Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter (23571 Views)

Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid / Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by DelTel(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
grin
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by sparko1(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
What do you mean by “He was paid to do so?”

Everyone knows reporters are paid, so it’s not a secret he is paid to do his job.

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Sunijacks(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Issorite

Continue
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Coronavirus84: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2020
Distraction everywhere
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by IvarTheBoneless: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2020
grin
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Drakkernoir: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Cant this dude just SHUT UP for once

Chichichu everywhere.

Behaves like a kid

3 Likes

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by IgboSomalia: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2020
I wonder how this idiot's wife copes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by DamnNiggar: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Our Yoruba leaders are always showing themselves where it is not needed undecided
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Clonus: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Clearly he and those that sent him on this mission impossible got far more than they ever bargained for and I am more than happy.

I hail the great restraint shown by the journalist, he should be roundly commended for that.
Imagine the journalist giving it back to him as e dey hot. FFK wouldn’t be saying he is more than happy.

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by iyanumiv(m): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2020
SOMETHING HE SHOULD HAVE LAUGH OVER AND ANSWER THE SIMPLE QUESTION..

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by IgboSomalia: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
FFK fireman!

If it was the cow, he wouldn't comprehend the grammar sef.

hehehe

Look at this one. FFK came as a hungry beggarly visitor from wherever to insult a SS man in the SS and you are talking trash.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Please can we read less of this gasbag here?

You're just giving him unnecessary publicity.

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by femmy2010(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2020
[color=#000099][b]OBJ said itall .

'Give him money and he would sing like a bird'

PMB is indeed a patient man

2 Likes

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by IgboSomalia: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Our Yoruba leaders are always showing themselves where it is not needed undecided

FFK is not a Yoruba leader. It is Igbos who are desperate for acceptance who magnify this political nonentity called FFK. He is a god to them and they keep serving the idiot.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Anyiamaka: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2020
Mad dog
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Euegene100001: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2020
Pls add stupid to the idiot
Golan007:
Nobody wants to know your side of the story you idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by maestroferddi: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2020
Clearly the reporter was doing the bidding of those who hired him but he was not smart about it...

Nigerian journalism is a huge joke...

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Marine54(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:
Don't want to his own side of story! What's difference between you and him. I Think you're more of idiotic than him !

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by bkool7(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2020
See the angle this fool is going.

The issue is one will be surprise that fools like him will still have supporters.

As if he has proof someone sent the man. The man was only going the job he was paid by DailyTrust to do. If that is what FFK meant then he is madt

If it's not something he does often why will he be taking this angle

2 Likes

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by lowkeybahdguy(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2020
Queenlovely:

Fear will be the constant companion of our politicians if we do this

the best way we can change things is if we cooperate together, but how can you get 200 million people to work together

Orwell's 1984 is instructive on the fact that proletariats who make up 80 percent of the population are forever disorganized and lack cohesion to make any meaningful change or control their destinies. Nigeria is no exception especially being a nation state divided along so many fault lines.

Politicians will always have them for easy pickings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by EmptyGarden(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2020
Oya Daily Trust, over to you!
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Angelfrost(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:

Nobody??! I actually do!!! So also any neutral with a semblance of intelligence and sense of objectivity!!!

If it were someone you support or care about, those would likely not be your words.

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Sandra4luv: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK isn’t mature enough,the question the journalist ask him is very simple,the man is arrogant ,I didn’t wish he the present president of Nigeria he would arrest a lot of Nigeria I swear

2 Likes

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by neeyor88: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2020
I do not know whether he is a thief, a murderer, a rogue, a dumpster, a Yahoo boy or one of those morally bankrupt and shameful men that sleeps with other peoples wives. I do not know who may be after him if anyone at all and neither do I care. His present or future travails, if any, have absolutely nothing to do with me.

I can only say that I do not wish him any ill and that as far as I am concerned this matter is closed. I reported him to his boss, who I have known for many years and respect, Alhaji Yusuf Kabir, and that was it.

Wetin nau? All this for 1 person?
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Angelfrost(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2020
gungab:
Common Meeenh

Just apologize and move on

Yeah, he certainly needs to apologize... But, move on??! Why??!... We should pretend that the journalist didn't mess up, or that his editor didn't further indulge in falsehood??!
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by cedricksly: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2020
[s]
Golan007:
[[/s] you have a shallow mind and talks anyhow.

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Angelfrost(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2020
psucc:
Really? Guilty as charged?

No! I think, no matter who he is, we should always give a listening ear less we harm the innocent.

FFK, as usual, has accused the Management of biasness for not seeking his version of the story. This is the very point that Journalism hangs - balanced reporting.

And we should also wait to see the Publisher's response to the report FFK has put on his table.

That guy you are explaining to doesn't like FFK at all... Facts mean nothing to him. Just crucify FFK and move along!!!

2 Likes

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Elsueno: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2020
maestroferddi:
Clearly the reporter was doing the bidding of those who hired him but he was not smart about it...

Nigerian journalism is a huge joke...

Bros forget that crap, whatever the reporter was doing doesn't matter, such kind of questions are supposed to be asked. If one day am in that kind of position, You can even asked if I was the one that invented stealing in Nigeria, I will give a nice answer that will make everybody laugh and not attack the reporter

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Golan007: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Struck not a few nerves I see.

grin
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by phemmie06(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Oga Park well. You're given opportunity to sell yourself but scandal it
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by seunayantokun(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Xisnin:
Daily Trust are just playing to the gallery.

I don't support FFK's outburst but it is outright lie to claim that the journalist was innocent.
An innocent person would not ask a malicious question that makes the target look guilty regardless
of their answer.

You have made a good point. The man might have his personal issues with many people for various reasons but good reason demands this current matter is independently looked at. The following can help:
1. Other journalists who were there;
2. The unedited video of the questions and answers session.

Personally, I would opine that the management of The Daily Trust should have done their due diligence before they went public. They would have covered every ground to nail FFK if they had wanted to do that. They have been just too fast about it and, if care is not taken, they may not come out clean from the roforofo fight. It may be a bad reference point for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos Crisis: Fayemi Evacuates Ekiti Students From UNIJOS / Federal High Court Denies Granting Dasuki, Others N250m Bail / Suspected Killers Of Olumide Odimayo Who Was Kidnapped In Ondo, Paraded. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.