Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Pull I Feel Towards Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Pull I Feel Towards Islam (2337 Views)

The Question To Think Of When You Feel Sad. / How Would You Feel Hearing The House Of Allah (masjid) Turned Church* / How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
@ haekymbahdx
You seem very enlightened. Now here are my honest deepest fears

The stigma of terrorism, I have heard it said several places that no all muslims are terrorists and I believe this to be true. I have heard muslim friends condemn these acts .. but bro I want to know I truth , in Islam is terrorism permitted? Because in my own reading I came across the mujahedeens in my studies.

Now aren't these holy warriors also terrorists? Or am I mistaken?

Now if no who are the mujadeen? Because most of these terrorists ISIS, Bokoharam add claim to be holy warriors doing the work if God.

Surely this can't be true ? Is it ?
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bethann:

The picture below my comment..
Here's the details

Zenith Bank

Check my previous comment theirs a picture it there
ALRIGHT. BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE DEEN, LET'S HELP A SISTER IN NEED FOR ALLAH'S SAKE.

"WA JAAHIDU FEE SABILILLAHI BI AMWAALIKUM WA ANFUSIKUM"

SO, YOU CAN HELP WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE, HOPING ONLY FOR ALLAH'S REWARD.

TAQABBALALLAHU MINNA JAMEE'AN

AMIN.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahdx: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nightstalker:

Very interesting indeed
You think so I tell you I am not. Will you believe if I tell I received the verse in a revelation yesterday. I was debating with a Christian he asked me a question about Muhammad I couldn't not reply him. I saw a vision in a dream showing me Isaiah 42 and comparing it with the Quran. I beleive it was a revelation from Allah. Even though I had seen the verse before I didn't know it's true meaning then the inspiration behind the verse started comming to me. I give thanks to Allah for that.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahd(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by frankyychiji(f): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Confusion of the gods. Religion without spirituality is showmanship and only self serving.
@nightstalker, why do you want to hop from the frying pan into the fire?

Same shit, different toilets.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by AntiChristian: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Reading through your conversation just now. let me ask you this, is Quoting from Quran and hadith hatred to you Muslims? Sorry for quoting you

Quoting from the Qur'an and Hadith with the context is great. Quoting them out of context will be offensive just like your moniker!
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Quoting from the Qur'an and Hadith with the context is great. Quoting them out of context will be offensive just like your moniker!

This is what the guy posted, any problem with it?
Is this not what you have in Quran?

Qur'an 8:30

: ﻭﺍﺫ ﻳﻤﻜﺮ ﺑﻚ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﻛﻔﺮﻭﺍ ﻟﻴﺜﺒﺘﻮﻙ ﺍﻭ ﻳﻘﺘﻠﻮﻙ ﺍﻭ ﻳﺨﺮﺟﻮﻙ ﻭﻳﻤﻜﺮﻭﻥ ﻭﻳﻤﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ
ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

Wa-ith yamkuru bika allatheena kafaroo liyuthbitooka aw yaqtulooka aw yukhrijooka wayamkuroona wayamkuru Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and God deceives/schemes and God (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Qur'an 3:54

ﻭﻣﻜﺮﻭﺍ ﻭﻣﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99

ﺍﻓﺎﻣﻨﻮﺍ ﻣﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻓﻼﻳﺎﻣﻦ ﻣﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﻻ ﺍﻟﻘﻮﻡ ﺍﻟﺨﺎﺳﺮﻭﻥ

Afaaminoo makra Allahi fala ya/manu makra Allahi illa alqawmu
alkhasiroona

Did they secure God's scheme/deceit ? So no(one) trusts God's scheme/ deceit except the nation the losers.

Qur'an 13:42

ﻭﻗﺪ ﻣﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﻣﻦ ﻗﺒﻠﻬﻢ ﻓﻠﻠﻪ ﺍﻟﻤﻜﺮ ﺟﻤﻴﻌﺎ ﻳﻌﻠﻢ ﻣﺎﺗﻜﺴﺐ ﻛﻞ ﻧﻔﺲ ﻭﺳﻴﻌﻠﻢ ﺍﻟﻜﻔﺎﺭ
ﻟﻤﻦ ﻋﻘﺒﻰ ﺍﻟﺪﺍﺭ

Waqad makara allatheena min qablihim falillahi almakru jameeAAan yaAAlamu ma taksibu kullu nafsin wasayaAAlamu alkuffaru liman AAuqba alddari

And those from before them had cheated/deceived/schemed, so to God
(is) all the cheatery/deceit/scheme. He knows what every self gains/acquires , and the disbelievers will know to whom (is) the house's/home's end/turn (result).
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by AntiChristian: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

Wa-ith yamkuru bika allatheena kafaroo liyuthbitooka aw yaqtulooka aw yukhrijooka wayamkuroona wayamkuru Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and God deceives/schemes and God (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.

alkhasiroona

Did they secure God's scheme/deceit ? So no(one) trusts God's scheme/ deceit except the nation the losers.

ﻟﻤﻦ ﻋﻘﺒﻰ ﺍﻟﺪﺍﺭ

Waqad makara allatheena min qablihim falillahi almakru jameeAAan yaAAlamu ma taksibu kullu nafsin wasayaAAlamu alkuffaru liman AAuqba alddari

(is) all the cheatery/deceit/scheme. He knows what every self gains/acquires , and the disbelievers will know to whom (is) the house's/home's end/turn (result).

Which translation of the Qur'an is this?
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Are you asking me? grin
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by AntiChristian: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Are you asking me? grin

Of cos! You brought the verse so you should give the translation you brought.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Of cos! You brought the verse so you should give the translation you brought.

Translation grin
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

alkhasiroona

ﻟﻤﻦ ﻋﻘﺒﻰ ﺍﻟﺪﺍﺭ

THE ARABIC WORD THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IN ALL THESE QOUTES IS مكر "makru"

DON'T DISTURB YOURSELF. THE TRUE MEANING OF THAT WORD IS "PLOT" NOT "CHEAT" OR "DECEIVE" AS YOU HAVE IN THAT YOUR TRANSLATION WHICH YOU GOT FROM GOD KNOWS WHERE.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
motayoayinde:
THE ARABIC WORD THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IN ALL THESE QOUTES IS مكر "makru"

DON'T DISTURB YOURSELF. THE TRUE MEANING OF THAT WORD IS "PLOT" NOT "CHEAT" OR "DECEIVE" AS YOU HAVE IN THAT YOUR TRANSLATION WHICH YOU GOT FROM GOD KNOWS WHERE.

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Qur'an 3:54 Muhammad Ahmed -
Samira

@ motayoayinde
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahd(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Be honest with yourselves and read the preceeding and proceeding and see if plot/plan or cheater/deceiver beat fit the verse.

Why are you misinterpreting the verse. That's the same thing this terrorist are doing and brainwashing others.

You don't have to worship Allah to say the truth about Allah at least I know a lot of honest christians too.

Cheater/deceiver dosent fit the verse in anyway reread the verse again with clear mind.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

THE MISCHIEVOUS COMMENT THAT FOLLOWS THIS YOUR QUOTE HAS ANSWERED THE QUESTION ABOUT THE AUTHOR OF THAT TRANSLATION.

HE'S ONE OF THOSE WICKED ISLAMOPHOBES WHO FALSIFY HADITH AND TWIST QUR'ANIC TRANSLATIONS TO RIDICULE ISLAM AND GAIN CONVERTS TO CHRISTIANITY.

BAD NEWS FOR THEM. IN SPITE OF ALL, ISLAM IN GROWING IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS.

THE ILLOGIC IN ALL OF THESE IS THAT ALLAH (swt) CAN DESCRIBE HIMSELF AS A DECEIVER TO THOSE HE EXHORTS TO BE OF THE BEST CHARACTER.

ALLAH IS DECENT, PURE AND WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
motayoayinde:
THE MISCHIEVOUS COMMENT THAT FOLLOWS THIS YOUR QUOTE HAS ANSWERED THE QUESTION ABOUT THE AUTHOR OF THAT TRANSLATION.

HE'S ONE OF THOSE WICKED ISLAMOPHOBES WHO FALSIFY HADITH AND TWIST QUR'ANIC TRANSLATIONS TO RIDICULE ISLAM AND GAIN CONVERTS CHRISTIANITY.

BAD NEWS FOR THEM. IN SPITE OF ALL, ISLAM IN GROWING IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS.

THE ILLOGIC IN ALL OF THESE IS THAT ALLAH (swt) CAN DESCRIBE HIMSELF AS A DECEIVER TO THOSE HE EXHORTS TO BE OF THE BEST CHARACTER.

ALLAH DECENT, PURE AND WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE.

If the English translation doesn't suit you, what of the Arabic text of it?

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
haekymbahd:
Be honest with yourselves and read the preceeding and proceeding and see if plot/plan or cheater/deceiver beat fit the verse.

Why are you misinterpreting the verse. That's the same thing this terrorist are doing and brainwashing others.

You don't have to worship Allah to say the truth about Allah at least I know a lot of honest christians too.

Cheater/deceiver dosent fit the verse in anyway reread the verse again with clear mind.

How did I misinterpreting the verse? Am I the author of your Quran? The Arabic text, English text and the other is very clear

Who are the terrorists? Are you Muslims not the terrorists? Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Isil, Iswap, etc. Is Holy Quran not their watchword and manual booklet?

Maybe you'll enroll me to your Islamic school grin
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahd(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

How did I misinterpreting the verse? Am I the author of your Quran? The Arabic text, English text and the other is very clear

Who are the terrorists? Are you Muslims not the terrorists? Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Isil, Iswap, etc. Is Holy Quran not their watchword and manual booklet?

Maybe you'll enroll me to your Islamic school grin
The same way the Bible is the watchword for Unitarian and trinitarians Christians. Can you tell me which of them misinterpreted the verses.

But your God made this prophecy and you didn't condemn him. What do you think he means here.

Isaiah 42
13 The Lord will go forth like a mighty man, He will rouse up His zealous indignation and vengeance like a warrior; He will cry, yes, He will shout aloud, He will do mightily against His enemies.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
haekymbahd:
The same way the Bible is the watchword for Unitarian and trinitarians Christians. Can you tell me which of them misinterpreted the verses.

But your God made this prophecy and you didn't condemn him. What do you think he means here.

Isaiah 42
13 The Lord will go forth like a mighty man, He will rouse up His zealous indignation and vengeance like a warrior; He will cry, yes, He will shout aloud, He will do mightily against His enemies.

Wait shocked you're qouting from Isaiah 42 I thought you Muslims believe that Muhammad was the one mentioned in Isaiah 42..

Well from the verse you just posted, do you see God DECEIVING people over there or you're trying to deviate ?
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahd(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Wait shocked you're qouting from Isaiah 42 I thought you Muslims believe that Muhammad was the one mentioned in Isaiah 42..

Well from the verse you just posted, do you see God DECEIVING people over there or you're trying to deviate ?
Agreed not for Muslims why are you not following it as a Christian since it is a Jesus or post Jesus prophecy. I mean what does that particular verse 13 means.

At least Jesus taught love your enemies as yourself but this God who revealed Isaiah 42 verse 13 is not saying the same. Should we say it wasn't Jesus who revealed it cos I wonder how he contradicted himself.

Because I don't think Jesus did mightily against his enemies. According to you his enemies nailed him on cross.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
haekymbahd:
Agreed not for Muslims why are you not following it as a Christian since it is a Jesus or post Jesus prophecy. I mean what does that particular verse 13 means.

At least Jesus taught love your enemies as yourself but this God who revealed Isaiah 42 verse 13 is not saying the same. Should we say it wasn't Jesus who revealed it cos I wonder how he contradicted himself.

Because I don't think Jesus did mightily against his enemies. According to you his enemies nailed him on cross.

I won't allow you to deviate from the initial discussion. Allah the best Deceiver

Back to what you said, do you see Christians or Christianity mentioned in that verse? Do you see Christians terrorising the world global peace as agents of Allah and Islam i.e Boko Haram, isil, iswap, etc, are best known for, can you point out to one Christianity terrorist group terrorising the peace of your country Nigeria and world at large? From the verse you posted here do you see God the Almighty DECEIVING people therein? Please do justice to these questions
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahd(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

I won't allow you to deviate from the initial discussion. Allah the best Deceiver

Back to what you said, do you see Christians or Christianity mentioned in that verse? Do you see Christians terrorising the world global peace as agents of Allah and Islam i.e Boko Haram, isil, iswap, etc, are best known for, can you point out to one Christianity terrorist group terrorising the peace of your country Nigeria and world at large? From the verse you posted here do you see God the Almighty DECEIVING people therein? Please do justice to these questions
Everything all boils down to misinterpretation of verses and brainwashing of people also politics plays a big role. A lot of Muslims don't get themselves involved in all this because Allah didn't command us to k-ill e.t.c

Allah says

"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever ki-lls a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 32)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Also

Allah SWT said:

"And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be k-illed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 68)

And whosoever does otherwise are not Muslims (submitter to the will of God)

What I am only driving at is don't misinterprete verses of the Quran for your gain.

MAKR
Has two meanings:
1. Plotting or planning evil intent.
2. Planning for a good purpose: ‘Wa Makaru wa Makara Allah wa’LLahu Khairul Makereen’ (Surah Aali Imran 3:54. They planned and Allah planned and Allah is the best of planners’.
Makara = they plotted. Makara = He planned.
Makkar = plotter.
Makereen = plotters.

In these verses the miraculous event of the Ascension of Sayyidna Isa (Jesus Christ) has been mentioned. ‘And they made a move’ refers to the evil designs of the Jews who planned to arrest him and to get him crucified.
The next sentence i.e., ‘and Allah made a move’ refers to the plan designed by Allah Almighty to save his Prophet Isa (Jesus) from their ill designs.
Let us begin with … translated as ‘and Allah is the best of those who make moves’. The word, makr in Arabic denotes a subtle and secret move or plan. If this is for a good purpose, it is good; and if this is for a bad purpose, it is bad.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:

Read from verse 1 to 25 and try to understand it.

Isaiah 42
1 BEHOLD MY [a]Servant, Whom I uphold, My elect in Whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice and right and reveal truth to the nations.(A)
2He will not cry or shout aloud or cause His voice to be heard in the street.

3 A bruised reed He will not break, and a dimly burning wick He will not quench; He will bring forth justice in truth.(B)

4 He will not fail or become weak or be crushed and discouraged till He has established justice in the earth; and the islands and coastal regions shall wait hopefully for Him and expect His direction and law.(C)

5 Thus says God the Lord--He Who created the heavens and stretched them forth, He Who spread abroad the earth and that which comes out of it, He Who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it:

6 I the Lord have called You for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take You by the hand and will keep You; I will give You for a covenant to the people , for a light to the nations [Gentiles],

7 To open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, and those who sit in darkness from the prison.(D)

8 I am the Lord; that is My name! And My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images.

9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.

10 00Sing to the Lord a new song, and His praise from the end of the earth! You who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, the islands and coastal regions and the inhabitants of them [sing a song such as has never been heard in the heathen world]!

11 Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voices, villages that Kedar inhabits. Let the inhabitants of the rock [Sela or Petra] sing; let them shout from the tops of the mountains!

12 Let them give glory to the Lord and declare His praise in the islands and coastal regions.

14 [Thus says the Lord] I have for a long time held My peace, I have been still and restrained Myself. Now I will cry out like a woman in travail, I will gasp and pant together.

15 I will lay waste the mountains and hills and dry up all their herbage; I will turn the rivers into islands, and I will dry up the pools.

16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known. I will make darkness into light before them and make uneven places into a plain. These things I have determined to do [for them]; and I will not leave them forsaken.

17 They shall be turned back, they shall be utterly put to shame, who trust in graven images, who say to molten images, You are our gods.

18 Hear, you deaf! And look, you blind, that you may see!

19 Who is blind but My servant [Israel]? Or deaf like My messenger whom I send? Who is blind like the one who is at peace with Me [who has been admitted to covenant relationship with Me]? Yes, who is blind like the Lord's servant?

20 You have seen many things, but you do not observe or apprehend their true meaning. His ears are open, but he hears not!

21 It was the Lord's pleasure for His righteousness' sake [in accordance with a steadfast and consistent purpose] to magnify instruction and revelation and glorify them.

22 But this is a people robbed and plundered; they are all of them snared in holes and hidden in houses of bondage. They have become a prey, with no one to deliver them, a spoil, with no one to say, Restore them! [This shows the condition that will ensue as Israel's punishment for not recognizing the Servant of the Lord and the day of His visit among them.]

23 Who is there among you who will give ear to this? Who will listen and hear in the time to come?

24 Who gave up Jacob [the kingdom of Judah] for spoil, and [the kingdom of] Israel to the robbers? Was it not the Lord, He against Whom we [of Judah] have sinned and in Whose ways they [of Israel] would not walk, neither were they obedient to His law or His teaching?

25 Therefore He poured out upon [Israel] the fierceness of His anger and the strength of battle. And it set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; it burned him, but he did not lay it to heart.

Verse 19 to 25 shows Israel will eventually be cursed which later happened.

Verse 6 shows God making covenant with gentiles

If this servant comes do you think he will come to Israel that had been cursed or another nation.

kedar was one of Ishmael's sons and also a location at the Arab ( I can also show you that from the bible if you want)

Verse 17 Also Jesus never destroy any idol but Muhammad did by destroying 360 idols at the Kaaba? The Arab people were worshipping idol during Muhammad's era.

If you notice verse 18 God was calling Israelite blind for disobedience.

Now Christians claim it is talking about Jesus but it is actually Muhammad due to the fact that Muhammad didn't come from isreal they rejected him. No prophet will come from Israel from Israel again after being cursed and covenant had been broken. God has chosen Muhammad and that is why they are Jealous and are doing everything to tarnish him. Still Islam is still rising.

Tell me who do you think it is Jesus or Muhammad?

Nightstalker, that's what they do, the lying to force Muhammad into the Bible.

Read this for better understanding of who the person is talking about

Even the verse one has given out whom the person is:

Isa.42.1 - "Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.

My chosen one is the same as the Messiah, the anointed, the chosen one who is Jesus. Muhammad was not the chosen nor the anointed one

In whom I delight: God said to Jesus, this my beloved son, in whom I'm well pleased (Matthew 3:17)

I will put my Spirit on him: Jesus had the spirit of God:
Jesus was filled with the Spirit and did ministry in the power and flow of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16).

Muhammad didnt have the spirit of God but he told us that he had a demon.

Sahih Muslim 2814:
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.[/b]

"He will bring justice to the nations of the world" :
Even Muslisms agree that Jesus is the one that is coming back to the world as a just ruler

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).
-Sahih Bukhari 3:43:656

Nothing of such is said about Muhammad

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by SIONKPO1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

so you mean qoran now have different versions??
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).

[/quote] IF THE PROPHET SAID THIS ABOUT JESUS (as), THEN HE MUST BE A SINCERE MAN WHOSE PROPHETHOOD WAS NOT ABOUT SELF BUT ABOUT TRUTH AND THE ONENESS OF ALLAH

IF SAHIH BUHARI HAS RECORDED THIS, THEN IT MUST A GOOD BOOK FOR Nightstalker

GOING BY YOUR EARLIER POST, THIS BOOK SHOULDN'T CONTAIN ANYTHING GOOD, LET ALONE A PROPHECY ABOUT JESUS.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by AntiChristian: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
SIONKPO1:

so you mean qoran now have different versions??

Yes, many English translations! grin
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by SIONKPO1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yes, many English translations! grin
ok
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahd(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
advocatejare:

Nightstalker, that's what they do, the lying to force Muhammad into the Bible.

Read this for better understanding of who the person is talking about

Even the verse one has given out whom the person is:

Isa.42.1 - "Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.

My chosen one is the same as the Messiah, the anointed, the chosen one who is Jesus. Muhammad was not the chosen nor the anointed one

In whom I delight: God said to Jesus, this my beloved son, in whom I'm well pleased (Matthew 3:17)

I will put my Spirit on him: Jesus had the spirit of God:
Jesus was filled with the Spirit and did ministry in the power and flow of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16).

Muhammad didnt have the spirit of God but he told us that he had a demon.

Sahih Muslim 2814:
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.[/b]

"He will bring justice to the nations of the world" :
Even Muslisms agree that Jesus is the one that is coming back to the world as a just ruler

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Nothing of such is said about Muhammad
@Nightstalker don't mind them it is God who gives spirit to every human. How will a prophet not have spirit of God in him when ordinary humans have. How could he have been successful without Allah supporting him with his spirit. Can ordinary human do all that.

Isaiah 42
5 Thus says God the Lord--He Who created the heavens and stretched them forth, He Who spread abroad the earth and that which comes out of it, He Who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it:

Allah SWT said:

"You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those - He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him - those are the party of Allah. Unquestionably, the party of Allah - they are the successful."
(QS. Al-Mujaadila 58: Verse 22)

Also imagine John who baptized Jesus and saw the spirit of God like a dove and a voice from heaven asking this question.

Mathew 11
2 Now when John in prison heard about the activities of Christ, he sent a message by his disciples

3 And asked Him, Are You the One Who was to come, or should we keep on expecting a different one?(A)

A voice sounded from heaven saying this is my beloved son... how many people heared it. If the voice truly came why was John asking if Jesus was the coming one even he wasn't sure. Think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramadan Has Come And Gone: How Can You Retain The Ramadan's Spirituality? / Fatwas - I'tikaf Special / Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.