Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University (3667 Views)

Wisdom Quotes To Make You Wiser & Give You Hope [PHOTOS] / At What Age Did You Finish University? / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Vorim18:
hope God will make a way for me to even attend
The OP don't know how lucky he is!
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by kinkybabie11(f): 12:02am On Sep 20, 2020
TheCork:

Hello. Please can I mate wit u for 300 naira, cash?
Oga, what did you drink or do you think what you wrote is sensible?
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by TheCork(m): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2020
kinkybabie11:

Educations is the key to learning so I will explain.
My aplology. English is not every body first language. Am from London innit & we call it mating. U homebase people spek pigeon English so u call it something different. Mating mean I will like to get to no u as friends so we can link up, have dinner & then mate so we can have children & marry. So please can I no I so I can mate wit u please. I have moiney & normally up to 200 naira but can go up to 300 naira, cash. Becoz u look beautiful. Deal? smiley
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by TheCork(m): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2020
kinkybabie11:

and please let me no if u want moiney. I have moiney cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 5 Psychology Of Self-Transformation / The First Black Man Admitted To Oklahoma University in 1948! / Unilag Hostels One By One : What You Won't Find Anywhere Else On The Internet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.