Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter (23571 Views)

Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid / Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by cookingsoul(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2020
curse of ipob strikes again. wen Dem join ur matter ur doomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by banhammy: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Ever since I've known this Femi Fani kayode to be an animal in human skin, I don't take his matter serious.
He's just creating nuisance anywhere he goes.
He doesn't have respect for anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2020
Xisnin:
Daily Trust are just playing to the gallery.

I don't support FFK's outburst but it is outright lie to claim that the journalist was innocent.
An innocent person would not ask a malicious question that makes the target look guilty regardless
of their answer.

FFK said it was not a question but an assertion. When did you get your question from??

Anyway, when has such a simple question like "who is bankrolling your tours?" become malicious? FFK is not an intelligent man. His has arranged his own burial ceremony.

For a man that insults people for a living. A man that has stepped on a lot of toes should have known better than shot himself this way. Now the vultures are going to organise his burial. Watch what will happen to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2020
wisdomguy4u:
One important question is this: why didn't they publish the video of what brought about FFK outburst. If they said their journalist merely asked a question, they would have support it with a video of the event. If truly the journalist made the assertion ffk claimed , then that amount to professional misconduct on the part of journalist, and it is indeed provocating.

FFK can be seen in that video shouting "what sort of a stupid question is that, who do you think you're talking to? ..." FFK has indicted himself from what he was saying, so his new position that it was an assertion cant be true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by NoRetreat(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2020
wisdomguy4u:
One important question is this: why didn't they publish the video of what brought about FFK outburst. If they said their journalist merely asked a question, they would have support it with a video of the event. If truly the journalist made the assertion ffk claimed , then that amount to professional misconduct on the part of journalist, and it is indeed provocating.
the statement was "we do not know who is bankrolling your trips round the country " assuming but not consenting to the fact that the journalist was sent to humiliate FFK, he would have used the opportunity to explain the source of his wealth and gave us a glimpse into his job rather than razzmatazz .

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Fash20: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2020
wisdomguy4u:

But as a leader, one of the trait you should have is the ability to finesse such a scenario. He shouldn't have gone haywire on the dude.

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by BadBradley: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2020
During the interview, ffk used the words in response to ThisDay journalist, "what kind of stupid question is that"?

Now fool said the journalist didn't ask any question but made an assertion.

What a low-bred coward ffk is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Beetobee(f): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
psucc:
Really? Guilty as charged?

No! I think, no matter who he is, we should always give a listening ear less we harm the innocent.

FFK, as usual, has accused the Management of biasness for not seeking his version of the story. This is the very point that Journalism hangs - balanced reporting.

And we should also wait to see the Publisher's response to the report FFK has put on his table.
His version of the story? Its something that played itself in public and was recorded in action. So which version is there to it? In Law, there is a Latin Maxim"Res ipsa locquitor' which means"the thing speaks for itself".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by BrangG: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
I don’t trust some of these fringe newspapers that dot our landscape. What was of public interest in the assertion of the journalist? His eyes did not appear to be on the ball.
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by psucc(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
mattfeuter:

This is some bull jive , we saw the video!!!!
Which video please?

He hasn't denied using the word "stupid" anyway but the other version where he also made or attempted physical assault on the journalist, do you also have the video?

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by GoldHorse(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chai! This FFK get plenty free time o! Pls what does he do for a living?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by ThatFairGuy1: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Unapologetically, FFK is truly a f00l.

Given all that I cannot be held responsible for the safety of this rude young man because I do not know what he does or who else he may have insulted, robbed, cheated or offended.
I do not know whether he is a thief, a murderer, a rogue, a dumpster, a Yahoo boy or one of those morally bankrupt and shameful men that sleeps with other peoples wives. I do not know who may be after him if anyone at all and neither do I care. His present or future travails, if any, have absolutely nothing to do with me.

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by israelmao(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
On this FFK went off rail,it was quite an embrassing moment for that guy.

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by deeva2: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
LaReinaa:

Apologize for what exactly
Did he beat or manhandle the reporter??

The reporter insulted him and he gave it back to him in equal dosage so why should he apologize

The journalist was only doing his job by asking a harmless question.

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by yarimo(m): 12:39am On Aug 27, 2020
wisdomguy4u:
shaataap
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Angel1696: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Samsimple:
after making me read that epistle you wrote, if you have nothing to say don't book space.. even me sef I have nothing to say grin
All ye that have nothing to say pls move to the left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos Crisis: Fayemi Evacuates Ekiti Students From UNIJOS / Federal High Court Denies Granting Dasuki, Others N250m Bail / Suspected Killers Of Olumide Odimayo Who Was Kidnapped In Ondo, Paraded. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.