Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:25 AM

Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? (8713 Views)

How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by agabaI23(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2011
How many girls in Nigeria above 23 can raise up their hands and say, I have never procured an abortion?

What you will be thinking about is how the abortion was procured. Was it done by a quack on a road side chemist etc?

If she used a medication what type?

It is no big deal. You are lucky she told you!!!!!! Many will never let you know. All dis una judgement sef.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2011
A[b]LL dese guys dat r supportin abortion,if u wer aborted wuld u b here on Nairaland typing wateva gets into ur useless brains? undecided undecided undecided UR ALL FOOLS!!May God have mercy on ur lost souls,Amen!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/b]
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by bettercreature(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by naijadude7: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2017
MrsChima:
I hear you suga. But what else can he do? He is concern with her fertility and the best way to know is to get her pregnant.

I don't understand why fertility is such a big deal when we have a world filled with children WITHOUT PARENTS. To be a mother or a father doesn't have nothing to do with your ability to reproduce.

O yes, fertility is a BIG deal. Just because there are many kids in the world does not mean they are your own kids. There are many doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. in the world, but that does not stop us from encouraging kids to become doctors, lawyers and engineers. Many people are working. Does that stop you from looking for a job? Many people eat everyday. Does that mean you don't have to eat?

Nonsense.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by loshybab(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2017
While I'll gladly commend her courage for being open abt her past,I'll equally tell her I can't for the sake of us both....simply bcoz I'm sure she craves a better marital life with a happy hubby.

I won't be able to guarantee her that if she's had an abortion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? / Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? / Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.