Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Pull I Feel Towards Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Pull I Feel Towards Islam (2317 Views)

The Question To Think Of When You Feel Sad. / How Would You Feel Hearing The House Of Allah (masjid) Turned Church* / How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Nightstalker:

All these recommendations are confusing ..
BRO, YOU'RE IN THE MUSLIM SECTION BECAUSE YOU WANT THE SINCERE ADVICE OF MUSLIMS.

TAKE THE ADVICE OF MUSLIMS NOT THE POISON OF SWORN ENEMIES.

THE FACT THAT THEY LIED ABOUT THEIR FAITH TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD SAYS A LOT ABOUT THEM.

READ THE QUR'AN, READ SAHIH BUHARI, READ ABOUT THE GLORIOUS HISTORY OF ISLAM AND READ ABOUT THE HOLY PROPHET OF ISLAM.

BE OPEN-MINDED AND PRAY FOR GOD'S GUIDANCE.

MAY ALLAH GUIDE AND BE WITH YOU.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
motayoayinde:
BRO, YOU'RE IN THE MUSLIM SECTION BECAUSE YOU WANT THE SINCERE ADVICE OF MUSLIMS.

TAKE THE ADVICE OF MUSLIMS NOT THE POISON OF SWORN ENEMIES.

THE FACT THAT THEY LIED ABOUT THEIR FAITH TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD SAYS A LOT ABOUT THEM.

READ THE QUR'AN, READ SAHIH BUHARI, READ ABOUT THE GLORIOUS HISTORY OF ISLAM AND READ ABOUT THE HOLY PROPHET OF ISLAM.

BE OPEN-MINDED AND PRAY FOR GOD'S GUIDANCE.

MAY ALLAH GUIDE AND BE WITH YOU.

Nightstalker, the guy said may Allah Guild you, now let's take a look at Allah from his glorious Quran:

Qur'an 8:30

: ﻭﺍﺫ ﻳﻤﻜﺮ ﺑﻚ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﻛﻔﺮﻭﺍ ﻟﻴﺜﺒﺘﻮﻙ ﺍﻭ ﻳﻘﺘﻠﻮﻙ ﺍﻭ ﻳﺨﺮﺟﻮﻙ ﻭﻳﻤﻜﺮﻭﻥ ﻭﻳﻤﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ
ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

Wa-ith yamkuru bika allatheena kafaroo liyuthbitooka aw yaqtulooka aw yukhrijooka wayamkuroona wayamkuru Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and God deceives/schemes and God (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Qur'an 3:54

ﻭﻣﻜﺮﻭﺍ ﻭﻣﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99

ﺍﻓﺎﻣﻨﻮﺍ ﻣﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻓﻼﻳﺎﻣﻦ ﻣﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﻻ ﺍﻟﻘﻮﻡ ﺍﻟﺨﺎﺳﺮﻭﻥ

Afaaminoo makra Allahi fala ya/manu makra Allahi illa alqawmu
alkhasiroona

Did they secure God's scheme/deceit ? So no(one) trusts God's scheme/ deceit except the nation the losers.

Qur'an 13:42

ﻭﻗﺪ ﻣﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﻣﻦ ﻗﺒﻠﻬﻢ ﻓﻠﻠﻪ ﺍﻟﻤﻜﺮ ﺟﻤﻴﻌﺎ ﻳﻌﻠﻢ ﻣﺎﺗﻜﺴﺐ ﻛﻞ ﻧﻔﺲ ﻭﺳﻴﻌﻠﻢ ﺍﻟﻜﻔﺎﺭ
ﻟﻤﻦ ﻋﻘﺒﻰ ﺍﻟﺪﺍﺭ

Waqad makara allatheena min qablihim falillahi almakru jameeAAan yaAAlamu ma taksibu kullu nafsin wasayaAAlamu alkuffaru liman AAuqba alddari

And those from before them had cheated/deceived/schemed, so to God
(is) all the cheatery/deceit/scheme. He knows what every self gains/acquires , and the disbelievers will know to whom (is) the house's/home's end/turn (result).

@ Nightstalker, Will you allow a DECEIVER to Guild and direct you? Think of it

2 Likes

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahdx: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nightstalker:

All these recommendations are confusing ..
Bro Islam is the right path.
There is only one God. The covenant God made with the children of Israel had been broken due to to their disbelief in the message and killing of prophets God gave to them so God placed a cursed on the nation of Israel all this things are all in the Bible and Quran and I am not formulating them. God has chosen Prophet Muhammad to lead the world. Allah is not against the Christians he only told them if they will stick with the Gospel then they should be truthful with it. But they are following satanic doctrine of trinity and calling Jesus God when they knew he was sent by Almighty God. If you reason it yourself look at the Jehovah witness and the trinitarian Christians for example you will discover that despite both reading the scripture and believing in Holy Spirit they don't worship the same God because Jehova is different from Jesus that alone is enough to show that Satan had already influenced Christianity.
If you were to be a Christian which of these group will you join trinitarian or Unitarians.

Allah has sent the last Prophet in Muhammad (S. A. W) has a Warner to warn mankind including children of Israel, Jews and Christians. Don't forget Israel had been cursed and God has chosen the Arab nation. But due to envy and jealousy that the prophet didn't come from Israel they started saying bad things about the prophet. In fact the coming of Muhammad was even prophesied in the Bible but they ignored it.

I will implore you to read the meet an imam in your area to explain the religion of Islam to you better because some nairalanders will mislead you and prevent you from getting access to the truth and get a English quran and study it yourself if you don't understand some things give to a good Muslim around you to explain to you.

May Allah Guidance be with you

2 Likes

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
haekymbahdx:
Bro Islam is the right path.
There is only one God. The covenant God made with the children of Israel had been broken due to to their disbelief in the message and killing of prophets God gave to them so God placed a cursed on the nation of Israel all this things are all in the Bible and Quran and I am not formulating them. God has chosen Prophet Muhammad to lead the world. Allah is not against the Christians he only told them if they will stick with the Gospel then they should be truthful with it. But they are following satanic doctrine of trinity and calling Jesus God when they knew he was sent by Almighty God. If you reason it yourself look at the Jehovah witness and the trinitarian Christians for example you will discover that despite both reading the scripture and believing in Holy Spirit they don't worship the same God because Jehova is different from Jesus that alone is enough to show that Satan had already influenced Christianity.
If you were to be a Christian which of these group will you join trinitarian or Unitarians.

Allah has sent the last Prophet in Muhammad (S. A. W) has a Warner to warn mankind including children of Israel, Jews and Christians. Don't forget Israel had been cursed and God has chosen the Arab nation. But due to envy and jealousy that the prophet didn't come from Israel they started saying bad things about the prophet. In fact the coming of Muhammad was even prophesied in the Bible but they ignored it.

I will implore you to read the meet an imam in your area to explain the religion of Islam to you better because some nairalanders will mislead you and prevent you from getting access to the truth and get a English quran and study it yourself if you don't understand some things give to a good Muslim around you to explain to you.

May Allah Guidance be with you

Oh there is an English Quran?

To be honest yours is the most coherent and civil response
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahdx: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nightstalker:

Oh there is an English Quran?

To be honest yours is the most coherent and civil response

Yes there is English Quran and you can download it online self. All I have said was not sugar coated they are fact that I can prove even with the Bible.

Allah SWT said:

"And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 46)

"And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 47)

"And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 48)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

From this verse you will notice that Allah don't hate Christians he only told them be truthful with the gospel but they invented those satanic doctrines. I quoted from an English Quran so you can getting one for yourself and study don't let them mess with your mind it is a trick of Satan.

Let me show you the moment Israel was cursed in the Bible it is also in the Quran there lot of evidence of it in Bible let me just show you one.

Mathew 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

I only showed you this so you don't think I am sugarcoating because I am a Muslim.

look at what Allah said about them

Allah SWT said:

"And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, Our hearts are wrapped. Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 155)

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, Three; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 171)

I can even show you the prophecy of the coming of Prophet Muhammad from the Bible which they ignore because he wasn't an Israelite.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
haekymbahdx:
Yes there is English Quran and you can download it online self. All I have said was not sugar coated they are fact that I can prove even with the Bible.

Allah SWT said:

"And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 46)

"And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 47)

"And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 48)

From this verse you will notice that Allah don't hate Christians he only told them be truthful with the gospel but they invented those satanic doctrines. I quoted from an English Quran so you can getting one for yourself and study don't let them mess with your mind it is a trick of Satan.

Let me show you the moment Israel was cursed in the Bible it is also in the Quran there lot of evidence of it in Bible let me just show you one.

Mathew 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

I only showed you this so you don't think I am sugarcoating because I am a Muslim.

look at what Allah said about them

Allah SWT said:

"And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, Our hearts are wrapped. Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 155)

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, Three; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 171)

I can even show you the prophecy of the coming of Prophet Muhammad from the Bible which they ignore because he wasn't an Israelite.

Show me
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by AntiChristian: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Why studying Islam alone? Why not refering him to study Authentic Hadith from Sahih Bukhari and Quran?

Nightstalker, Just do what Advocatejare said

He should also check your posts and compare the hatred you show to Muslims with the one Jesus showed to his enemies!
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahdx: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2020
Nightstalker:

Show me
Now lets take it a gradual process the Jews were expecting the Elijah, Christ and prophet during the era of jesus. Jesus himself confirmed John the Baptist as Elijah and Jesus was Christ, so who is the awaited prophet?

John 1

19 And this is the testimony of John when the Jews sent priests and Levites to him from Jerusalem to ask him, Who are you?

20 He confessed (admitted the truth) and did not try to conceal it, but acknowledged, I am not the Christ!

21 They asked him, What then? Are you Elijah? And he said, I am not! Are you the Prophet? And he answered, No!(H)

22 Then they said to him, Who are you? Tell us, so that we may give an answer to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?

23 He said, I am the voice of one crying aloud in the wilderness [the voice of one shouting in the desert], Prepare the way of the Lord [level, straighten out, the path of the Lord], as the prophet Isaiah said.(I)

24 The messengers had been sent from the Pharisees.

25 And they asked him, Why then are you baptizing if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?

The question now is who is the prophet?

Now I will show you the whole of Isaiah 42 and you will decide if it was talking about Jesus or Muhammad like Christians claim.

Now you know Israel had been cursed so definitely prophets won't come from there anymore.

And gentiles means people other than Israelite

Kedar and Sela (both are location in Arab) ( I can even prove that from the bible)

These are hints I want you to look out for in Isaiah 42 that I will post and tell me whether it is talking about Jesus or Post Jesus senerio (Muhammad)
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahdx: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Nightstalker:

Show me
Read from verse 1 to 25 and try to understand it.

Isaiah 42
1 BEHOLD MY [a]Servant, Whom I uphold, My elect in Whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice and right and reveal truth to the nations.(A)
2He will not cry or shout aloud or cause His voice to be heard in the street.

3 A bruised reed He will not break, and a dimly burning wick He will not quench; He will bring forth justice in truth.(B)

4 He will not fail or become weak or be crushed and discouraged till He has established justice in the earth; and the islands and coastal regions shall wait hopefully for Him and expect His direction and law.(C)

5 Thus says God the Lord--He Who created the heavens and stretched them forth, He Who spread abroad the earth and that which comes out of it, He Who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it:

6 I the Lord have called You for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take You by the hand and will keep You; I will give You for a covenant to the people , for a light to the nations [Gentiles],

7 To open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, and those who sit in darkness from the prison.(D)

8 I am the Lord; that is My name! And My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images.

9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.

10 00Sing to the Lord a new song, and His praise from the end of the earth! You who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, the islands and coastal regions and the inhabitants of them [sing a song such as has never been heard in the heathen world]!

11 Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voices, villages that Kedar inhabits. Let the inhabitants of the rock [Sela or Petra] sing; let them shout from the tops of the mountains!

12 Let them give glory to the Lord and declare His praise in the islands and coastal regions.

13 The Lord will go forth like a mighty man, He will rouse up His zealous indignation and vengeance like a warrior; He will cry, yes, He will shout aloud, He will do mightily against His enemies.

14 [Thus says the Lord] I have for a long time held My peace, I have been still and restrained Myself. Now I will cry out like a woman in travail, I will gasp and pant together.

15 I will lay waste the mountains and hills and dry up all their herbage; I will turn the rivers into islands, and I will dry up the pools.

16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known. I will make darkness into light before them and make uneven places into a plain. These things I have determined to do [for them]; and I will not leave them forsaken.

17 They shall be turned back, they shall be utterly put to shame, who trust in graven images, who say to molten images, You are our gods.

18 Hear, you deaf! And look, you blind, that you may see!

19 Who is blind but My servant [Israel]? Or deaf like My messenger whom I send? Who is blind like the one who is at peace with Me [who has been admitted to covenant relationship with Me]? Yes, who is blind like the Lord's servant?

20 You have seen many things, but you do not observe or apprehend their true meaning. His ears are open, but he hears not!

21 It was the Lord's pleasure for His righteousness' sake [in accordance with a steadfast and consistent purpose] to magnify instruction and revelation and glorify them.

22 But this is a people robbed and plundered; they are all of them snared in holes and hidden in houses of bondage. They have become a prey, with no one to deliver them, a spoil, with no one to say, Restore them! [This shows the condition that will ensue as Israel's punishment for not recognizing the Servant of the Lord and the day of His visit among them.]

23 Who is there among you who will give ear to this? Who will listen and hear in the time to come?

24 Who gave up Jacob [the kingdom of Judah] for spoil, and [the kingdom of] Israel to the robbers? Was it not the Lord, He against Whom we [of Judah] have sinned and in Whose ways they [of Israel] would not walk, neither were they obedient to His law or His teaching?

25 Therefore He poured out upon [Israel] the fierceness of His anger and the strength of battle. And it set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; it burned him, but he did not lay it to heart.

Verse 19 to 25 shows Israel will eventually be cursed which later happened.

Verse 6 shows God making covenant with gentiles

If this servant comes do you think he will come to Israel that had been cursed or another nation.

kedar was one of Ishmael's sons and also a location at the Arab ( I can also show you that from the bible if you want)

Verse 17 Also Jesus never destroy any idol but Muhammad did by destroying 360 idols at the Kaaba? The Arab people were worshipping idol during Muhammad's era.

If you notice verse 18 God was calling Israelite blind for disobedience.

Now Christians claim it is talking about Jesus but it is actually Muhammad due to the fact that Muhammad didn't come from isreal they rejected him. No prophet will come from Israel from Israel again after being cursed and covenant had been broken. God has chosen Muhammad and that is why they are Jealous and are doing everything to tarnish him. Still Islam is still rising.

Tell me who do you think it is Jesus or Muhammad?

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

He should also check your posts and compare the hatred you show to Muslims with the one Jesus showed to his enemies!

Reading through your conversation just now. let me ask you this, is Quoting from Quran and hadith hatred to you Muslims? Sorry for quoting you
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2020
haekymbahdx:

Isaiah 42
1 BEHOLD MY [a]Servant, Whom I uphold, My elect in Whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice and right and reveal truth to the nations.(A)

3 A bruised reed He will not break, and a dimly burning wick He will not quench; He will bring forth justice in truth.(B)

4 He will not fail or become weak or be crushed and discouraged till He has established justice in the earth; and the islands and coastal regions shall wait hopefully for Him and expect His direction and law.(C)

5 Thus says God the Lord--He Who created the heavens and stretched them forth, He Who spread abroad the earth and that which comes out of it, He Who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it:

6 I the Lord have called You for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take You by the hand and will keep You; I will give You for a covenant to the people , for a light to the nations [Gentiles],

7 To open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, and those who sit in darkness from the prison.(D)

8 I am the Lord; that is My name! And My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images.

9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.

10 00Sing to the Lord a new song, and His praise from the end of the earth! You who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, the islands and coastal regions and the inhabitants of them [sing a song such as has never been heard in the heathen world]!

11 Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voices, villages that Kedar inhabits. Let the inhabitants of the rock [Sela or Petra] sing; let them shout from the tops of the mountains!

12 Let them give glory to the Lord and declare His praise in the islands and coastal regions.

13 The Lord will go forth like a mighty man, He will rouse up His zealous indignation and vengeance like a warrior; He will cry, yes, He will shout aloud, He will do mightily against His enemies.

14 [Thus says the Lord] I have for a long time held My peace, I have been still and restrained Myself. Now I will cry out like a woman in travail, I will gasp and pant together.

15 I will lay waste the mountains and hills and dry up all their herbage; I will turn the rivers into islands, and I will dry up the pools.

16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known. I will make darkness into light before them and make uneven places into a plain. These things I have determined to do [for them]; and I will not leave them forsaken.

17 They shall be turned back, they shall be utterly put to shame, who trust in graven images, who say to molten images, You are our gods.

19 Who is blind but My servant [Israel]? Or deaf like My messenger whom I send? Who is blind like the one who is at peace with Me [who has been admitted to covenant relationship with Me]? Yes, who is blind like the Lord's servant?

20 You have seen many things, but you do not observe or apprehend their true meaning. His ears are open, but he hears not!

21 It was the Lord's pleasure for His righteousness' sake [in accordance with a steadfast and consistent purpose] to magnify instruction and revelation and glorify them.

22 But this is a people robbed and plundered; they are all of them snared in holes and hidden in houses of bondage. They have become a prey, with no one to deliver them, a spoil, with no one to say, Restore them! [This shows the condition that will ensue as Israel's punishment for not recognizing the Servant of the Lord and the day of His visit among them.]

23 Who is there among you who will give ear to this? Who will listen and hear in the time to come?

24 Who gave up Jacob [the kingdom of Judah] for spoil, and [the kingdom of] Israel to the robbers? Was it not the Lord, He against Whom we [of Judah] have sinned and in Whose ways they [of Israel] would not walk, neither were they obedient to His law or His teaching?

25 Therefore He poured out upon [Israel] the fierceness of His anger and the strength of battle. And it set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; it burned him, but he did not lay it to heart.

If this servant comes do you think he will come to Israel that had been cursed or another nation.

kedar was one of Ishmael's sons and also a location at the Arab ( I can also show you that from the bible if you want)

Verse 17 Also Jesus never destroy any idol but Muhammad did by destroying 360 idols at the Kaaba? The Arab people were worshipping idol during Muhammad's era.

Now Christians claim it is talking about Jesus but it is actually Muhammad due to the fact that Muhammad didn't come from isreal.

You are just trying to associate Muhammad and forcefully add him inside the Holy Bible. The question I will ask you is this, ALL THE PROPHETS BEFORE AND AFTER MUHAMMAD WERE ANOINTED, CAN YOU TELL US WHO ANOINTS MUHAMMAD AS A PROPHET?

2 Likes

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahdx: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahdx: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Nightstalker:

Show me

Even Jesus said he can't restore Israel he said this and it shows that he is not God. He can't decide it only Allah can.

Act 1

6 So when they were assembled, they asked Him, Lord, is this the time when You will reestablish the kingdom and restore it to Israel?

7 He said to them, It is not for you to become acquainted with and know what time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or fixed [c]years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and personal power.

I'll implore you not to fall for the tricks of Satan.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2020
ALL THE PROPHETS BEFORE AND AFTER MUHAMMAD WERE ANOINTED, CAN YOU TELL US WHO ANOINTS MUHAMMAD AS A PROPHET?

haekymbahdx this question needs your attention

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

You are just trying to associate Muhammad and forcefully add him inside the Holy Bible. The question I will ask you is this, ALL THE PROPHETS BEFORE AND AFTER MUHAMMAD WERE ANOINTED, CAN YOU TELL US WHO ANOINTS MUHAMMAD AS A PROPHET?
ALLAH, THE ONE WHO SENT HIM AND THE PROPHETS BEFORE HIM DID.

WHICH IS BETTER IN RANK? THE ANOINTING OF GOD OR THAT OF MAN?
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2020
motayoayinde:

BY THE WAY, WHO ANOINTED PROPHET ABRAHAM? JUST ASKING.

Good of you, now show us where it's written in Quran that Allah who sent Muhammad anoints him as a prophet
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahdx: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2020
motayoayinde:

Thanks bro

@Nightstalker

Allah SWT said:

"Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it - after the clear proofs came to them - out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 213)

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2020
motayoayinde the best thing you can do is to tell your mod to ban me for a while..

I 100% agree with you that allah sent Muhammad, please just let me see where it is written in quran that allah anoints Muhammad as a prophet

haekymbahdx you can help him out, or if you are the one using the two Monica I don't care
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2020
haekymbahdx:

Even Jesus said he can't restore Israel he said this and it shows that he is not God. He can't decide it only Allah can.

Act 1

6 So when they were assembled, they asked Him, Lord, is this the time when You will reestablish the kingdom and restore it to Israel?

7 He said to them, It is not for you to become acquainted with and know what time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or fixed [c]years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and personal power.

I'll implore you not to fall for the tricks of Satan.

The guy asked you to show him where Muhammad was mentioned in the Bible and you deviated. Don't deviate, show us.

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2020
haekymbahdx:

Show us so that we can expose your lies. I dare you to show us.
Nightstalker needs to know the truth, Oya show us

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahdx: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Show us so that we can expose your lies. I dare you to show us.
Nightstalker needs to know the truth, Oya show us
Dont Stress yourself let Nightstalker tell me by himself that I haven't done that.

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahdx: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Allah SWT said:

"Say, [O believers], We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 136)

@Nightstalker as Muslims we believe in all prophets from Adam to Muhammad.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
haekymbahdx:
HE CLEARLY DIDN'T READ THE EARLIER COMMENTS.
THANKS FOR THE EFFORTS BRO.

MAY ALLAH GUIDE nightstalker. HE ALONE CAN GIVE GUIDANCE.

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Bethann: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please help one our our sister
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bethann:
Please help one our our sister
WHAT'S UP WITH HER?
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Bethann: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
motayoayinde:
WHAT'S UP WITH HER?

She had multiple surgeries due to a Gun shot wound...

She was booked for operation, but due to financial problem she hasn't had it
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bethann:

She had multiple surgeries due to a Gun shot wound...

She was booked for operation, but due to financial problem she hasn't had it
SO HOW CAN WE HELP OUR SISTER?
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
haekymbahdx:
Dont Stress yourself let Nightstalker tell me by himself that I haven't done that.
grin

In short, you can't prove that Muhammad was mentioned in the Bible.

Bye
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Bethann: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
motayoayinde:
SO HOW CAN WE HELP OUR SISTER?

Financially the details are on the pics
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bethann:

Financially the details are on the pics
WHICH PICTURES?
CAN'T FIND THE FIN. DETAILS.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Bethann: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
motayoayinde:
WHICH PICTURES?
CAN'T FIND THE FIN. DETAILS.

The picture below my comment..
Here's the details

Zenith Bank

Check my previous comment theirs a picture it there
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
haekymbahdx:

Isaiah 42

Now Christians claim it is talking about Jesus but it is actually Muhammad due to the fact that Muhammad didn't come from isreal they rejected him. No prophet will come from Israel from Israel again after being cursed and covenant had been broken. God has chosen Muhammad and that is why they are Jealous and are doing everything to tarnish him. Still Islam is still rising.

Very interesting indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Month In The Year / A Mother And Her Sick Child / ‘iranian Film On Prophet Un-islamic’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.