Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34157 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Ijaws kicking the Yoruba arse on a one on one battle and Yorubas are all upset.

Do not get upset at the Igbo. No one is coming to help you.

The Hausa are looking for land in Northern Yorubaland.

The Ijaw want to cut you all from the sea.

And we Igbos want to make Lagos our own person city state.

keep dreaming.your people have been landlocked already so yall need to kiss ijaw asz to live.mschew
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

keep dreaming.your people have been landlocked already so yall need to kiss ijaw asz to live.mschew

Not really. . . But keep on peddling the same lies. Remember the fear of Igbo domination. Ha ha ha! EWU! grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/396118_nigeria_jpgd50bfceece3a4eb5d30b4f78cc8431e4

IGBO KWENU: Giving Southern Nigeria ethnic majorities a bad name. Running from a minority. What would the Northerners think? grin

No be lie
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

They already are grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/396118_nigeria_jpgd50bfceece3a4eb5d30b4f78cc8431e4
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by farochron(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2011
But come to think of it o it's so pathetic the way the sons of Obi have resorted to licking of balls these days. In Politics they run to the Yorubas, Hausas and even Ijaw.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2011
farochron:

But come to think of it o it's so pathetic the way the sons of Obi have resorted to licking of balls these days. In Politics they run to the Yorubas, Hausas and even Ijaw.

And when no one wants their balls licked, they cry marginilization. SMH embarassed

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by farochron(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke,

o ma da bi eni wipe aworan yi n dun won gan. Iwo na buru sha! Lol
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2011
It is funny how the Yoruba have this misplaced anger though.

An Ijaw vs. Yoruba thread have turned to this. Ileke-Idi, I know you are proud of yourself.

Yoruba people still should hold their head down in shame. Not only were their towns invaded by Ijaw youth, they killed 5 people, made people in other towns flee and to add insult to injury, they captured a Yoruba monarch.

PATHETIC.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_6HQQCj2dX64/SlS0emLRoWI/AAAAAAAAtbg/hw3iF1gLs38/s400/shame.jpg[/img]
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2011
Me, I dey go sleep, got exams to study for, research papers to write.

At the last minute, it was fun poking at the Igbo cowards grin grin When you see Ileke-IdI, you bytches better beware  cool

LOL @ Igbos licking Ijaws ynash because they fear being attacked grin grin grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2011
farochron:

jonathan a classroom teacher became  president with the help of a yorubaman.the ibo better come and beg so we can talk to the hausas in 2015 and give ibo the

presidential slot.wazovare
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

At the last minute, it was fun poking at the Igbo cowards grin grin When you see Ileke-IdI, you bytches better beware  cool

The only cowards are the ones fleeing Ijaw youth. Go and read the article.

It wasn't about Igbos, but foolish Yorubas allowing their monarch to be captured. Yorubas always trying to twist things.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by farochron(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2011
Ekiti kete. Okun o
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL @ Igbos licking Ijaws ynash because they fear being attacked grin grin grin

sweet dreams jare kiss

wazovare o
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2011
I love chess and when someone checkmates your king, that is game over.

Well I guess it is game over for the Yoruba.  grin

CHECKMATE

[img]http://3.bp..com/_qFiyjwMlP0Y/SdwHjNkEF3I/AAAAAAAAAsM/vABYGeG7SNQ/s400/CheckmateD.jpg[/img]
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2011
farochron:

Ekiti kete. Okun o

In ora lu be n o!!! grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by AndreUweh(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2011
The police should hold the Ijaws back.
@Know All, you have asked a good question. These people may capture more Obas in Ondo state. Attacking innocent Ndigbo in this thread will hot help.

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by passyjango(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2011
I am wondering why these people were referred to as ex-militants. As far as am concerned, invading a village, killing 5 people, and kidnapping a monarch is an act of militancy. So let’s set the record straights these guys should have been more appropriately referred to as Ijaw militants or ex-ex-Ijaw militants.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by omolayo1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2011
what has a beginning will definitely have an end but how this is going to end is what i don't know. omo toni iyaun konisun ni ooooooo, agbo to feyin rin ni , lets go there!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ChinenyeN(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
In one day, see how this topic easily degenerated into an Igbo/Yoruba pissing contest of 17 pages. . . anyway, you all keep going back and forth like this, but the reality is that as it stands now, the Ijo probably have the most cohesive and well-armed militant units amongst all the other ethnic groups in Nigeria. Plain and simple.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by spade: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2011
BWAAHAHAHAHAAAAA! grin
I'm laughing so hard at these petty, spineless and shallow-minded Yoruba tribalist lepers who are so desperately trying to make themselves feel better about their hollow, shameful and mediocre lives by clipping Igbos into this discussion.
From this thread, we can all see who the sorry cowards truly are. grin

Exactly whose fault was it you couldn't stop a bunch of militants? And cap it off, not only did they BANISH you from your OWN land, they also kidnapped your Oba, to be anally used and gang-banged as a sex slave in their base! OMG! grin
And we can also see how it's just taken only 2 igbos (Chyz and EzeUche) to humiliate these guys - same way it's just taken only a tiny platoon of Ijaw militants to SACK these buffoons from their own town.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! grin
All hope isn't lost, though. Just wait a couple more months, and you're sure to get your Oba back -- when they done viciously ravaging and pulverizing his butt-hole of course.

Look at your Oba pleading with them:

Oba: "Cum in my crown, my a§§ is sore"

grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Amalaaba: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2011
This kind of invasion (AND occupation) is what the Palestinians have been experiencing daily in the hands of Zionist Israel for over 60 years. Some people hate this kind of a thing happening to them, but claims it is justified when its happening to others and they resist like the ANC did in South Africa, God dey!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by foreman: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2011
Alj harem must be having a good laugh at this. I mean he doesn't need to post messages to divide the southerners. Southerners are still largely primitive in thinking, you don't need to divide them , they will naturally do.

This is very embarrassing to my race. This is what happens when people adopt foreign religions especially christianity. the yoruba pastors have finished whatever courage remained in Yorubas. something must be done and quickly to arrest this situation. Bomb in ikeja, 1000 died due to panic, rumour of fight in abatoir in lagos, everybody ran away from abbatoir(except my homeboys agbero who are largely muslims anyway)everyday, its the same thing.

In the mean time, I hope there would be enough tension to make Jonathan lose this election in the SW. The ijaw boys should keep it coming, cowards deserve to die anyway,
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by hackney(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2011
Well, hopefully the ondo village will be able to effectively deal with the ijaw issue before innocent people are killed
needlessly.

As for what line of action they will take, ofcourse it will differ from the way we would have dealth with it because we are quite different.
We would have reacted to it the same night but maybe that's not the best way of tackling such issues.

That's my perspective these days anyway.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nwaigbomg(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2011
the sun
From sunnews reporters
By. Ajayi Segun
With recent inversion of ilaje, a sleepy town along coastline in ondo state by hoodlums suspected to be ex niger delta militants of ijaw extraction due to the death of one of their members in the town. Sunday sun authoritatively gathered that the traditional ruler of the town was also abducted and his where about is still yet unknown even at the time of filing this report. 5 lives were lost in the town, the 5 neighbouring villages fled for their safety in other distant towns like akure the state capita.
The unfortunate incident has flared up ethnic tension between the Ijaw and Yoruba with the later threatening the former brimstone should anything happen to the traditional ruler.
The president of OPC ondo state chapter Mr. Femi Abiodu has condemned the act saying it was an insult to Yoruba people and tradition which could lead to reprisal attack if not controlled

Meanwhile the President Jonathan has ruled out possibility of retaliation by the Yorubas saying if such happens he will not take it from them, he himself will lead the battalion of Ijaw militants into YORUBA land to maim them. In the mean time Ijaw militants have stated regrouping to deal with the Yorubas should they make good of their threats of carrying out reprisal attacks on Ijaw. Those that have been contacted are Tompolo, ateke tom, boyloaf, asari dokubo, henry ohah’s boys etc ready for any eventuality.
Meanwhile the Ilaje Women Associated have protested half naked calling on UN to come their rescue by sending troops to save them from their blood thirsty and war-like neighbours (Ijaw). Several efforts made to hear from the Women Leader of the Town Mrs. Tosin Aremu were not successful.

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by omo9ja1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
When there is problem in one region of Nigeria, and people of Nigeria can not united and discuss and deal with the situation once and we start to say some horrible things to one another, calling names I think people should be more sensitive and sensible

without mentioning names you all know youself grow up.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2011
omo9ja1:

When there is problem in one region of Nigeria, and people of Nigeria can not united and discuss and deal with the situation once and we start to say some horrible things to one another, calling names I think people should be more sensitive and sensible

without mentioning names you all know youself grow up.

what do you suggest since i guess you see nothing wrong in what those basttards did ?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by alex101(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

what do you suggest since i guess you see nothing wrong in what those basttards did ?

Seek a united nations' (UN) resolution to the crisis.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aljharem(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
foreman:

Alj harem must be having a good laugh at this. I mean he doesn't need to post messages to divide the southerners. Southerners are still largely primitive in thinking, you don't need to divide them , they will naturally do.

This is very embarrassing to my race. This is what happens when people adopt foreign religions especially christianity. the yoruba pastors have finished whatever courage remained in Yorubas. something must be done and quickly to arrest this situation. Bomb in ikeja, 1000 died due to panic, rumour of fight in abatoir in lagos, everybody ran away from abbatoir(except my homeboys agbero who are largely muslims anyway)everyday, its the same thing.

In the mean time, I hope there would be enough tension to make Jonathan lose this election in the SW. The ijaw boys should keep it coming, cowards deserve to die anyway,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin forman abeg no kill me,., watin concern me grin grin grin grin

you think say i no know southerners (yoruba and igbos) i know all of un na well well
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i am getting there grin wink wink
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by presido1: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2011
SMH on Nigerians. What will a foreigner think of us from reading this thread from page 1 to the last?

Disgracing ourselves a home, abroad and on the net. Yet we claim we are smarter than the North.
No wonder they think that they have the right to rule over us.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2011
I wonder how Alh harem and rest would be laughing after reading this thread . It so sad, yet someone was tell me about a united souther Nigeria . . . . . . . embarassed cry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aloyemeka1: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2011
[size=16pt]Is it that Seun is sick and tired of tribalists like FStranger, Ileke Idi and Ezeuche trolling this site or what?[/size]
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

sweet dreams jare  kiss

wazovare  o

Ain't you yoruba people, especially the men, sometimes plain shameless and pathetic? A group of 5 individuals, who are probably in their teens, sacked a bunch of villages filled with active yoruba men and youth and you people still have the face to come up here and defend yourselves. For real, i have now totally come to accept that yorubas are truly the biggest cowards africa has ever seen.

Everytime i enter my great grandpa's obi and see the head of that scary looking leopard staring at me, i beat my chest and thank Olisa that i am an igbo born from the lineage of warriors and men of courage. Men who never run away in the face of grave danger. Imagine if my whole village ran away from the menace of that leopard at that time and deserted my village? Tufiakwa. I can never in 12 lifetimes picture myself being a yoruba man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

PDP Branded Umbrella In China Market / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) / Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.