Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,421 members, 7,908,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2400 Views)

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nisland(m): 12:54am On Aug 13, 2020
Den be praying and fasting God will surely answer your prayer.
Re: . by NoToPile: 1:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Reading the story even before getting to the part of the pregnancy with another woman it had signs of someone they are drumming for from the outside, he is simply responding to the beat/sound of the drum hence the reaction in the home.

Once you have extramarital affairs with some people your life and your main family are in shambles problems here and there . Adultery opens you and your family to all sorts of problems.

She should get a job pls .
Re: . by nuelyoyo(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2020
@midehill, after reading your sister's story, I can say that her situation won't be this bad if she has financial independence. You said your sister has her own bad side, can you please shed more light on that? Do you think her bad side contributed to her husband's change in attitude?
But in all, I think the man should at least consider the welfare of his children.
Re: . by midehill(m): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2020
nuelyoyo:
@midehill, after reading your sister's story, I can say that her situation won't be this bad if she has financial independence. You said your sister has her own bad side, can you please shed more light on that? Do you think her bad side contributed to her husband's change in attitude?
But in all, I think the man should at least consider the welfare of his children.

Thanks for your input... I noticed at times she Z disobedient to ha husband... But not anymore though
Re: . by midehill(m): 12:04am On Aug 15, 2020
NoToPile:
Reading the story even before getting to the part of the pregnancy with another woman it had signs of someone they are drumming for from the outside, he is simply responding to the beat/sound of the drum hence the reaction in the home.

Once you have extramarital affairs with some people your life and your main family are in shambles problems here and there . Adultery opens you and your family to all sorts of problems.

She should get a job pls .

.exactly so do u advice she leaves hiM
Re: . by NoToPile: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2020
midehill:

.exactly so do u advice she leaves hiM

Leave as in divorce?

No I wouldn't not in this case at least he is not yet beating her besides she doesn't have anything doing so its going to be a case of going to suffer more if she doesn't have an excellent support system.

If he is still providing for them she can still stay, also the husband is practically with the other woman leaving or not leaving has little effect here technically she's alone already.

Since they are not having sex with each other again, no fear for STDs or pregnancy so no wahala.

She should also pray

Her case is Eniti ko to iya ko ti o fe ko iya , Ajekun Iya ni o je.

She should get a JOB first, very important there are bills to be paid which the man doesn't seem to do.

1 Like

Re: . by midehill(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
NoToPile:

Leave as in divorce?

No I wouldn't not in this case at least he is not yet beating her besides she doesn't have anything doing so its going to be a case of going to suffer more if she doesn't have an excellent support system.

If he is still providing for them she can still stay, also the husband is practically with the other woman leaving or not leaving has little effect here technically she's alone already.

Since they are not having sex with each other again, no fear for STDs or pregnancy so no wahala.

She should also pray

Her case is Eniti ko to iya ko ti o fe ko iya , Ajekun Iya ni o je.

She should get a JOB first, very important there are bills to be paid which the man doesn't seem to do.

Tenks bro
Re: . by mutter(f): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Let me point out some things...
The husband is never around but at the same time frowns at her customers.
The husband only gives her money every two three days. That is very often.
The husband can't pay the rent.
The husband was a loving man prior to marriage.
Both parties are complaining....

It's obvious that the marriage has gone wrong.
The man and just not the woman are just hanging on.
Often marriages go wrong because of some basic things like respect, tolerance and submission.
That's why a woman makes a home...
She leads the marriage in the sence that she often dictates the tone. If she dictates a respectful and submissive tone the man often will follow suit and head his home like is expected of him.
That a man cannot pay his rent does not make him less a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJZT2eTTRoQ
Re: . by Whyzaid(f): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Your sister need to be financially stable, don't know if any family member can help her out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. / He Got The House-help Pregnant / DV: How Do You Manage A Deficient Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.