Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34118 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2011
See any difference between these people?

[img]http://insurgentconsciousness.typepad.com/.a/6a010535c85dbc970b0120a63e7604970c-800wi[/img]

Well there isn't really any difference. The first picture is an Igbo man, and the second picture is Ijaw militants. Let the Yorubas know they are facing our cousins. grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL I bet they fear for the lives of their family in Ekiti  grin

Have you found the Oba? lmao.

Ijaw dey return tomorrow to mop up any OPC in sight.  cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 20, 2011
alex101:

grin grin My brother, it's not that serious, we are just having fun, haba. The oba is still alive and will be released in due time! cool

He's prolly an Igbo man's dinner by now grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

[img]http://insurgentconsciousness.typepad.com/.a/6a010535c85dbc970b0120a63e7604970c-800wi[/img]

Well there isn't really any difference. The first picture is an Igbo man, and the second picture is Ijaw militants. Let the Yorubas know they are facing our cousins. grin

You better remind your cousin what the yoruba have done before to you in the past. angry angry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:37am On Feb 20, 2011
Oh shut up Ileke-Idi. You are a wounded lion.

Ijaws made your people run, so maybe you should talk to the Ilaje people to grow some balls and fight back. The other majority groups are watching closely.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by alex101(m): 6:38am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Eze, ol boy, you're on fire with these your pictures wey you dey post. I dey gbadu you well well. The Ijaws really took after us, their big brother. cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2011
alex101:

grin grin My brother, it's not that serious, we are just having fun, haba. The oba is still alive and will be released in due time! cool

No bro, I was reffering to the tribal bashing. grin grin grin grin grin grin

EzeUche_:

Shouldn't you be telling that to the Ijaws?

Or are you scared?
  undecided

[img]h]

How can I tell that to the "whole ijaws" on the internet? Moreover, how can some militants mean the whole ijaw race is attacking the yorubas. ABEGI!!!! Just enjoy your tribal bashing. grin wink
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Oh shut up Ileke-Idi. You are a wounded lion.

Ijaws made your people run, so maybe you should talk to the Ilaje people to grow some balls and fight back. The other majority groups are watching closely.

Wounded? LOL! Lioness you mean?

Ijaws attacked a small village, but the Ijaws dealt with the whole Igbo nation. That should be a salt in your wounds grin grin

Have they released your properties?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You better remind your cousin what the yoruba have done before to you in the past. angry angry

The Yoruba did nothing. Just a gang up of various groups on one ethnic group.

This is a man-to-man fight. Lets see how the Yorubas fact a warlike ethnicity that learned all their tactics from the Igbos of the hinterland.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2011
I've enjoyed myself well well for dis thread!  grin grin grin grin

Rollin on the floor for hours!
Abeg where are these my Ijaw boys sef, I need to give them some potent KAI KAI jare.
Nonsense.

I take my leave now. All rise!  cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by 10cirenoh: 6:40am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

grin grin grin

Bini people have showed the Ijaws that they do not fear them.

Igbo people have showed the Ijaws we do not fear them.

Ibibios have showed the Ijaws that they do not fear them .

Yoruba run from the Ijaws.

At least the Itsekiri fought them, even though they lost.

In the then old bendel state, they were not even known then, the Binis totally overshadowed them, they had no identity until they pleaded for recognition.

The ondos should make sure they don't let this go unpunished.

For kidnapping the oba alone is an act of law

Can you just imagine the oba of Bini getting kidnapped?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 20, 2011
Onlytruth:

I've enjoyed myself well well for dis thread!  grin grin grin grin

Rollin on the floor for hours!
Abeg where are these my Ijaw boys sef, I need to give them some potent KAI KAI jare.
Nonsense.

I take my leave now. All rise!  cool

You're not the only one grin grin grin

Have they released your property? No answer? awwww, must be sad to bow to the Ijaws no? embarassed embarassed
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 6:41am On Feb 20, 2011
10cirenoh:

In the then old bendel state, they were not even known then, the Binis totally overshadowed them, they had no identity until they pleaded for recognition.

My bini cousin, we dey watch ooo!!!  cheesy wink wink
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

And the Ondos shall act. . . . shaming the Igbos in something they couldnt do. A whole Igbo nation whining about the treatment of lil Ekiti embarassed embarassed
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2011
10cirenoh:

Yes, we are all watching. Ijaws know who to pick a fight with. Binis, Igbos and Ibibios, showed that we will fight back. Let us watch the Ondo people react. I hope it is swift.

And no I cannot even imagine the Oba of Benin being kidnapped or any Bini chief being kidnapped by Ijaws. Bini people are not cowards.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

And the Ondos shall act. . . . shaming the Igbos in something they couldnt do. A whole Igbo nation whining about the treatment of lil Ekiti embarassed embarassed
I know my sister, I know! wink . We Nigerians know them, its only the outsiders that would actually think they (igbos) are brave
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Wounded? LOL! Lioness you mean?

Ijaws attacked a small village, but the Ijaws dealt with the whole Igbo nation. That should be a salt in your wounds grin grin

Have they released your properties?

Yes, our property has been returned to most Igbos. Port Harcourt is firmly in Igbo hands, so what are you trying to say?

Ijaws fighting Yorubas. This is not the first time we have heard this nor will it be the last.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Onlytruth(m): 6:45am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You're not the only one grin grin grin

Have they released your property? No answer? awwww, must be sad to bow to the Ijaws no? embarassed embarassed

Parting info:

Simple answer is that Ijaw is NOT holding Igbo properties; THE FEDERAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT OF OLD RIVERS STATE did and all occupiers do so with Government backing. If the government tell us tomorrow to go recover our properties, we will recover them plus interests.  cool

So, go find your Oba now before it is too late.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

I know my sister, I know! wink . We Nigerians know them, its only the outsiders that would actually think they (igbos) are brave

Brave? LOL

Should a whole Igbo successionist leader run away from battle? Like a coward he ran, left children and women dying.  embarassed
Was OsisiKwanko (an Igboman) brave when he kidnapped a whole bus full of children?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

Like I have been telling you Mr. "Itsekiri," your people lost to the Ijaws. You shouldn't even show your face on this thread. How can your people allow the Ijaws defeat you in your own turf? Now the Ilaje are going through the same thing.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

The Yoruba did nothing. Just a gang up of various groups on one ethnic group.

This is a man-to-man fight. Lets see how the Yorubas fact a warlike ethnicity that learned all their tactics from the Igbos of the hinterland.

of course you know the yorubas fought against the fulanis during the ilorin crisis.the ibos won't have dare that but to start bytching about numbers of dead

bodies.which is whhy the ibos are always the victims in any crisis cuz they have no balls.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 20, 2011
List of Brave Igbos:

1) Ojukwu - Left his people in the battlefield to flee to IVC. Great numbers of children and women died because of his fear to confront the Yoruba ppl

2) OsisiKwanko - An Igbo man that was so brave that he kidnapped a bus full of children, for ransom.

3) Kalu Orji and his mother - The were so brave that they sucked their state's wealth, and eventually bowed to a Yoruba man (OBJ)

4) Go to the North and see brave Igbo men playing boyboy to the Hausaman
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2011
6) Brave Igbos - Laid around while the Ijaws showed them no mercy and stole their properties. Up till today, they bravely kept quiet about it.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Brave? LOL

Should a whole Igbo successionist leader run away from battle? Like a coward he ran, left children and women dying.  embarassed
Was OsisiKwanko (an Igboman) brave when he kidnapped a whole bus full of children?

A military warrior for that matter. cry cry cry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

A military warrior for that matter. cry cry cry

A military warrior or an apku warrior grin

8 ) Brave Igbos crying victimization in Ekiti state. cheii!! They give us too much credit.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:53am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

List of Brave Igbos:

1) Ojukwu - Left his people in the battlefield to flee to IVC. Great numbers of children and women died because of his fear to confront the Yoruba ppl

2) OsisiKwanko - An Igbo man that was so brave that he kidnapped a bus full of children, for ransom.

3) Kalu Orji and his mother - The were so brave that they sucked their state's wealth, and eventually bowed to a Yoruba man (OBJ)

4) Go to the North and see brave Igbo men playing boyboy to the Hausaman

You want some too? grin

Igbo man fought Hausa in their territory. I guess you haven't heard of how we Igbos dealt with the Hausa in their own town of Kano. They tried to meet us with machetes, we met them with AK-47s supplied by an Igbo gun supplier and massacred them.

And let us not forget my brothers down in South Africa met the mobs who wanted to kill foreigners with AK-47s as well.

Sorry bluetooth, but the Yoruba are the weakest link. Good bye!
 grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by 10cirenoh: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

No worry, Ondo go retaliate soon, i hope so
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2011
9) Brave Igbos owning 99.9% of Lagos state, yet they cry for governorship.

10) Brave Igbos crying for ACN to help them field an Igbo candidate.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2011
11) Brave Igbos in the North running home after the fulanis mercilessly dealt with them
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2011
My Ijaw cousins have wounded the Yoruba. grin grin grin

Now they are trying everything to forget about how their people were running from irate Ijaw youth from a neighboring village.

Ha ha ha!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 6:56am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

You want some too?  grin

Igbo man fought Hausa in their territory. I guess you haven't heard of how we Igbos dealt with the Hausa in their own town of Kano. They tried to meet us with machetes, we met them with AK-47s supplied by an Igbo gun supplier and massacred them.

And let us not forget my brothers down in South Africa met the mobs who wanted to kill foreigners with AK-47s as well.

Sorry bluetooth, but the Yoruba are the weakest link. Good bye!
 grin

ROTFLMAO!!!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by alex101(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2011
The yorubas should get the UN peace keeping force into the entire SW. This will deter the Ijaws invaders.

This UN peace force is the only guarantee that the Ijaw will not trouble the peace loving people of the SW.

There will be no more kidnapping of any yoruba king in ile yoruba (yorubaland)

There will be no more bombing of atlas cove in the "revered city" of Lagos, by these Ijaw invaders/expansionists.

The yorubas can even take advantage of the UN presence and secede from nigeria with the help of the UN, thereby becoming free from Ijaw oppression. cool

Peace out! cool wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija / Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. / Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.