Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,581 members, 7,944,750 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University (3771 Views)

Wisdom Quotes To Make You Wiser & Give You Hope [PHOTOS] / What Age Is Suitable For A Child To Start School? / At What Age Did You Finish University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Cashio(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xtdott:
Life balance, every thing God created are balanced. It is we the people living in it that are not balance..

so you no believe say all hands are not equal?
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by suremanpatriot: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
There is no age in finishin university...You can go back to uni and get more degrees as old knowledge gets outdated cool
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
kinkybabie11:

Uniben
Well I school down the south south...I'll like to be ur friend if that's possible.
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
26, and I am here thinking of school. I have ND and I go make am here oo. ANYBODY HEARD OF PTI SCHOOL AND STUFFS
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by EvieP(f): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Daylof:

What school and course?
Unizik Estate mangement........ And am having a problem. cry
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by EvieP(f): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Cashio:
was 23 too wen I got admission...don't relent bro
A sister actually....... Thanks tho
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Before 40
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
24 yrs by God grace. Should have finished at 22 yrs but admission was delayed.
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Harbidexy5(m): 12:53am On Sep 01, 2020
EvieP:

A sister actually....... Thanks tho

Nice1... Which school and course...

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by RudyNerdy: 3:35am On Sep 01, 2020
kinkybabie11:
Uniben
this face isn't familiar tho. Which course?
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by RudyNerdy: 3:36am On Sep 01, 2020
EvieP:

Unizik Estate mangement........ And am having a problem. cry
what's the problem? kindly share it with us
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by RudyNerdy: 3:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Omoluabi9:
Before 40
grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by kinkybabie11(f): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2020
RudyNerdy:
this face isn't familiar tho.
Which course?
���
You can’t possibly recognize everyone in school. It’s English and literature though. 400 level
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by RudyNerdy: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
kinkybabie11:

���
You can’t possibly recognize everyone in school. It’s English and literature though. 400 level
oh so we'll soon graduate.
Kindly drop your WhatsApp let's communicate
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by EvieP(f): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Harbidexy5:

Nice1... Which school and course...
Unizik Estate management
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Suspect33(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
EvieP:
I am 23 hoping to gain admission.
This is my first time of writing Jamb. I am only praying, reading and hoping I get the opportunity.
my school, get ready for stress grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Xtdott(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2020
We certainly are, but we choose of our own will to do good or evil....

Epositive:

Ain't we God's creation?

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Yemi4love: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
KrazyDave16:
I believe before or when I get to 40.

Current degree isn't giving me much joy cos this country education system took the fun out of it and killed it for me (food science and technology).
Thanks to telegram and some sites, I'm getting free materials that would've cost an arm.

Once I'm done I'll apply for post grad (part-time), save up enough for Masters anywhere except Nigeria and take a second degree in Computer Science.

I'll probably apply for online lectures for the second degree if it's allowed or do both with my post grad if I can handle the pressure.

Till then, I'll be studying ahead and polishing my knowledge.
abeg link me to the telegram page where u get those course materials. Thanks
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by KrazyDave16(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Yemi4love:
abeg link me to the telegram page where u get those course materials. Thanks
I see you a physicist. Courses I do are on food science.

Use these sources instead, below is a pic of sites for free books, journals, novels and comics if you're bored.
My all-time favorite is library genesis (libgen dot lc is the one working atm).
Use sci-tech option for textbook materials while searching. You'll get better books from all over the world with more information than what some lecturers don't teach.
Scientific articles option for journals
Fiction for novels of any kind
Comics (self explanatory)
Standards I believe is for journals under review

Also you can put in a request for a book you want.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Yemi4love: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2020
KrazyDave16:

I see you a physicist. Courses I do are on food science.

Use these sources instead, below is a pic of sites for free books, journals, novels and comics if you're bored.
My all-time favorite is library genesis (libgen dot lc is the one working atm).
Use sci-tech option for textbook materials while searching. You'll get better books from all over the world with more information than what some lecturers don't teach.
Scientific articles option for journals
Fiction for novels of any kind
Comics (self explanatory)
Standards I believe is for journals under review

Also you can put in a request for a book you want.

Hope this helps.
wow! Thanks a lot bro. U are really amazing

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by SIRcumalot: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
EvieP:
This is my first time of writing Jamb. I am only praying, reading and hoping I get the opportunity.
If you're a science student.
Buy lamlad books for your appropriate course..
You can't fail jamb if you read that book, if you read it well you will surpass your own expectations

God bless..
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Jahzrockballer(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
EvieP:
All the best bro
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
kinkybabie11:

���
Hi, throughout your four years as an English and Literature student, what courses would you advice a prospective English student to pay attention to?

What courses did you find particularly difficult?

Thanks.
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by kinkybabie11(f): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Omoluabi9:
Hi, throughout your four years as an English and Literature student, what courses would you advice a prospective English student to pay attention to?

What courses did you find particularly difficult?

Thanks.
I’ll advise you to pay attention to poetry and syntax. It’s not as easy as it seems. Till date,I still struggle with syntax and creative writing. Creative writing is not really difficult though but I just have issues trying to compose stuff in a short period of time.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
kinkybabie11:

I’ll advise you to pay attention to poetry and syntax. It’s not as easy as it seems. Till date,I still struggle with syntax and creative writing. Creative writing is not really difficult though but I just have issues trying to compose stuff in a short period of time.
Did you at anytime have to do calculations or any course involving Math during your study?

Also what were your options for electives?
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by kinkybabie11(f): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Omoluabi9:

Did you at anytime have to do calculations or any course involving Math during your study?

Also what were your options for electives?
We haven’t done anything concerning calculations so far...I’m really grateful for that.
We haven’t had any electives yet...I guess it depends on the school but I had a borrowed course in 100 level
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
kinkybabie11:

We haven’t done anything concerning calculations so far...I’m really grateful for that.
We haven’t had any electives yet...I guess it depends on the school but I had a borrowed course in 100 level
Thanks for your replies.
From your answers, I'll bet you're either on a First class or a strong 2.1.
In your informed opinion, what would it take to earn a 1st Class as an English student?
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Geminita: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
22 years kiss
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by kinkybabie11(f): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Omoluabi9:
Thanks for your replies.
From your answers, I'll bet you're either on a First class or a strong 2.1.
In your informed opinion, what would it take to earn a 1st Class as an English student?
Lol...It’s just one first class student that my department can boast of...try asking around.
Not to discourage you but all you can do is to try to read and grasp as much as you can

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
kinkybabie11:

Lol...It’s just one first class student that my department can boast of...try asking around.
Not to discourage you but all you can do is to try to read and grasp as much as you can
Thanks Kinky.

As a creative exercise that could help you in writing short stories, you could start with writing a Limerick.

Although, it's more of Literature, but still fun and mentally tasking nonetheless, and shorter than the average short story.

https://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Limerick

Hope it helps.
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by kinkybabie11(f): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Omoluabi9:
Thanks Kinky.

As a creative exercise that could help you in writing short stories, you could start with writing a Limerick.

Although, it's more of Literature, but still fun and mentally tasking nonetheless, and shorter than the average short story.

https://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Limerick
Thanks

Hope it helps.
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by TheCork(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2020
kinkybabie11:

Hello. Please can I mate wit u for 300 naira, cash?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ireti Grammar School S.w Ikoyi / How To Act And Behave Matured / Is The Lecture Holding? Will The Lecture Be Held? Which Is Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.