Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (34330 Views)

Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:35am On Feb 17, 2011
iz2much:

Ahmed were charged to court for conduct likely to breach the peace under section 451 of the criminal code cap 17 vol 2 laws of Lagos state of Nigeria.

Part of the charge reads:”that you Bisi Bello and Ahmed Tijani on the same date, time and place did conduct yourselves in a manner likely to cause breach of peace by having sex in the room of Luke Bello husband of Bisi Bello”

SOURCE : PMNEWSNIGERIA.COM

this is so funny how can you break peace in private ? this wasnt in public

the case should be the hubby suing the guy
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Mcleo007(m): 5:03am On Feb 17, 2011
hmmmmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by cold(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
gestapo:

Having extramarital affair is deemed "breech of the peace" shocked Only in Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Well i think that allegation is based on the premise that igf the guy hadn't exhibited the level of self control he did at the time & acted on his impulse,the peace in the neighbourhood would most likely have been breached
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by JUO(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
somebody must have informed the man. Bros this thing dey happen everywhere. na dog wen dem see shit for him mouth dey eat pass. even some of the girls wen dey here dey do am. those of you shouting if na me i for, pray it doesn't happen to you in life
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
Men equally cheat on their wives.
Its a norm for some people sha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Tinax(f): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
wonders shall not seize, pregnant wife cheatin, husband sleepin wt maid vice-versa, the world is surly comin to an end
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by 0Edward0(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2011
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Getprops: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
Guys brace up for the 'real world'.
A guys once told me that he has friends in their 20s and early 30s who go to shopping malls to toast pregnant ladies, he added that these ladies fall easily becos, they get compliments from these guys ,whereas their husbands have stopped noticing them due to their deformed shape. He said married women are actually easier to catch if you summon enough courage to go for them ( they dont get enough compliments, care and are probably fighting to stay in an unhappy matrimony) - married guys take note.

But, Like my father use to tell us, "if you think becos you are young, you can sleep with someone else wife, when you grow old ( you dont even have to grow old), some young dude will do the same to you too", so, no be today.

Love God, Love your Spouse, it makes the world a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Dandas: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
This is very common in Yoruba land.Of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria,Married Yoruba women dont see it a a bad thing.They can Bleep and Bleep and Bleep outside their husband.Afraid to marry from yoruba land.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by tyson55(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2011
This is dispicable to say the least! The husband better do a DNA on the child, coz i 'm sure this is not the first time she is being this. Take make matter worst LovePeddler is doing this in her matrimoial home. Smh.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Timothyxx(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2011
cretin:

na waoh,
imagine depositing sper.m on top of a developing foetus's head!, shocked tongue

i now know why some babies are born with curly hair and oda kinky!!!!!!
LMAO @Bold
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Ranoscky(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
Getprops:

"if you think becos you are young, you can sleep with someone else wife, when you grow old ( you dont even have to grow old), some young dude will do the same to you too", so, no be today.

Love God, Love your Spouse, it makes the world a better place.
WORD !!!

Pame:

IF I WERE THE GUY, I WOULD ONLY KEEP WATCHING THE DUO AS THEY POUND ON THEMSELVES, AS IF ONE WAS WATCHING A MOVIE. ONE GOOD THING IS THAT I WOULD LET THEM SEE ME WATCH THEM, FOR THEM TO KNOW THAT I WAS AROUND, AND I HAVE THE FIRST-HAND WITNESS OF THE GAME. THEREAFTER, WE CUT THE CAKE. EACH GOES HIS/HER OWN WAY. NO MORE, NO LESS EVEN IF I HAD SPENT A BILLION TO HOOK HER.
Same with me.

Tinax:

wonders shall not seize, pregnant wife cheatin, husband sleepin wt maid vice-versa, the world is surly comin to an end
No world is coming to an end, until one dies, then, that person's world has come to an end, period !!!

Dandas:

This is very common in Yoruba land.Of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria,Married Yoruba women dont see it a a bad thing.They can bleep and bleep and bleep outside their husband.Afraid to marry from yoruba land.
Word of advice to you: You must not display your stupidity to get noticed. Do it in a good and proper manner, thanx !!!

tyson55:

This is dispicable to say the least! The husband better do a DNA on the child, coz i 'm sure this is not the first time she is being this. Take matter worst LovePeddler is doing this in her matrimoial home. Smh.
DNA ? undecided. . .For what?

From court room to her fathers house, immediately !!!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2011
She is definitely carrying a basttard in her womb.what has women turned his world into for heaven sake ?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by AGATHIAS: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
If this is real, the husband is mentally not ok. My wife in bed with another man in MY BEDROOM, he no go easy o.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by MrsChima(f): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
LMAO@matrimonial bed! grin grin grin grin

Let me see if I can get me a Leave me a Bleep alone bed! OOh goodness!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by sexy74(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
what goes around comes around.

if sleeping with someonelse wife is the your hubby just know that other people

might have thesame hubby with you.

the woman in question is stupid.

even if she wanted sex, it should not have been in her home.

the man she had sex with should atleast be able to provide for the venue wher the SEXCAPADE should take place.

May God Save us from abnomable women.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Hadone(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2011
xynerise:

This is common in Yorubaland grin
[size=18pt]Yoruba people no defense ne?[/size]
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Hadone(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2011
Dandas:

This is very common in Yoruba land.Of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria,Married Yoruba women dont see it a a bad thing.They can bleep and bleep and bleep outside their husband.Afraid to marry from yoruba land.

shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by dibiapeterchukwukayahoo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2011
Dat is women for you. Non and I mean non of them should be trusted cause they are dangerous!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by biilwwu(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2011
xynerise:

This is common in Yorubaland grin
Please don't mention any tribe, it use to happen in any land.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by kufreabasi(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
This is barbaric, i believe the man did not pay any kobo on this woman's head.
IN MY HOUSE?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by tlops(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2011
Had_one:

[size=18pt]Yoruba people no defense ne?[/size]

They wont condescend to his level.

To give audience to such an 1diot  is to stoop low.

what is the age of Bello luke, ?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by tyson55(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2011
For those of you playing the tribal card, must you turn all thread into tribal war? Cut the crap! Yoruba this, Yoruba that. Listen to yourselves and see how 'ur comments reeks of idiocy.Wtf!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Exponental(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2011
Things fall apart!
Sex, Cheat, self Control, Judgement, Abomination, etc

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Skmoda361(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
Exponental:

Things fall apart!
Sex, Cheat, self Control, Judgement, Abomination, etc
all this attributes are found in that story, i m really sori 4 dat man 4 sayin he wants his wife back, he is setting a 'death trap' in quick manner.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by andyanders: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2011
well, na dem sabi[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by felixuz: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
Are you sure the man is responsible for the wife pregnancy?  I think DNA test should be conducted.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by zipper003: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2011
dibiapeterchukwuka@yahoo.:

Dat is women for you. Non and I mean non of them should be trusted cause they are dangerous!

SECONDED 101%

~Bluetooth:

She is definitely carrying a basttard in her womb.what has women turned his world into for heaven sake ?

U have said it all @Bluetooth.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by banom(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
Yoruba people and promiscuous life. A pregnant woman ? Nawoo,

The husband should be giving man of the year award. he is a highly disciplined man.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2011
"the incident happened at. . ."

LMAO, for some reason that cracked me up  grin grin

anyway. . .that woman is a playette; she had enough
ovaries to go to the judge and OWNED UP to her affair. . .MY HERO  tongue
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by vislabraye(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2011
Wonders shall never end? The baby in her womb might be contaminated.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Shormiey(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2011
banom:

Yoruba people and promiscuous life. A pregnant woman ? Nawoo,

The husband should be giving man of the year award. he is a highly disciplined man.
stop all this tribalism talk joo,it can happen anywhere and to anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / My First Experience With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.