Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,784 members, 7,915,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:32 PM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34469 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 5:14am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

I was thinking the same as well. Whoever can control the Ijaws have a very potent fighting force. Maybe we should help our brothers in the creeks. Many of them have Igbo blood running in their veins. Asari Dokubo did extend the olive branch to us and asked for our help.

I don't think they or Igbo would have any other choice than to team up and fight off these oil thieves in the future.
I don't see any other way out. cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 5:17am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You dey mind? After the Ijaw has shown them pepper in their own land, all they must do is bow down to them . . . . and desperately pray that the Yoruba curbs them  grin grin

You still dey yarn nonsense. I keep on telling you to provide us with sources, showing the Ijaws fighting their cousins the Igbos. You have yet to do so, which means you have no proof. Ijaws know who the masters of the East. But I guess they don't think the Yoruba are the masters of the West. Now they are claiming Lagos! grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 5:17am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You dey mind? After the Ijaw has shown them pepper in their own land, all they must do is bow down to them . . . . and desperately pray that the Yoruba curbs them  grin grin

The Ijaw owned Igbo's as slaves, and then violated them again in Biafra. And see them trying to join Ijaw too. hahahahaha. Ijaw has already succeeded in creating a massive case of identity crises in Igboland. I guess Igbo will do anything to see Yoruba's act irrationally and go to war. Ijaw enslaving Igbo's and mercenary Fulani's 2hrs away. This must really blow self esteem.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

The Ijaw owned Igbo's as slaves, and then violated them again in Biafra. And see them trying to join Ijaw too. hahahahaha. Ijaw has already succeeded in creating a massive case of identity crises in Igboland. I guess Igbo will do anything to see Yoruba's act irrationally and go to war. Ijaw enslaving Igbo's and mercenary Fulani's 2hrs away. This must really blow self esteem.

Now isnt that something grin grin grin grin

Sadly, that will not come to pass. I'll bet Ojukwu is hoping the same thing. fragile old man.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 5:20am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

You still dey yarn nonsense. I keep on telling you to provide us with sources, showing the Ijaws fighting their cousins the Igbos. You have yet to do so, which means you have no proof. Ijaws know who the masters of the East. But I guess they don't think the Yoruba are the masters of the West. Now they are claiming Lagos!  grin grin grin

Let us stick with ijaw and yoruba.see how they are now trying to run from their problem(Ijaw) and now come talk Igbo. grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by alex101(m): 5:21am On Feb 20, 2011
I think the people of this town should get OPC to help them kidnap Edwin Clark and use it(him) as a bargaining chip with the Ijaw, since they (Ijaw) have no king. Edwin Clark is the defacto Ijaw king!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2011
Nice metaphor! cheesy

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47tlFVBA130[/flash]
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 5:22am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

Oh boy now you have done it. Jaja of Opobo, the most powerful king in the Niger Delta was an Igbo man. Ijaws dealt in slaves, but they never raided Igbo communities. Igbos fought other Igbos, just like Yorubas fought other Yorubas. These Igbo clans that were victorious sold them to the Ijaws along the coast. Simple as that. Do not try to change history TewMuch.

They are kicking your arse in your own turf.  And they did not violate us in Biafra. Some of them fought on behalf of Biafra, however they did betray us. And you see what is happening to their region now. Asari Dokubo a name you should know father supported Biafra.

Yorubas stop running and fight them. A minority will conquer you. Ha ha ha!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 20, 2011
The majority praying the minority will get their job done for them.  grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2011
Chyz*:

Let us stick with ijaw and yoruba.see how they are now trying to run from their problem(Ijaw) and now come talk Igbo. grin

You are correct my brother. Ijaw and Yoruba is a much better topic. Itsekiri have been subdued, now it is the Ilaje turn. Maybe the Ijaw will succeed in what the Yoruba led Biafran forces could not do. Capture Lagos! One town at a time.  grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by seanet02: 5:25am On Feb 20, 2011
alex101:

I think the people of this town should get OPC to help them kidnap Edwin Clark and use it(him) as a bargaining chip with the Ijaw, since they (Ijaw) have no king. Edwin Clark is the defacto Ijaw king!
No need for that, we only need to give them the biafra experience and Red cross will soon start sending aids to them.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You mean Yoruba hoping the Igbo would put Ijaw in leash. Ain't happening. They are free to pillage westwards. No shaking. Even sef if they need support, we dey!

hahaha.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 5:25am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Now isnt that something  grin grin grin grin

Sadly, that will not come to pass. I'll bet Ojukwu is hoping the same thing. fragile old man.

hahahahahahahahahaha! Fragile old man ko. All na propaganda. Fragile old man with young beauty queen wife, vying for post. Obviously d ikemba is too hungry to be bothered about fulani. Cameroon and Ivory coast ia always there as an escape route, just incase the fulani try to take his life, and stop his pension. i am not too sure his small wife will want an old cargo in her new mansion in Abuja. So highly unlikely he will flee there. Enugu is his hometown afterall.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 5:25am On Feb 20, 2011
You igbo peeps are funny sha especially Onlytruth. The ijaws attacked and the yorubas IN one small village in ondo state  ran but during the annulment of abiola's election you were unattacked before you all ran away from Lagos. Abeg, no make I openn your yansh here oo.

About the Ijaws, I hope their "war-like culture" ( as ezeuche says it) would not deceive them and put them in fire. If they pick a fight with the wrong set of unforgiving people ( fulanis taught us that cool) their fingers and hands would surely be burnt. I can remember how the lagos state government wanted to retaliate after the atlas cove* attack, they started calling the Yorubas tribalist and the the attack was not against the yorubas but Nigeria. No this? Well, as I said earlier and would keep on saying, no matter what they are/ were smoking, they would dare not hurt the Oba ( it's a taboo), if they do . . . . . . well we are not like the igbos in portharcourt. Enough said. All in all, it should be resolved diplomatically.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 5:26am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Well it does solve a purpose though. It is a win-win situation. If the Yorubas attack the Ijaws, then the Ijaws will look to the Igbo for support. If the Ijaw succeed and defeating the Yoruba, then that will weaken the Odua Nation.

But this is all hypothetical and no Igbo is thinking like this. We are just bystanders watching to see what will happen next.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

hahahahahahahahahaha! Fragile old man ko. All na propaganda. Fragile old man with young beauty queen wife, vying for post. Obviously d ikemba is too hungry to be bothered about fulani. Cameroon and Ivory coast ia always there as an escape route, just incase the fulani try to take his life, and stop his pension. i am not too sure his small wife will want an old cargo in her new mansion in Abuja. So highly unlikely he will flee there. Enugu is his hometown afterall.

shey the same wifey wey dey lick Jonathan's dusty balls under the table. Talo fe rotten vegetable in bed? Fate just gave him what he deserved o. Killing his people in thousands, but instead, dem dey pray the Ijaws wey don conquer dem finish go try am with the Yoruba grin grin

seanet02:

No need for that, we only need to give them the biafra experience and Red cross will soon start sending aids to them.
grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 5:28am On Feb 20, 2011
Onlytruth:

You mean Yoruba hoping the Igbo would put Ijaw in leash. Ain't happening. They are free to pillage westwards. No shaking. Even sef if they need support, we dey!

hahaha.

Look at, they have been talking so much nonsense now them dey see wonders. I don't blame them ooo. They will soon be praying to Tamuno! grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

You igbo peeps are funny sha especially Onlytruth. The ijaws attacked and the yorubas IN one small village in ondo state  ran but during the annulment of abiola's election you were unattacked before you all ran away from Lagos. Abeg, no make I openn your yansh here oo.

About the Ijaws, I hope their "war-like culture" ( as ezeuche says it) would not deceive them and put them in fire. If they pick a fight with the wrong set of unforgiving people ( fulanis taught us that cool) their fingers and hands would surely be burnt. I can remember how the lagos state government wanted to retaliate after the atlas cove* attack, they started calling the Yorubas tribalist and the the attack was not against the yorubas but Nigeria. No this? Well, as I said earlier and would keep on saying, no matter what they are/ were smoking, they would dare not hurt the Oba ( it's a taboo), if they do . . . . . . well we are not like the igbos in portharcourt. Enough said. All in all, it should be resolved diplomatically.

LOL One attack in one small village = Ijaw's in the whole Igboland.

Ask them, has the Ijaws respected them by giving them back their properties?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 5:29am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Well it does solve a purpose though. It is a win-win situation. If the Yorubas attack the Ijaws, then the Ijaws will look to the Igbo for support. If the Ijaw succeed and defeating the Yoruba, then that will weaken the Odua Nation.

But this is all hypothetical and no Igbo is thinking like this. We are just bystanders watching to see what will happen next.

grin grin

Ol boy did you read "Rich man Poor man" by Irwin Shaw?

You sound like one of "Rudy"'s friends enjoying the seen where "Boylan" was about to "massacre" "Gretchen".
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 5:32am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Oh boy now you have done it. Jaja of Opobo, the most powerful king in the Niger Delta was an Igbo man. Ijaws dealt in slaves, but they never raided Igbo communities. Igbos fought other Igbos, just like Yorubas fought other Yorubas. These Igbo clans that were victorious sold them to the Ijaws along the coast. Simple as that. Do not try to change history TewMuch.

They are kicking your arse in your own turf.  And they did not violate us in Biafra. Some of them fought on behalf of Biafra, however they did betray us. And you see what is happening to their region now. Asari Dokubo a name you should know father supported Biafra.

Yorubas stop running and fight them. A minority will conquer you. Ha ha ha!

Ok sorry, Ijaw owned, bought and negotiated the sale of Igbo slaves. Rotflmao. They have OWNED Igbo's for a while. Continue licking your small minority massa's balls. We understand the age old tradition. That is why u get hard when a skirmish happens in a small fishing village. Fulani will soon come and show you how to worship gods.Your house is burning you are quenching fire in another man's house.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 5:33am On Feb 20, 2011
In fact because of this "feat", I hereby offer Ijaw full membership of the "Eastern Nigerian Redemption Council."  cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 5:34am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

Ok sorry, Ijaw owned, bought and negotiated the sale of Igbo slaves. Rotflmao. They have OWNED Igbo's for a while. Continue licking your small minority massa's balls. We understand the age old tradition. That is why u get hard when a skirmish happens in a small fishing village. Fulani will soon come and show you how to worship gods.Your house is burning you are quenching fire in another man's house.

I guess Tinubu went a little too far with that "fisherman" nonsense. See want these tribalistic comments has done to your people.Now you ah in hot soup. tongue
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 5:35am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ijaw are sitting in their properties drinking the sweet kai kai and waiting for oil money while the owner's of the property are doing gateman. I would be extremely angry too. It is not easy.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by alex101(m): 5:35am On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

You igbo peeps are funny sha especially Onlytruth. The ijaws attacked and the yorubas IN one small village in ondo state  ran but during the annulment of abiola's election you were unattacked before you all ran away from Lagos. Abeg, no make I openn your yansh here oo. About the Ijaws, I hope their "war-like culture" ( as ezeuche says it) would not deceive them and put them in fire. If they pick a fight with the wrong set of unforgiving people ( fulanis taught us that cool) their fingers and hands would surely be burnt. I can remember how the lagos state government wanted to retaliate after the atlas cove* attack, they started calling the Yorubas tribalist and the the attack was not against the yorubas but Nigeria. No this? Well, as I said earlier and would keep on saying, no matter what they are/ were smoking, they would dare not hurt the Oba ( it's a taboo), if they do . . . . . . well we are not like the igbos in portharcourt. Enough said. All in all, it should be resolved diplomatically.

I think you're wrong here. It was ABIOLA's ( a yoruba man's) election, so the Igbo left the arena (Lagos) for you guys and the abokis to sort it out.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 5:35am On Feb 20, 2011
And when they conclude their capture of Yorubaland, we will elect them to leadership of the council.  cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 20, 2011
TewMuch:

Ijaw are sitting in their properties drinking the sweet kai kai and waiting for oil money while the owner's of the property are doing gateman. I would be extremely angry too. It is not easy.

LOL grin grin grin

In hope to get their properties back, they (Igbos) now want to play friend to the Ijaws grin Are they too afraid to demand for their properties?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 5:38am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What property?? grin grin grin Abeg, no kill me with laughter.
The yorubas and hausas even gave them back but Ijaws Wh should they since they are the NEW majority group? I mean the foundation of the country is WAZOBIA
Wa= Obj
Zo= Yaradua (rip)
Bia vare = GEJ

So, since they are no longer the majority why should they give it back?

Infact, the MAJORITY statues of the igbos is being questioned as we speak because the Ijaws are more pronounced than them in Nigeria. Negro Nts has asked the question. Infact google it, you would see that Nigeria is entering a new order where it is WAZOVARE and Zoning still applies thus the Sambo selection.
You would also noticed that the igbo is landlocked and all the minorities around them are  . . .  . . .
My sister, it is a new Nigeria order with Arewa, Odua and Ijaw. Trust me. cool grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by TewMuch: 5:40am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL  grin grin grin

In hope to get their properties back, they (Igbos) now want to play friend to the Ijaws grin Are they too afraid to demand for their properties?

people that are denying themselves and claiming other ethnicities to gain favor will demand wetin? You want their massa's to tell them to go back to Anambra? Please dont suggest stuff, we cant bear to hear whinning for another 40 yrs.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 5:41am On Feb 20, 2011
Rumor has it that the 7 man/woman squad is returning tomorrow to chase the rest of the town away and make fishing settlement there. Every oya head to Akure.  grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

What property?? grin grin grin Abeg, no kill me with laughter.
The yorubas and hausas even gave them back but Ijaws Wh should they since they are the NEW majority group? I mean the foundation of the country is WAZOBIA
Wa= Obj
Zo= Yaradua (rip)
Bia vare = GEJ

So, since they are no longer the majority why should they give it back?

Infact, the MAJORITY statues of the igbos is begin questioned as we speak because the Ijaws are more pronounced than them in Nigeria. Negro Nts has asked the question. Infact google it, you would see that Nigeria is entering a new order where it is WAZOVARE and Zoning still applies thus the Sambo selection.
You would also noticed that the igbo is landlocked and all the minorities around them are  . . .  . . .
My sister, it is a new Nigeria order with Arewa, Odua and Ijaw. Trust me. cool grin grin

Cheiii. . . . so the Ijaws are trying to show us that they have the balls to be a majority by attacking a small majority village? Something the Igbos have no balls in doing?  grin grin grin No wonder the Igbos are bubbling up and down, licking Ijaws hairy balls
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 5:41am On Feb 20, 2011
I am just enjoying this. Look at how the Yoruba are trying to save face. Their king has just been kidnapped in the last few days and they are going back to history.

Soon the Yoruba will see this along their coast.
grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/_TVZzV61jies/SrFcx3XFnII/AAAAAAAAAPw/PWCWM0wMlAk/s400/ijaw-war-boats.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.