Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,156 members, 7,916,380 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (19471 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by leoebhos(m): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
laclusterspending.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Sagamite(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
dave2:

Yes, a certified madman is what i mean.
Guy, i don't need to step out of Nigeria to make it in life.
By the grace of God; i  have a very good job and am very fulfilled

You don't need to leave Nigeria to make it in life is not justification to argue ignorantly against a perfect apt point about how things work outside Nigeria!
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by buzugee(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2011
Sagamite:

You don't need to leave Nigeria to make it in life is not justification to argue ignorantly against a perfect apt point about how things work outside Nigeria!
right right lol. sup my brother sagamite grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Ibomade1: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
Hope the story is not true but again back in the days no Nigerian player could keep up with this guys lifestyle.
He used to hang out with some bird with massive melons. Shey na Alicia Douvale or something like dat be her name
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Digriz(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
If u hv made money in d  UK wt properties all of over d place and later started experiencing a diminishing return,d best remedy 4 u is to sale all ur properties and relocate 2 Nigeria where u wld still be living a large life and comfortable in all aspect. Wats d need of paying a huge tax 4 ur properties where d money is no longer coming.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Mobinga: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ola olabiy. Nope. Wrong. I wrote that on purpose.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by andyanders: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2011
POOR BOY. CAN THESE LADIES COME FOR HIS HELP? HE PARTIED HIMSELF TO BANKRUPTCY AT A TENDER AGE. WHAT CAN HE DO AGAIN? MAYBE HE CAN COME HOME WE LOOK FOR A PLACE FOR HIM TO FARM WITH THE LITTLE HE GOT LEFT
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Sagamite(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
buzugee:

right right lol. sup my brother sagamite grin

I dey o. grin

Ibo-made:

Hope the story is not true but again back in the days no Nigerian player could keep up with this guys lifestyle.
He used to hang out with some bird with massive melons. Shey na Alicia Douvale or something like dat be her name

At least the money no go to complete waste, the guy chop a lot of puna and big big melons well well. grin grin grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by dave2(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
buzugee:

lol dude. i come in peace.  grin i extend my hands in friendship  cheesy

Hand of friendship accepted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by MrCork17: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
Huuuraaaaaaay!!!! angry
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by juliebest(f): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2011
This is due to lack of financial planning and education.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by ideylaff: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
Alicia Douvale

Yes you are right,

Cele was a Party Freak, after club nights, chicks used to head for his house in Chiswick (West London) for after parties till early in the morning.

One good thing he had was he was very respectful to his elders, that I can vouch for.

Not seen him in a while and the Cell I have for him has bn dis connected.  It was hard for me a non maternal brother to him to advise him on what he was doing cos the money was like drugs then to him. Also I am at least 15 year older than him too, so we never hung out like his mates hung around him 24/7

He used to have 4 particular boys who were with him 24/7 anywhere he went, just like Mikel Obi initially used to do when he joined the chavs

Money is a spirit that I know. The only advice I was able to pass across to him then was Cele (Hope say u dey invest ooo) and (Cele no Gamble anymore now),

last I heard from him was when he was depressed after he got back 4rm the states due to his LA Galaxy deal that went pear shaped/terminated within a short period.

I really feel for him, but then again he was close to one of awa recent former VP's son and friends, who were also loaded, and they used to hang out a lot and also do Porsche and Sports Car Racing on weekends,

Cele wherever you are , if you are reading, my number has not changed ,

Call your big bro "Smarties Egbon" u always called me, my number has not changed. but I cannot leave it on here,

Remember "Egbon Smarties".the die hard Arsenal supporter u always had to banter with after matches,

Goodluck, and hope you can pick yourself up and re-energize your life.

When there is Life There is Hope.

Use this period as a learning curve for you to pick yourself up and step up.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by marcus1234: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Shock(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2011
na wa o
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by violent(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2011
you guys are crazy. celestine babayaro is a brand name. an established brand name. anytime he is ready to come up again he will come up easily. all he has to do (like amorosa manigault and dennis rodman and jermain jackson etc ) is to start appearing on reality shows. at 100,000 pounds a pop, if he does like 30, that 3 million pounds and he can retire and spend wisely. amorosa made her wealth through reality shows. she did about 30. she made millions. so do not pity the guy

Are you for real?

First, British people, unlike their American cousins hardly celebrate indolence and financial recklessness, and if you don't have a natural charisma that is capable of swinging a thousand audience off their feet, you can as well kiss your ardent fans goodbye. The British culture is such that the lower you go, the faster you travel, and once you are declared bankrupt, the only way your name will appear in the public is through the UK tabloids for ridiculous reasons. The question everyone will be asking is "why should we pay Babyaro so much to appear on a show, who's interested in seeing Babyaro"?

oh well, i guess the likely intuition then will be to catch an early morning boat down to the US, where people like kim Kardashian get paid millions in dollars to do nothing. . .well, if this is your thinking, you are likely to be wrong here as well, first Babyaro has got no boóbs, neither does he have sex tapes. . .and the hard hit being that Americans are not into Soccer, it's very likely that 1 in every 80 Americans don't even know who Babayaro is.

So what would i do if i were Babyaro?  simple, i'd come home and run for the gubernatorial seat or a place in the house, he doesn't even need thugs to snatch ballot boxes, Chelsea and Newcastle fans are known to be natural thugs and would be more than willing to fix things for ''Baba" !
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by favouredjb(f): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2011
COMPAQ:

you must be nuts???Why on earth should nigerian govt bail him out

and why must that turn into an insult?you ppl should take it easy

@op,he spent the money ,the way he saw/got it,too much women,esp white gals

this is the end result,i hope others learn from it
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Goldmind1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2011
He should better come back home quickly.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by cold(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2011
Well Cele can't come back home now.If he has truly declared bankruptcy then it will take a while before returns home cuz he'll have to stay back in the UK & sort his debts out,unless he plans to escape to Naija which wld even tarnish his image completely.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by buraz(m): 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2011
Its so sad seeing most successful people go down the drain as this i feel we should all learn from this that success most times should be guided jealously and regenerated, I would say this is sad as one of his ex-gf who is a croatian used to be my friend and told me so many things about how celestine squandered his wealth and used a british gf has is adviser with conclusion to that she told me then that she was just waiting to see bankruptcy soonest which i didnt take serious but here the predictions seem to be right, fellow nigerians in diaspora think about your background , were you are coming from and were you are heading to as wealth is just a tool which has to be rengenerated and utilized carefully.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by tlops(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
Pathetic. I wish him speedy recovery (if there is hope of that).

Hes still quite young, he should dust his boot and head back to the field.

To the bail out advocates: Meself need bail out,
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by semid4lyfe(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
He lived an ostentatious life style so I ain't surprised.

Make im lie on top im bed as he make am.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by favouredjb(f): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
violent:

Are you for real?

First, British people, unlike their American cousins hardly celebrate indolence and financial recklessness, and if you don't have a natural charisma that is capable of swinging a thousand audience off their feet, you can as well kiss your ardent fans goodbye. The British culture is such that the lower you go, the faster you travel, and once you are declared bankrupt, the only way your name will appear in the public is through the UK tabloids for ridiculous reasons. The question everyone will be asking is "why should we pay Babyaro so much to appear on a show, who's interested in seeing Babyaro"?

oh well, i guess the likely intuition then will be to catch an early morning boat down to the US, where people like kim Kardashian get paid millions in dollars to do nothing. . .well, if this is your thinking, you are likely to be wrong here as well, first Babyaro has got no boóbs, neither does he have sex tapes. . .and the hard hit being that Americans are not into Soccer, it's very likely that 1 in every 80 Americans don't even know who Babayaro is.

So what would i do if i were Babyaro?  simple, i'd come[b] home and run for the gubernatorial seat or a place in the house, he doesn't even need thugs to snatch ballot boxes, Chelsea and Newcastle fans are known to be natural thugs and would be more than willing to fix things for ''Baba" ![/b]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by oderemo(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2011
cele shey you fey read n.l comments.
one oda thing you can try is , call 2 face/ dbanj for a big joint .
might sell in the music ind.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by fredoooooo: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2011
am short of words , a very good player , living a reckless life just end him this way ---where are all his friends when the going was good, hope he get back on his feet again , i think hes learn his lesson now .
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by dayokanu(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2011
Cele,

Best advise i can give you,

Just come out and endorse GEJ and your problem is solved.

You would be appointed as the Special adviser on Bankrupt Nigerians in Diaspora UK branch
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Osama10(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Cele,

Best advise i can give you,

Just come out and endorse GEJ and your problem is solved.

You would be appointed as the Special adviser on Bankrupt Nigerians in Diaspora UK branch

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by eghost247(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
Lesson Learned Spend Wisely
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Shormiey(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2011
This guy problem is spiritual and he needs Gods' intervention in his life,he can still make it,if he retrace his ways to the side of God.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
Shormiey:

This guy problem is spiritual and he needs Gods' intervention in his life,he can still make it,if he retrace his ways to the side of God.

Oooh, Shuuuuuuuuuuttup! angry
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by obowunmi(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2011
hahahha --- at the spiritual comment. grin grin grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Osama10(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
Shormiey:

There is nothing spiritual there oh my brother.

You spend your entire wealth on women/gambling and you call that spiritual.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Ranoscky(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2011
Make im com back to lagos na, house dey cheap for maroko or Ajegunle. Wetin im stil dey U.K dey do? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Poland Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 0) On 26th November 2022 / Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles / I Am Not Worried About Losing To Czech - Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.