negative things that do happen along that road. A lot of girls had been raped, robbed and assaulted on that road and the school authority had tried all they could to curb the evil but those criminals were unbending. And since it was a road that led to the female hostels, they had to make another way which was fully secured by guards and cameras were everywhere.
But Paulina had to pass through that road because it was shorter and she was very hungry. She never had any feeling that something of such was going to happen to her and that was really strange. Because, before anything would happen to her whether good or bad, she would have known.

When she got to her hostel, she sat on her bed and kept on wondering why all that happened had to happen. She didn’t get any answers to all her questions but she could not just stop wondering. She laid on her bed still thinking and then she slept off. She had a dream which was an answer to all her questions.

To be continued...
Visit www.okadabooks.com/user/Graceolayemi
To read the whole story

(1) (Reply)

A Hinge Of Faith / How To Look Out For Yourself When Your Relationship Goes South. Part 1 / Writers! Amazon Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.