Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (19419 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by beeke(m): 2:27am On Feb 19, 2011
@cold, No thread is immune from derailment

mama-gee:

After many years of playing football. . .

He becomes bankrupt.

Mama-gee are you the african in that profile pic, d african girl look so dashing but the other two, are they your tri-some-maniac girlfriend? cos they look like one, pls no offense just bin curious
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Osama10(m): 2:28am On Feb 19, 2011
beeke:

@cold, No thread is immune from derailment
Mama-gee are you the african in that profile pic, d african girl look so dashing but the other two, are they your tri-some-maniac girlfriend? cos they look like one, pls no offense just bin curious

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by danidon: 3:47am On Feb 19, 2011
Saw it coming though. Thats what you get when one feels he is above GOD. We once remember the name' Etim Esin'.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by igboboy1(m): 3:47am On Feb 19, 2011
ola olabiy:

Mobinga,

An afterthought, Ikwerre man. smiley

Ikwerres  too like money chai i never see their kind of greed
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by ndukwejoe(m): 4:13am On Feb 19, 2011
sorry cele
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by drgica74: 5:35am On Feb 19, 2011
Please remove all ropes from his sight, the next thing now will be suicide. We don't want to lose another personooo.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Kilode1: 6:42am On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

This will never work on me.

I reject it in the name of Obantala!

You want £2000 to add to your private jet budget?  grin

Ha! This so wrong shocked grin

How ordinary man go dey beat Agbalagbas like this?

Correct Orisa dey dia dem no go follow am, see as this man dey whip Agbalagbas with jacket grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by mushwaves: 6:47am On Feb 19, 2011
He is a womanizer,To be successful in life you need women,and to be unsuccessful you also need more women
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by tkb417(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2011
how can you earn 100k GBP a month years back and be broke today?

thats 25million a month. how do you have that kinda money and be broke?

so he was spending more that he earned?

Jesus!

some of the rich men in 9ja then never earned that much and now they have conglomerates

na wa oh.

where is amokachis jet?

these nuccas are dullards
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by tkb417(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2011
who be that guy wey dey use Jacket fall people?

na jazz?

we dont need fighter jets anymore again, all we need is 25 jackets and off we go to Iraq and kill them enmasse

whats inside that Jacket?

na wa oh. i no go fit fall even if he whips me with that shi.t for a year
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by delimit(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2011
he wasted all his hard earn money on party,club, as if he did not work for the money.
though is not the first superstar that is bankrupt and he will not be the last.
Mike Tyson, MC Hammer just to mention but few,
he can go and join gabros international as asst coach,and earn some kobo kobo to live
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by tkb417(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2011
or replace Ikpeba on supersport

at least, he can speak better english
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Sagamite(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2011
beeke:

THE HOLY SPIRIT I KNOW DONT DWELL IN JACKETS

Aah!!!

You never see strong jacket ni o!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kilode?!:

Ha! This so wrong shocked grin

How ordinary man go dey beat Agbalagbas like this?

Correct Orisa dey dia dem no go follow am, see as this man dey whip Agbalagbas with jacket grin

Dem go say jacket-slapping, after laboured chatting, has holy spirit and holy communion & wine is representative of eating bread and drinking wine with the divine.

When we babalawos use ofo, after laboured chatting, to slap people and give some portions to eat & drink, dem go say na devilish act.  undecided grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by cold(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2011
I call it Pentecostal insanity.This abhorrent,fraudulent & unacceptable angry
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by ofala(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2011
I hope others are picking up some valuable LESSONS!
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Sagamite(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2011
cold:

I call it Pentecostal insanity.This abhorrent,fraudulent & unacceptable  angry

Abeg, keep quiet! tongue

Which other way do you suggest business people/entertainers/actors take to ensure quick access to private jet and life of luxury especially in third world countries where there are no jobs but tons of ignorant lambs that are looking for inspiration/hope, are superstitious and act like herds?  tongue grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by styno(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2011
I think he should come do football analysis for Supersport. His former colleagues (Amokachi, Ikpeba and Nduka Ugbade ) are making cool buck there
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by thameamead(f): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2011
I wonder if the white girls that he was always hanging out with in those days would help him finacially, he was obseessed with white girls in those days, there is nothing wrong in dating people outside one's race but Babayaro's way of doing it was over the top, I hope his mixed race son is bn looked after, I hope all footballer's learn from his mistakes.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by vwvw(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2011
or he do high flying sommersaults at the National Stadium for 1k a flip
Then he'd be called 'CELE THE FLIP FLOP',
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by ijebuboy18(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
s**t happens
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by skyone(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2011
Half of those money squandered went to ATLANTIC BAR and COLOSEUM- Vauxhall.. This guy can spend almost a grand in one night. sad

Plus call up girls, yes i remember grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by thameamead(f): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

Abeg, keep quiet! tongue

Which other way do you suggest business people/entertainers/actors take to ensure quick access to private jet and life of luxury especially in third world countries where there are no jobs but tons of ignorant lambs that are looking for inspiration/hope, are superstitious and act like herds? tongue grin

Oga Sagamite, Thank God you and I are on the same page on this matter.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by silentc(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2011
If you don't know what to do with money before you get it. . . . . .you wont know what to do with it after you get it.

You guys have summed it all. Financial education.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Ranoscky(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2011
beeke:

THE HOLY SPIRIT I KNOW DONT DWELL IN JACKETS
Funny that! grin
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by Affalatus: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2011
Ikoyi Residence for Rent Two Bedroom Apartment Opposite Park-view Estate
Going for N700,000 you can pay for one year
At Mosley Street, Ikoyi
Call Thomas on: 08035883220
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by tkb417(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2011
Affalatus:

Ikoyi Residence for Rent Two Bedroom Apartment Opposite Park-view Estate
Going for N700,000 you can pay for one year
At Mosley Street, Ikoyi
Call Thomas on: 08035883220
is this ad for cele?
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by yme1(f): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^^nah where u go hide? angry
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by splashbaby(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2011
I made a similar mistake like cele sumtims ago, but i'm back on my feet, when i started hearing him brilla fm i felt sumtin was wrong. hope is not lost he can bounce back again, this is wat life is all abt. cele try and give it a shot again and make amends. i remember peter rufai when he returned back to school to make amends and continue his life again. cele u are strong u can still achieve greater things again outside football
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by cold(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2011
Saga na me u dey talk to lyk dat angry no let me catchu 4 corner o
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by tkb417(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2011
y me:

^^^^nah where u go hide? angry
lol. mwah

ill call u soon
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by buzugee(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2011
somehow i think yall jumping the gun on this here issue. for a man who has stopped earning the mega bucks, paying the council tax he will be paying for his house will be astronomic. like with that kind of property he will be on council tax band H. this is about 5000 pounds (meaning he is dashing away 1.3 million naira annually to the govt for nothing). i think he is cutting his losses in britain and re-inventing himself in naija. hence why he did the bankruptcy to keep all the sharks at bay. dude prolly has like 3 million pounds stashed in banks al over the world (incuding naija) and investments in naija. the nucca is re-inventing himself.
Re: Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk by JoyIsa: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2011
Na wa o. People are so wicked. Feel pity, or at least sadness that another person has fallen on hard times!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai / Disciplinary tribunal clears Amusan of doping violations, AIU vows to appeal / Football Buffs To Nigerians : Don’t Lose Hope In Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.