Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34158 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 20, 2011
alj harem:

[size=18pt]where is sangothor grin grin grin grin you why southern nigeri can not work

look yorubas do not like igbos and igbos do not like yorubas,.,. remember ijaws hate both the igbos and yorubas grin grin grin grin

southern nigeria will sure be a hellish place to live in grin cheesy

NOW MY YORUBA BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IGBOS DO NOT LIKE YOU PEOPLE. SO I SAY KILL THEM IN LAGOS,.,. IT ABOUT TIME YOU START KILLING THEM AND IJAWS HABA cheesy wink

IGBOS HATE YORUBA SIMPLE,.,.,., that is not difficult to see undecided grin grin grin grin[/size]

But the Yorubas are not as blood thirsty as the Igbos.

Imagine Ojukwu killing his own ppl in thousands. Has that ever happened in the Yoruba nation? No!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Imagine Ojukwu killing his own ppl in thousands. Has that ever happened in the Yoruba nation? No!

I laugh in Igbo-Ukwu.  cheesy

I hereby declare Ondo State available for the Ijaws to occupy and live in. Ondo will be the 2nd Ijaw state.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2011
Wey de Oba jare? Every oda talk na shakara.  cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nduchucks: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2011
alj harem:

brother i really do not think we should make fun of them, just because they did not kill like the fulani did does not mean they are cowards

remember how hausa people where complaining about beroms, that we do not want

lets behave ourselves and condemn violence

I agree that we should not make fun of them, but the reaction to the Ijaw attack, is disgraceful to say the least. Those thugs should have been dealt with in kind and promptly. The death of any Nigerian is not a laughing matter at all. I agree with you.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 20, 2011
Obiagu1:

I laugh in Igbo-Ukwu.  cheesy

I too laugh in Ekiti-Ondo  cheesy

Obiagu1:

I hereby declare Ondo State available for the Ijaws to occupy and live in. Ondo will be the 2nd Ijaw state.

Amen to that grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by farochron(m): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2011
The only cowards I see in Nigeria are a group of people who come on a site created by another tribe to shout marginalization, engage in verbal attacks when their Monarchs and their people are ruled and governed by that same tribe without going the Egyptian way. Yorubas with their wisdom once again ruled some cowards for another 8 years without them raising a finger. They can shout now because it is not a Yoruba man that is ruling. Cowardice has never been this highly magnified and defined.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ASL33: 12:39am On Feb 20, 2011
Ndu_chucks,

stop robbing salt to injury. If fulani attack Oyo, Opc will wipe out the whole hausa/fulani and their cows. even roaches will not be spared. grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by AndreUweh(m): 12:41am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Monkey, this is thread is not about Ojukwu or Ndigbo. It is about Yorubas and Ijaws in Ondo state. Get it into your retarded head. Ashawo.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by sbeezy8: 12:41am On Feb 20, 2011
[size=13pt]which ibo person dey talk of fulani in ibadan no let me post the subject about fulani in Anambra and imo where all the babes who where raped died of one disease or another.[/size]

Nigeria is the yorubaman's play ground - Oil ours, schools ours, hospitals, Economic hub ours babes helen and dakore even general azazi daughta is being smashed by a yoruba.[b][/b]

Ijaw lol i dont even kno for deez people sef cause these youth have nothing to begin with, education no, Business no, even doctors no? their Oil is not even their. same with fulani I mean I DONT REALLY SEE A DIFFERENCE
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 20, 2011
farochron:

The only cowards I see in Nigeria are a group of people who come on a site created by another tribe to shout marginalization, engage in verbal attacks when their Monarchs and their people are ruled and governed by that same tribe without going the Egyptian way. Yorubas with their wisdom once again ruled some cowards for another 8 years without them raising a finger. They can shout now because it is not a Yoruba man that is ruling. Cowardice has never been this highly magnified and defined.

To the Igbos, bravery is going into an unplanned war, their leaders running to IVC for a cup of margaritas while his people die in thousands. That's heroism. Who could fault the people with no sense of leadership grin grin cheesy
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2011
ASL33:

Ndu_chucks,

stop robbing salt to injury. If fulani attack Oyo, Opc will wipe out the whole hausa/fulani and their cows. even roaches will not be spared. grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Are you saying we wont spare the Igbos?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 12:44am On Feb 20, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Monkey, this is thread is not about Ojukwu or Ndigbo. It is about Yorubas and Ijaws in Ondo state. Get it into your not-so-smart head. Ashawo.

She cannot discuss the Ijaw humiliation because Ijaw is a minority tribe. So she has to pick on Igbo.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 20, 2011
Onlytruth:

She cannot discuss the Ijaw humiliation because Ijaw is a minority tribe. So she has to pick on Igbo.

LOL Igbo man and his cowardice. "She", you fear to mention name?

Igbo man and his ecstasy at the Yorubaman's demise. It's the aftermath of marginalization. . . .hmm
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 12:46am On Feb 20, 2011

Eyewitness said residents of neigbouring towns like Ajagba, Akotogbo and other villages in the area had also fled their areas in anticipation of possible invasion by the ex-militants. About six towns in the area have been diserted as residents were said to be taking refuge at Ode-Irele and the state capital.

That is the bottomline. cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2011
I bet you these so called militants were not up to 10. cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 20, 2011
grin grin grin

Abeg jor, the Ijaws can keep the Oba jare grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 12:48am On Feb 20, 2011
I hereby declare Ondo State available for the Ijaws displaced in PH. Move over to Ondo and make it your 2nd state, if you need help call on us.

We'll not stop supplying them arms. They are our army, true soldiers.  cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin

Abeg jor, the Ijaws can keep the Oba jare grin grin

. . . as sex slave or what Some of the militants are gay  sad
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ASL33: 12:51am On Feb 20, 2011
Onlytruth:

I bet you these so called militants were not up to 10. cool
5 men and two women grin grin

Saw some people in lagos today with mat and some cooking utensil, they might be the fleeing ondo people ooh. Somebody should tell them that Ijaw people dey for some part of lagos.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Igbo man and his cowardice. "She", you fear to mention name?

Igbo man and his ecstasy at the Yorubaman's demise. It's the aftermath of marginalization. . . .hmm

How I go fear woman? lmao.
If you get angry, you'll give me only 5 kids. If I get angry you'll give me 20!  cool
I ain't scared of no woman.  cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by AndreUweh(m): 12:53am On Feb 20, 2011
Obiagu1:

I hereby declare Ondo State available for the Ijaws displaced in PH. Move over to Ondo and make it your 2nd state, if you need help call on us.

We'll not stop supplying them arms. They are our army, true soldiers.  cool
Will Ndigbo shelter the Ijaws when attacked as Yorubas shelter Itsekiris when attacked?. Because in the event of war, the Ijaws will run to Ndigbo.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 20, 2011
Onlytruth:

How I go fear woman? lmao.
If you get angry, you'll give me only 5 kids. If I get angry you'll give me 20!  cool
I ain't scared of no woman.  cool
mtchewww, you're right to fear. Cowardice is deep in you  tongue

LOL I await the response to this attack. You dont see much Ondo nlers online this past few days, hope dem no they plan attack
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Will Ndigbo shelter the Ijaws when attacked as Yorubas shelter Itsekiris when attacked?. Because in the event of war, the Ijaws will run to Ndigbo.

Of course, after all said and done, they will release their Igbo names and remind us they are our brothers, we have no option. Moreover, we treat visitors and strangers right, it's our culture.

By the way, the question should be, will Benin Republic shelter their brothers from Nigeria when sacked by the Ijaws?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 12:58am On Feb 20, 2011
Andre Uweh:

The Ijaw won't need our shelter or even help. I know that for a fact. Now, if aboki join on the side of Yoruba, then you know that Ndigbo would aid the Ijaw in any way possible.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 12:58am On Feb 20, 2011
ASL33:

5 men and two women grin grin

Saw some people in lagos today with mat and some cooking utensil, they might be the fleeing ondo people ooh. Somebody should tell them that Ijaw people dey for some part of lagos.

OMG!   shocked
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 1:00am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

mtchewww, you're right to fear. Cowardice is deep in you  tongue

LOL I await the response to this attack. You dont see much Ondo nlers online this past few days, hope dem no they plan attack

For where? Dem flee their computer too!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by farochron(m): 1:00am On Feb 20, 2011
I need an Easterner who can die on his mandate at least with the intention of ruling this country like Abiola did. This can only happen when the sun ceases to rise. No easterner wants to die. Yoruba tribe is the only tribe that had dared and resisted the Northern oligarchy. The Eastern ruler that tried it fled the country with his tail in between his legs-Act of cowardice similar to the one demonstrated by Sadam Hussein. Knowing fully well that his government had been toppled Tunde Idiagbon flew from Mecca back to Nigeria to face the worst from Babangida, that is courage. Col Adekunle defended his master till death-Bravery. They are countless.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by olabukola: 1:01am On Feb 20, 2011
FOOLS rejoicing on the plight of others.

Yoruba people must avenge this humilation with the last drop of our blood.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 1:02am On Feb 20, 2011
farochron:

I need an Easterner who can die on his mandate at least with the intention of ruling this country like Abiola did. This can only happen when the sun ceases to rise. No easterner wants to die. Yoruba tribe is the only tribe that had dared and resisted the Northern oligarchy. The Eastern ruler that tried it fled the country with his tail in between his legs-Act of cowardice similar to the one demonstrated by Sadam Hussein. Knowing fully well that his government had been toppled Tunde Idiagbon flew from Mecca back to Nigeria to face the worst from Babangida, that is courage. Col Adekunle defended his master till death-Bravery. They are countless.

You too serious with life, take it easy before you break down.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 1:03am On Feb 20, 2011
olabukola:

FOOLS rejoicing on the plight of others.

Yoruba people must avenge this humilation with the last drop of our blood.

Nobody is rejoicing, ask Ileke why she join Igbo for dis matter.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 1:04am On Feb 20, 2011
Onlytruth:

For where? Dem flee their computer too!

Walahi, this is getting out of hand. shocked
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 1:05am On Feb 20, 2011
farochron:

You forgot to add fajuyi. Anyway, may we dey watch. Their is no need to talk too much. All I know is, this would be resolved either non-violently or violently. Whichever way, it will be resolved.

@ Shangothor,
Can you see why I am always apprehensive about this Southern Nigeria dream. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

PDP Branded Umbrella In China Market / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) / Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.