Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (34331 Views)

Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by beeke(m): 1:41am On Feb 18, 2011
Bankole_O:

@all this is just to show you how some women can be so cheap, can you imagine 4 months pregnant for that matter cant she just pity the baby inside her womb  angry Anyway I heard having s-e-x with a pregnant woman is quite sweet  grin
You heard or you are one of them who go about bang married woman, i no fit shout you heard ekwa be careful with wot u hear this days. Bankole the hearer
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by mikail001(m): 2:01am On Feb 18, 2011
Oga o! This is serious o! Obinrin! Woman! Chei!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by wale0911: 3:01am On Feb 18, 2011
this is a complete betrayal of marital wow,,,, an act of abomination in the highest order, a babaric and sinful act.imagine a pregnant wife + having sex on her marital bed + a concubine = gross misconduct!!! the man should be castrated and woman made to drink acid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by oscartawn1: 3:03am On Feb 18, 2011
Endtimes,
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by lagcity(m): 3:42am On Feb 18, 2011
Nigerian police. they won't show up if u tell them armed robbers are in your house but they'll show up to arrest someone banging your wife. useless people.
Even the cuckold who reported this case is kinda daft. i do not think i'll ever report such an incident. if u can't injure the man ransacking ur wife's punny, then go the other extreme: offer him a cold beer and beg him not to brag about it to his friends. case closed.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by nusirat(m): 4:16am On Feb 18, 2011
infact wonders shall never end cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by ETOBY72: 4:47am On Feb 18, 2011
Have you ever wondered:
Is your spouse cheating on you with someone else?
Is your daughter dating an asshole or a rapist?
Is your business partner making backroom deals?
Are your kids secretly buying drugs?

Now you can finally get the answers you deserve by turning your phone in to the ultimate information gathering tool!

No need to carry on wishing you knew what was going on, you can easily find out today. Why punish yourself any longer? Check what your kids, spouse, or partner are up to - and get peace of mind!

INSTALL IN MINUTES.

Listen to another person's phone Conversation (You can listen to the phone conversations of your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife or anybody. You can also receive same copy of sms sent to another phone in your phone.

Price N18,000:00 Contact: etoby72@yahoo.com Text Only: 07067442677
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by ObamaUS: 5:06am On Feb 18, 2011
@etoby72,

No be hypertension u dey invite when u start listening secretly to ur wife's conversations?
Some things are better left alone.If you are suspecting ur wife's having extra-marital affairs,just talk to her about it and if unresolved,the two of u should part ways.

Moreover,listeing to other people's conversations without their consent is a breach of privacy.Selling that ur software is illegal
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by HARDDICK(m): 5:15am On Feb 18, 2011
The husband will make heaven because he has realised that women puccy is not more than 50 naira meat,so why will he do something stupid for what is not worth more than 50 naira.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Cogent: 7:32am On Feb 18, 2011
Bankole_O:

Shaaaaaarraaaaaap! The question is if you were 4 months pregnant would you do it? I know no one is perfect or holy but there are some things you cant just do as human beings for GODSAKE!
Women who are 4months pregnant can have sex/sleep with their husbands. There are stages in pregnancy that sex is allowed and stages that sex is not adviced. And a woman who is pregnant still has sexual desires, she doesn't become stone.
I don't support her cheating in any way, point I am trying to make is that you men coming here to crucify the woman should examine yourselves first, and have an objective look at the situation. You don't know what life she has been living or under what circumstances she cheated, so take an effing chill pill. All this animousity coming from men who are very well known for their marital unfaithfulness is just ironic.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by wales(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2011
Mr Wale one day one day monkey go go market he no go come back grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Austinebobo: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2011
The man must be a cool and brave being, to have taken this case out of d 4 walls of his house, women are liabilities and not encouraging.pls can someone notify me on how nairaland operates cos i am new 2 the house pls
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by onyezebros(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2011
Even as she dey pregnant, she still dey cheat. Indeed sum people r born cheaters. D husband shud be commended 4 exhibitin such high level of self-control, a feature rare amongst nigerian men.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2011
oludashmi:

You are very right!

I have SEEN an ibo woman who became pregnant for her husband who was away for months but when the man came back, we were all surprised to see him go annoyed with the woman publicly but accepted the pregnancy due to their tradition. Once a man pays a woman's dowry, anything tht comes out of her obviously or not belongs to him.

As I type now, I just walked out of a neighbouring scene where a delta man beat and accused his wife of unfaithfullness. . .So, self discipline is an individual thing both for male and female. . .its got nothing to do with tribe, race or nationality.

thumb up
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by phrancz(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2011
what concerns  the police  with this case, they shld be busy catching criminal not two adult who are having consented sex.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Paulsopulu(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2011
don.t bost od what you have cos what you have
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by infoprideofnaijacom(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2011
1 of them must die o, Wat a disgrace. D man 2 cool
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by infoprideofnaijacom(m): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2011
trust me. My cutlass and my phone. They must f.uck while i video them and extend d disgrace to d whole public because from that moment, we r already divorced so i must make sure they face general disgrace
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by segunjowo(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2011
Wonder shall neva end! but that woman get mouth oooo, so bold as to, lol grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by segunjowo(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2011
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by segunjowo(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2011
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by kapembwa: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2011
Men!!!!!lets be serious how can he even contemplate withdrawing the case!!!!!!!goshh!!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by remele2(f): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2011
come to think of it, dont u guys think that wale may as well be responsible for the 4month pregnancy.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by dival247(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2011
iz2much @ are u sure this ur story is real . pls next time try and add the source of ur story , , some are fake news thx ,from thepmnews right ,
pls add the links of the site
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by engrvicky(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2011
What is this world turning into?
Well, for me it's all over cos I cant stand a cheating wife.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Goldieluks: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2011
This is not good atall.The woman must have a personal reason for carrying out, such act.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by styno(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2011
Desperate housewife baby!  embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by paduzy(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2011
I will simply throw her out shikena
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by styno(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2011
An easy way out of a bleeped up marriage, except if na the woman wey marry the man, lol
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by JUO(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2011
my dad told me when i was 6 never to have anything to do with married woman, if i want to live long
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by DeeJay20: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2011
There is nothing new under the Sun, the topic has been discussed before.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by danakuba(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2011
JUO:

my dad told me when i was 6 never to have anything to do with married woman, if i want to live long

At 6 you already look dangerous. your dad is sharp LoL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / My First Experience With A Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.