Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (34331 Views)

Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by macjive01: 2:31am On Feb 19, 2011
^^^ u have got no point, shut up.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by phredryk: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2011
Clearly from the wife's reactions and comments,it's obvious given the chace,she go everly do am again, but then again is this story actually 4 real?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by solo2(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2011
If you want to live long, fear and do not trust a woman.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by koolchicco: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2011
solo2:

WORD!! Guys hear hear.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by playboy19(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2011
solo2:

I say Amen to that! They are EVIL
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by ogie4real: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2011
na 2day.its a jonzing world.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Fearcom(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2011
IN MINE OWN CASE SHE IS NOT PREGNATE RATHER SHE ALREADY HAD A BABY GIRL FOR ME AND A STEP-SON WHICH I TAKE HER THE WAY SHE IS. STILL SHE RATHER AND PREFARE SLEEPING WITH OTHER MEN AND CALL THEM FRIENDS AND REFUSE ME HAVING LADY FRIEND AS IN JUST A FRIEND.

Haaaaaa! ti e ba e. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by playboy19(m): 1:21am On Feb 20, 2011
And the funny part is that they are the  one who always try and hussle you into the marriage and just "immediately" you sign the wedding document and shiit, they change to this devil which they truly are and you start looking at them like,  where is that girl i got married to few minutes ago, Voila, She's gone!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by lastpage: 3:17am On Feb 20, 2011
Well, such indiscretions/infidelity are the price we gotta pay for rubbishing the "ways of our grandfathers".

Try this in the days of our grandfathers and you will fold like a chicken that has epilepsy, crow three times and GBAM, you're gone.

Now adays, na to go court grin grin grin shioo!
Of course, woman wey man die on-top of am go think twice before doing it again grin
And is that not good riddance for those men who dont respect other peeps wife?

Where is my MAGUN (No Climb) sef? (opens and searches that dark cupboard) shocked

Better go get your own before "You open the door and find your feelings hurt" (Ray Parker: Woman needs love.)
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Bokoharam: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2011
@All,

I have found a reason (married) women cheat on their spouses:

www.womensinfidelity.com says it all. I agree totally with the author (a woman). Please, this page (and the book by the author), will help both husband and wife save their marriage. As a boyfriend and girlfriend, you need to see this page/book; as a married couple, you need it; as a married couple whose marriage is in a shambles, you need it as well.

Good luck to everybody.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by maxit2(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2011
HAHAHA, SHE DOESN'T LIKE HIM, he is probably ugly and rich, he probably married her with his wealth, SHE IS HUMAN and needs a fine boy who can satisfy her, NOR BE HER FAULT JARE!, make ugly guys dey marry ugly girls, No matter how much money u have!,
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by pisces20: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
That's simply disgusting!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by kpezi: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2011
grin
i sorry for dis man. i can imagine his feelings. well iyawo ne baje
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by akwaowoudo(m): 6:10am On Feb 21, 2011
What makes Luke the owner of the pregnancy? The about to be delivered baby would be a girl _who knows what she would grow to become? Maybe a public toilet.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Jackieugo(f): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2011
Disgusting undecided
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by enomakos(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
gj:

That's one of the reasons why I should have a good gun in my house (AK-47 or Mac4 or M16 Rifle) fully loaded and kept somewhere close to my room. cool
In such situation, I will make sure I shoot the man on the head load like 50 bullets in his chest and another 50 in his brain. What will I tell my God if I see the man after the whole show still leaving.

I'll slaughter him feed my fish with his flesh and my dogs with the bones. As for my wife, Hmmmmm God have mercy on her. angry angry

man i will visit u in jail
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by beeblow(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2011
e mio ko yen je oooo
men, wake up !!! dis one na strong fake lie,
sure say den never castrate the man?
Abi the man na ESIN INU IWE,
SORRY OOOOOOO
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by campella(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2011
That is what is to expected at all time
The man acted well by withdrawing the case.

Actually, for the man to have caugh them, he must have acted with information.
Again, how am i not sure the lady must have refused this neighbour of hers what he so desperately wanted, that is why he had to tell the husband.

Here again is to those who say no sex until marriage. What happens when you find out that your man cannot satisfy you after marriage? you cannot leave, so the best option is to cheat, likewise the man, when he finds that the wife cannot do well, he satisfies himself outside.

because he is not caught, no news, no court and no problem.

may God forgive us all.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by xlfemzy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2011
d man Bleep up shall
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by mrinfo(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2011
That's sounds funny but annoying
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by chic2pimp(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2011
campella:

That is what is to expected at all time
The man acted well by withdrawing the case.

Actually, for the man to have caugh them, he must have acted with information.
Again, how am i not sure the lady must have refused this neighbour of hers what he so desperately wanted, that is why he had to tell the husband.

[size=20pt]Here again is to those who say no sex until marriage[/size] What happens when you find out that your man cannot satisfy you after marriage? you cannot leave, so the best option is to cheat, likewise the man, when he finds that the wife cannot do well, he satisfies himself outside.

because he is not caught, no news, no court and no problem.

may God forgive us all.
You can say that again.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by koolchicco: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by ITbomb(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
M M M: wale again!!!
No mind him
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 19, 2013
dibiapeterchukwuka@yahoo.:
Dat is women for you. Non and I mean non of them should be trusted cause they are dangerous!
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Blackgold09(f): 4:22pm On May 19, 2013
Woke4all: Wetin we no go see for life?

Anyways if it's me i will simple give him a nice mark abi the guy no get cutlass gun?
grin angry
my frnd u no go fit do am
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 5:46am On May 20, 2013
Some people are beginning to joke with the institution of marriage angry .gone are days when it was respected by married women.shameful indeed! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / My First Experience With A Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.