Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34093 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by farochron(m): 1:06am On Feb 20, 2011
Obiagu1:

You too serious with life, take it easy before you break down.

Were you hit by that?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by olabukola: 1:06am On Feb 20, 2011
Obiagu1:

Nobody is rejoicing, ask Ileke why she join Igbo for dis matter.
Thatz not enuf to make fun of it. she is not from Ondo.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 20, 2011
Dont you just loff the post by these Igbos lol. The fear of the Yorubaman grin grin

Obiagu, Onlytruth, continue nau grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aljharem(m): 1:08am On Feb 20, 2011
Obiagu1:

Of course, after all said and done, they will release their Igbo names and remind us they are our brothers, we have no option. Moreover, we treat visitors and strangers right, it's our culture.

By the way, the question should be, will Benin Republic shelter their brothers from Nigeria when sacked by the Ijaws?
[size=18pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you people are not serious ijaws have not yet release your houses and properties from port harcount and now nairaland igbos will join ijaws grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny indeed

look igbos on nairaland i have to tell you the truth you people are a bad representation on us the real igbos obiagu and co you people are disgrace our igbo hertage by displaying you stu.dity here

i mean ika and ikwerri ijaw all hate igbo and yet because of yourubas grin grin grin grin you want the igbo nation to die

where were ijaws when we were asking for our properties back in port harcount and co

where were ijaws when edwin clark said he hates igbos

you people are very very very veery stup.id to the very least

i mean how da.ft can someone be grin grin grin grin and yet you people claim to be smarter than us northerners grin grin grin grin grin grin i laugh in igbo nna na na na nnna men grin grin[/size]
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 1:08am On Feb 20, 2011
olabukola:

FOOLS rejoicing on the plight of others.

Yoruba people must avenge this humilation with the last drop of our blood.

@Bolded

Abeg, shut your mouth or finger. Yorubas do not talk that stupidly. Definitely, you are not yoruba. Maybe another mekus or akinegba. I bet you are tired of me by now Akinegba!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 1:09am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Dont you just loff the post by these Igbos lol. The fear of the Yorubaman grin grin

Obiagu, Onlytruth, continue nau grin

Wey de Oba jare? Dats all.

If you kidnap Obi of Asaba  today, you will cease to exist.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 1:10am On Feb 20, 2011
@ Alh, Harem, Ijaw did not take our houses, government did.
Now go to sleep, will you?

If I must remind you, Igbo/Ijaw problem is a mere squabble between 2 brothers. Don't take it too serious, Igbos are in MEND too if you don't know.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 20, 2011
Onlytruth:

Wey de Oba jare? Dats all.

If you kidnap Obi of Asaba  today, you will cease to exist.

We say make them keep am grin grin

Unlike you, we are trying to get rid of those dramatic titles. Obi of Asaba ko grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ASL33: 1:12am On Feb 20, 2011
alj harem:

[size=18pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you people are not serious ijaws have not yet release your houses and properties from port harcount and now nairaland igbos will join ijaws grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny indeed
look igbos on nairaland i have to tell you the truth you people are a bad representation on us the real igbos obiagu and co you people are disgrace our igbo hertage by displaying you stu.dity here
i mean how da.ft can someone be grin grin grin grin and yet you people claim to be smarter than us northerners grin grin grin grin grin grin i laugh in igbo nna na na na nnna men grin grin[/size]
In ur post u have "US THE REAL IGBOS and US NORTHERNERS" ara opugo gi.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by farochron(m): 1:13am On Feb 20, 2011
Na today small boy dey slap Obi for Asaba I beg go sit down. If I may ask how old are you self?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 20, 2011
alj harem:

i mean ika and ikwerri ijaw all hate igbo and yet because of yourubas grin grin grin grin you want the igbo nation to die

where were ijaws when we were asking for our properties back in port harcount and co

where were ijaws when edwin clark said he hates igbos

you people are very very very veery stup.id to the very least

My dear, no mind them.

Dem just dey fear the Ijaw and Yoruba man grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 1:13am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Unlike you, we are trying to get rid of those dramatic titles. Obi of Asaba ko grin

Even the worst attack dog hears the voice of his owner. Ain't happening.  cool
Meanwhile pray for your Oba.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 1:14am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I support you on that. No more OBA!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 20, 2011
You dare see Igbo man trespassing in Ekiti. After Ekiti ppl don show am pepper, dem dey cry on NL too. Shame! grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 1:16am On Feb 20, 2011
alhaji, a beg, you dey disturb our peace with this your big font. Are you going blind or what
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 1:17am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You dare see Igbo man trespassing in Ekiti. After Ekiti ppl don show am pepper, dem dey cry on NL too. Shame! grin

Do not say that! You are above that, do not go down to their level.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ASL33: 1:18am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The fear to rescue the tittled dudu has turned the title dramatic. At this rate if they kidnap Oni of Ifele, oni will turn dramatic as well. UJO grin grin grin
I beleive if Ijaw kidnap Fash u go sure give am one bad name to avoid going on rescue mission.

@Jason
Go to page 1 seanet02 also threatened with OPC within 7 days. Is he not a yoruba two. UJO is a bad thing.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 1:18am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You know say juju strong pass gun, that's why.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aljharem(m): 1:19am On Feb 20, 2011
Obiagu1:

alhaji, a beg, you dey disturb our peace with this your big font. Are you going blind or what

abeg brother no mind me, na old age

do not worry i will let you people contiune grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 1:20am On Feb 20, 2011
ASL33:

The fear to rescue the tittled dudu has turned the title dramatic. At this rate if they kidnap Oni of Ifele, oni will turn dramatic as well. UJO grin grin grin
I beleive if Ijaw kidnap Fashola u go sure give am one bad name to avoid going on rescue mission.
@Jason
Go to page 1 seanet02 also threatened with OPC within 7 days. Is he not a yoruba two. UJO is a bad thing.

Mehn, you're funny. cheesy
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 20, 2011
ASL33:

I beleive if Ijaw kidnap Fash u go sure give am one bad name to avoid going on rescue mission.

@Jason

The Ijaws dare not nau. They only managed one lil part of the state. grin

jason123:

Do not say that! You are above that, do not go down to their level.

Lol okay, just reminding them about their yeye whining about Ekiti ppl on NL tongue We finish what we start. tongue
Even the Ijaws no fit try am.

Igbo boys, continue jor tongue
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ASL33: 1:27am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The Ijaws dare not nau. They only managed one lil part of the state. grin
Fela say na shakara ole jie(Not sure if i got it right)

One of the ijaw dudu the molest the Oba somewhere now. Oba fit carry mojo(manliness) for mouth as i dey type so.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nwaigbomg(m): 1:28am On Feb 20, 2011
WE SHOULD STOP WORSENING THIS SITUATION PLS,

BECAUSE OF DEEDS OF SOME RASCALS, WE TRY TO SEE IT AS A TRIBAL ISSUE.
DID THESE RASCALS INFORM  THEIR FORKS IN NEMBE OR BRASS ABOUT THEIR ATTACK?

YOU PEOPLE WANT TO CREATE THE IMPRESSION THAT THIS IS A TRIBAL WAR.

THE MOST UNFORTUNATE THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO A MAN IS WHEN HE SUFFERS BECAUSE OF WHAT HE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF.

BECAUSE FEW MISCREANTS ERRED, CAN THAT EVER JUSTIFY MAIMING INNOCENT IJAWS IN LAGOS? NO PLS.

PLS MY YORUBA BROS AND SIS I KNOW U WILL HANDLE THIS MARTURELY

I CONDEMNED THE ACT TOTALLY.

LETS JOIN HAND AND REBUILD OUR NATION
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION

WE NEED GOOD ROADS
WE NEED ELECTRICITY

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by AndreUweh(m): 1:30am On Feb 20, 2011
'@Alh Harem. Why do you hate the Ijaws so much?. Ndigbo do not hate Ijaws as you may think. Any problem between Ijaw and Igbo will be seen as a family affair.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aljharem(m): 1:32am On Feb 20, 2011
[size=18pt]I have gon to opc website and i have reported onlytruth, andre uweh grin , obiagu1 and others to them

you na go hear wennn tongue[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 20, 2011
Now they dont hate the Ijaws grin grin

mu hehe grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 1:34am On Feb 20, 2011
nwaigbo_mg:

WE SHOULD STOP WORSENING THIS SITUATION PLS,

BECAUSE OF DEEDS OF SOME RASCALS, WE TRY TO SEE IT AS A TRIBAL ISSUE.
DID THESE RASCALS INFORM  THEIR FORKS IN NEMBE OR BRASS ABOUT THEIR ATTACK?

YOU PEOPLE WANT TO CREATE THE IMPRESSION THAT THIS IS A TRIBAL WAR.

THE MOST UNFORTUNATE THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO A MAN IS WHEN HE SUFFERS BECAUSE OF WHAT HE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF.

BECAUSE FEW MISCREANTS ERRED, CAN THAT EVER JUSTIFY MAIMING INNOCENT IJAWS IN LAGOS? NO PLS.

PLS MY YORUBA BROS AND SIS I KNOW U WILL HANDLE THIS MARTURELY

I CONDEMNED THE ACT TOTALLY.

LETS JOIN HAND AND REBUILD OUR NATION
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION

WE NEED GOOD ROADS
WE NEED ELECTRICITY

Well said! The last time Yorubas and Ijaws fought in lagos, 5000 ijaws and 2-3 OPC members were killed. Now, who lost more?? It would be managed maturely . . . . . . . . .hopefully. But, it be honest, I really see a reprisalattack in some yoruba cities although, I do not pay for it  cry . God help us all.

Edited: Pray*
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 1:35am On Feb 20, 2011
alj harem:

I have gon to opc website and i have reported onlytruth, andre uweh grin , obiagu1 and others to them

you na go hear wennn tongue
grin grin grin
Have you forgotting Alausa so soon??!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ASL33: 1:35am On Feb 20, 2011
Vanguard of today(20-02-11) page 26.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by AndreUweh(m): 1:38am On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

Well said! The last time[b] Yorubas and Ijaws fought in lagos, 5000 ijaws and 2-3 OPC members were killed[/b]. Now, who lost more?? It would be managed maturely . . . . . . . . .hopefully. But, it be honest, I really see a reprisalattack in some yoruba cities although, I do not pay for it cry . God help us all.

Edited: Pray*
At the bolded, where did you get the figures from?. Can I have the link please?.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aljharem(m): 1:40am On Feb 20, 2011
Andre Uweh:

'@Alh Harem. Why do you hate the Ijaws so much?. Ndigbo do not hate Ijaws as you may think. Any problem between Ijaw and Igbo will be seen as a family affair.

it might seem like ijaws and us are close but that is far from the case

ijaws do not like us, they call us names etc properties and co are not yet release by them

ever since the civil war, ijaws have been using use and dumping us,.,. it annoys me at the very least

i love igbo so much it hurts me when ijaws and some of my igbo brothers act silly

what i am doing right now to make bonds with those that love us as igbo

which are the yorubas (do not mind NL) ibibio tiv and co not ijaw

andre when i say kill igbos this and that, i do not mean it. it is just a way of calling extreme igbos to order

you how our brothers can be at times. cheesy

lets be quite and be watch how things will turn to our favour. when we try to explain to groups that they are igbo and they say no, just leave them and laugh, when yorubas start insulting, just leave and laugh because i know they do not mean a word.

andre go to ondo, lagos and oyo. see the way yorubas and igbos love each other even to a fault

go to benin republic see how igbos and yorubas are making up. we igbos better be careful to know who our real enemies are

do you see where i am coming from brother. smiley
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nwaigbomg(m): 1:41am On Feb 20, 2011
we want peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting / Oby Ezekwesili In Iro, Buba & Gele (rare Picture) / Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.