Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (34096 Views)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Who are the masters of Rivers State? You keep on uttering the same crap over and over, but you still have said who controls Port Harcourt and who controls Rivers State, because it is definitely not the Ijaw.

Now that a small band has kidnapped your Oba and you people ran, now you are trying to save face. That is why not only Igbos are laughing, but Hausa and Bini people.

PATHETIC. . .

Hey dont come attacking me o. . ,  I was not the one that stole your properties and land. Guess you should have showed some balls. Dont orry, the Yoruba nation in whole will show you how it's done. *winks* grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2011
The Ijaws are coming. The Ijaws are coming. The Ijaws are coming. Run to the hills Oduduwa's children.

Score one for the Ijaws.

Ijaws: 1 - Yorubas: 0
  grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Unlike you, the Ijaws attacked a small village. They atacked you guys full, stole your properties and bitc hed slapped a few Ezes on the way. Ouch!! grin grin

grin grin grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2011
Igbos demonstrating how brave they are grin grin grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-Idi is failing at this.

Ijaws + Igbos = Family

Most Ijaws are mixed with Igbos.

Now our cousins are pushing into your territory. Isn't it beautiful?

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Ileke-Idi is failing at this.

Ijaws + Igbos = Family

Most Ijaws are mixed with Igbos.

Now our cousins are pushing into your territory. Isn't it beautiful?

empty barrel makes the loudest noise;aligning with a minority when your voice has been sunk.na wao
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2011
LOL @ Igbo man's bravery grin grin grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

empty barrel makes the loudest noise;aligning with a minority when your voice has been sunk.na wao

Who is aligning with who? They are the ones asking for our support. I am just lending them my voice. Now lets see how you pair against warlike minority that even the British found troublesome.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2011
Imagine my cousin stealing my properties. . . . while in times of battles grin grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL @ Igbo man's bravery  grin grin grin

This is an Igbo man's bravery. And much more than a cowardly group who is always beating their chest, but when a small band of youth invade a town, they lose their oba!  grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

LOL @least the Ijaws are being taken serious. Minority  over majority  grin grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

Who is aligning with who? They are the ones asking for our support. I am just lending them my voice. Now lets see how you pair against warlike minority that even the British found troublesome.

ijaw aligning with ibos ? better don't let edwin clark hear before he send ateke tom annd tompolo into defunct biafraland.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by seanet02: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

And what "lands" did they annex if I may ask? I am still waiting for you people clarify, because Port Harcourt remains an Igbo town and Rivers State is firmly under an Igbo sub-groups control.

Now let me ask. What will you people do concerning this insult?

na lie go kill you, when did PH become an ibo town? The same lie that got ojukwu into trouble. Are you still asking me what we will do about our OBA? We will first of all tell ijaw people to go and find out what happened to ibos when the killed YORUBA people at ORE, whe will tell them to found out the truth between Red cross and Federal government claims on the millions of ibos who were killed during the biafra war when the always "INTELLIGENT AWOLOWO DROPPED THE MAGICAL IDEA" for killing just a few YORUBA people at ore, ibos repaid with million (s) of ibo people. Thank you AWOLOWO. Ha ha ha
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

This is an Igbo man's bravery. And much more than a cowardly group who is always beating their chest, but when a small band of youth invade a town, they lose their oba!  grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/396091_nigeria_jpgd50bfceece3a4eb5d30b4f78cc8431e4

We hear you o grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

ijaw aligning with ibos ? better don't let edwin clark hear before he send ateke tom annd tompolo into defunct biafraland.

I guess you haven't heard Asari Dokubo's words.

"Igbos Are Not Our Enemies, We Need Their Number" – Asari Dokubo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-296572.0.html

Enjoy!  The Ijaw man is spoken. But it seems like no one fears the Yoruba.
grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

but why are they on their knees ?  tongue shocked
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2011
Fulani people hurt Yorubas in their own land. They do not go unpunished.

Ijaws capture an Oba, the ultimate insult and they do not go unpunished.

Igbos take over a Yoruba economy and we are laughing to the bank.
grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2011
Does anyone know how I can save this picture on the web? grin grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

but why are they on their knees ?  tongue shocked

Prolly hoping on sucking the Ijaw man's balls for the return of their properties grin grin grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

I guess you haven't heard Asari Dokubo's words.

"Igbos Are Not Our Enemies, We Need Their Number" – Asari Dokubo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-296572.0.html

Enjoy!  The Ijaw man is spoken. But it seems like no one fears the Yoruba.
grin

no. . .clark represents the ijaw more than a rascal like asari.it's just like osisikanku speaking for ibo. cry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2011
seanet02:

na lie go kill you, when did PH become an ibo town? The same lie that got ojukwu into trouble. Are you still asking me what we will do about our OBA? We will first of all tell ijaw people to go and find out what happened to ibos when the killed YORUBA people at ORE, whe will tell them to found out the truth between Red cross and Federal government claims on the millions of ibos who were killed during the biafra war when the always "INTELLIGENT AWOLOWO DROPPED THE MAGICAL IDEA" for killing just a few YORUBA people at ore, ibos repaid with million (s) of ibo people. Thank you AWOLOWO. Ha ha ha

You act as if your people did it alone. Only by treacherous means that your people joined the war. However, the Hausa and Middle Belt were the bulk of your soldiers, because the South-West never had huge amount of soldiers like the Igbo or Hausa did so I dey laugh when you people act like you defeated the Igbo on your own. It was a COLLECTIVE effort and even that took a long time to defeat Igbo soldiers. And you all still needed the help of the British. Mehn it must suck to be Yoruba knowing how cowardly your people are,
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by farochron(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2011
All these Igbo boys should just go and bury their heads in shame see as one lady Ileke Idi dey finish all their mugus wey dey this forum. Na only Yoruba women go finish Igbo men because they are just too dull. Big and dull. No wonder the fulanis and the hausas used them as camels after conquering them in the war.

Ileke my sister thumb up
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

no. . .clark represents the ijaw more than a rascal like asari.it's just like osisikanku speaking for ibo. cry

I guess when Orji was kissing up to the Yorubaman, it came from all the Igbos  cry cry cry
And they said Igbo man fears no Yoruba. . . . do you see them try any ish on Yorubaland?

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Prolly hoping on sucking the Ijaw man's balls for the return of their properties  grin grin grin

did ojukwu also knee down to beg the yoruba security officials at the nigeria border when he was running away ?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2011
farochron:

All these Igbo boys should just go and bury their heads in shame see as one lady Ileke Idi dey finish all their mugus wey dey this forum. Na only Yoruba women go finish Igbo men because they are just too dull. Big and dull. No wonder the fulanis and the hausas used them as camels after conquering them in the war.

Ileke my sister thumb up

Just like you Yoruba men are running away with your tail between your legs and allowing your women to fight your battles. How "manly" of you to say that.  grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by farochron(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Kai see as the sons of Obi dey lie down for flogging b4 an Ijaw man. No be Eze Uche be that!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2011
Ijaws kicking the Yoruba arse on a one on one battle and Yorubas are all upset.

Do not get upset at the Igbo. No one is coming to help you.

The Hausa are looking for land in Northern Yorubaland.

The Ijaw want to cut you all from the sea.

And we Igbos want to make Lagos our own person city state.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

did ojukwu also knee down to beg the yoruba security officials at the nigeria border when he was running away ?

Did he run away? You telling me he was not brave enough to face the Yorubaman? shocked
The man has no balls. No wonder Bianca dey take style look at Jonathan. Patience better geddit! grin grin grin

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2011
grin grin grin

Run Yoruba people run!
[img]http://jebrown.files./2009/02/coward.jpg[/img]
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2011
farochron:

Kai see as the sons of Obi dey lie down for flogging b4 an Ijaw man. No be Eze Uche be that!

EzeUche no dey that pix o. . . . he was the first one to bolt  grin grin
Those two are Chyz and Onlytruth. Atleast they were brave enough to lick Ijaw's balls.

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by EzeUche2(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

EzeUche no dey that pix o. . . . he was the first one to bolt grin grin

Giving Southern Nigeria ethnic majorities a bad name. Running from a minority. What would the Northerners think? grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2011
Does anyone know how I can save this hilarious picture online? grin grin

How could a small group dealt with a majority group? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo / Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class / Dino Melaye & Ben-Bruce Visit Rail Project In Abuja (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.