Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,465 members, 7,944,312 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? (8694 Views)

How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by koolchicco: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yes, girl!  I need to say it often because it a whole lots of fuckery going on in here!

Chicco,

Please stop confusing me with your wife.

Blimey hell! I'm still being 'babysitted'. undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2011
Check my comment again. It has been edited.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by koolchicco: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2011
My initial response still stands anyway.

with after care bag and a big bandage on her stomach and legs

Only an ''abort-tee'' Eve would knw this^^ grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2011
That's okay. Hope she can have more.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
@mrs chima
Abortions are illegal in Nigeria(unless mother and child are at risk) so what I wrote was about how many are done outside that spectrum NOT how many women out there have had abortion, get it?!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
2buff:

I try not to judge people by their past, lest I come under judgement myself.

But certain things one must consider and see if it lines up with your own destiny, especially if it is till death do you part.
Some abortions brutalize the reproductive system of women, finding themselves unable to birth again (unless god intervenes).

I imagine an equally thought provoking, [b]slightly [/b]similar, but mostly highly over-exxagerated question asked to the ladies.
[size=18pt]"Can you marry a guy who lost his balls in some sort of accident?"[/size]

Sure I can/would. If I love him, why not? we can adopt if having babies become an issue.

koolchicco:

shocked lipsrsealed undecided

you can doubt me if you want to, but Mz.D has never conceived a child therefore she has had none to get rid of.  wink

@chima you are SOOOO wrong for that!  grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by koolchicco: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Sure I can/would. If I love him, why not? we can adopt if having babies become an issue.

you can doubt me if you want to, but Mz.D has never conceived a child therefore she has had none to get rid of.  wink

That's what they all say. grin undecided

@chima you are SOOOO wrong for that!  grin grin

Lol. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
koolchicco:

My initial response still stands anyway.

Only an ''abort-tee'' Eve would knw this^^ grin grin

That what medical credentials will do for you. wink Who do you think TREATING these girls after having abortions? It sure the hell isn't you. I think it too late for you to switch fields. You being old and all. wink
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@mrs chima
Abortions are illegal in Nigeria(unless mother and child are at risk) so what I wrote was about how many are done outside that spectrum NOT how many women out there have had abortion, get it?!

Nawl, Nukka do you get it? You don't know how many WOMEN out there who had an abortion and talking about we can't tell who had an abortion or not so the PERCENTAGE bullshit is FUCKERY.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrCork17: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2011
Whaaaat in the name of MR Cork is goin on hear?? angry
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^ corkery angry
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2011
koolchicco:

That's what they all say. grin undecided

I dont who they "all" are but I am sure about mine!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrCork17: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
Sweeery will u be my baby mama? wink
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mr. cock

Did you have a bad circumcision when you was a baby boy?  I am patenting velcro clitoriis and penis. I am looking for subjects to test my product. Travel and compensation included.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^  grin grin

Mr, Cork:

Sweeery will u be my baby mama? wink

Errrrm, so I can have mini-mes and lil corkies running around saying
"mam' do you gots nyash, extra tigh and bo0bsi"? hmmmm.
Hell no!  undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrCork17: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mr. cock

Did you have a bad circumcision when you was a baby boy?  I am patenting velcro clitoriis and manliness.  I am looking for subjects to test my product.  Travel and compensation included. 

Mrs.Chima. pliss put up your picture again. I need to check if you a wifey material! wink
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
You don't see that white man in pink skirt? That me suga! Come here! Let show them gay pride! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Loveaflame(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
I can if she is sincere and trustworthy.Her past is not an issue it is her present attitude that counts for me.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrCork17: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You don't see that white man in pink skirt?  That me suga!  Come here!  Let show them gay pride!  grin grin grin grin grin

Haaaalt there, gadeeeemit!!!   I aint no battyboy!!!  Am a gangsta! angry
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Haaaalt there, gadeeeemit!!!   I aint no battyboy!!!  Am a gangsta! angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
Online gangsta? What's the name of your gang? Cyber Space Gang?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2011
@mrs C
You need help, or some education.
Check the dictionary for the word ESTIMATE. That's what people use for things that are mostly illegal. . . . There are estimates for the amount of illegal drugs are courier every year or the amount of people that gets fooled by 419ers buty don't say anything. Educate yourself sis rather than being mad at the world insulting everyone at the drop of a hat.
We are having an adult discussion not a cat fight.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
What the Bleep? Go back to school and take up what? undecided undecided FUCKERY ESTIMATES 101? undecidedNegro please! undecided undecided undecided

Now you can continue talking that bullshit.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by kokoye(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
take it easy . . .damn!!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2011
I will not take it easy.  You got mofos going around with some fuckery estimates and then get mad when you call them on it. 

You can't say that you don't know how many girls are having an abortion ANYWHERE and then in the same breath give a percentage. That is fuckery. That just like me saying I don't know how many men have big dicks but I can estimate 10 percent of them do. What the Bleep?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by kokoye(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2011
so wat you gon do
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
whoop your arse. angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrCork17: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I will not take it easy.  You got mofos going around with some fuckery estimates and then get mad when you call them on it. 

Mrs Chima.  SLAP HIS FACE grin  grin  grin  grin   grin  grin grin  grin grin  grin grin  grin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Nakele(f): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
hMMMMMMMM
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by deniyor: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^say smth. don't worry, we are not referring to you specifically.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by deniyor: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

whoop your arse. angry angry

Such a ruffian and hooligan. Reminds me of all those fat gals in the club who are always beating up their guys and the ladies who dare look at the poor dudes.
Even online, people can hardly hide who they really are.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2011
Listen to fatty boy yall, he lamenting on the arse whooping he got at the club.  What she beat you for?  Ugliness?  Only online you can be "okay looking" huh?

Even online your pain is real.  Heal brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady With Big Breast & Hips Get Paid Just To Attend Club In Lagos (photos) / I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely / Females Handle Breakups Better Than Males

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.