Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34468 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:03am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Tell us when this happen, because I have never heard this before. Or are you talking out of that donkey butt of yours? I have not heard of anything concerning an Ijaw vs. Igbo conflict. Give us a source, so that we may all see this occurrence.  

Like I said, leave the Igbos out of this. Your own Odua Nation has been invaded by Fulani and now Ijaws. Let us not forget that there are large numbers of Igbos in Lagos.

You must really hate the Igbos now, that you had to insert us into this conflict. Do you think we Igbos are making the Ijaws attack the Yorubas? Do you think we are using them as a proxy against the Yorubas? All these conspiracy theories. Go and save your Oba. Maybe if talk to the Ijaws nicely, they may listen to you.
 grin

Couldnt bare to read the garbage you typed.

Have they given you atleast one of your properties back? grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 4:06am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Tell us when this happen, because I have never heard this before. Or are you talking out of that donkey butt of yours? I have not heard of anything concerning an Ijaw vs. Igbo conflict. Give us a source, so that we may all see this occurrence.  

Like I said, leave the Igbos out of this. Your own Odua Nation has been invaded by Fulani and now Ijaws. Let us not forget that there are large numbers of Igbos in Lagos.

You must really hate the Igbos now, that you had to insert us into this conflict. Do you think we Igbos are making the Ijaws attack the Yorubas? Do you think we are using them as a proxy against the Yorubas? All these conspiracy theories. Go and save your Oba. Maybe if talk to the Ijaws nicely, they may listen to you.
 grin

The fulanis are part and parcel of yoruba culture like how they are part and parcel of the hausa culture. Learn your history and know what you are talking about.

Edited: They also speak yoruba and Hausa not FUla
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 4:06am On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

Okay, the yoruba nation would do nothing! Satisfied?!
All I would say is NOTHING DARES HAPPEN TO THE OBA OF THAT TOWN AND THEY KNOW IT BECAUSE OF THE REPERCUSSIONS. The yorubas would say, o ma lehin!

It seems that you think its ease to fight a people who have no king and has been in vicious war for the past years. Not smart but anyways I guess we go see.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

You would think they would be more concerned about the fulani's in Benue. Afterall Benue is less than 2hrs by road from Enugu. They are here shouting about Ijaw when armed fulani men are advancing towards enugu ready to violation, and kill. See mumu's. They won't mind their business and watch their backyard. They are busy shaking to Fulani massacre's. It should be interesting to watcj them fight the Fulani. It is inevitable.lool.

That's what I said yest. The Ijaw millitants have no reason to attack Ondo, now they moved up to Benue.
By the month's end, they (Igbos) will be at the end of the stick. "Friend" my nyash.

I wonder who keeps dropping bomb in Enugu lately. lol friends. hahaha
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 4:08am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Why dont you wait and let them encroach on our property again? Why are the Militants with arm equipment attacking a small area where people are unarmed? Why didnt they attack Lagos and Ondo capital?

Its very foolish of you Igbo ediots to expect unarmed ppl to go flying str8 into armed militants. You ppl do not think logically, yet you walk around with war-like mindset. I guess the 1960s was not a lesson enough.

Once again, no Yoruba here is worried about the king as much as you ppl. If ppl do not like their ruler, they will not fight for him/her.  cool

The article already told you why the Ijaw youth attacked that small area. It is, because one of their own was killed in that town. That is why the son of the deceased and his friends attacked the town. It is as simple as that. I do not know why they kidnapped the Oba though, but they probably believe they can make money from ransom.

Are you telling me that no one in that town was armed?   That is not very smart, especially in Nigeria. At least one person should have arms to protect the lives of their kinsmen as well as property.

It is not only we Igbos have said that. A Hausa by the name of Ndu_Chuks was laughing at you all. And you all said nothing. Even Eku you fellow Yoruba wondered why the people of the town ran. And not only in that town, but neighboring villages.

It is not about the Oba, it is about the principle. No group should kidnap another group's leader. Don't you see the mockery of it? Or are you trying to save face?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 4:11am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

You would think they would be more concerned about the fulani's in Benue. Afterall Benue is less than 2hrs by road from Enugu. They are here shouting about Ijaw when armed fulani men are advancing towards enugu ready to violation, and kill. See mumu's. They won't mind their business and watch their backyard. They are busy shaking to Fulani massacre's. It should be interesting to watcj them fight the Fulani. It is inevitable.lool.

Fulani dare not start that nonsense in the East. They put their people in jeapordy, in cities like Aba, Onitsha and Awka, where they were massacred. Fulani are terrorizing the Middle Belt and parts of the South-West, not the East. We do not fear anyone. And we would definitely not run on our home turf.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 4:12am On Feb 20, 2011
Chyz*:

It seems that you think its ease to fight a people who have no king and has been in vicious war for the past years. Not smart but anyways I guess we go see.

LOL. I guess Tewmuch was right then. Who mentioned any thing about a fight LOL, I bet you would be wishing for that wouldn't you? Well, there would be no fight or war, sorry. But I know they CANNOT harm the king and they know it! That is why yorubas are not worried. Check the number of comments on Punch, you would also make the same observation but I bet if it was you guys (igbos) you would be screaming hell! grin grin grin .
He who talks too much losses a fight. This would be resolved diplomatically, they fulanis taught us this.  cheesy wink
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

The article already told you why the Ijaw youth attacked that small area. It is, because one of their own was killed in that town. That is why the son of the deceased and his friends attacked the town. It is as simple as that. I do not know why they kidnapped the Oba though, but they probably believe they can make money from ransom.

Are you telling me that no one in that town was armed?   That is not very smart, especially in Nigeria. At least one person should have arms to protect the lives of their kinsmen as well as property.

It is not only we Igbos have said that. A Hausa by the name of Ndu_Chuks was laughing at you all. And you all said nothing. Even Eku you fellow Yoruba wondered why the people of the town ran. And not only in that town, but neighboring villages.

It is not about the Oba, it is about the principle. No group should kidnap another group's leader. Don't you see the mockery of it? Or are you trying to save face?

And killing their son lead them to continue to Benue? LOL Your friends are coming for you  grin grin grin

If they took the king for ransom, then we can say they must have an Igbo man amongst them grin grin

The same ndu_chucks that constantly insult the Igbos too. . . . my my, you're very ediotic. What do you expect, a Noutherner sympathizing with a Southerner? A northener that may as well dislike any southern? abeg, nothing was lost.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 4:15am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

And killing their son lead them to continue to Benue? LOL Your friends are coming for you  grin grin grin

If they took the king for ransom, then we can say they must have an Igbo man amongst them grin grin

The same ndu_chucks that constantly insult the Igbos too. . . . my my, you're very ediotic. What do you expect, a Noutherner sympathizing with a Southerner? A northener that may as well dislike any southern? abeg, nothing was lost.

A very wise statement. We dey watch ooo! That is why Alh Harem was saying these people can be stupi.d sometimes, my apologies to anyone offended.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 4:16am On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

LOL. I guess Tewmuch was right then. Who mentioned any thing about a fight LOL, I bet you would be wishing for that wouldn't you? Well, there would be no fight or war, sorry. But I know they CANNOT harm the king and they know it! That is why yorubas are not worried. Check the number of comments on Punch, you would also make the same observation but I bet if it was you guys (igbos) you would be screaming hell! grin grin grin .
He who talks too much losses a fight. This would be resolved diplomatically, they fulanis taught us this.  cheesy wink

Nice try. Hey ya don't have to prove nothing to me man.It's the ijaws the yorubas have to prove it to.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 4:16am On Feb 20, 2011
Some of these Yorubas posters are acting like everything is ok. I guess they haven't really dealt with the Ijaws like the people of the East have. They met a roadblock in the East, so they cannot expand, so now they look West. These people already dealt with the Itsekiri, now they are pressing the Ilaje. These Egbesu boys are something else. Warlike people, but Becomrichn really wants to include them in the new Benin Republic. You did not hear any Igbos complaining about that.  grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 4:17am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Fulani dare not start that nonsense in the East. They put their people in jeapordy, in cities like Aba, Onitsha and Awka, where they were massacred. Fulani are terrorizing the Middle Belt and parts of the South-West, not the East. We do not fear anyone. And we would definitely not run on our home turf.

Fulani with bullet proof vest's, massive horse's and AK47's are 2 hours away and coming to a town near Enugu, what do u want to fight them with? Akpu or yam stalks
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 4:19am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

Fulani with bullet proof vest's, massive horse's and AK47's are 2 hours away and coming to a town near Enugu, what do u want to fight them with? Akpu or yam stalks

Hey your mind should dey worry about ijaw,lol grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 4:19am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ndu_chuks should not take our kindness for weakness. Since I am pretty sure he was raised in Igboland, because he speaks Igbo, he should understand by now, how we Igbos are able to slaughter many of his people in our region, when pushed by conflicts in the North.

However, you didn't say anything when this same ndu_chuks was laughing at Yoruba people being slaughtered by Fulani in Yorubaland. Where were you then? Misplaced anger my dear?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Some of these Yorubas posters are acting like everything is ok. I guess they haven't really dealt with the Ijaws like the people of the East have. They met a roadblock in the East, so they cannot expand, so now they look West. These people already dealt with the Itsekiri, now they are pressing the Ilaje. These Egbesu boys are something else. Warlike people, but Becomrichn really wants to include them in the new Benin Republic. You did not hear any Igbos complaining about that.  grin

No, we prefer not to act like this is a proclamation of war, then start beating our chest for an unprepared war.

This needs diplomatic solution. If every Ondo person decides to carry their weapons against these militants, be rest assured that it will not stop with only Ondo and Ijaw people.

When you blood suckers decides to start using your brain, you'll stop losing your people to unnecessary "war".
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Arysexy(m): 4:20am On Feb 20, 2011

@ boldened.

Thats y we are not COWARD-minded like yoribas that hear the sound of xmas knock out and the whole town flees! instead of securing ur front and get ready for any suprising attack, COWARDLY yoribas flee leaving their king to be captured like a commoner. Kai! yoriba = fear but dem sabi gra gra liek say dem get strength. Loud mouthed but lilly livered. Let the fulanis keep advancing, we dey kampe! we no go flee like COWARDLY yoribas.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Ndu_chuks should not take our kindness for weakness. Since I am pretty sure he was raised in Igboland, because he speaks Igbo, he should understand by now, how we Igbos are able to slaughter many of his people in our region, when pushed by conflicts in the North.

However, you didn't say anything when this same ndu_chuks was laughing at Yoruba people being slaughtered by Fulani in Yorubaland. Where were you then? Misplaced anger my dear?

Next garbage plz. The same Ndu_chucks that comes from a family of Igbo mincer in Jos.

Try again.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 4:21am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

We are waiting for them then. I am pretty sure that the Igbo communities in Benue State will warn their brethren in the core Igboland states about the oncoming menace. But are your people ready? Fulani pressing down from the North and Ijaws pressing forward from the East.

That is a two-pronged attacked!
grin shocked grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 4:22am On Feb 20, 2011
Chyz*:

Hey your mind should dey worry about ijaw,lol grin

Fulani are very ruthless oh, Yoruba have been fighting them for centuries, what will Igbo do? ewo, na wa ooh. Odikwa getting serious. we dey laugh.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

Fulani are very ruthless oh, Yoruba have been fighting them for centuries, what will Igbo do? ewo, na wa ooh. Odikwa getting serious. we dey laugh.

Only the Yorubas can take the Fulanis headon. Each group lose a lil.

A lil attack, the Igbos are already crying "marginilization" and calling their ppl to come back home. Can you believe these cowards grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 4:24am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

We are waiting for them then. I am pretty sure that the Igbo communities in Benue State will warn their brethren in the core Igboland states about the oncoming menace. But are your people ready? Fulani pressing down from the North and Ijaws pressing forward from the East.

grin shocked grin

Na soooo!!!! grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 4:25am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

No, we prefer not to act like this is a proclamation of war, then start beating our chest for an unprepared war.

This needs diplomatic solution. If every Ondo person decides to carry their weapons against these militants, be rest assured that it will not stop with only Ondo and Ijaw people.

When you blood suckers decides to start using your brain, you'll stop losing your people to unnecessary "war".

Why so much anger against the Igbos in this thread? If I was a new poster to Nairaland, I would have thought the Igbos have committed this travesty against the Yorubas instead of the Ijaws, by the way you are acting.  grin

You all can use your diplomatic solution, but let us see how well that works. They will probably sending emissaries to demand money from OPC now.   grin

Now you are likening us Igbos to blood suckers? Now that is cute, because we are not parasitic. We do not rely on oil.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 4:25am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

grin shocked grin

ok we predict 50 busloads of Ekene Dili Chukwu busses running for safety to Lagos. That is the Igbe metro rail. People that could not stay home to stop kidnapping will stay to fight Fulani? I dey laugh at original warrior.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

grin shocked grin

So Ijaw militants = Ijaw people?

So Yorubas should start fighting Ijaw ppl? odikwa serious! If it must happen, it's the Yorubas/ Ijaws against you ppl grin grin As history  has told us.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 20, 2011
Chei, the Igbos on this thread would love nothing more than the Ijaws and Yoruba fight. Someone to fight their powerful enemy for them. grin grin grin Too weak to attack hmm
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 4:28am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

They try that mess in the East, we will use their heads for palm wine storage. Yoruba have been fighting them for centuries, and would have been part of the Sokoto Caliphate if it wasn't for the British stopping them from pushing their way to the sea.

Igbos have fought everyone if you haven't forgotten. Egyptian pilots, Hausa, Yoruba, Middle Belt, Ijaw soldiers. Sorry, but we are not afraid of anyone.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 4:30am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

ok we predict 50 busloads of Ekene Dili Chukwu busses running for safety to Lagos. That is the Igbe metro rail. People that could not stay home to stop kidnapping will stay to fight Fulani? I dey laugh at original warrior.

Why fight in another man's land? At least we are not running from people on our home turf. Just imagine a minority kidnapping an Oba and causing the people of neighboring villages to flee. I never heard of such.

The Ijaws are coming! The Ijaws are coming! The Ijaws are coming! I can just imagine the chant.
grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 4:32am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Chei, the Igbos on this thread would love nothing more than the Ijaws and Yoruba fight. Someone to fight their powerful enemy for them. grin grin grin Too weak to attack hmm

You give us too much credit o! grin See your conspiracy theories. You are starting to sound like an Ijaw person. Are you trying to tell me that the Igbos are using the Ijaws as a proxy to handle our conflicts with the other majorities? shocked

Soon the some of the Yoruba posters on Nairaland will be blaming the Igbos for using the Middle Belt people as proxy against the Hausa-Fulani.
grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 4:34am On Feb 20, 2011
I am very sure the fulani's are already ra*ping and spreading deadly disease's. The east will be the perfect location for the Fulani. If you cannot even stop your own children from wrecking havoc in your home, I wonder what outsider's will do. So many Igbo's couldn't even buy ticket to go to their villages. We dey laugh. Mighty Biafra is soon going to be called Bafarawa.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nduchucks: 4:35am On Feb 20, 2011
You people seem to know a lot about your fellow forumites, including their ethnicities, tribes, or states of origin -  and you get all the facts from interpreting posts!! How smart. olodos
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

I am very sure the fulani's are already ra*ping and spreading deadly disease's. The east will be the perfect location for the Fulani. If you cannot even stop your own children from wrecking havoc in your home, I wonder what outsider's will do. So many Igbo's couldn't even buy ticket to go to their villages. We dey laugh. Mighty Biafra is soon going to be called Bafarawa.
grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 4:39am On Feb 20, 2011
ndu_chucks:

You people seem to know a lot about your fellow forumites, including their ethnicities, tribes, or states of origin -  and you get all the facts from interpreting posts!! How smart. olodos

we hear you are fulani, why are u ashamed to own up that ur name is musa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.