Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,713 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

The Pull I Feel Towards Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Pull I Feel Towards Islam (2336 Views)

The Question To Think Of When You Feel Sad. / How Would You Feel Hearing The House Of Allah (masjid) Turned Church* / How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by AntiChristian: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
SIONKPO1:

so you mean qoran now have different versions??

Where did I mention versions?

cool

translation?.....versions?
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
haekymbahd:
@NightStalker don't mind them it is God who gives spirit to every human. How will a prophet not have spirit of God in him when ordinary humans have. How could he have been successful without Allah supporting him with his spirit. Can ordinary human do all that.
Mention anywhere in the Quran where like Jesus, muhammad was said to be supported by the spirit of God.

Muhammad himself said he was possessed with a jinn

Sahih Muslim 2814:
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.[/b]

And Muhammad manifested demonic possession.

Only jinn torment their host like Muhammad was pinned down and suffocated thrice in the cave of Hira:

"...The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me,..."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:3

Also, anytime Muhammad received the so called revelation from the jinn, he used to bear it with trouble move his tongue like someone convulsing. Only a demonic possession manifests as that.

Narrated By Said bin Jubair
Ibn 'Abbas in the explanation of the Statement of Allah. 'Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur'an) to make haste therewith." (75.16) Said "Allah's Apostle used to bear the revelation with great trouble and used to move his lips (quickly) with the Inspiration." Ibn 'Abbas moved his lips saying, "I am moving my lips in front of you as Allah's Apostle used to move his."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:4

Other proof:

In the Holy Scriptures one of the main things the demons do is physically throw people to the ground. For example in Luke 9:42 a man brings his demon possessed boy to Jesus to be healed and we read:

"While he was coming, the demon threw him to the ground and convulsed him. But Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit and healed the boy, and gave him back to his father." Luke 9:42

Muhammad also snorted like a camel and wanted to commit suicide by jumping off a mountain because the demonic torment was much.

"...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."
-Sahih Muslim Book 7, Hadith 2654

And Muhammad even tried severally to commit suicide when the demonic torment was too much:

"Prophet (peace be upon him) became so sad as we have heard(come to know) that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down..."
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111

As for Jesus he himself confirmed that he was the one prophesied about in the book of Isaiah:

Luke.4.17 - The scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written:
Luke.4.18 - "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,
Luke.4.19 - to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."
Luke.4.20 - Then he rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant and sat down. The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on him,
Luke.4.21 - [/color]and he began by saying to them, "Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing."
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by haekymbahd(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
advocatejare:

Mention anywhere in the Quran where like Jesus, muhammad was said to be supported by the spirit of God.

Muhammad himself said he was possessed with a jinn

was that the same jinn which possessed Paul and blinded him for 3days.

Act 9
3Now as he traveled on, he came near to Damascus, and suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him,

4And he fell to the ground. Then he heard a voice saying to him, Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me [harassing, troubling, and molesting Me]?

5And Saul said, Who are You, Lord? And He said, I am Jesus, Whom you are persecuting. It is dangerous and it will turn out badly for you to keep kicking against the goad [to offer vain and perilous resistance].

6Trembling and astonished he asked, Lord, what do You desire me to do? The Lord said to him, But arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.

7The men who were accompanying him were unable to speak [for terror], hearing the voice but seeing no one.

8Then Saul got up from the ground, but though his eyes were opened, he could see nothing; so they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus.

[b]9And he was unable to see for three days, and he neither ate nor drank [anything
].

Allah SWT said:

"Say, [O Muhammad], The Pure Spirit has brought it down from your Lord in truth to make firm those who believe and as guidance and good tidings to the Muslims."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 102)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Wow demons throw people down that means all you Christians falling under anointing must all be demon possessed be that.

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2020
haekymbahd:
was that the same jinn which possessed Paul and blinded him for 3days.
No jinn attacked Paul and Paul never showed the signs of demonic possession like Muhammad did.

It's on record in the Bible that God sometimes struck people with blindness to stop them from an evil purpose like Paul was planning to do persecute the christians, that was not a sign of demonic possession rather it was God's disapproval of his bad intentions towards the believers.

Similar thing occurred in Genesis 19:11 when some men of Sodom and Gomorrah wanted to sexually harass the visitors in Lot's house. God struck them with blindness immediately

Gen.19.11 - Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

Also in 2 Kings 6:18 God struck the enemies of
Elisha with blindness

2Kgs.6.18 - As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the LORD, "Strike these people with blindness." So he struck them with blindness, as Elisha had asked.

Unlike Muhammad,
Paul wasnt pinned down to the the point that he could no longer breathe

Paul didnt say he was possessed with a jinn

Paul didn't snort like a camel

Paul didn't want to commit suicide by jumping off a mountain.

Paul didn't receive revelation like the ringing of a bell.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, [O Muhammad], The Pure Spirit has brought it down from your Lord in truth to make firm those who believe and as guidance and good tidings to the Muslims."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 102)
This Quran you cited doesn't show that Muhammad was supported by the spirit of God, it was just one of the deception of Allah, because if you the the aya 101, you will see that when Muhammad kept telling people that Allah has revealed a thing that was contrary to the earlier revelation, people started doubting the authenticity of the Quran revelation and they exposed Muhammad as a fabricator, then then lied that it was the pure spirit of God that brought it, he was referring to his inconsistent revelations and not that he claimed that he was supported by the spirit of God.

"And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]. But most of them do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 101)
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Empiree: 2:04am On Sep 04, 2020
You must be in pain so muchcheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
advocatejare:

Before you finally join Islam, go to Google Playstore and download Sahih Bukhari, it's the number one authentic Hadith that narrates the deeds, speech and lifestyle of Muhammad by the eye witnesses. Study that book in details. Muhammad is said to be the best interpreter of the Quran, the best of mankind, the example to follow by Muslims. When you're done studying that book. Ask yourself this question: "Do I want to be like Muhammad in deeds and in acts? "

If want to be like Muhammad, then join Islam because you can't be more Muslim that Muhammad.

You can also study the Bible and examine the life Jesus lived and ask yourself if you want to be like Jesus in acts and in deeds

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Empiree:
You must be in pain so muchcheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
It's obvious I've set your ass.on fire with my exposé.

More to come
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
haekymbahd:
Everything all boils down to misinterpretation of verses and brainwashing of people also politics plays a big role. A lot of Muslims don't get themselves involved in all this because Allah didn't command us to k-ill e.t.c

Must you lie? allah didn't cammanded you to kill, but allah only commanded you to strike hard isn't it?

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 9:5

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

AND MANY MORE

haekymbahd:
Ev
MAKR
Has two meanings:
1. Plotting or planning evil intent.
2. Planning for a good purpose: ‘Wa Makaru wa Makara Allah wa’LLahu Khairul Makereen’ (Surah Aali Imran 3:54. They planned and Allah planned and Allah is the best of planners’.
Makara = they plotted. Makara = He planned.
Makkar = plotter.
Makereen = plotters.

In these verses the miraculous event of the Ascension of Sayyidna Isa (Jesus Christ) has been mentioned. ‘And they made a move’ refers to the evil designs of the Jews who planned to arrest him and to get him crucified.
The next sentence i.e., ‘and Allah made a move’ refers to the plan designed by Allah Almighty to save his Prophet Isa (Jesus) from their ill designs.
Let us begin with … translated as ‘and Allah is the best of those who make moves’. The word, makr in Arabic denotes a subtle and secret move or plan. If this is for a good purpose, it is good; and if this is for a bad purpose, it is bad.

Qur'an 3:54 Muhammad Ahmed -Samira

ﻭﻣﻜﺮﻭﺍ ﻭﻣﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.

If you have problem with the English text, must you still have problem with the Arabic text of it?

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Empiree: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bros, nothing to worry about. If your heart chooses Islam, simply read more about Islam from reliable sources. Move close to Muslims. Don't worry about media propaganda. They are on a mission. We can careless about them. They are irrelevant as far as I'm concerned

I believe you live in south west?. If you don't mind let me introduce you to a Muslim group that will work you through. They are on Facebook, WhatsApp and YouTube. The more you listen to them the more you will not be able to resist Islam. So let me know by replying to this post. Thanks
Nightstalker:
I am a Christian, was born one and have been a christian all my life.Truly i am not so religious but i always try not to take the Lord's name in vain and to live a good life..

I shun any thing illegal and work legit, But there is a secret i have never shared with a soul till this day. I cant explain it but i recall as a child the first time i heard the muslim call to prayer, it shook ,e to my cire. i mean goose bumps rose on my skin and i felt like not leaving the vicinity. I was around 8 years old- As a child i couldnt label these emotions but as an adult now i am certain of them. Then i remember when i was a teenager around 16 i had a vidi dream clear as day . i saw myself in a valley, in a large expanse of land i was on a hill leading thousands oof muslims in prayer.. due to what i was being told that islam is a wrong religion this dream worried me deeply. The next morning i confided in my mum when we returned from church that sunday.
I told her my dream and she started telling me that before i was born when she was about 6 months pregnant with me she had a similar dream.

She said she saw a tall man wearing jalamia muslim gown for men standing before her and she felt at peace. So my mom told me not to worry and just be prayerful and go to church more.

To be honest i have this irresistible pull towards islam, all my life. Infact i used to secretly have muslim prayers and songs on my Ipod when i was in unilag back then.

If i wasnt born a christian in a pure christian family i would have loved to be a muslim.To be frank i want to convert but i am terrified what my family and friends would say. I would loose so much if i did this.. But my heart is not in church anymore.. cry

I am totally satisfied with christianity and the materialism, the non living feel of the whole thing. I have sat down and confided in a friend who told me all sorts of terrible things about the Prophet Mohammed, but still. There is something islam does in me i just cant explain. words cant just explain. But i am afraid to let my family know this. I dare not..
But i lie every time i visit my mum or she calls and asks me if i read my bible and pray. I haven't read a bible in over 15 years . I pray daily in the morning and evening but i tell the Lord to help me find myself because i feel lost .

We don't have any muslims in our family at all we are all christian in the family, so i have no one to confide in. And again what i read about terrorism and islam gets me nervous but i feel its the misguided ones that does these things just like in christianity we have yahoo pastors and ritual pastors right?

To be honest the terrorism part is one part that really worries me about islam... I just need to understand.. Please are there any christians who have experienced this too? Am i alone? what do i do?

Please dont come and preach to me just share your mind

I am truly in emotional turmoil for years now. My spirit is just conflicted

CC r231, Freiburger Mynd44 Seun

2 Likes

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Empiree: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
And you Christians and atheists up there, please respect op's opinion and choice to choose. Please stop constituting nuisance on this platform.

3 Likes

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Empiree:
Bros, nothing to worry about. If your heart chooses Islam, simply read more about Islam from reliable sources. Move close to Muslims. Don't worry about media propaganda. They are on a mission. We can careless about them. They are irrelevant as far as I'm concerned

I believe you live in south west?. If you don't mind let me introduce you to a Muslim group that will work you through. They are on Facebook, WhatsApp and YouTube. The more you listen to them the more you will not be able to resist Islam. So let me know by replying to this post. Thanks

Thank you bro, I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Empiree: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nightstalker:

Thank you bro, I really appreciate
if you have active email you can pm me. I will forward it to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Picture Is Talking / Linguistic Based Tafseer Of Surah Baqarah / Ramadan Has Come And Gone: How Can You Retain The Ramadan's Spirituality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.