Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34095 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ASL33: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2011
Is the Oba still in captive? This is bad omen. OPC where are thou.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by AndreUweh(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2011
ASL33:

Is the Oba still in captive? This is bad omen. OPC where are thou.
What are you calling OPC for?. Say no to war. Seek for a peaceful resolution to this conflict. OPC will not solve the conflict. Moreover, Yorubas are not inclined to war.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ASL33: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^ To capture a king for almost 3 days now is a declaration of war. BTW i think the Ijaws that carried out this act are from Ondo state as well.

Some put me through "Do Ondo Have Indigenous Ijaw"
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nduchucks: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2011
Our people talk say: Ihe ka-nte bata n'onu nte, nte etefu (when something wey pass cricket enter cricket hole, cricket go tear race.)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ASL33: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^ Are you trying to say Ijaw pass Ondo (Yoruba). Mind what you say in other not to excalate the situation.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Our people talk say: Ihe ka-nte bata n'onu nte, nte etefu (when something wey pass cricket enter cricket hole, cricket go tear race.)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

hehe! grin barawo kawai cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nduchucks: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^^^

My statement certainly applies to the residents of Iju-Osun in the Irele Local Government Area of Ondo State. I doubt it applies to the whole state. WTF kind of people will run away and allow their Oba to be captured by hoodlums?

@Onlytruth, I know say na here we go find you, basking in the demise of the cowards of Iju-Osun.  The trend is disturbing, na so fulani people with ordinary dagger s pursue Ibadan residents far inside bush.  cheesy
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2011
ndu_chucks:

^^^^^

My statement certainly applies to the residents of Iju-Osun in the Irele Local Government Area of Ondo State. I doubt it applies to the whole state. WTF kind of people will run away and allow their Oba to be captured by hoodlums?

@Onlytruth, I know say na here we go find you, basking in the demise of the cowards of Iju-Osun.  The trend is disturbing, na so fulani people with ordinary dagger s pursue Ibadan residents far inside bushcheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin  ol boy I no wan laff die abeg!  grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by AndreUweh(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2011
ndu_chucks:

^^^^^

@Onlytruth, I know say na here we go find you, basking in the demise of the cowards of Iju-Osun. The trend is disturbing, na so fulani people with ordinary dagger s pursue Ibadan residents far inside bush. cheesy
Indirectly, you are saying that Yorubas are cowards. You know they don't like that.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ASL33: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2011
Which part of Ibadan did this happen, why are you guys lieing.

Ordinary dagger for suya cannot make people run enter inside bush.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by farochron(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2011
I don't know why some people are so empty in the head. So because Ijaws attacked Yorubas in Ilaje OPC should go and fight the ijaws, No wonder some tribes will continue  to lose till the world ends. The Yorubas are too wise for that. They fight when it is necessary and when they know the victory is certain. Yorubas fight with their heads and not their tongue. The fact that the militants attacked as a result of the demise of one their men does not warrant a full blown war. It will be investigated and sorted. The battle house of the Yorubas is never in Ondo state. It is in Osun and Oyo. These are the two states that the Yoruba warriors are. Try Ife, Modakeke, ibadan and oyo pple and see whether you will not see full blown war. There are die hards in every tribe, wisdom is just what makes some thicker than others.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
farochron:

I don't know why some people are so empty in the head. So because Ijaws attacked Yorubas in Ilaje OPC should go and fight the ijaws, No wonder some tribes will continue  to lose till the world ends. The Yorubas are too wise for that. They fight when it is necessary and when they know the victory is certain. Yorubas fight with their heads and not their tongue. The fact that the militants attacked as a result of the demise of one their men does not warrant a full blown war. It will be investigated and sorted. The battle house of the Yorubas is never in Ondo state. It is in Osun and Oyo. These are the two states that the Yoruba warriors are. Try Ife, Modakeke, ibadan and oyo pple and see whether you will not see full blown war. There are die hards in every tribe, wisdom is just what makes some thicker than others.

You're minding them?  grin grin

After the Ijaws don dey burn down their own village and stolen their possessions, all they can do is wage threats here and there. I guess Yorubaland should go into war with a tribe just because of a few militants. If you observe real well, you'll realize that most of the illogical thinkers are the Igbos. They continue to run into battles unplanned grin Tell me, when the Hausas were frying their butts in Jos, why were they cowardly, why didnt they retaliate? Cowards pointing fingers  grin grin

The diff between the Igbos and Yorubas is that this issue will be effectively dealt with.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by asha80(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2011
farochron:

my guy look at the thread before you type.it was eku bear that first talked about OPC in this thread unless he is no longer yoruba.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 12:03am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You're minding them?  grin grin

After the Ijaws don dey burn down their own village and stolen their possessions, all they can do is wage threats here and there. I guess Yorubaland should go into war with a tribe just because of a few militants. If you observe real well, you'll realize that most of the illogical thinkers are the Igbos. They continue to run into battles unplanned grin Tell me, when the Hausas were frying their butts in Jos, why were they cowardly, why didnt they retaliate? Cowards pointing fingers  grin grin

The diff between the Igbos and Yorubas is that this issue will be effectively dealt with.

Tough luck changing this topic. Nice try! cool BTW what did Yoruba do about their Jos casualties? I heard they died more than any other southern group. undecided

In any case wey de Oba now? Ijaw de kick your @55 and you are looking for Igbo to blame. lmao.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ASL33: 12:06am On Feb 20, 2011
farochron:

Try Ife, Modakeke, ibadan and oyo pple and see whether you will not see full blown war.

ndu_chucks:

The trend is disturbing, na so fulani people with ordinary dagger s pursue Ibadan residents far inside bush.  cheesy
@ Farochron read the two quotes above and mark the highlighted. Do they bolded sound like Ogbomosho?

Meanwhile seanet02 has threatened fire and brim stone on what opc will do in the next 7 days. Is he not Yoruba.

Ileke idiamin which Igbo dudu phock and trow wey you. Did the guy spit inside?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You're minding them?  grin grin

After the Ijaws don dey burn down their own village and stolen their possessions, all they can do is wage threats here and there. I guess Yorubaland should go into war with a tribe just because of a few militants. If you observe real well, you'll realize that most of the illogical thinkers are the Igbos. They continue to run into battles unplanned grin Tell me, when the Hausas were frying their butts in Jos, why were they cowardly, why didnt they retaliate? Cowards pointing fingers  grin grin

Hey, shut it there!

When did you ever hear say Ijaw attacked the Igbo? You dey drink rum?

And by the way, almost all the 60 Igbos that died in Jos were killed in the Christmas bomb blast blamed on Boko Haram in Maiduguri.

Over 150 Yorubas were kill in attacks (face to face attacks) in the same Jos and they couldn't do anything. So there's difference between the two.
Go to Kano and defend yourself lets see.  

In case you didn't read this, read it NOW!

ndu_chucks:

^^^^^

@Onlytruth, I know say na here we go find you, basking in the demise of the cowards of Iju-Osun.  The trend is disturbing, na so fulani people with ordinary dagger s pursue Ibadan residents far inside bush.  cheesy
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2011
bunch of loooserss!!!!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 20, 2011
hehehe grin

The Fulanis are not yet done with them, another is planting bombs right inside their region.

And what do they do about it? Come on NL to whine about Yoruba this and that, Yoruba marginalizing them and Fula-Hausa this and that.

Cowards! See how no one is taking their 2015 presidency issue serious anymore? grin grin 2015 ko 2050 ni. Sit there dey wait, another Yoruba will go in before Nigeria considers you. SMH
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nduchucks: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2011
@Obiagu1, I wouldn't rush to condemn people who do not respond to violence with prompt violence.  

When the bororos(fulani herdsmen) attacked residents of North Oyo, the complaint was that the bororos are so wicked to the extent that they are in the habit of "r.aping our girls or women anytime they are met on the farm. We have several cases of that and their activities are now becoming uncontrollable. Not only that, they rob with knives, cutlass, and other dangerous weapons and in most cases, motorcycle riders/owners are often their targets,” one Chief Oguntade explained.  Chief Oguntade said people of Oyo north have been patient enough as they are law abiding and peace-loving people who do not want to take laws into their hands.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2011
^^^

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

COWARDS!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2011
It's a shame that this funny Igbos are still living in their past, trying to inherit  their father's SUPPOSED bravery as their won.

What we now have are Igbo cowards plaguing the whole nation. Marginalized, killed, and verbally insulted, what have they done about it? COWARDS! cry grin grin grin grin

More bombs to be discovered, I heard grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

hehehe grin

The Fulanis are not yet done with them, another is planting bombs right inside their region.

And what do they do about it? Come on NL to whine about Yoruba this and that, Yoruba marginalizing them and Fula-Hausa this and that.

Cowards! See how no one is taking their 2015 presidency issue serious anymore? grin grin 2015 ko 2050 ni. Sit there dey wait, another Yoruba will go in before Nigeria considers you. SMH

Now it's no longer Ijaw, it is Fulani. I talk say you dey drink rum.

If you didn't read this again, read it NOW and see who the Fulani are terrorizing.

ndu_chucks:

@Obiagu1, I wouldn't rush to condemn people who do not respond to violence with prompt violence.  

When the bororos(fulani herdsmen) attacked residents of North Oyo, the complaint was that the bororos are so wicked to the extent that they are in the habit of "r.aping our girls or women anytime they are met on the farm. We have several cases of that and their activities are now becoming uncontrollable. Not only that, they rob with knives, cutlass, and other dangerous weapons and in most cases, motorcycle riders/owners are often their targets,” one Chief Oguntade explained.  Chief Oguntade said people of Oyo north have been patient enough as they are law abiding and peace-loving people who does not want to take laws into their hands.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2011
^^^^^

COWARDS grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Are the Fulanis yet done with your people?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2011
^^

Wey de Oba abeg? Soon dem go gifam parrot egg. hehehe! grin
SMH at these peoples' cowardice.   cry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^^^

COWARDS grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Are the Fulanis yet done with your people?

You can say that again.

Neighbouring villages that were not attacked even took to their heels with their tails between their legs.

Eyewitness said residents of neigbouring towns like Ajagba, Akotogbo and other villages in the area had also fled their areas in anticipation of possible invasion by the ex-militants. About six towns in the area have been diserted as residents were said to be taking refuge at Ode-Irele and the state capital.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 20, 2011
LOL def not the same place the bomb were planted in your region. Hopefully the Ijaws didnt sell him to an Igbo kidnapper, there goes their dinner lol.
cry cry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aljharem(m): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2011
ndu_chucks:

When the bororos(fulani herdsmen) attacked residents of North Oyo, the complaint was that the bororos are so wicked to the extent that they are in the habit of "r.aping our girls or women anytime they are met on the farm. We have several cases of that and their activities are now becoming uncontrollable. Not only that, they rob with knives, cutlass, and other dangerous weapons and in most cases, motorcycle riders/owners are often their targets,” one Chief Oguntade explained.  Chief Oguntade said people of Oyo north have been patient enough as they are law abiding and peace-loving people who do not want to take laws into their hands.

brother i really do not think we should make fun of them, just because they did not kill like the fulani did does not mean they are cowards

remember how hausa people where complaining about beroms, that we do not want

lets behave ourselves and condemn violence
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2011
Abeg where's becomerich? We need to plot the distance between this area and the state capital. I guess it would be hundreds of kilometers.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aljharem(m): 12:32am On Feb 20, 2011
[size=18pt]where is sangothor grin grin grin grin you why southern nigeri can not work

look yorubas do not like igbos and igbos do not like yorubas,.,. remember ijaws hate both the igbos and yorubas grin grin grin grin

southern nigeria will sure be a hellish place to live in grin cheesy

NOW MY YORUBA BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IGBOS DO NOT LIKE YOU PEOPLE. SO I SAY KILL THEM IN LAGOS,.,. IT ABOUT TIME YOU START KILLING THEM AND IJAWS HABA cheesy wink

IGBOS HATE YORUBA SIMPLE,.,.,., that is not difficult to see undecided grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2011
In fact, with this extreme cowardice exibited by the Ondo people, I'll encourage my Ijaw brothers to sack all of them from that state and take the state as their own.
Ijaws need land and Ondo State is available.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2011
It is like attacking Onitsha, while Obosi, Oba, Ogidi, Nsugbe, Alor and Nkpor flee to Awka!  shocked
lmao!  grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2011
Onlytruth:

It is like attacking Onitsha, while Obosi, Oba, Ogidi, Nsugbe, Alor and Nkpor flee to Awka! shocked
lmao! grin

Imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili In Iro, Buba & Gele (rare Picture) / Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper / Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.