Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34094 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by farochron(m): 1:43am On Feb 20, 2011
alj harem:

[size=18pt]I have gon to opc website and i have reported onlytruth, andre uweh grin , obiagu1 and others to them

you na go hear wennn tongue[/size] grin grin grin

Please no do that for them o. Na play them they play o. Before they start rehearsing their names in front of Sango.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ASL33: 1:44am On Feb 20, 2011
^^^^ Na Juju una wan take fight Great Ijaw. Go ask what happened to OBA Ughologho of Ondo Ekiti grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by farochron(m): 1:47am On Feb 20, 2011
People wey their case don critical before you wan come add juju join am wetin go come be their final state
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by AndreUweh(m): 1:47am On Feb 20, 2011
@Alh Harem: Ndigbo and ijaws have been living together as neigbours for over 1000 years without wars. There is no need for Ndigbo hating the Ijaws. Remember that the Scots and English do not like each other so much, but if Norway, Denmark, Finland or any country invades Scotland, England will go to war for Scotland.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aljharem(m): 1:51am On Feb 20, 2011
Andre Uweh:

@Alh Harem: Ndigbo and ijaws have been living together as neigbours for over 1000 years without wars. There is no need for Ndigbo hating the Ijaws. Remember that the Scots and English do not like each other so much, but if Norway, Denmark, Finland or any country invades Scotland, England will go to war for Scotland.

so andre you what us to go to war with the ijaw if asked, undecided

if scotland bombs france and france invades scotland, would the british people fight along side with scotland or would they beg for scotland on there behalf undecided
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:51am On Feb 20, 2011
I see alagolo has taken my spot in dealing with these idiots.

Carry On.

Notice how there were the first ones to reply this thread. They are literally ecstatic., Lunatics
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nwaigbomg(m): 1:53am On Feb 20, 2011
alcohol is not good for a child

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aljharem(m): 1:56am On Feb 20, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Carry On.

Notice how there were the first ones to reply this thread. They are literally ecstatic., Lunatics

thief of the hearts, please who are you refering to
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 1:57am On Feb 20, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Carry On.

Fine girl like you no suppose get bad mouth, so zip it NOW!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by AndreUweh(m): 1:58am On Feb 20, 2011
nwaigbo_mg:

alcohol is not good for a child
Thieves take note.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 1:59am On Feb 20, 2011
Andre Uweh:

This is what many do not understand.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 20, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Carry On.

That, I'll continue to do.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 2:00am On Feb 20, 2011
@ Andre
I could not find the article now but I read it once

This the best I could find relating to thst

"Ijaw leaders in the area have accused the OPC of participating in the Ilaje attacks, which they claim have amounted to an attempted genocide by the Yorubas. [43] A prominent spokesman for the Ilaje, Chief Adewole Dimehin, who is a member of the Ilaje development committee, has said his people are prepared to fight to the bitter end for their return to their original homes."

http://www.dawodu.com/maier1.htm
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nwaigbomg(m): 2:05am On Feb 20, 2011
GET SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO APPEASE THOSE OFFENDED
AND CAUTION AND PUNISH THOSE INVOLVED SO THAT THIS NOT BLOWN OUT OF PROPOTION

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:16am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

That, I'll continue to do.

wa jere wink
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aljharem(m): 2:51am On Feb 20, 2011
the yorubas have been humbled shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 3:13am On Feb 20, 2011
So now that the Ijaws have kidnapped Ondo's Oba, do you think they will kill or have killed the man, or do you think they did it to get ransom money? After all, I think the person that the yorubas killed was one of the militant's father or something. I would think this would drive them to kill the Oba. Maybe this has been brewing and the yorubas were taking the Ijaws kindness for weakness.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Arysexy(m): 3:14am On Feb 20, 2011
Eyewitness said residents of neigbouring towns like Ajagba, Akotogbo and other villages in the area had also fled their areas in anticipation of possible invasion by the ex-militants. About six towns in the area have been diserted as residents were said to be taking refuge at Ode-Irele and the state capital.

Typical yoriba COWARDS! Imagine lagos is attacked, b4 u say jack robinson Ogun state flees! mu he he! i laff in yoriba cowardness!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 3:19am On Feb 20, 2011
grin grin

Ema wule dawon lohun. Kajomawo eni tin rerin nijo waju. Awon omo alainironu ara biafra ti won le gbemu legbe ijo lon gbemu lori nairaland. Awon gan gan lo beru wahala ju gbogbo naija lo. Pelu malo didirin to dabi anjonu to dudu bi koro eshin.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ayubam: 3:26am On Feb 20, 2011
@ ALL, it is so disappointing how we make comments here. How many inter tribal datings, marriages, businesses and many other valuable relationships do we have going on in our communities? Don't you have friends from another tribe who you always think of.

With all these views, I think Nigerian masses remain the major obstacle to the country's development. Clueless youths with no vision, debating tribal supremacy when some association of elites (of all tribes) are conniving to loot our common wealth. Nonsense.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 3:35am On Feb 20, 2011
Chyz*:

So now that the Ijaws have kidnapped Ondo's Oba, do you think they will kill or have killed the man, or do you think they did it to get ransom money? After all, I think the person that the yorubas killed was one of the militant's father or something. I would think this would drive them to kill the Oba. Maybe this has been brewing and the yorubas were taking the Ijaws kindness for weakness.

They CANNOT do it because it would be a declaration of war whether they call yorubas tribalist or not! The diplomatic implications would be horrific! BELIEVE ME ON THIS!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 3:36am On Feb 20, 2011
Arysexy:

Typical yoriba COWARDS! Imagine lagos is attacked, b4 u say jack robinson Ogun state flees! mu he he! i laff in yoriba cowardness!

I'm sorry, you had me rofl off of that one, lol.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:39am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

grin grin

Ema wule dawon lohun. Kajomawo eni tin rerin nijo waju. Awon omo alainironu ara biafra ti won le gbemu legbe ijo lon gbemu lori nairaland. Awon gan gan lo beru wahala ju gbogbo naija lo. Pelu malo didirin to dabi anjonu to dudu bi koro eshin.

abi o awon apayanje oshi
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 3:40am On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

They CANNOT do it because it would be a declaration of war whether they call yorubas tribalist or not! The diplomatic implications would be horrific! BELIEVE ME ON THIS!

i wonder why you are answering these cowards. They are trying to blow it up so they can knock Yoruba and Ijaw heads together. You know they are still in pain about Biafra and dont have the balls to fight Ijaw even in rivers state, where their cowardly fellow kins men deny them to suck Ijaw balls. They are pushing hard to hope someone can do the dirty work for them. Ijaw have shown them fire before. Just ignore that chyz rat.His threads these days are bordering on psychotic.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 3:43am On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

Taking a people's king is already a call for war. It is even more embarrassing if another ethnic group comes on to your land and removes your king. This seems a build up of, maybe, continuous discriminatory acts on these people. We have to ask ourselves, why was the father of one of the ex-militants killed. The Oba may have been sacked by the Ijaws because the Oba is the one controlling what goes on in the area and may have been the cause of the death of the Ijaw man. Due to the tone of the article, it seems as though it was more of an "Enough is enough" reaction from the Ijaws.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 3:44am On Feb 20, 2011
[b]Ileke-Idi [/b]is trying very hard to make this a majority vs. majority fight instead of a majority vs. minority fight.

Look at how she is trying to insert the Igbo into this conversation. Maybe we should reiterate to her that this is not between Igbos and Yorubas. This is between Ijaws and Yorubas. I know people associate the Ijaws with Igbos, but they are not Igbos.

The question that need to ask themselves, is what will the Odua Nation do about this insult? This is definitely an insult, because you do not allow your king to be kidnapped. I don't care how you feel about kingship, but they went into a Yoruba town, killed 5 people and captured a king? What do you think is going to happen next time, when they encroach into Yorubaland again, because this will not be the last time.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 3:46am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

i wonder why you are answering these cowards. They are trying to blow it up so they can knock Yoruba and Ijaw heads together. You know they are still in pain about Biafra and dont have the balls to fight Ijaw even in rivers state, where their cowardly fellow kins men deny them to suck Ijaw balls. They are pushing hard to hope someone can do the dirty work for them. Ijaw have shown them fire before. Just ignore that chyz rat.His threads these days are bordering on psychotic.

I guess you haven't been to Rivers State, to utter such words. I am from Port Harcourt and I can tell you that Amaechi (Igbo governor) has made sure the Ijaws know who are the real rulers of Rivers State. That is why you do not hear about much conflict between the Ijaws and the Igbos. They are even asking for our help to deal with the JTF, but most of their calls for help have gone unanswered. Now do not discuss something you don't know.

Ijaws have met fierce resistance from both the Igbo and Ibibios about encroachment into our land. They know not to bother with the equally warlike ethnic groups in the East, that is why they always fear Igbo domination. You look at any Ijaw forum, and the boogey man is Igbos flooding their region and dominating them.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

Are you minding them? How sadly they're desperate for Yoruba haters, misery like them will always want company.

The same Igbos whining about ACN (SW) fielding in an Igbo candidate. Why should ACN do that, why do we need to breastfeed them?

The same Igbo whining on NL that Ekiti people are mercilessly dealing with their ppl in Ekiti, were they (Igbos) too "brave" to fight back?

Aint this the same Igbos crying about Fulanis mincing them up North, some running back home? Why didnt they fight back?

The same Igbos the Ijaws have dealt with?

Do you see the patterns of these Igbo cowards? They cant and dare not upset the Yorubas, so it's only right that they should be happy about this thread. LOL.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 4:00am On Feb 20, 2011
Chyz*:

Taking a people's king is already a call for war. It is even more embarrassing if another ethnic group comes on to your land and removes your king. This seems a build up of, maybe, continuous discriminatory acts on these people. We have to ask ourselves, why was the father of one of the ex-militants killed. The Oba may have been sacked by the Ijaws because the Oba is the one controlling what goes on in the area and may have been the cause of the death of the Ijaw man. Due to the tone of the article, it seems as though it was more of an "Enough is enough" reaction from the Ijaws.

Okay, the yoruba nation would do nothing! Satisfied?!
All I would say is NOTHING DARES HAPPEN TO THE OBA OF THAT TOWN AND THEY KNOW IT BECAUSE OF THE REPERCUSSIONS. The yorubas would say, o ma lehin!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

[b]Ileke-Idi [/b]is trying very hard to make this a majority vs. majority fight instead of a majority vs. minority fight.

Look at how she is trying to insert the Igbo into this conversation. Maybe we should reiterate to her that this is not between Igbos and Yorubas. This is between Ijaws and Yorubas. I know people associate the Ijaws with Igbos, but they are not Igbos.

The question that need to ask themselves, is what will the Odua Nation do about this insult? This is definitely an insult, because you do not allow your king to be kidnapped. I don't care how you feel about kingship, but they went into a Yoruba town, killed 5 people and captured a king? What do you think is going to happen next time, when they encroach into Yorubaland again, because this will not be the last time.

Why dont you wait and let them encroach on our property again? Why are the Militants with arm equipment attacking a small area where people are unarmed? Why didnt they attack Lagos and Ondo capital?

Its very foolish of you Igbo ediots to expect unarmed ppl to go flying str8 into armed militants. You ppl do not think logically, yet you walk around with war-like mindset. I guess the 1960s was not a lesson enough.

Once again, no Yoruba here is worried about the king as much as you ppl. If ppl do not like their ruler, they will not fight for him/her.  cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 4:01am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you minding them? How sadly they're desperate for Yoruba haters, misery like them will always want company.

The same Igbos whining about ACN (SW) fielding in an Igbo candidate. Why should ACN do that, why do we need to breastfeed them?

The same Igbo whining on NL that Ekiti people are mercilessly dealing with their ppl in Ekiti, were they (Igbos) too "brave" to fight back?

Aint this the same Igbos crying about Fulanis mincing them up North, some running back home? Why didnt they fight back?

Do you see the patterns of these Igbo cowards? They cant and dare not upset the Yorubas, so it's only right that they should be happy about this thread. LOL.

You would think they would be more concerned about the fulani's in Benue. Afterall Benue is less than 2hrs by road from Enugu. They are here shouting about Ijaw when armed fulani men are advancing towards enugu ready to rape, and kill. See mumu's. They won't mind their business and watch their backyard. They are busy shaking to Fulani massacre's. It should be interesting to watcj them fight the Fulani. It is inevitable.lool.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 4:02am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Tell us when this happen, because I have never heard this before. Or are you talking out of that donkey butt of yours? I have not heard of anything concerning an Ijaw vs. Igbo conflict. Give us a source, so that we may all see this occurrence.  

Like I said, leave the Igbos out of this. Your own Odua Nation has been invaded by Fulani and now Ijaws. Let us not forget that there are large numbers of Igbos in Lagos.

You must really hate the Igbos now, that you had to insert us into this conflict. Do you think we Igbos are making the Ijaws attack the Yorubas? Do you think we are using them as a proxy against the Yorubas? All these conspiracy theories. Go and save your Oba. Maybe if talk to the Ijaws nicely, they may listen to you.
 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting / Oby Ezekwesili In Iro, Buba & Gele (rare Picture) / Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.