Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? (875 Views)

Did Jesus Perform Any Signs? If He Did Then How Many? / Did Jesus Perform Any Signs? If He Did Then How Many? Answer The Questions After / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
The Miracles of Jesus with Corresponding Scripture

1. Jesus changed water into wine ( John 2:1-11 )

2. Jesus cured the nobleman's son ( John 4:46-47 )

3. The great haul of fishes ( Luke 5:1-11 )

4. Jesus cast out an unclean spirit ( Mark 1:23-28 )

5. Jesus cured Peter's mother-in-law of a fever ( Mark 1:30-31 )

6. Jesus healed a leper ( Mark 1:40-45 )

7. Jesus healed the centurion's servant ( Matthew 8:5-13 )

8. Jesus raised the widow's son from the dead ( Luke 7:11-18 )

9. Jesus stilled the storm ( Matthew 8:23-27 )

10. Jesus cured two demoniacs ( Matthew 8:28-34 )

11. Jesus cured the paralytic ( Matthew 9:1-8 )

12. Jesus raised the ruler's daughter from the dead ( Matthew
9:18-26 )

13. Jesus cured a woman of an issue of blood ( Luke 8:43-48 )

14. Jesus opened the eyes of two blind men ( Matthew 9:27-31 )

15. Jesus loosened the tongue of a man who could not speak ( Matthew 9:32-33 )

16. Jesus healed an invalid man at the pool called Bethesda ( John 5:1-9 )

17. Jesus restored a withered hand ( Matthew 12:10-13 )

18. Jesus cured a demon-possessed man ( Matthew 12:22 )

19. Jesus fed at least five thousand people ( Matthew 14:15-21 )

20. Jesus healed a woman of Canaan ( Matthew 15:22-28 )

21. Jesus cured a deaf and mute man ( Mark 7:31-37 )

22. Jesus fed at least four thousand people ( Matthew 15:32-39 )

23. Jesus opened the eyes of a blind man ( Mark 8:22-26 )

24. Jesus cured a boy who was plagued by a demon ( Matthew 17:14-21 )

25. Jesus opened the eyes of a man born blind ( John 9:1-38 )

26. Jesus cured a woman who had been afflicted eighteen years ( Luke 13:10-17 )

27. Jesus cured a man of dropsy ( Luke 14:1-4 )

28. Jesus cleansed ten lepers ( Luke 17:11-19 )

29. Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead ( John 11:1-46 )

30. Jesus opened the eyes of two blind men ( Matthew 20:30-34 )

31. Jesus caused the fig tree to wither ( Matthew 21:18-22 )

32. Jesus restored the ear of the high priest's servant ( Luke 22:50-51 ).

33. Jesus rose from the dead ( Luke 24:5-6 )

34. The second great haul of fishes ( John 21:1-14 )

The Great Physician now is near

1. The Great Physician now is near,
The sympathizing Jesus;
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus!

Sweetest note in seraph song;
Sweetest name on mortal tongue;
Sweetest carol ever sung:
Jesus, blessed Jesus!

2. Your many sins are all forgiv’n,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus;
The veil ’twixt you and God is riven,
Redemption wrought by Jesus.

3. All glory to the dying Lamb!
I now believe in Jesus;
I love the blessed Savior’s name,
I love the name of Jesus.

4. His name dispels my guilt and fear,
No other name but Jesus;
Oh, how my soul delights to hear
The precious name of Jesus!

5. Come, brethren, help me sing His praise,
Oh, praise the name of Jesus!
Come, sisters, all your voices raise,
Oh, bless the name of Jesus!

6. The children too, both great and small,
Who love the name of Jesus,
May now accept the gracious call
To work and live for Jesus.

7. And when to the bright world above
We rise to see our Jesus,
We'll sing around the throne of love
His name, the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by SharonLoveth(f): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
RightChannel:
The Miracles of Jesus with Corresponding Scripture

1. Jesus changed water into wine ( John 2:1-11 )

2. Jesus cured the nobleman's son ( John 4:46-47 )

3. The great haul of fishes ( Luke 5:1-11 )

4. Jesus cast out an unclean spirit ( Mark 1:23-28 )

5. Jesus cured Peter's mother-in-law of a fever ( Mark 1:30-31 )

6. Jesus healed a leper ( Mark 1:40-45 )

7. Jesus healed the centurion's servant ( Matthew 8:5-13 )

8. Jesus raised the widow's son from the dead ( Luke 7:11-18 )

9. Jesus stilled the storm ( Matthew 8:23-27 )

10. Jesus cured two demoniacs ( Matthew 8:28-34 )

11. Jesus cured the paralytic ( Matthew 9:1-8 )

12. Jesus raised the ruler's daughter from the dead ( Matthew
9:18-26 )

13. Jesus cured a woman of an issue of blood ( Luke 8:43-48 )

14. Jesus opened the eyes of two blind men ( Matthew 9:27-31 )

15. Jesus loosened the tongue of a man who could not speak ( Matthew 9:32-33 )

16. Jesus healed an invalid man at the pool called Bethesda ( John 5:1-9 )

17. Jesus restored a withered hand ( Matthew 12:10-13 )

18. Jesus cured a demon-possessed man ( Matthew 12:22 )

19. Jesus fed at least five thousand people ( Matthew 14:15-21 )

20. Jesus healed a woman of Canaan ( Matthew 15:22-28 )

21. Jesus cured a deaf and mute man ( Mark 7:31-37 )

22. Jesus fed at least four thousand people ( Matthew 15:32-39 )

23. Jesus opened the eyes of a blind man ( Mark 8:22-26 )

24. Jesus cured a boy who was plagued by a demon ( Matthew 17:14-21 )

25. Jesus opened the eyes of a man born blind ( John 9:1-38 )

26. Jesus cured a woman who had been afflicted eighteen years ( Luke 13:10-17 )

27. Jesus cured a man of dropsy ( Luke 14:1-4 )

28. Jesus cleansed ten lepers ( Luke 17:11-19 )

29. Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead ( John 11:1-46 )

30. Jesus opened the eyes of two blind men ( Matthew 20:30-34 )

31. Jesus caused the fig tree to wither ( Matthew 21:18-22 )

32. Jesus restored the ear of the high priest's servant ( Luke 22:50-51 ).

33. Jesus rose from the dead ( Luke 24:5-6 )

34. The second great haul of fishes ( John 21:1-14 )

The Great Physician now is near

1. The Great Physician now is near,
The sympathizing Jesus;
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus!

Sweetest note in seraph song;
Sweetest name on mortal tongue;
Sweetest carol ever sung:
Jesus, blessed Jesus!

2. Your many sins are all forgiv’n,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus;
The veil ’twixt you and God is riven,
Redemption wrought by Jesus.

3. All glory to the dying Lamb!
I now believe in Jesus;
I love the blessed Savior’s name,
I love the name of Jesus.

4. His name dispels my guilt and fear,
No other name but Jesus;
Oh, how my soul delights to hear
The precious name of Jesus!

5. Come, brethren, help me sing His praise,
Oh, praise the name of Jesus!
Come, sisters, all your voices raise,
Oh, bless the name of Jesus!

6. The children too, both great and small,
Who love the name of Jesus,
May now accept the gracious call
To work and live for Jesus.

7. And when to the bright world above
We rise to see our Jesus,
We'll sing around the throne of love
His name, the name of Jesus.

IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS I SPEAK FROM MY HEART

2 Likes

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jesus the miracle worker

1 Like

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
oga OP, you forgot the biggest miracle of them all: HE BRAINWASHED AND ENSLAVED BILLIONS OF DONKEYS WORLDWIDE
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
WHEN JESUS ROSE FROM HIS GRAVE, THOUSANDS OF GRAVES SPLIT OPEN AND THOSE IN THEM ROSE TOO, AND ROAMED THE STREETS. SMELLING AND DOING THE FIRST ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

THIS IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT HOW THIS MIRACLE IS LIKE THE LEAST POSSIBLE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Other things Christ did as stated in Quran;

-started speaking at day old. He gave wise men from the east His word of salvation and were all astonished and filled with God's love and joy. Their souls were give to Him, reason they all bowed, worshipped Him, and gave thanks unto God.

-at tender age in the midst of people (children supposely), He took mud, formed a bird like a potter, breathed into it, and it became a living bird. Meaning, He can give life. He is our creator.

Note: Jesus spent some years growing up in Egypt before moving back to Israel after the death of Herod. Quran records some of His activities during His stay in Egypt.

-BIBLE ONLY GAVE ACCOUNT OF CHRIST DONE IN ISRAEL AND THE NEIGHBOURING CITIES.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE LIVING GOD. THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. THE LION OF JUDAH. He who revealed His divinity to me constantly. He's worthy of my praise.
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Wolgrace:

-started speaking at day old. He gave wise men from the east His word of salvation and were all astonished and filled with God's love and joy. Their souls were give to Him, reason they all bowed, worshipped Him, and gave thanks unto God.

-at tender age in the midst of people (children supposely), He took mud, formed a bird like a potter, breathed into it, and it became a living bird. Meaning, He can give life. He is our creator.

Note: Jesus spent some years growing up in Egypt before moving back to Israel after the death of Herod. Quran records some of His activities during His stay in Egypt.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE LIVING GOD. THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. THE LION OF JUDAH. He who revealed His divinity to me constantly. He's worthy of my praise.
The Quran came in over 600 years after Jesus Christ, so how can you accurately quote it a source as far as the life of Jesus Christ? undecided
The major source of even that which you likely read in the Quran is "the infancy gospel of Jesus" which dates to about 200AD.

Even then, I would take what is read from it with a grain of salt since there is no way to substantiate any of the claims made in the book.
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The Quran came in over 600 years after Jesus Christ, so how can you accurately quote it a source as far as the life of Jesus Christ? undecided
The major source of even that which you likely read in the Quran is "the infancy gospel of Jesus" which dates to about 200AD.

Even then, I would take what is read from it with a grain of salt since there is no way to substantiate any of the claims made in the book.

Brother, what is bible and quran? They are both ordinary papers with collection of written stories. The time it came should not bother you, we all know. Book of genesis (stories from Adam to Abraham) was also collected and collated by Moses, so calm down. The evidence of God's word and His son who is the truth, the way, and the life is recorded in Quran too.

Where the word of God lies is in our hearts. Many can't quote a scripture off hand because the heart is empty.

So, don't be too fanatical to drag unnecessary things to avoid religious competition..
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Aug 16, 2020
Wolgrace:

Brother, what is bible and quran? They are both ordinary papers with collection of written stories. The time it came should not bother you, we all know. Book of genesis (stories from Adam to Abraham) was also collected and collated by Moses, so calm down. The evidence of God's word and His son who is the truth, the way, and the life is recorded in Quran too.

Where the word of God lies is in our hearts. Many can't quote a scripture off hand because the heart is empty.

So, don't be too fanatical to drag unnecessary things to avoid religious competition..
I am not fanatical about these things and I advocate a non-religious approach to these things. After all, I have read the " infant gospels of Jesus" and parts of the Quran, this being the reason why I know of the true source of the story contained in the quran.

But when it comes to the word of the God I believe in, I would not quote the god of the Quran, neither would I quote the God of the other books I have read because after testing several, I found that there is indeed one truth but many lies.

So, even though I have read the "infant gospel of Jesus Christ", I would not recommend it as indeed God's truth. Why? Because I have yet to find a means of verifying any of the tales told on the book. Also, the child, Jesus, read more like some demon possessed child of sorts, than a child set apart by God for good. So?

I would be cautious about any books quoting from that book since even if only a select portion of what was contained in the original was consumed.
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=92867658] I am not fanatical about these things and I advocate a non-religious approach to these things. After all, I have read the " infant gospels of Jesus" and parts of the Quran, this being the reason why I know of the true source of the story contained in the quran.

But when it comes to the word of the God I believe in, I would not quote the god of the Quran, neither would I quote the God of the other books I have read because after testing several, I found that there is indeed one truth but many lies.

So, even though I have read the "infant gospel of Jesus Christ", I would not recommend it as indeed God's truth. Why? Because I have yet to find a means of verifying any of the tales told on the book. Also, the child, Jesus, read more like some demon possessed child of sorts, than a child set apart by God for good. So?

From unnecessary matter to another with long epistle. You just keep dragging with only facts. My message is centered on Jesus Christ as the TRUTH. Easy!
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Kobojunkie: 4:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Wolgrace:
From unnecessary matter to another with long epistle. You just keep dragging with only facts. My message is centered on Jesus Christ as the TRUTH. Easy!
If any source about Jesus Christ amounts to truth, would you then be willing to quote from "the gospel of Judas" as well? What I am saying is one needs to be able to validate a source before quoting from it.
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:16am On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
oga OP, you forgot the biggest miracle of them all: HE BRAINWASHED AND ENSLAVED BILLIONS OF DONKEYS WORLDWIDE

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:20am On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WHEN JESUS ROSE FROM HIS GRAVE, THOUSANDS OF GRAVES SPLIT OPEN AND THOSE IN THEM ROSE TOO, AND ROAMED THE STREETS. SMELLING AND DOING THE FIRST ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

THIS IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT HOW THIS MIRACLE IS LIKE THE LEAST POSSIBLE?

1 Like

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Wolgrace:

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

May God bless you for this post!

You're blessed today in the name of our now reigning King Jesus of Nazareth!

WHY did i say so? undecided

Well, all the miracles ever recorded in the Bible along with the ones Jesus performed in his lifetime is nothing compared to what Jesus is doing today!

But Instead of focusing on the result of Jesus' teachings, credulous religionists are selfishly looking for spectacular signs to solve their imminent problems.

The greatest of all the miracles is here but they're not paying attention to it! undecided

In a world that's divided by Racism and Politics, Jesus' teachings has been put to good used by his true followers (Jehovah's Witnesses) to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally, they've vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever, they are preaching and teaching in all the corners of the earth how we can make peace reign in the human society, and you and i are eyewitnesses of this even though we often vilify them. Surely Jesus is performing the greatest of all miracles today, but it's left to those who are sincere at heart to reason and see with their mind's eyes!

Once again i congratulate you for this post, but instead of using the word BRAINWASH why not say COMPELLED? smiley
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Exmilitant(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2020
Yeshua ben Yosef as well as the Buddha and Muhammad were men who found enlightenment. Over the years, their followings gave them a mystic aura and even deify them. But if there is a supreme almighty, i doubt he would need a medium to approach him.
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If any source about Jesus Christ amounts to truth, would you then be willing to quote from "the gospel of Judas" as well? What I am saying is one needs to be able to validate a source before quoting from it.

Right from onset you missed the point. Facts findings invites debabte, and I'm not interested in that. My point is the TRUTH impersonified, and I've passed the message already.

Thank God Christian thread is freely open to others, so please step aside and let them see. I strongly believe God will touch their hearts because it has happened before and He will do it here.

Please, step aside...
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
Yeshua ben Yosef as well as the Buddha and Muhammad were men who found enlightenment. Over the years, their followings gave them a mystic aura and even deify them. But if there is a supreme almighty, i doubt he would need a medium to approach him.

It makes sense to doubt what you don't grasp, but it's preposterous doubting what we can see working! undecided

Buddha, Muhammad, Jesus all have people who claims they're following them today, why not let's examine if any of their THEORIES has been put to good use as in PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS and if there is any BENEFITS derived?
That's when we can be sure whether man need a medium to approach God or not! smiley
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Exmilitant(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Maximus69:

It makes sense to doubt what you don't grasp, but it's preposterous doubting what we can see working! undecided

Buddha, Muhammad, Jesus all have people who claims they're following them today, why not let's examine if any of their THEORIES has been put to good use as in PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS and if there is any BENEFITS derived?
That's when we can be sure whether man need a medium to approach God or not! smiley
I don't understand your meaning but if those men found a WAY to God, then we too can find God without going through them. Probably 'Egypt'?
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
I don't understand your meaning but if those men found a WAY to God, then we too can find God without going through them. Probably 'Egypt'?

Way to God

We all agreed whether Religionsists, Atheists or Agnostics that God is the epitome of virtue, so we don't need to keep on speculating, we can figure out the answer now.

Is it compulsory that there must be a mediator between man and God?

Well we only need to examine as in put each idea to test and see if it works or not. Jesus is the one and only man who knew God and through him all humans can reach out to God! Others are just using human philosophy which will prove futile if we put their ideologies to the test! smiley
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

and the biggest part of this miracle is that no one asides holey buybull writers wrote about it. You would think an unprecedented happening like this would gather so much attention that almost everyone would record it happening especially the heathens but no
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
and the biggest part of this miracle is that no one asides holey buybull writers wrote about it. You would think an unprecedented happening like this would gather so much attention that almost everyone would record it happening especially the heathens but no

ALL THOSE THAT WERE DEAD AND DECAYED ROSE ALONG. ROTTEN CORPSES AND BONES MANAGED TO ASSEMBLE AND GO BACK TO THEIR FAMILIES. AND NO FAMILY IN WORLD HISTORY HAS BEEN ABLE TO SAY THAT ONE TIME IN HISTORY, OUR GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRANDMA CAME BACK HOME AFTER BEEN DEAD FOR 48 YEARS.

MY GUESS IS THAT THE WRITERS OF THIS PART MADE A MAJOR MISTAKE, BUT WHO AM I TO DOUBT THE POWERFUL GOD THAT CAN DO EVERYTHING, BUT NEVER DOES ANYTHING?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2020
SharonLoveth:

IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS I SPEAK FROM MY HEART

Exactly
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Wolgrace:

Right from onset you missed the point. Facts findings invites debabte, and I'm not interested in that. My point is the TRUTH impersonified, and I've passed the message already.

Thank God Christian thread is freely open to others, so please step aside and let them see. I strongly believe God will touch their hearts because it has happened before and He will do it here.

Please, step aside...
Missed what point? You quoted from entries from the Quran taking from the infancy gospel of Jesus as if Truth.

And I am simply asking you why you would include that as part of the truth of Jesus Christ so as to ascertain how you have been able to verify the authenticity of the claims made in either of the sources pointed out.

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Maximus69:

May God bless you for this post!
You're blessed today in the name of our now reigning King Jesus of Nazareth!
WHY did i say so? undecided

Well, all the miracles ever recorded in the Bible along with the ones Jesus performed in his lifetime is nothing compared to what Jesus is doing today!
But Instead of focusing on the result of Jesus' teachings, credulous religionists are selfishly looking for spectacular signs to solve their imminent problems.

The greatest of all the miracles is here but they're not paying attention to it! undecided
In a world that's divided by Racism and Politics, Jesus' teachings has been put to good used by his true followers (Jehovah's Witnesses) to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally, they've vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever, they are preaching and teaching in all the corners of the earth how we can make peace reign in the human society, and you and i are eyewitnesses of this even though we often vilify them. Surely Jesus is performing the greatest of all miracles today, but it's left to those who are sincere at heart to reason and see with their mind's eyes!

Once again i congratulate you for this post, but instead of using the word BRAINWASH why not say COMPELLED? smiley

see the above garbage that a sane "supposedly" intelligent person just wrote.... i guess that deluded brainwashe sheep doesnt see the millions of innocent xtians dying every day; the millions of innocent children dying of plagues, diseases, hunger, crime etc... i guess you god is on vacation when millions are dying of covid/hiv/ebola/cancer etc

no wonder its so easy for charlatans in robe to brainwash and defraud you (very slow) people!

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Missed what point? You quoted from entries from the Quran taking from the infancy gospel of Jesus as if Truth.

And I am simply asking you why you would include that as part of the truth of Jesus Christ so as to ascertain how you have been able to verify the authenticity of the claims made in either of the sources pointed out.

"Wise men had assignment todo after an encounter with infant Christ."

Many account of Jesus Christ are not recorded in the bible (note: i'm talking about account, not commandments and apostolic letters). When we get to heaven, you will see and know the complete bible that contains the full account of Jesus Christ while on earth.

Even archeologists had discovered many Hebrew books buried in the tombs, lost in the caves, hidden in the ancient houses near rocks, etc..

-Telling you my personal encounters is a waste of time.

Read this book: DELIGHTFUL REVELATION OF HEAVEN AND HOW TO GET THERE by Rev. Elwood Scott and Pastor Paul Rika..
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

How, please explain
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

You said SMELLING, Where did you get this from?
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
RightChannel:
How, please explain

its a miracle that so many people got brainwashed AND are still getting brainwashed today by religion.... from a supposedly high and mighty god that cant even save innocent xtians dying. the bible clearly states that:
Mathew 7-7:8
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

... yet millions of xtians go to church every sunday to pray for a better life/health/finances and never receive shiiit but a bill to pay up their tithes, so that their charlatan in robe can drive off in his Bentley/private jet.

Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL THOSE THAT WERE DEAD AND DECAYED ROSE ALONG. ROTTEN CORPSES AND BONES MANAGED TO ASSEMBLE AND GO BACK TO THEIR FAMILIES. AND NO FAMILY IN WORLD HISTORY HAS BEEN ABLE TO SAY THAT ONE TIME IN HISTORY, OUR GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRANDMA CAME BACK HOME AFTER BEEN DEAD FOR 48 YEARS.

MY GUESS IS THAT THE WRITERS OF THIS PART MADE A MAJOR MISTAKE, BUT WHO AM I TO DOUBT THE POWERFUL GOD THAT CAN DO EVERYTHING, BUT NEVER DOES ANYTHING?

At least you heard of the story of Lazarus
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its a miracle that so many people got brainwashed AND are still getting brainwashed today by religion.... from a supposedly high and mighty god that cant even save innocent xtians dying. the bible clearly states that:
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

... yet millions of xtians go to church every sunday to pray for a better life/health/finances and never receive shiiit but a bill to pay up their tithes, so that their charlatan in robe can drive off in his Bentley/private jet.

This is what you said

"oga OP, you forgot the biggest miracle of them all: HE BRAINWASHED AND ENSLAVED BILLIONS OF DONKEYS WORLDWIDE"

From the illustration you gave, how does it relate to "He Brainwashed and enslaved billions of Donkeys world-wide"?
Re: What Miracles Did Jesus Perform? by RightChannel: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Sheikhs, imams, etc in Saudi Arabia and many Arab nations also drive off in Bentley and private jet from the ZAKAT they collected

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus / Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow / Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.