Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,378 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? (896 Views)

Did Jesus Perform Any Signs? If He Did Then How Many? / Did Jesus Perform Any Signs? If He Did Then How Many? Answer The Questions After / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
RightChannel:
Sheikhs, imams, etc in Saudi Arabia and many Arab nations also drive off in Bentley and private jet from the ZAKAT they collected

bro, who gives a damn what these other bastard religions do?! are you saying that because Islam is as rubbish as xtianity, it makes it ok for innocent people to be brainwashed and then defrauded?!!?!?!
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
RightChannel:

This is what you said

"oga OP, you forgot the biggest miracle of them all: HE BRAINWASHED AND ENSLAVED BILLIONS OF DONKEYS WORLDWIDE"

From the illustration you gave, how does it relate to "He Brainwashed and enslaved billions of Donkeys world-wide"?

are you that slow?! you people have been made to believe that prayers will solve your lives because your "god" will fulfill all your wishes, yet for thousands of years, you people keep praying for miracles and receive NOTHING but a bill to pay tithes like donkeys (from a supposedly perfect being who is no good with finances)

i dare you right now to pray for your sorry life to be better, and see how this works out for you.
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, who gives a damn what these other bastard religions do?! are you saying that because Islam is as rubbish as xtianity, it makes it ok for innocent people to be brainwashed and then defrauded?!!?!?!

I thought you're a Muslim not knowing that you're an atheist.. Sorry I don't interact with people like you, the reason is in below verse

Psalm 14:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
RightChannel:
I thought you're a Muslim not knowing that you're an atheist.. Sorry I don't interact with people like you, the reason is in below verse

i understand you, you thought i was as dumb and deluded as you were... sorry, wrong donkey!
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

are you that slow?! you people have been made to believe that prayers will solve your lives because your "god" will fulfill all your wishes, yet for thousands of years, you people keep praying for miracles and receive NOTHING but a bill to pay tithes like donkeys (from a supposedly perfect being who is no good with finances)

i dare you right now to pray for your sorry life to be better, and see how this works out for you.

I asked how does your illustration relates to "He brainwashed and eslaved many donkeys worldwide but you turn it to an insultive words..

Well, before I'll address your problem ARE YOU AN ATHEIST? Don't be shy to answer this and please don't insult
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
RightChannel:
I asked how does your illustration relates to "He brainwashed and eslaved many donkeys worldwide but you turn it to an insultive words..

Well, before I'll address your problem ARE YOU AN ATHEIST? Don't be shy to answer this and please don't insult

you must have ENGLISH COMPREHENSION issues. stop quoting me as i dont have the time to explain myself 50times to deluded donkeys.
you are excused.
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i understand you, you thought i was as dumb and deluded as you were... sorry, wrong donkey!

I won't insult you I promise you that, Bible has already tells the kind of person you are according to PSALM 14:1 First line, so no need to abuse you grin

1 Like

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you must have ENGLISH COMPREHENSION issues. stop quoting me as i dont have the time to explain myself 50times to deluded donkeys.
you are excused.

Ohhh sorry is you grin
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are excused.

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
[/quote]
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
RightChannel:
I won't insult you I promise you that, Bible has already tells the kind of person you are according to PSALM 14:1 First line, so no need to abuse you grin

stop being a DELUDED HYPOCRITE, taking from your holybook only what fits you brainless agenda.... doesnt your holybook teaches you to:

Mathew 7:1-5
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s

... therefore why dont you listen to your holybook and keep quiet, while accepting that this are my views, and i am entitled to them!
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

stop being a DELUDED HYPOCRITE, taking from your holybook only what fits you brainless agenda.... doesnt your holybook teaches you to:

Mathew 7:1-5
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s

... therefore why dont you listen to your holybook and keep quiet, while accepting that this are my views, and i am entitled to them!

Smiles, did I judge you? As an atheist just make this verse your watchword as RightChannel gaveth

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Smiles, did I judge you? As an atheist just make this verse your watchword as right channel gaveth

how many profiles do you need to hide behind, for you to bring your dumb points to the table?!?1

1st you used your RightChannel profile, now switching to your IslamVIRGINS account, lol! confused indeed!

i guess RightChannel is your profile you use pretending to be some holy Xtian, and the IslamVIRGIN account is the one you have been using to insult muslims undercover (as i can see from your posts on NL), lol!

all a bunch of RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES!!!!

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

how many profiles do you need to hide behind, for you to bring your dumb points to the table?!?1

1st you used your RightChannel profile, now switching to your IslamVIRGINS account, lol! confused indeed!
i guess RightChannel is your profile you use pretending to be some holy Xtian, and the IslamVIRGIN account is the one you have been using to insult muslims undercover, lol!

These are people following me, don't give yourself unnecessarily headache
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by sonmvayina(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
One of the said miracle was the feeding of the 5000+ men excluding women and children, how come there was nobody to give a testimony about him during the trial...

Or did they betray him and shouted crucify him crucify him too...

Hmm, the story is fishy..
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
RightChannel:
These are people following me, don't give yourself unnecessarily headache

who do you take us for....brainless donkeys?!?!? your other profile replied directly to me, as if i was having a discussion with it, while that IslamVIRGIN account hasnt even posted on this thread before, but suddenly replies to me as if i even know who the fukc that is.

BWAAAAAAH...... come on bro, you've been busted!
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

who do you take us for....brainless donkeys?!?!? your other profile replied directly to me, as if i was having a discussion with it, while that IslamVIRGIN account hasnt even posted on this thread before, but suddenly replies to me as if i even know who the fukc that is.

BWAAAAAAH...... come on bro, you've been busted!

Because someone replied to your post means is the same person to you right? Common is NL new to you? You can follow a trend and comments on anyone's post
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
RightChannel:
Because someone replied to your post means is the same person to you right? Common is NL new to you? You can follow a trend and comments on anyone's post

there is a HUGE difference between someone entering the thread and quoting me, compared to someone "supposedly" entering the thread and writing:" Smiles, did I judge you? while i have never even spoken to that person, and the only person i have mentioned to judge others IS YOU

so the only person who can quote me asking if they've judged me is either YOU or your other undercover profiles... that you use to bash/insult muslims. lol!
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
All those years with supernatural powers to cure hunger,sickness and even death and these are his only achievements sad
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by BewareOf419: 3:42pm On Mar 31
Miracle God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. / ` / Olukoya Builds Rehab Centre To Cushion Effect Of Drug Abuse On Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.