Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex - Properties (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (409992 Views)

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Six Bedroom Duplex With Guest House And Bq In Ikoyi For Sale! Pix Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
some nice finishings, work in progress.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
SOME POP designs

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by omobashua1: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ jerry ben,all tv r about 50watts max,the one u should be really gungho about is the air conditioner which uses about 1500 watts n to 2000 watts,u can tag d refrigerator's wattage around that ball park as well,microwave too is about a 1000watts too, pumping machine to pump water too uses alot of wattage,around d 1500 wattage territory, the good thing is that u will not be using all this at d same time,so that way u can learn how 2 improvise n manage ur energy bank, @ am alone,i love good things too bro,i am gonna go with d inverter,i will try 2 buzz my aunt n get d guys # for u.if i were u though,i will suggest u hold up on using him yet so my aunt can test his work for durability n efficiency, @ spyder 880,beautiful houses n pop pics,nice one bro
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^^
No wahala bro. . . . . I still got lots of time!
Peace!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ ALL
I have seen person that can supply me dredging sand for 20k
previously I was buying it 24k. The standard price was 22k
I never new then, and I bought 9tippers. Anyway, now I've seen
a woman that can do it for 20k for me sha! Peace!!!!

some updated expenses.
I will be ordering 10ton of sharp sand from the woman --- 20k
I bought 16mm rod for the overhead tank @ 2300 13piece --- 29900
Bought 7 by 7 ring of 10mm. 5 dozen @ 700 --- 3,500
The welder charged me 5k for the work(to finish the pillar and the decking
where the tank will sit on)  ---- 5,000
bought 10 bags of cement @ 2k --- 20,000
Paid the bricklayer 2k ---- for the casting of the fondation of the overhead tank, standing of the pillars
and the setting of blocks around the foundation. one coach!) ---- 2,000
The Aluminum man collected an extra 2k from me saying the "nylon don cost" -- 2,000
Also, bought 5 lenght 12mm rod @ 1380 for the decking for the overhead tank --- 6900
Bought 80blocks @ 130(this is the best price I could get block around here still o!!!
Though I've changed supplier o. One man is selling for 120, But abeg that no be block jorray!!. )  ------ 10,400
And for the roofing of the security house, I gave the carpenter 750 to buy the belt that will
be used to tie the roof to the house/block/lintel and he said they sell at 150 per one, and I bough 6
and an extra 1,000 for 4" nail 7 kilo @ #100/kilo and 3" nail 3kilo @ 100 naira. I still have a little more
6" nails but they need very little of it. Again the carpenter charge 5k5 for the roofing of the security house and
the noggings.
Again, I still have lots of woods @ the site. Except for facing board.
Lastly, the aluminum window will be installed tomorrow
peace
Total: #106,950
Also paid the man that helped me clear the compound 3k
NET TOTAL: #7,706,420.00
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Topshop: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hi, I'm looking to sell off my shop in Opebi, it's a kids store and it's fully furnished. You can either take up the place alone or the entire stock and fittings in the shop. If you are interested, pls call 08029420493 or 08025074773.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
NET TOTAL: #7,706,420.00

This is the total cash spent so far!!!!
I will fix the aluminum windows tomorrow
and send some more pictures.
Now its time for me to take the approval & omonile fee
from the total which is
Omonile --- 250,000
Approval --- 160,000

Total: #7,296,420
Peace!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Stevo30: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2011
Spidder you can check out more finishing idea from this wonderful Nigerian site. http://www.thehavenhomes.com/index.htm
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by caseymoney(m): 12:47am On Jun 07, 2011
Spyder800, please more of those nice POP interior design. What are those wall edges design highlighted in red called? I need to do such design after completing the plastering of my house. Is this also done by POP guys or bricklayers? Please my post is for y'all in this thread.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by DCGUY: 1:14am On Jun 07, 2011
@jerryben12; My guy, very simple, a 3kva inverter is enough to carry what you have described. I use a 3kva inverter produced by UCGsolar, its an American company with an office in Nigeria. I bought mine for N40k direct from their office. they have distributors at Lekki and Alaba market but it will cost you more if you go through this guys. call their office and they will send your product to you anywhere in Nigeria. If you need their number I will send it to you. mine has an automatic 5sec change over
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by toolegit: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2011
Am Alone:

@Omobashua1

I will say; like you, like me!!! As in, like we think alike or I guess you the mind reader!!!! lol. Firstly, I am not going to interlock my whole compound. And those palm trees are really very lovely. And there is another tree as such that looks very much beautiful too. I will have a carpet grass, the palm tree, and that other plant. Again, I really want to be carefull because I don't think I will have time for cutting/maintanance. The three types of plant I want to plant need very less maintance and they are also very much beautiful. I think I need these flowers for their beauty and so as to save cost of interlocking the whole compound.
Again, I'm going to install inverter for my house. But for the Solar Energy, I don't really know for know. But I told my Electrician to make some enquires about it for me. Its been like 2months ago, yet no reply from him. Maybe he thinks i'm not serious about it sha. If you have good/relaible contacts for those, I will like to have them because I'm very much interested in them.

@too legit
Your email I will forward their contact to you!
Peace

@Am alone, here is my email: boladepiver@yahoo.com

I will also fwd cost implication of inverter and its load capacities to you. It was send to me by a vendor.

Cheers man.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2011
caseymoney:

Spyder800, please more of those nice POP interior design. What are those wall edges design highlighted in red called? I need to do such design after completing the plastering of my house. Is this also done by POP guys or bricklayers? Please my post is for y'all in this thread.

Honestly I dont know what the design is called but am sure it is done by th same guys that does outside POP works.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by farrybabe: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
@Caseymoney

the design is called corner stone done by POP guys and they r not exensive @ all
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by remcoface: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
smiley
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2011
@stevo30

Is there any place where they do that kind of kitchen designs you posted in your link? I don't think they do that in Nigeria. The problem with some of Nigerian designers is posting western designs and claiming responsibility for them as their own work. The reason why they do it is beyond me.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by caseymoney(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2011
Thanks farrybabe, appreciate your response.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
Today!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
payless:

@stevo30

Is there any place where they do that kind of kitchen designs you posted in your link? I don't think they do that in Nigeria. The problem with some of Nigerian designers is posting western designs and claiming responsibility for them as their own work. The reason why they do it is beyond me.

I met this wonderful, hardworking young man in Enugu here and when I saw the works he did for big boys here, I shouted! He can travel everywher in Nigeria to work and I can vouch for his high skills, he does kitchen fitting, chairs, bars, in fact the whole works. I am snapping the guy up before others notice and will add him to my team ASAP.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by benimeogu(f): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
To Spyder088,
please can you send information about the wood ceiling finishing you just posted. i love the finish and will like to have something like that in my project.
please send information to me via my email@buimeogu@aol.com.
I am more interested in the wood POP design i just saw. i have been looking for people that can handle that kind of job in Abia State, but i cannot find any.
thanks
Ben

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
Today the windows was installed. Just had to get some pictures
before they were covered with the nylons

For Those Who Love Pictures!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Peace!!!

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2011
again!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
More!!

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2011
And Then Lastly!!! cool cool cool cool cool

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2011
Nice windows AmAlone, they look as blue as the gentle sea, how much did it cost again. The material and labour for fixing.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2011
@spyder880
I met this wonderful, hardworking young man in Enugu here and when I saw the works he did for big boys here, I shouted! He can travel everywher in Nigeria to work and I can vouch for his high skills, he does kitchen fitting, chairs, bars, in fact the whole works. I am snapping the guy up before others notice and will add him to my team ASAP.

Please let me see some of the work the guy has done. I really want to see his work.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
Spyder thanks
the 4by4 cost 23k5
the 2by 2 cost 10
the 4 by 5 cost 28k
All casement and the materials is Towers!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Stevo30: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
@ Payless, if you check through the website very well, you will realize that all the fittings, kitchen inclusive are done in Nigeria by Nigerians. The houses are located in magodo and lekki area of Lagos. The office of the company is in Magodo estate, Ikeja. They are made by Nigerians. There is hardly anything you cant achieve if you have tghe money and a vision. Good things are not meant for oyinbos alone.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
benimeogu:

To Spyder088,
please can you send information about the wood ceiling finishing you just posted. i love the finish and will like to have something like that in my project.
please send information to me via my email@buimeogu@aol.com.
I am more interested in the wood POP design i just saw. i have been looking for people that can handle that kind of job in Abia State, but i cannot find any.
thanks
Ben

I will mail you later in the day. I have a guy that can do wonders in interior woodwork.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by caseymoney(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2011
Am Alone, nice Aluminium window there. This is one of the best thread I have ever been in NL. You guys are men of quality. Do the Alum windows came with net. I got a quote but do not know what the guys will be getting. Do you mind if I download your window pictures and send it to my Engr? Im currently at work, I would have check to see if your quotes matches what I got or check to see if im getting an inferior quality. No doubt, this alum window is cute and quality. Im on Lunch now, and would be back to read your response. Cheers y'all.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by blank(f): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2011
@DCGuy. I am interested in d Inverter. I have an Inverter but its just 1KVA. D cost of that 3kVa does it include batteries, installation and the cupboard that comes with the battery? Pls drop their number so I can call.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by caseymoney(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
Am Alone:

Spyder thanks
the 4by4 cost 23k5
the 2by 2 cost 10
the 4 by 5 cost 28k
All casement and the materials is Towers!!!

Alone, Can you send me the guy phone number that constructed your Alum window. My email is Thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (102)

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.