Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter (23561 Views)

Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid / Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by jrusky(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2020
So simply what FFK said all of you are insulting him these much all you apc stinky rats? But were praising Hell Rufall when he threw jabs on Yardua and Jonathan few days ago

I have be reading through all the comments I realised all the people attacking him are 99% apc which means FFK was right saying the journalist was send by apc.

Anyway though FFK did not gave the guy the right answer yet I won't insult him because apc demons has said worst than that and were praised by the rats. So let all craps talks be on deck and whoever want to kill him or herself can go ahead.

FFK these FFK that shit. Enough!!!
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Badonasty(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2020
Guy you goofed joor...a trap was set for you and you fell inside without thinking...now people know the real you...they’ve been guessing all along but they now know what you are...just accept your L in peace and go and reflect about your life

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by bender79: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2020
wisdomguy4u:
One important question is this: why didn't they publish the video of what brought about FFK outburst. If they said their journalist merely asked a question, they would have support it with a video of the event. If truly the journalist made the assertion ffk claimed , then that amount to professional misconduct on the part of journalist, and it is indeed provocating.
You are a bonkon fool.

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by popesco123: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:
Nobody wants to know your side of the story you idiot.
You are more idiot than him. Brainwashed slowpoke
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by unclemaths(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2020
I cannot be held responsible for the safety of this rude young man because I do not know what he does or who else he may have insulted, robbed, cheated or offended.

I do not know whether he is a thief, a murderer, a rogue, a dumpster, a Yahoo boy or one of those morally bankrupt and shameful men that sleeps with other peoples wives. I do not know who may be after him if anyone at all and neither do I care. His present or future travails, if any, have absolutely nothing to do with me.

FFK has such funny imaginations?!
omg..

Everybody, please, calm down.
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Bsmartt(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Sniffing stuff is bad for your health. I hope this man will not contest for any political office soon. Calling a 53 year old man "young man". Something is definitely not right...

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by kolade560: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Nawa for mumu ooo
someone has come to say his part and challenged the other party to upload video of their lies but they can't.
Why must we have to hate people baselessly.

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by LaReinaa(f): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by deeva2: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2020
Simple apology from ffk can end this whole wahala
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by adebayo4uc6h6: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Ffk funny man
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by LaReinaa(f): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2020
deeva2:
Simple apology from ffk can end this whole wahala
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by LaReinaa(f): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2020
kolade560:
Nawa for mumu ooo
someone has come to say his part and challenged the other party to upload video of their lies but they can't.
Why must we have to hate people baselessly.
I wonder ooo
Nigerians and sentiments ehhh
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by focus7: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK should also show us the video clip of where the journalist made the assertion

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by LaReinaa(f): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Badonasty:
Guy you goofed joor...a trap was set for you and you fell inside without thinking...now people know the real you...they’ve been guessing all along but they now know what you are...just accept your L in peace and go and reflect about your life
He has never given anybody the impression that he is a preacher of love so it doesn’t really matter what people are knowing now or knew before grin grin grin

He knew it was a trap from the onset, he intentionally fell into it with his full chest! He is a lawyer and a damn good one at that so he obviously knew what he was doing...

Now that he said what he said, what are you guys gonna do about it
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by maestroferddi: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Elsueno:

Bros forget that crap, whatever the reporter was doing doesn't matter, such kind of questions are supposed to be asked. If one day am in that kind of position, You can even asked if I was the one that invented stealing in Nigeria, I will give a nice answer that will make everybody laugh and not attack the reporter
You dont know what you are talking about...

CNN used to behave anyhow they liked plus being used by politicians to achieve set ends until Trump brought a new normal.

Today most CNN reporters would think twice before mouthing inanities in a gathering where Trump is present.

You have to be objective, my friend...
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2020
I've seen a few morally bankrupt individuals defending FFK as usual. Would your sentiment and view remain the same if this were Tinubu, Buhari or any APC politician that gave such response? undecided

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by BotherMleeper(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Xisnin:
Daily Trust are just playing to the gallery.

I don't support FFK's outburst but it is outright lie to claim that the journalist was innocent.
An innocent person would not ask a malicious question that makes the target look guilty regardless
of their answer.

There's nothing like malicious question in journalism.

Have you seen how the press grill leaders of advanced countries?

Have you not heard of how a reporter asked Trump in a press event whether he regrets all the lying and dishonesty he's done to the American people? Trump simply ignored him.

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by mattfeuter(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2020
psucc:
Really? Guilty as charged?

No! I think, no matter who he is, we should always give a listening ear less we harm the innocent.

FFK, as usual, has accused the Management of biasness for not seeking his version of the story. This is the very point that Journalism hangs - balanced reporting.

And we should also wait to see the Publisher's response to the report FFK has put on his table.

This is some bull jive , we saw the video!!!!
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by focus7: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Stalwert:
Lol grin grin grin waiting for Fani Support Slaves to once again explain his foolishness to the world. How a morally bankrupt fiend have followers is mind boggling

Those people will follow the devil so far he hates whom they hate.

You can imaging someone saying he impregnated Bianca Ojukwu, that Bianca's use to cry when he f*ck her and her head entered between the gaps in the bed guide, this is the wife of their hero o and they are still everywhere to drum support for him because they hate Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by nedekid: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Ffk and his command of English shaa. He reminds me of Jeremy clackson.
Once in a while some folks have to get their HD reformatted verbally. The journalist certainly got that done.
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by maestroferddi: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Xisnin:
Daily Trust are just playing to the gallery.

I don't support FFK's outburst but it is outright lie to claim that the journalist was innocent.
An innocent person would not ask a malicious question that makes the target look guilty regardless
of their answer.
There are still few men who can still think.

You were induced to come an insult a man who does not suffer fools gladly and now that he served you real good, you are resorting to media trial and emotional blackmail...

Wake up dudes...
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by maestroferddi: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2020
wisdomguy4u:
One important question is this: why didn't they publish the video of what brought about FFK outburst. If they said their journalist merely asked a question, they would have support it with a video of the event. If truly the journalist made the assertion ffk claimed , then that amount to professional misconduct on the part of journalist, and it is indeed provocating.
Quod Errata Demonstramdum.
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Chris2863(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2020
millionboi2:
FFK get luck say no be me

I for use m win election
What the Bleep are you saying. Seems your type under the influence of drug
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Stalwert: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2020
focus7:

Those people will follow the devil so far he hates whom they hate.

You can imaging someone saying he impregnated Bianca Ojukwu, that Bianca's use to cry when he f*ck her and her head entered between the gaps in the bed guide, this is the wife of their hero o and they are still everywhere to drum support for him because they hate Buhari

shocked shocked shocked
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Lordsview(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2020
What an unmatured response... it's a pity to a Nation,whose King is a baby.
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by millionboi2: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2020
Chris2863:

What the Bleep are you saying. Seems your type under the influence of drug
u an idiot apart from the government fund thy steal,do u think u are less human to them
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Bennysam: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:
Nobody wants to know your side of the story you idiot.
Don't let hatred destroyed your sense of reasoning
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Bennysam: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2020
abu12:
ever since I read kayode ogundamisi respond to ffk, that's when I realised , he is truly a nuisance. only ipob glorify him.

ogundamisi really finish fani kayode.

https://www.nairaland.com/5706868/kayode-ogundamisi-blasts-femi-fani-kayode
I come to realized that 90% of Yoruba youth is idiot
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Bennysam: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2020
techmo:
cool

Childish Man Child

59 year old man who would clock 60 this year is still acting like a child

You will sell your father just to show the world that you're angel
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by odomanis: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Stalwert:
Lol grin grin grin waiting for Fani Support Slaves to once again explain his foolishness to the world. How a morally bankrupt fiend have followers is mind boggling

You are one of them without knowing it. See how you left other things you can do with your time and here commenting on his matter.
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by eebraa(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Drug addiction is a big menace to the society. See a former minister behaving like a tout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion As Disco Announces Tariff Increase, NERC Silent / Peter Obi And Ahmed Yusuf-datti Visit The Members Of Ondo State Council Of Obas / What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.