Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34117 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2011
Becomrichn:

it is a false story. the ijaw did not kill anyone. the newspaper is making up the story.

Yea. Those yorubas that were claimed to be killed by Ijaws actually caught heart-attacks and died because of fear.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The Ijaws only see that nothing will be done if they continue their attacks in the SE. They know that to prompt reaction, they need to start attacking where it matters. In a few days, you'll be seeing a lot of ish stories.

Anyhoos. . . .they need to continue their riffraff in their region.

The Ijaws realized that the Igbos would not allow that nonsense to happen. Especially when it comes to Port Harcourt. The East is no man's land for militancy, except in their reserve Bayelsa state, which we set aside for them.

Prompt reaction? I would hope so, instead of running for your lives. Where was the prompt reaction with the Warri crisis? OBJ is not president anymore, they have one of their own giving orders. So tread carefully. And no one wants the JTF operating in a region. They do not differentiate between Southerners.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2011
EzeUche_:

The Ijaws realized that the Igbos would not allow that nonsense to happen. Especially when it comes to Port Harcourt. The East is no man's land for militancy, except in their reserve Bayelsa state, which we set aside for them.

Prompt reaction? I would hope so, instead of running for your lives. Where was the prompt reaction with the Warri crisis? OBJ is not president anymore, they have one of their own giving orders.

Running for their lives at that time is the logical thing to do, very foolish of a man to suggest running towards harmed men when the runner is unarmed. I thought the 1960s events would have taught some lessons, but no.

Yea, and yet you mentioned that they've attacked Igboland in your previous thread.

You guys need to investigate the source of your daily bombs.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by seanet02: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2011
This ijaws will definitely regret this unwarranted attack. They did it in Lagos and got their fingers burnt. This time will surely not be an exception. They will cry out within the next 7 days. You ibos will come here pleading on their behalf by next week.
Chyz*:

Yea. Those yorubas that were claimed to be killed by Ijaws actually caught heart-attacks and died because of fear.
you dey smoke "IGBO" by the time we are through with this ijaw people, United Nations will constitute a Commission of Enquiry into their Genocide
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Running for their lives at that time is the logical thing to do, very foolish of a man to suggest running towards harmed men when the runner is unarmed. I thought the 1960s events would have taught some lessons, but no.

Yea, and yet you mentioned that they've attacked Igboland in your previous thread.

You guys need to investigate the source of your daily bombs.

Sorry we are talking about here and now cheesy grin cheesy wink. Ijaws strong arming the SW. cheesy
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2011
seanet02:

This ijaws will definitely regret this unwarranted attack. They did it in Lagos and got their fingers burnt. This time will surely not be an exception. They will cry out within the next 7 days. You ibos will come here pleading on their behalf by next week.  you dey smoke "IGBO" by the time we are through with this ijaw people, United Nations will constitute a Commission of Enquiry into their Genocide
ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin grin

You dey craze sha

Chyz*:

Sorry we are talking about here and now cheesy grin cheesy wink. Ijaws strong arming the SW. cheesy
Too bad, I'm not restricted by what "we" are talking about. .  . . "I" have spoken and you have listened, understood, and cared  grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2011
seanet02:

This ijaws will definitely regret this unwarranted attack. They did it in Lagos and got their fingers burnt. This time will surely not be an exception. They will cry out within the next 7 days. You ibos will come here pleading on their behalf by next week.  you dey smoke "IGBO" by the time we are through with this ijaw people, United Nations will constitute a Commission of Enquiry into their Genocide

That's the spirit! However, what did you all do when they attacked Atlas Cove. From what I remember, only strongly worded statements were given.  undecided
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ekubear1: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2011
I wonder what sort of demon they will unleash if they by mistake harm that king.

Haba!

I don't get angry easily, but this has my blood boiling.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2011
seanet02:

This ijaws will definitely regret this unwarranted attack. They did it in Lagos and got their fingers burnt. This time will surely not be an exception. They will cry out within the next 7 days. You ibos will come here pleading on their behalf by next week. you dey smoke "IGBO" by the time we are through with this ijaw people, United Nations will constitute a Commission of Enquiry into their Genocide

Sorry, when they did it in lagos,if I can remember, Ajegunle to be exact, they were kicking OPC ass grin. The OPC were allowed to do nonsense during the OBJ era because he was a yoruba also. Ever since the end of OBJ presidency, have you heard of that nonsense again? To add to that, one of their(ijaw) own is ruling the country now wink. And as far as your anger goes, keep it up. cheesy
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2011
eku_bear:

I wonder what sort of demon they will unleash if they by mistake harm that king.

Haba!

There always is a tomorrow.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by seanet02: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2011
EzeUche_:

That's the spirit! However, what did you all do when they attacked Atlas Cove. From what I remember, only strongly worded statements were given.  undecided
okay, why have they not try it again in Lagos or any other part of YORUBA land? They know what AFENIFERE and OPC is capable of doing. They will regret this. Its just that we YORUBAS are not war mongers, but when we are provoked to the extent that our lives is being sacrifized for the lust of bloody killers, then the retaliation is always ineffable. The ibos and ojukwu can bear me witness on this. The hausas will never forget Sagamu in their live. The ijaw will never forget how our OBA in warri remains the only accepted King in Warri up till date. They will regret it
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2011
seanet02:

okay, why have they not try it again in Lagos or any other part of YORUBA land? They know what AFENIFERE and OPC is capable of doing. They will regret this. Its just that we YORUBAS are not war mongers, but when we are provoked to the extent that our lives is being sacrifized for the lust of bloody killers, then the retaliation is always ineffable. The ibos and ojukwu can bear me witness on this. The hausas will never forget Sagamu in their live. The ijaw will never forget how our OBA in warri remains the only accepted King in Warri up till date. They will regret it

kiss
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2011
seanet02:

Never new Warri had an Oba, and I am from Delta. If fact I don't even think the people of warri know they have an Oba undecided. Look the people need to fight., OPC is not going to be the savior. Once these militants get the notion that you are taking them to war, they will unleash the type of hell that you've never expected but only heard of. Fight but don't engage in war with these people, something that your mouth needs to take heed to. Zip it.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by seanet02: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2011
Chyz*:

Sorry, when they did it in lagos,if I can remember, Ajegunle to be exact, they were kicking OPC backside grin. The OPC were allowed to do nonsense during the OBJ era because he was a yoruba also. Ever since the end of OBJ presidency, have you heard of that nonsense again? To add to that, one of their(ijaw) own is ruling the country now wink. And as far as your anger goes, keep it up. cheesy
did you know the number of ijaw people people killed in Lagos? Did you know the reason why they were massacred at odi town? It was because they killed six policeman four of whom were YORUBA people. You will plead on their behalf i repeat
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2011
seanet02:

did you know the number of ijaw people people killed in Lagos? Did you know the reason why they were massacred at odi town? It was because they killed six policeman four of whom were YORUBA people. You will plead on their behalf i repeat

Ok ooo, Do your worse. wink
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by seanet02: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2011
Chyz*:

Never new Warri had an Oba, and I am from Delta. If fact I don't even think the people of warri know they have an Oba undecided. Look the people need to fight., OPC is not going to be the savior. Once these militants get the notion that you are taking them to war, they will unleash the type of hell that you've never expected but only heard of. Fight but don't engage in war with these people, something that your mouth needs to take heed to. Zip it.
can you tell me the title of the new OBA in new warri? The Olu of Warri is the only OBA i know.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by seanet02: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin grin

You dey craze sha
Too bad, I'm not restricted by what "we" are talking about. .  . . "I" have spoken and you have listened, understood, and cared  grin grin
Semi lon bawi? Tin ba ra egba wa gba
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by coolgb(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2011
dis is a case of being caught unaware,but dat they flee,dat was an act of cowardice
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by seanet02: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2011
coolgb:

dis is a case of being caught unaware,but dat they flee,dat was an act of cowardice
No its not an act of cowardice. When you are caught unaware and faced with weapons where you hold none will you stand up and fight? Wait for our retaliation, you will surely plead on their behalf.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by okadaman2: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2011
eku_bear:

Haba!

Bros coll down the irele, ilaje people in ondo state will deal with them like b4, just that they minority and we take it easy sometimes with them. they will cry again for help soon

but we are good neighbours sha, maybe cos its election time again

http://punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200905245451426

http://allafrica.com/stories/200007210257.html
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by saintneo(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2011
Becomrichn:

it is a false story. the ijaw did not kill anyone. the newspaper is making up the story.
where is the map to prove this?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by WilyWily12: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2011
Ijaws are the strongest tribe in Southern Nigeria,
If Fraudulent Yorubas mess up, Ijaws will deal with them.
UP Ijaw.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2011
I'm rollin' on the floor @ kidnapping of a so called monarch. That is the height of insult. LOL.

Apparently the response by nearby towns was the flee!  grin dem never hear bomb or ogbunigwe and dem dey flee.
lmao.

Foreigners can never know Nigeria from comments here. They'd think the loudest ones are the bravest.

Like I keep saying, Nigeria's history is still playing out. Every group will get a chance to prove itself. cool

still rolling on the floor sha.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Blazay(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2011
"Youth" ko.
"Youth" ni"

I think they should visit Egypt for the real meaning of "Youth".

Agbayas.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aljharem(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
[WilyWily:

Ijaws are the strongest tribe in Southern Nigeria,
If Fraudulent Yorubas mess up, Ijaws will deal with them.
UP Ijaw.
Onlytruth:

I'm rollin' on the floor @ kidnapping of a so called monarch. That is the height of insult. LOL.

Apparently the response by nearby towns was the flee!  grin dem never hear bomb or ogbunigwe and dem dey flee.
lmao.

Foreigners can never know Nigeria from comments here. They'd think the loudest ones are the bravest.

Like I keep saying, Nigeria's history is still playing out. Every group will get a chance to prove itself. cool

still rolling on the floor sha.

yes you 2 are right but you have to know the act of planning before attack tongue
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2011
This is giving an idea of how the Ijaws would behave once their brother becomes an elected president. We re noting it.
Anyway, my advise to this irrate youth is this. The Ilajes and the generally Ondos re a people, u dnt want to mess with. No other Yoruba group is as 'rascally' as their men and women. Theirs is a philosophy of one man one cutlass. Even, the troublesome Ekitis fear and respect them. I would appeal that the pls release the kidnapped mornach.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Becomrichn: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
should they be executed for this too
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2011
This is funny and annoying sha. If the yorubas react, they would say we are tribalist etc and that we ONLY LOOK AT THINGS FROM A TRIBALISTIC point of view because they were not attcking the Whole yoruba nation etc. If they do not react, then, they are cowards. They better not touch that OBA or else  . . . . . . . .  They would probably call for the Ndigbo's help because . . . . . . .
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2011
BTW, GEJ expects to win the SW with the rascals commet, association with OBJ and this? LOL. I laugh in Itsekiri!!!!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by matazzmagi(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2011
a failed state!!!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2011
LOosers!! oba is still kneeling down some where in the bush with his hands raised up! people are typing seven days here, i dey laugh o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2011
Since the law of terrorism has passed, these Ijaw boys better be excuted or they will be drowned in their creeks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain / Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike / Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.