Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34159 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by memento: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2011
Bandit C.:

Ain't you yoruba people, especially the men, sometimes plain shameless and pathetic? A group of 5 individuals, who are probably in their teens, sacked a bunch of villages filled with active yoruba men and youth and you people still have the face to come up here and defend yourselves. For real, i have now totally come to accept that yorubas are truly the biggest cowards africa has ever seen.

Everytime i enter my great grandpa's obi and see the head of that scary looking leopard staring at me, i beat my chest and thank Olisa that i am an igbo born from the lineage of warriors and men of courage. Men who never run away in the face of grave danger. Imagine if my whole village ran away from the menace of that leopard at that time and deserted my village? Tufiakwa. I can never in 12 lifetimes picture myself being a yoruba man.

Yet, it is a yoruba man who broke the reins and the backbone of the almighty fulanis on this nation and put them where they belong. Let an Igbo man or even the jaws in all their violence they cannot ascend the throne of this country without the help of a Yoruba man. Talk of biting the fingers that feed you. Some peeps are just militant bastard, intimidating harmless ppl.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by tlops(m): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2011
Wow, King turn POW!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by SegzyJoe(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2011
@EzeUche
this actually looks like politics in your eye, i wish that kidnapped monarch was your father, may be you would have retained in your wicked heart a bit of human sympathy to the families of the kidnapped monarch and those that lost there lives in an attack that was obvious against defenseless people. Maybe you wouldn't see opportunity to insult a people. ethnic coward like you abuses privilege  of a faceless forum like nairaland to say what you dare not say in person.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by mrperfect(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2011
Very sad for the country.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2011
memento:

Yet, it is a yoruba man who broke the reins and the backbone of the almighty fulanis on this nation and put them where they belong. Let an Igbo man or even the jaws in all their violence they cannot ascend the throne of this country without the help of a Yoruba man. Talk of biting the fingers that feed you. Some peeps are just militant naughty person, intimidating harmless ppl.

You should team up with Stephen Spielberg and make a hollywood movie. It'll totally make it to theatres. You really know how to crock up a lot of BS. Hey, whatever it takes to sell a story,right? wink
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by hackney(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
Technically speaking, the fact that the yorubas  avoid conflicts as a first reaction is not entirely their fault ; its genetic.

If a yoruba man and an igbo man open a door and see a friend on the floor bleeding and a menacing man is about to
land another blow on him , their reactions will differ consistently across the gene pools.

They will always head in opposite directions in the very first instance with contrasting degree of noise as well.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2011
SegzyJoe:

@EzeUche
this actually looks like politics in your eye, i wish that kidnapped monarch was your father, may be you would have retained in your wicked heart a bit of human sympathy to the families of the kidnapped monarch and those that lost there lives in an attack that was obvious against defenseless people. Maybe you wouldn't see opportunity to insult a people. ethnic coward like you abuses privilege  of a faceless forum like nairaland to say what you dare not say in person.

You must be burning with anger right now are you not? Do not get upset with me, because you wayward people brought the Igbo into this mess. If you look from the 1st page, we Igbos have said we are neutral observers. But no, your fellow Yorubas had to blame the Igbos in some way and insert us into this conversation. This is not about the Igbos, this is about the Yorubas and the Ijaws. However, I can understand why you get upset, your people can start something, but it takes an Igbo man to finish. Let this be a lesson to you and other tribalistic Yorubas not bring the Igbos into your conflicts!

Now go and deal with the Ijaws if your people are up to the task.
  angry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

You must be burning with anger right now are you not? Do not get upset with me, because you wayward people brought the Igbo into this mess. If you look from the 1st page, we Igbos have said we are neutral observers. But no, your fellow Yorubas had to blame the Igbos in some way and insert us into this conversation. This is not about the Igbos, this is about the Yorubas and the Ijaws. However, I can understand why you get upset, your people can start something, but it takes an Igbo man to finish. Let this be a lesson to you and other tribalistic Yorubas not bring the Igbos into your conflicts!

Now go and deal with the Ijaws if your people are up to the task.
  angry

It is okay. If the yorubas do anything about it, wouldn't they be accused of tribalism. And if they do not do anything about it, then they are cowards. Abeg, I want them to do NOTHING about it, personally. Moreover, it is a situation of ex-militants vs a village not the whole ijaw ethnic group vs the whole yoruba ethnic group. It is okay!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nwaigbomg(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2011
BREAKING NEWS
THE YOUTHS (MAINLY YOUNG GIRLS) OF THE INVERDED TOWN HAVE JOINED THE WOMEN FORK TO PROTEST HALF UNCLOTHED AGAINST THE ALEDGED IJAW BRUTALITY.

MEANWHILE USA PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA HAS CALLED FOR CALM.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

It is okay. If the yorubas do anything about it, wouldn't they be accused of tribalism. And if they do not do anything about it, then they are cowards. Abeg,  I want them to do NOTHING about it, personally. Moreover, it is a situation of ex-militants vs a village not the whole ijaw ethnic group vs the whole yoruba ethnic group. It is okay!

You don't have to worry, they will do just as you said, NOTHING. wink
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

It is okay. If the yorubas do anything about it, wouldn't they be accused of tribalism. And if they do not do anything about it, then they are cowards. Abeg, I want them to do NOTHING about it, personally. Moreover, it is a situation of ex-militants vs a village not the whole ijaw ethnic group vs the whole yoruba ethnic group. It is okay!

Only a strongly worded statement would be given to the Ijaw nation by OPC, and NOTHING will happen, just like after the Atlas Cove bombing. Either way, just leave Igbo people out of this mess. That was our main problem with this thread, we inserted into this conflict for no REASON, but by the mere presence of our post concerning this heinous act.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2011
Bandit C.:

Ain't you yoruba people, especially the men, sometimes plain shameless and pathetic? A group of 5 individuals, who are probably in their teens, sacked a bunch of villages filled with active yoruba men and youth and you people still have the face to come up here and defend yourselves. For real, i have now totally come to accept that yorubas are truly the biggest cowards africa has ever seen.

Everytime i enter my great grandpa's obi and see the head of that scary looking leopard staring at me, i beat my chest and thank Olisa that i am an igbo born from the lineage of warriors and men of courage. Men who never run away in the face of grave danger. Imagine if my whole village ran away from the menace of that leopard at that time and deserted my village? Tufiakwa. I can never in 12 lifetimes picture myself being a yoruba man.

Who is this defeated slowpoke??! Even if they say I should come as an igbo man and rule the whole, I would still come as an itsekiri, yoruba man or Edo man. Even Uhrobo man would be better than a defeated igbo man who is politically stupi.d ad cries marginaisation all day and Night!!! I am sorry my igbo brothers, but this fool is a disgrace to you all.

Abi you dey craze?? Basta.rd!!!! Oloshi!!! Ajeniyan!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by juman(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2011
One Nigeria = Waste of time and everything.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2011
nwaigbo_mg:

BREAKING NEWS
THE YOUTHS (MAINLY YOUNG GIRLS) OF THE INVERDED TOWN HAVE JOINED THE WOMEN FORK TO PROTEST HALF UNCLOTHED AGAINST THE ALEDGED IJAW BRUTALITY.

MEANWHILE USA PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA HAS CALLED FOR CALM.

I'm on the next flight to Ondo state. shocked grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2011
Chyz*:

You don't have to worry, they will do just as you said, NOTHING. wink

LOL!!! Have fun now but do not complain when the yorubas get back at you guys! grin wink

EzeUche_:

Only a strongly worded statement would be given to the Ijaw nation by OPC, and NOTHING will happen, just like after the Atlas Cove bombing. Either way, just leave Igbo people out of this mess. That was our main problem with this thread, we inserted into this conflict for no REASON, but by the mere presence of our post concerning this heinous act.

DIfinately, it does not involve igbo so why are you guys still commenting here? Thats right, to rile the yorubas, innit?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

Who is this defeated not-so-smart person??! Even if they say I should come as an igbo man and rule the whole, I would still come as an itsekiri, yoruba man or Edo man. Even Uhrobo man would be better than a defeated igbo man who is politically stupi.d ad cries marginaisation all day and Night!!! I am sorry my igbo brothers, but this fool is a disgrace to you all.

Aww somebody's mad grin. Thats right, let it all build up grhhhh angry, now go release it on Big Bad Mr. Ijawman. angry cheesy

jason123:

DIfinately, it does not involve igbo so why are you guys still commenting here? Thats right, to rile the yorubas, innit?

Like you always tell us, it is a site for "Ngerians", so we have the right to do that. wink
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

The same reason why Yorubas go on Igbo threads. We believe in One Nigeria.  grin Go back to the 1st page and see the genesis of how the Igbos got inserted into this thread. Ileke-Idi got upset, that it was an Igbo who posted this news. And that is when all this nonsense started.

Do not take our kindness for weakness. We were shocked by what happened, and then you all had to bring tribalism into this.

Yorubas and their misplaced anger. grin 
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

Who is this defeated not-so-smart person??! Even if they say I should come as an igbo man and rule the whole, I would still come as an itsekiri, yoruba man or Edo man. Even Uhrobo man would be better than a defeated igbo man who is politically stupi.d ad cries marginaisation all day and Night!!! I am sorry my igbo brothers, but this fool is a disgrace to you all.

Do not get upset with my Igbo brothers. You Yorubas need to get rid of this misplaced anger. Look at the words you are using against a group that didn't attack you. Did you say the same nonsense when the Bini man was saying that this was a cowardly act to run and let your king get captured. Did you all say anything when the Fulani man was laughing at you all for getting kicked around by not only the Ijaws, but the Fulani as well. But when an Igbo man tries to lend his support, you all are getting angry.

Maybe you all should learn how to deal with minorities. It is Yorubas who are stealing their OIL.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by ekubear1: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2011
I cannot be bothered to read through this thread.

Was there any response?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by sbeezy8: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

im in yankee-

the yorubas should not do anything leave it up to JTF/Law

these ijaw youths are thugs no different from the idiot thugs in america. in america if thug kills someone we know civilised people wont retaliate by murdering a whole neighborhood thats LOW and just uncivilised, barbaric, disgusting.

i would rather the yorubas do nothing and go about running thier schools, hospitals, business then bring themselves LOW. back in the 1966 when the ibos were being massacred in warri sapele benin asaba BY civilians, the yorubas CIVILIANS didnt join in. they left everything to the Armyand continued on with their lives. LAST THING YORUBA NEED IS TO BE DISTRACTED BY MILITANCY OR ETHNIC CONFLICT.  though im in america would NEVER send anyone in my family to retaliate militancy kidnapping and senseless ethnic clashes isnt OUR portion

[size=13pt]when we talk about rwanda are the Hutus braver than the tutsis because the hutus chose. or in sudan are the Afro arabs braver than the blacks?

it baffles me HALF OF THESE GUYS ON HERE ARE IN UK/AMERICA. If a black american/Brit kills their father they will not go to the ghettos of Brooklyn or South or SE london and start killing  everyone in that ghetto neighborhood. LOL[/size]
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by aloyemeka1: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2011
[size=14pt]WHERE ARE AISHA AND JARUS? ARE YOU PEOPLE ON VACATION OR WHAT?. THE TRIBAL DIATRIBE GOING ON HERE SINCE YESTERDAY IS SECOND TO NONE. PLEASE ACT FAST BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.[/size]
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2011
jason123:

You can insult your father and your entire lineage af weaklings with all the childish insults you can muster coupled with lackluster grammar but the point still remains that i would never want to live any lifetime as a yoruba person, especially a yoruba man or itsekiri man (or whatever you call it) because there is simply nothing interesting being you guys, absolutely nothing. I am sure a lot of the bonafide igbo men and women feel the same way but would rather keep it to themselves to avoid bruising egos. You 'll never wanna know how yorubas are perceived by most Ndigbo, trust me. Being a coward, opportunist, loud-mouthed and throw-a-punch-and-takeoff kind of person is just not interesting. Sorry.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
sbeezy8:

im in yankee-

these ijaw youths are thugs no different from the thugs in america. in america if thug kills someone we know civilised people wont retaliate by murdering a whole neighborhood thats LOW and just uncivilised, barbaric, disgusting.

i would rather the yorubas do nothing and go about running thier schools, hospitals, business then bring themselves LOW. back in the 1966 when the ibos were being massacred in warri sapele benin asaba BY civilians, the yorubas CIVILIANS didnt join in. they left everything to the Armyand continued on with their lives. LAST THING YORUBA NEED IS TO BE DISTRACTED BY MILITANCY OR ETHNIC CONFLICT.  though im in america would NEVER send anyone in my family to retaliate militancy kidnapping and senseless ethnic clashes isnt OUR portion

[size=13pt]when we talk about rwanda are the Hutus braver than the tutsis because the hutus chose. or in sudan are the Afro arabs braver than the blacks?

it baffles me HALF OF THESE GUYS ON HERE ARE IN UK/AMERICA. If a black american/Brit kills their father they will not go to the ghettos of Brooklyn or South or SE london and start killing  everyone in that ghetto neighborhood. LOL[/size]

You are very right!!!

aloy/emeka:

[size=14pt]WHERE ARE AISHA AND JARUS? ARE YOU PEOPLE ON VACATION OR WHAT?. THE TRIBAL DIATRIBE GOING ON HERE SINCE YESTERDAY IS SECOND TO NONE. PLEASE ACT FAST BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.[/size]

Ha, do not bother. Whe the tribal battle starts, no one should complain.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by jason123: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2011
Bandit C.:

You can insult your father and your entire lineage af weaklings with all the childish insults you can muster coupled with lackluster grammar but the point still remains that i would never want to live any lifetime as a yoruba person, especially a yoruba man or itsekiri man (or whatever you call it) because there is simply nothing interesting being you guys, absolutely nothing. I am sure a lot of the bonafide igbo men and women feel the same way but would rather keep it to themselves to avoid bruising egos. You 'll never wanna know how yorubas are perceived by most Ndigbo, trust me. Being a coward, opportunist, loud-mouthed and throw-a-punch-and-takeoff kind of person is just not interesting. Sorry.

The feeling is mutual!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Chyz2: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2011
aloy/emeka:

These tribalists will never learn. And the funny thing about it is, they real are taking the stuff on nairaland so seriously. Makes no sense.smh. embarassed
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by rhymz(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2011
sbeezy8:

im in yankee-

these ijaw youths are thugs no different from the  thugs in america. in america if thug kills someone we know civilised people wont retaliate by murdering a whole neighborhood thats LOW and just uncivilised, barbaric, disgusting.

, lol.
Guy just stay for yankee dey run in mouth with Mcdonalds Burger for him mouth and coca cola for him hand. .hahahahahaa. . . Wait until one of those ijaw militant threatem to take ur mcdonalds and coca cola from you before you start talking like a man with a d!ck and not kitten in his pants. . .lol
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2011
hackney:

Technically speaking, the fact that the yorubas  avoid conflicts as a first reaction is not entirely their fault ; its genetic.

If a yoruba man and an igbo man open a door and see a friend on the floor bleeding and a menacing man is about to
land another blow on him , their reactions will differ consistently across the gene pools.

They will always head in opposite directions in the very first instance with contrasting degree of noise as well

Una go kill me for here oo!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Obiagu1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
Hey, everyone should relax, I've talked to those militants and they've promised to return the Oba unharmed as soon as possible.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by nwaigbomg(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2011
i respect the yorubas a lot, we nigerians are lucky to have them in our midst. thanks for their education and rational midset
if it is another ethnic group Nigeria would have been thrown into chaos for this unprovoked and unwarranted assault and insult.

they reason differently from the rest of naija
they act rationaly
they have understanding
they take actions in a mature manner.

yorubas are blessing to Nigeria
thanks for their flair for education

thumb up for naija.

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by sbeezy8: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2011
in many of the posters books i guess

wole soyinka is coward, same with fela, Gani also.

along with Martin Luther King, Nelson mandela. and[b] Jesus[/b]

LOL im laughing sooo hard right now

rhymz:

, lol.
Guy just stay for yankee dey run in mouth with Mcdonalds Burger for him mouth and coca cola for him hand. .hahahahahaa. . . Wait until one of those ijaw militant threatem to take your mcdonalds and coca cola from you before you start talking like a man with a manliness and not kitten in his pants. . .lol

hey guy how una dey you still no get green card, i heard theyre no more doing lottery too bad for YOU, my parents studied to get here they didnt sit on the computer in their boxers like yyou fool.

when will thugs like you learn we posh guys go to school- and we are better than you LOSER
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Cyborg2011: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2011
Guys you should stop this its over, I keep on saying this, Nigeria is very unique in everything, I don't why, among World's online forums only in Nairaland you can see this happenings.

I pray the story shouldn't be true.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Cyborg2011: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2011
Guys you should stop this its over, I keep on saying this, Nigeria is very unique in everything, I don't know why, among world's online forums only in Nairaland you can see this happenings.

I pray the story shouldn't be true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

PDP Branded Umbrella In China Market / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) / Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.