Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,926 members, 7,918,998 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

You Are Going To Hell” Fan Trolls Don Jazzy As He Shared New Post On His Social - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Going To Hell” Fan Trolls Don Jazzy As He Shared New Post On His Social (3272 Views)

Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Going To Hell” Fan Trolls Don Jazzy As He Shared New Post On His Social by naijabizzcomng: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
See full gist with social media reactions here<<<<

Michael Collins Ajereh , better known as Don Jazzy or Don Baba J , He is a Nigerian record producer, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur and philanthropist. He co-founded the now defunct record label Mo’ Hits Records in 2004.

Don Jazzy who is also known for his funny posts on his Instagram page identified as”Don Jazzy”.He shared a picture of himself on his Instagram page, which made many of his fans react.

See full gist with social media reactions here<<<<

Re: You Are Going To Hell” Fan Trolls Don Jazzy As He Shared New Post On His Social by Imiete(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
I no dey click

I no won know d full gist

4 Likes

Re: You Are Going To Hell” Fan Trolls Don Jazzy As He Shared New Post On His Social by SavageMaster: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
La Click, La Pot Belly shocked

4 Likes

Re: You Are Going To Hell” Fan Trolls Don Jazzy As He Shared New Post On His Social by armadeo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
I wont click ever, I know you'll weep and

4 Likes

Re: You Are Going To Hell” Fan Trolls Don Jazzy As He Shared New Post On His Social by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2020
LA click LA see Rema oga cheesy
Re: You Are Going To Hell” Fan Trolls Don Jazzy As He Shared New Post On His Social by Blackpromise(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2020
Don jazzy Baba.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Dre 'celebrates' His Divorce From Wife Of 24years (pics) / Davido Bought A Brand New Yesterday. Bugatti La Voiture Noire:$18.7 Million / Talk With Funmi Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.