Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34470 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Abagworo(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2011
This issue is deeper than most commentators here have perceived it.I suspect anti Jonathan elements capitalizing on an opportunity here.Some people want GEJ to lose woefully in the South West.

Just like I have always stated some ex-militants are not happy with Jonathan and might be the ones behind this attack.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2011
Abagworo:

This issue is deeper than most commentators here have perceived it.I suspect anti Jonathan elements capitalizing on an opportunity here.Some people want GEJ to lose woefully in the South West.

Just like I have always stated some ex-militants are not happy with Jonathan and might be the ones behind this attack.

This has nothing to do with politic cuz we would address the issue as an attack on yoruba nation . angry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Afanna1: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2011
Lol
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2011
#Afanna:

Lol

angry angry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by asorocker: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2011
There is something extremely wrong with the yoruba DNA, these same peeps claimed that why they joined the hausas to fight igbos in the civil war is because ibos invaded Ore now Ijaws have invaded the same Irelle LGA and killed and kinapped their king and all we get is some people coming to throw tantrums at igbos.

The yorubas made the same blunder when Abacha arrested and imprisoned their generals including OBJ and Diya.

As I am writing this part of yoruba land is under forced occupation and colonisation by fulanis in kwara.

Even hongkong and other similarly occupied territories have been returned to their rightful owners , no part of the world is presently colonised today except illorin.

And somee of you have the audacity to come here and throw tantrums rather have a DNA checkup.

Little wonder they have been marrying other tribes, diluting their inferior blood in the process of correcting their faulty DNA.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2011
Oya, where are the Igbo warriors I was dealing with earlier? Still begging for their properties? grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by KnowAll(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2011
[size=14pt]What is the Governor doing about it. How can a king be abducted in his domain and he is keeping quite about it. What is the commissioner of police doing about finding this oba. As a Governor this problem can be dealt with in two ways, formely that is the Governor getting unto the IGP so that this issue can be resolved and the people go back to their homes and informally or what I call the " Eleweomo" way where the Governor would empower albeit covertly street urchins and other dregs of the society for a final solution to the ijaw probem in southern ondo state.

Either way the diapora ondo-yoruba's and other yoruba's are ready to support either action the Governor intends to take with money and kind. and obviously not forgotten to use the "new igbo opc" members as a forward attack members to test their loyalty.  grin

[/size]
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oya, where are the Igbo warriors I was dealing with earlier? Still begging for their properties? grin

You miss me that much? Go to bed child. undecided
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by seanet02: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2011
Bla bla bla show show show the question remains "WHEN WILL AN IGBO MAN TAKES THE SHOT AT THE FULLY EXECUTIVE  PRESIDENCY NOT A CEREMONIAL AND SIDDON LOOK LIKE ZIK"
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Abagworo(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

This has nothing to do with politic cuz we would address the issue as an attack on yoruba nation . angry

We cannot tell for sure if politics is not involved.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2011
seanet02:

Bla bla bla show show show the question remains "WHEN WILL AN IGBO MAN TAKES THE SHOT AT THE FULLY EXECUTIVE  PRESIDENCY NOT A CEREMONIAL AND SIDDON LOOK LIKE ZIK"  

Sit down and discuss the topic at hand. What are you YORUBAS going to do about the kidnapping of YOUR Oba at the hands of the another group? From what we have seen already, seems like cowards are found in that land, in which even neighboring villages who were not attacked were fleeing from rampaging Ijaw militants.

NOW STAY ON TOPIC.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2011
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]What is the Governor doing about it. How can a king be abducted in his domain and he is keeping quite about it. What is the commissioner of police doing about finding this oba. As a Governor this problem can be dealt with in two ways, formely that is the Governor getting unto the IGP so that this issue can be resolved and the people go back to their homes and informally or what I call the " Eleweomo" way where the Governor would empower albeit covertly street urchins and other dregs of the society for a final solution to the ijaw probem in southern ondo state.

Either way the diapora ondo-yoruba's and other yoruba's are ready to support either action the Governor intends to take with money and kind. and obviously not forgotten to use the "new igbo opc" members as a forward attack members to test their loyalty.  grin

[/size]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2011
Abagworo:

We cannot tell for sure if politics is not involved.

politics or not,we would retaliate. angry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

You miss me that much? Go to bed child. undecided

Honey, am old enough to be your mother. My 46th birthday is tomorrow, say aunty and keep quiet when I talk grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

politics or not,we would retaliate. angry

Well start retaliating instead of talking. Lets see how yo all handle the Ijaws or will you all run in another confrontation?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Honey, am old enough to be your mother. My 46th birthday is tomorrow, say aunty and keep quiet when I talk grin

Go to bed while men are talking. grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Well start retaliating instead of talking. Lets see how yo all handle the Ijaws or will you all run in another confrontation?  

have you ever seen a lion running from a stubborn goat ?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

have you ever seen a lying running from a stubborn goat ?

Do you mean a lion? Well let us see what the Yoruba nation is capable of. I am sure the Ijaws will not run away from a good fight.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by asorocker: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2011
I hope retaliation is not going about attacking innocent Niger deltans living in Apapa, Ajegunle and Badagry because that will lead to very serious reprisals in Port harcourt and Warri.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Do you mean a lion? Well let us see what the Yoruba nation is capable of. I am sure the Ijaws will not run away from a good fight.

yoruba have been there before confronting a violent fulani,so ijaw can't be any problem to us.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Go to bed while men are talking. grin

Then you ought not to be on this thread either. Let's let men talk, my child grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by seanet02: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Sit down and discuss the topic at hand. What are you YORUBAS going to do about the kidnapping of YOUR Oba at the hands of the another group? From what we have seen already, seems like cowards are found in that land, in which even neighboring villages who were not attacked were fleeing from rampaging Ijaw militants.

NOW STAY ON TOPIC.

exactly, the topic is why did ijaw people annex the lands of ibos? " WE EVEN HEARD THAT AN IJAW MAN CALLED GEJ HAS ANNEX THE WIFE OF OJUKWU BIANCA AS HIS OVERSEAS AND DIASPORA HOUSE WIFE" How this is true i dont know but i know ezeuche will know something
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2011
asorocker:

I hope retaliation is not going about attacking innocent Niger deltans living in Apapa, Ajegunle and Badagry because that will lead to very serious reprisals in Port harcourt and Warri.

Let us not include Port Harcourt in this situation my brother. That city should not be rocked with any reprisals. Sapele and Warri would be ok, but not Port Harcourt.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2011
asorocker:

are they not cousins to ibo ? if yes,then they would be hit too.operation totality soon to be activated.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2011
seanet02:

exactly, the topic is why did ijaw people annex the lands of ibos? " WE EVEN HEARD THAT AN IJAW MAN CALLED GEJ HAS ANNEX THE WIFE OF OJUKWU BIANCA AS HIS OVERSEAS AND DIASPORA HOUSE WIFE" How this is true i dont know but i know ezeuche will know something

And what "lands" did they annex if I may ask? I am still waiting for you people clarify, because Port Harcourt remains an Igbo town and Rivers State is firmly under an Igbo sub-groups control.

Now let me ask. What will you people do concerning this insult?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2011
seanet02:

ewooo, you don blow Igbo ynash grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

are they not cousins to ibo ? if yes,then they would be hit too.operation totality soon to be activated.

You do not want the Igbo to join forces with the Ijaw. If you all cannot handle a small band of Ijaws, you definitely cannot handle the Igbo nation on a man-to-man conflict.

Like someone said, Bini people have dealt with the Ijaws, Ibibios have dealt with the Ijaws, and Igbos have dealt with the Ijaws. Now let us see what you Yorubas are capable of.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

You do not want the Igbo to join forces with the Ijaw. If you all cannot handle a small band of Ijaws, you definitely cannot handle the Igbo nation on a man-to-man conflict.

Like someone said, Bini people have dealt with the Ijaws, Ibibios have dealt with the Ijaws, and Igbos have dealt with the Ijaws. Now let us see what you Yorubas are capable of.

Unlike you, the Ijaws attacked a small village. They atacked you guys full, stole your properties and bitc hed slapped a few Ezes on the way. Ouch!! grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Then you ought not to be on this thread either. Let's let men talk, my child grin

No one in that picture looks Igbo or Ijaw for that matter. They look like Yorubas to me.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

No one in that picture looks Igbo or Ijaw for that matter. They look like Yorubas to me.

LOL Imagine Ijaws ordering Igbos to knee t=down while stealing their properties. Talk about insult grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Unlike you, the Ijaws attacked a small village. They atacked you guys full, stole your properties and bitc hed slapped a few Ezes on the way. Ouch!! grin grin

Who are the masters of Rivers State? You keep on uttering the same crap over and over, but you still have said who controls Port Harcourt and who controls Rivers State, because it is definitely not the Ijaw.

Now that a small band has kidnapped your Oba and you people ran, now you are trying to save face. That is why not only Igbos are laughing, but Hausa and Bini people.

PATHETIC. . .
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2011
Ijaws smacking Yorubas around. From the Itsekiri and now to the Ilaje. They are pushing Westward since there is no room for them in the East.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election / Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) / Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.