Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,150 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34225 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 20, 2011
I will continue later. . . . with the story of "brave" Igbos grin grin

Infact, I should be there with my cameras when Ondo state retaliates grin grin grin, something the Igbos are too "brave" to do.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2011
A non-Nigerian can see how the Yoruba are reacting to this turn of events.

It is quite sad. Ijaws kicking their arse and they still want to blame the Igbo.

I am just loving this.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by 10cirenoh: 6:58am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Yes, we are all watching. Ijaws know who to pick a fight with. Binis, Igbos and Ibibios, showed that we will fight back. Let us watch the Ondo people react. I hope it is swift.

And no I cannot even imagine the Oba of Benin being kidnapped or any Bini chief being kidnapped by Ijaws. Bini people are not cowards.

If that happens, then i guess that part of Nigeria won't know peace. The Oba of Bini represent a culture, the culture of the land, it's like taking away the coat of arm, or even the maze from the senate house.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

You want some too?  grin

Igbo man fought Hausa in their territory. I guess you haven't heard of how we Igbos dealt with the Hausa in their own town of Kano. They tried to meet us with machetes, we met them with AK-47s supplied by an Igbo gun supplier and massacred them.

And let us not forget my brothers down in South Africa met the mobs who wanted to kill foreigners with AK-47s as well.

Sorry bluetooth, but the Yoruba are the weakest link. Good bye!  grin

how could yoruba be the weakest link when ibo suffer the largest casualty  in any crisis ? is that not why you people wanted biafra by all means? running from

the yoruba and hausa-fulani that have continued to kill ibo like chicken.mschew  shocked
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

how could yoruba be the weakest link when ibo suffer the largest casualty  in any crisis ? is that not why you people wanted biafra by all means? running from

the yoruba and hausa-fulani that have continued to kill ibo like chicken.mschew  shocked

These recent crisis have seen more Yorubas being killed than Igbos. Your people in Jos were complaining about how your people are being slaughtered. Igbos at least fight back. Even when we are not in our own land.

Now even the Ijaws think you Yorubas are cowards. Other groups have been saying that about your people, but now even a minority is kicking your arse. Maybe I should say two, because the Fulani are pressing down from the North.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 20, 2011
Igbos fought back in Jos? ROTFLMAO!!!

Igbos that ran back home?  shocked grin grin grin

Bluetooth, continue jare. . . . grin cheesy grin

When the Ijaws showed you pepper, stole your land and properties. . . . they must have been thinking "hmmm Igbo brave, me steal properties" cheesy
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

These recent crisis have seen more Yorubas being killed than Igbos. Your people in Jos were complaining about how your people are being slaughtered. Igbos at least fight back. Even when we are not in our own land.

Now even the Ijaws think you Yorubas are cowards. Other groups have been saying that about your people, but now even a minority is kicking your arse. Maybe I should say two, because the Fulani are pressing down from the North.

when ijaw militants attacked atlast cove,opc came up with strict warning.have you seen them coming to yoruba land to launch any attack again ?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Like I have been telling you Mr. "Itsekiri," your people lost to the Ijaws. You shouldn't even show your face on this thread. How can your people allow the Ijaws defeat you in your own turf? Now the Ilaje are going through the same thing.

You are a funny double standard individual. You said I should not show face but you can Do you know how many groups that descended on my people (one of the smallest groups in Nigeria)? The Fourth and fifth largest ethnic groups + some other groups fought my people and we fought back.  Our leaders do not run away, they stay and die on the battle ground. Read through the Yoruba history. Even at that we do not binch about how we lost or how we were almost exterminated etc unlike you guys. You even reported Nigeria to the UN, can you imagine

Now, you, fought other groups and lost so we are on the same boat. But . . . . .  Our leaders and warriors DO NOT run away!!! We stay and die with our people because of the love we have for our culture, people and heritage hence they tribalism reputation.

Now, who is the bigger coward? AA group that complains, reports to the UN about genocide and their leader ran way for his people to be massacred or the people where their leaders stay to protect his people to the very end even if kidnapped, they do not complain and one of them is the current governor of the same state  cool not your 2051 "hope and pray" nonsense! So who is the coward?? History would judge us .  cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

When the Ijaws showed you pepper, stole your land and properties. . . . they must have been thinking "hmmm Igbo brave, me steal properties" cheesy

Maybe you should go back and resurrect the thread when I made it clear that the Igbos fought back after the bus was burned. We no cowards like u people. grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Why are Ijaws leaders like Asari Dokubo asking for Igbo help? You people are ridiculous in the way you all are trying to save face. Ijaws are asking for Igbo support as brothers.

But I guess you will continue saying lies about our relationship. What land did they steal? Ikwerre are still the masters of Port Harcourt. Why do you think an Igbo is governor?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Why are Ijaws leaders like Asari Dokubo asking for Igbo help? You people are ridiculous in the way you all are trying to save face. Ijaws are asking for Igbo support as brothers.

But I guess you will continue saying lies about our relationship. What land did they steal? Ikwerre are still the masters of Port Harcourt. Why do you think an Igbo is governor?

you mean ibo man with yoruba name ? undecided
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

when ijaw militants attacked atlast cove,opc came up with strict warning.have you seen them coming to yoruba land to launch any attack again ?

I guess they didn't get that memo, because they are using another tactic.  grin They just attacked your land, by going through Ilaje territory. One town at a time.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2011
Chyz*:

Maybe you should go back and resurrect the thread when I made it clear that the Igbos fought back after the bus was burned. We no cowards like u people. grin

No, just a bigger coward. Still cannot take your properties back? grin grin

EzeUche_:

Look, it is not my fault that the Ijaws dealt with you ppl.

I know, it  is a big surprise that they dare touch the Yorubaland. . . . the mighty Yorubas. . . . but they will be dealt with. Dont worry. If they play nice, we might even give them a piece of Igboland  grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

you mean ibo man with yoruba name ?  undecided

Chibuike Amaechi sounds Igbo to me. grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2011
LOL The Igbos, they're desperate for the Yorubas to fight their battle for them tongue

Even if we get back the lands and properties they stole from una, we aint giving it back to you grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

I guess they didn't get that memo, because they are using another tactic.  grin They just attacked your land, by going through Ilaje territory. One town at a time.

they didnt get the memo or they are scared of reprisal attack on them cuz when it happens ,there ibo cousin won't be spared either.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2011
jason,

Yorubas did not come to your people aid, when you all were being massacred. You all had to fight alone with the help of anyone. Urhobos and Ijaws ganged up on you all and yet you continue to kiss the Yorubas arse.

You are no real Itsekiri man. Your people fought bravely even though you all were vastly outnumbered.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

No, just a bigger cowards. Still cannot take your properties back? grin grin

U dey speak ekiti pidgin.ROTFLMAO! grin cheesy grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

they didnt get the memo or they are scared of reprisal attack on them cuz when it happens ,there ibo cousin won't be spared either.

You do not want to bring the Igbo into this mix. Ijaw + Igbo combination would mean the whole South would come under our domination. Do not try us Bluetooth. We would divide Yorubaland amongst us and allow the Hausa to have Northern Yorubaland. angry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

LOL if the Ijaws play nice, we might divide the lil fruitless Igbo land amongst us.  grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Chibuike Amaechi sounds Igbo to me. grin

what i hear every now and then is governor ROTIMI amaechi
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL The Igbos, they're desperate for the Yorubas to fight their battle for them tongue

Even if we get back the lands and properties they stole from una, we aint giving it back to you grin

At the end of the day, the Ijaws kidnapped a Yoruba monarch in Yorubaland and you all have done nothing yet. Instead, you all just ran.

Very cowardly.

A Bini, Hausa, Igbo and even your very own Yoruba have all commented and said that was very cowardly. Hold your head down with shame.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

what i hear every now and then is governor ROTIMI amaechi

Amaechi is still his last name. Look at you try to make a connection. Even Nzeogwu's middle name was Kaduna.

Even my middle name is not Igbo, but Ibibio. Try again! 
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

At the end of the day, the Ijaws kidnapped a Yoruba monarch in Yorubaland and you all have done nothing yet. Instead, you all just ran.

Very cowardly.

A Bini, Hausa, Igbo and even your very own Yoruba have all commented and said that was very cowardly. Hold your head down with shame.

At the end of the day, the Ijaws still havent relinquished your properties. . . . while you watch us deal with the Ijaw militants, you'd be wishing you had as much courage  grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

You do not want to bring the Igbo into this mix. Ijaw + Igbo combination would mean the whole South would come under our domination. Do not try us Bluetooth. We would divide Yorubaland amongst us and allow the Hausa to have Northern Yorubaland. angry

They know better.They know we Easterners come will come to other people's land to fight, the Ijaw is a recent example  grin. I think I need not talk of fulani/hausa, they know the deal. wink
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Amaechi is still his last name. Look at you try to make a connection. Even Nzeogwu's middle name was Kaduna.

Even my middle name is not Igbo, but Ibibio. Try again! 

no qualms. . .he's a yoruba son representing yoruba interst in ph grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2011
Chyz*:

They know better.They know we Easterners come will come to other people's land to fight, the Ijaw is a recent example  grin. I think I need not talk of fulani/hausa, they know the deal. wink

This the task that must be done. grin

Let us claim their women with large ikebe as prizes!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2011
I enjoyed myself on this thread, hope the non-nigerian viewers can see how cowardly the Igbos display themselves on NL.

Bye! cool cool

Can you imagine being a majority and having a minority become a president before you?! Ouch! and to make it worst, he's from a group you detest  embarassed
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I enjoyed myself on this thread, hope the non-nigerian viewers can see how cowardly the Igbos display themselves on NL.

Bye! cool cool

Can you imagine being a majority and having a minority become a president before you?! Ouch! and to make it worst, he's from a group you detest  embarassed

WAZObiaVARE cry cry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2011
The last post of a vanquished person (Ileke-Idi and Co).

See people bring up Igbos who are not part of this nonsense.

Igbos are the boogey man even though we have not kidnapped their monarch.

I dey laugh very hard.

The Ijaw are coming! The Ijaw are coming! The Ijaw are coming! Run for the hill O people of Odua (Yoruba).
grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

The last post of a vanquished person (Ileke-Idi and Co).

See people bring up Igbos who are not part of this nonsense.

Igbos are the boogey man even though we have not kidnapped their monarch.

I dey laugh very hard.

The Ijaw are coming! The Ijaw are coming! The Ijaw are coming! Run for the hill O people of Odua (Yoruba).
grin

don't start a war you can't win.hope you send that to your[b] spoilt[/b] cousin.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

don't start a war you can't win.hope you send that to your[b] spoilt[/b] cousin.

You should have told ur Ondo brothers that.Now they have seen the consequences. You continue to try and intimidate people that are not intimidated by you then you kill one of the militant's father.Yes, i hope you all will be able to finish this war you people started.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University / Senator Vs Governor: Who Has More Powers? / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.