Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,394 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34226 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by excanny: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2011
Andre Uweh:

28%

No bros. The ex-gov of Lagos gave 43% Igbo population in the parallel census he did in 2006.

I pity all the loud-mouthed Yoruba internet warriors. More sleepless nights. grin grin grin

I hope you dont die of insomnia in the end.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Whia ris the oba? grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Whia ris the oba? grin

Bad gyal u dey look for trouble. grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Bad gyal u dey look for trouble. grin
grin Yes, yours. grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 2:49am On Mar 04, 2011
Posted by: Ileke-IdI
Whia ris the oba?

ee his somewia in the creeks. We av no money to give to these Ijaw boys! grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 04, 2011
^^^ heheehe grin grin

Ah seh whia ris the oba? grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 4:09am On Mar 04, 2011

^^^ heheehe grin grin

Ah seh whia ris the oba?

@Ileke-IdI

You said something in one thread yesterday, and I'll like to discuss it via email because though we fight each other on Nigerian politics and tribalism, at the end we are still Nigerians in the eyes of the whole world at least until that country ceases to exist. Deal?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 04, 2011
Onlytruth:

@Ileke-IdI

You said something in one thread yesterday, and I'll like to discuss it via email because though we fight each other on Nigerian politics and tribalism, at the end we are still Nigerians in the eyes of the whole world at least until that country ceases to exist. Deal?

Deal. Aright, your email?

I wonder what the subject of discussion is tho.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 4:17am On Mar 04, 2011
No biggie, just info.  Outside naija, we are the same.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 04, 2011
hmm hmm.
Okay, gimme a moment to create my own ileke-idi email and I'll get back @ ya.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nwaigbomg(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2011
SO THIS POST IS STILL INCREASING FROM PAGE TO PAGE, U PEOPLE NO DEY TIRE,

I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OTHER REPLY TO THIS POST AGAIN, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

ILEKE-IDI TAKE NOTE
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by tyrant11: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
Its incidences like these that make one wish for OPC, even though i despise those guys.

I mean should the yorubas act like savages for yall to respect us.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2011
These are Nigerian youths even more divided than their parents, Its a shame,
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2011
The entire Niger delta is an Ijaw enclave, The other towns and clans being refered to as part of Niger delta is mere politics, No River Niger tributary runs through them,
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2011
When will Yorubas and Igbos become one inited people for the goodness of Nigeria ??
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2011
One thing these people dont understand is, The militants are not ethnic militia, They are mixed up. The leader being an Ijaw does not mean all the gang members are Ijaws. The boys could even be Yorubas possibly Ilajes or Ekales . These boys are mixed up.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2011
killayut:

When will Yorubas  and Igbos become one  inited  people for the goodness of Nigeria ??
How can you unite two different ethnic with diverse background.however,Yorubas have tried so hard to live peacefully with ibo even allowing them to live and feed in their land but the ibos always remain ungrateful in the end.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by macjive01: 1:51am On Feb 21, 2012
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQffy-NUu2h7-ObdPXwnf194pcrhlUgY23d8ThGZDJ9QRBZ90HGZg[/img]

. . . .KILLS ALL INCLUDING THOSE RESISTANT TO WARFARIN grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aljharem(m): 2:13am On Feb 21, 2012
macjive01:

. . . .KILLS ALL INCLUDING THOSE RESISTANT TO WARFARIN grin grin

whjy why why, let peace reign
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Seempliehuman(m): 7:09am On May 18, 2013
Where is the oba?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Rotimi47: 11:16am On May 03, 2015
Chyz2:

Sorry, when they did it in lagos,if I can remember, Ajegunle to be exact, they were kicking OPC ass grin. The OPC were allowed to do nonsense during the OBJ era because he was a yoruba also. Ever since the end of OBJ presidency, have you heard of that nonsense again? To add to that, one of their(ijaw) own is ruling the country now wink. And as far as your anger goes, keep it up. cheesy
nope, Ijaws got wiped real bad by OPC that they called for reinforcements & 5000 ijaw warriors headed to Lagos & they got ambush by OPC on the way & got seriously dealt with that they fled back to delta state, thats those that survived; if you thought you won then start another clash & you will get smoked in thousands.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Rotimi47: 11:21am On May 03, 2015
Chyz2:

Never new Warri had an Oba, and I am from Delta. If fact I don't even think the people of warri know they have an Oba undecided. Look the people need to fight., OPC is not going to be the savior. Once these militants get the notion that you are taking them to war, they will unleash the type of hell that you've never expected but only heard of. Fight but don't engage in war with these people, something that your mouth needs to take heed to. Zip it.
the Yoruba's will simply unleash a kind a war on them that 96% of Ijaws not killed will become refugees outside Nigeria
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by stebell(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2015
All I know is that a particular region is full of cowards.

Biafra-Nigeria war comes to mind.

Long live the Ijaws where ever they are.
Atleast, they aiint scared of shiiit like some people.

Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University / Senator Vs Governor: Who Has More Powers? / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.