Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North (41738 Views)

2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana / APC Crisis: South-West Governors Divided Over Bid To Remove Oshiomhole - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Originakalokalo(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
i have already made it clear...

I'm not a religious bigot... I value humanity and nature before anything.

As for kano... Kano is a Sharia practicing state. The state has it own law!

Why break the law?? If he want to insult Prophet Muhammad why not insult him in Anambra or imo? He won't have been in this situation.

Respect the law of any where you find yourself or you leave the place if their law isn't suitable for you.

I know our people and I know very well that they don't joke with religion.

You can theif and Sharia might pardone you... But when you insult the Prophet that's the end.

If you know you want to insult prophet Mohammed then kano is not the best place to do so.

You have to respect the law of the state as long as you are under the jurisdiction of the state.

Insulting Muslims and the north isn't going to Change anything maybe time will...

Some Islamic countries don't sentence people to death for insulting the Prophet while some do...

So if you know you want to insult Prophet Muhammad... Kano is not the right place!

If you don't like Sharia law.... Pls stay away from kano state.

Maybe with time things will change but for now we can't do anything about that.

The guy was wrong. Yes.

However, he should not be denied access to a lawyer to appeal the judgement.

That's what I and many majority are saying.

Why deny him the right to appeal?
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Coldie(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
So how does insulting others on behalf of igbos move you closer to this aim.
Which one is insulting others on behalf of igbos?

So he can't state his opinion?
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by LajaLaba: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2020
bjdon:
The SW lawyers want to do to Akpata, what Awo did to Zik. Zik won the election in the west and was set to become premier. Overnight all the Yoruba members of the NCNC defected to Awo's action group.
The SW are the most tribal people in Nigeria. The North and SS should form an alliance and be done with these SW bigots
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2020
helinues:
If lawyers are having factions, abeg who go determine the judgement?

undecided

Can you guys now justify most of the actions of the NURTW (touting ) as this supposed learned colleague are no different . grin
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jonathan39: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2020
Igbo amaka
IamAtikulate:

Afonja and their reverse psychology.

When they seem not to understand simple written English, they turn around to accuse others.

Ogbeni, read. I can translate to Yoruba for you.

SE dominates JAMB list for Law, Medicine and Engineering. We have been top performer since 2011.

JAMB scores, we still dey get pass una.

WAEC, we still dey dominate una.

Una only hope of topping SE is to rig Yemi Kwale Bureau of Statistics as usual.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Emotionss: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Arrewa:

All I see in your write up is deep hatred for the north!

The hatred you have for the north is so deep.

Keep hating bro... The hatred you have for us is making us stronger than ever before!

So good luck with your hatred

You have seen it na.
Hypocrisy is part of Nigeria nature. We shout one nigeria when it's favourable to us and shout separation when it doesn't favor us. All regions are guilty of this. It's just that some people good in pretending that others.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by nick50(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:

Why break the law?? If he want to insult Prophet Muhammad why not insult him in Anambra or imo? He won't have been in this situation.

Respect the law of any where you find yourself or you leave the place if their law isn't suitable for you.

You can theif and Sharia might pardone you... But when you insult the Prophet that's the end.

If you know you want to insult prophet Mohammed then kano is not the best place to do so.

You have to respect the law of the state as long as you are under the jurisdiction of the state.

Insulting Muslims and the north isn't going to Change anything maybe time will...

Some Islamic countries don't sentence people to death for insulting the Prophet while some do...

So if you know you want to insult Prophet Muhammad... Kano is not the right place!

..so u are asking an indigeneof Kano to migrate to another state cos of Sharia?.. So Islamic law now supercedes Nigerian constitution abi?

3 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jonathan39: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2020
Afonja with their ogbomosho statistics. Always claiming what they are not.thanks to social media, we will always make their lies open for everyone to see
IamAtikulate:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/272805-jamb-report-reveals-states-leading-in-law-admissions.html

We dominate Law, Engineering and Medicine. SW will only dream of catching up in their fraudulent Yemi Kwale Bureau of Statistics stats. The same way Yemi claimed that Ogun state is the highest producer of rice in the South more than all SE states combined but when Nigerian extractive industries initiative of the FG released their data, Ebonyi is joint second with Benue while Ogun is in 15th.

5 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by donclark(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2020
Join us on telegram today, we're launching something special to help you earn millions before the year runs out. Search for Cashflownet on telegram or visit t .me/cashflownet
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Letmehearword: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2020
This is getting really interesting, once the NBA splits into geo-political zones, it will surfice to say the legislature too and peacefully without a shot from the barrel of the gun the nation will split and everyone will go their separate ways...

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Noel19: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2020
favor914:
You love your state? Go and thank Arewa Nigeria, Gowon & Babaginda for freeing you from them,and giving you an identity you so cherish, cos to the whole world in the past a man from Qoe Iboe is an Igbo man.

Better people are talking this woman of easy virtue sef dey yarn.

I don't blame you at all, if not for quota system by now you'll be inside a makeshift thatched roof and be tending to your Aboki and Almajiri husband with other Almajarinci wives while sipping Tuwo Shinkafa.

Abeg, park one side and move your lazy yansh off to the Ozzer room, afterall, even your Hausa fulani brethren and Buhari don't even value you women.

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by flexyrule(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2020
Pimpmaride:

[s]We don't care... We south west own the larger members in NBA...

Truly NBA depends on southwest lawyers.. The moment yoruba lawyers split FROM THE ASSOCIATION, then notin like NBA again...[/s]

Truly truly the oil from the Niger Delta is the glue holding this nation in all ramifications..

[s] But enough of holding this failed experiment called a nation... Let's go our way.....

Omo luabi are the best.....[/s]

Fixed

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Arrewa: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Coldie:

This is the truth though.

My only question is, while would any right thinking human being of all things choose to insult mohammed in Kano?

This is sth they teach us as igbos from small that if u are in the north you can joke with them anyway but don't bring their religion into it, cause it might not end up well. And the guy is a northerner he should know better.

That's one of the major reason I prefer to remain mute in the matter
I respect your rationality...
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by 7lives: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Pimpmaride:

We don't care... We south west own the larger members in NBA...

Truly NBA depends on southwest lawyers.. The moment yoruba lawyers split FROM THE ASSOCIATION, then notin like NBA again...

Truly truly yorubas are the glue holding this nation in all ramifications..

But enough of holding this failed experiment called a nation... Let's go our way.....

Omo luabi are the best.....

This your spelling of Omoluabi, are you just hearing it for the first time?.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2020
So lawyer are idiots like this? Can’t objectively resolve issues? Keep breaking na
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Taye4j: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2020
Awwall:

yorubas are deeply divided. Don't mind the hooligans on nairaland trying to cover up.

I don't know if some of you always drop your thinking cap at home before rushing online to type things that are ANTI-COMMINSENSICAL.

Maybe you should go and read more about Olumude Akpata, he's from Edo state (SS/Niger Delta region). The NBA group Belonging to the Yorubas which equally constitutes the highest members (Egbe Amofin) are only fighting Olumide Akpata, not because he's not a Yoruba, but because he fraudulently won the election. At least Yorubas and Edos share the same ancestry, we don't hate on our own. Unlike the Igbos who have first class Igbos and second class Igbos e.g Ebonyi Igbos are classiffied as second class.

Please, always read the body of any news and not the headline before you rush online to show your stupidity and tribal bigotry.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by totit: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2020
IamAtikulate:

JAMB admits more Easterners into law than SW.

The thing shock you abi?
Just admit, you goofed. What a shame. Adio man.
Bring forth your stats, OLODO grin

2 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jonathan39: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Yoruba people are shameless. That link has done justice to the argument
IamAtikulate:

Admissions into law in Nigerian universities between 2011 and 2015 were led by Imo, Anambra and Delta states, according to JAMB figures.

The three states were the most consistent of all top performers for the five years.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/272805-jamb-report-reveals-states-leading-in-law-admissions.html

3 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by babajeje123(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:

I'm sorry to say, you just played to the gallery.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Mekuslala(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
Is this the beginning of the end? I see this snowballing into something bigger.

P.S: I'm not a sympathizer of any breakaway group.

And what if you do? Is that a big deal?
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jonathan39: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2020
We are good in everything we do both good and bad.
Sagay212:

SE nor get lawyers? When ab.okis form their own section of NBA wetin ipob slaves talk. Ya'll MF Igbos only open your dirty mouth to Yorubas and depend on yorubas to save you from your usual weakness and fooli.shness. abok.is will form break away NBA and try to show that they always got control and you expect that their rubbish shouldn't be challenged. If they can form a faction, the SW can too. If ya'll mf Igbos potopoto miscreants don't have lawyers in the NBA to take any action, that's your phucking business. Nobody told you to be selling gala and fake products instead of going to school.
You want biafr.aud but don't have the balls to take any action. Always waiting for yorubas to take the lead so they can copy.

2 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by emerged01(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2020
Whoever that wrote that headline is mad.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by donprinyo(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2020
I will continue blaming yoruba Muslims for the backwardness of this country

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Lipscomb(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2020
grin mumu talk are you a lawyer.
Pentagon007:
Ndi Oluwole..In which statistics is it proven that SW have more lawyers in NBA more than the SE? Mind you that the SE produces more Law graduates than every region in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by mentored: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2020
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by malele(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Sagay212:

How does the word traitor come into this? I thought you flat headed ipob pigs want biafr.aud. is this not the best opportunity for you to show how serious you are? Or don't you have lawyers in the SE who are part of the NBA? Abi all of una dey sell spare parts?

Security outfit like amotekun you nor get, opportunity come for you for NBA to show you are a force to reckon with, you nor do anything, but you wan yab Yorubas wey dey show everyday say dem pass you 1 million times.

Who con be slave to fulanis if not you airhead upon miscreants. You mfs cannot even hold ordinary meeting peacefully without getting shot. But you want to open your dirty mouth to yab Yorubas as usual.

Pass us in collecting owoda under bridge
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Obamaofusa: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Vultures. After insulting others now you want to go your separate ways. Just try it and see if bullet will not land on that your scratched face.

Bullet on your vulture heads weyrey.Vulture face cannibal grin
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by totit: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Jonathan39:
Yoruba people are shameless. That link has done justice to the argument

Actually dude, you and that illiterate are both shameless and you have no one to tell you. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4430121/oyo-ogun-osun-lead-engineering
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by CioAngels(f): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2020
bjdon:
The SW lawyers want to do to Akpata, what Awo did to Zik. Zik won the election in the west and was set to become premier. Overnight all the Yoruba members of the NCNC defected to Awo's action group.
The SW are the most tribal people in Nigeria. The North and SS should form an alliance and be done with these k SW bigots
Eh, what did you just say, North and South south, you can't be serious. With the other three regions the north is oppressing the three, now you want south south, the north will just use them as boiboi wella just as it is now already happening. Is like the other three regions are not seeing the north is already positioning themselves to go away just like pa Ango once said the north are ready to go with the infastrutures going on there. The south are given strategic minstries to use their hands to do themselves, Rotimi Amaechi and others. While The Southern regions leaders still begging to allow them go. Essi.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by totit: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Jonathan39:
We are good in everything we do both good and bad.

Another olodo.

Can't you bunch of illiterates differentiate between practiced lawyers and students. Gosh!!! grin

And besides, you link is old plus it says, States not by region.

OMG.. WTF!!!

2 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Babaken(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2020
helinues:
If lawyers are having factions, abeg who go determine the judgement?

undecided
agbero at the motor park

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / Oshiomhole At John Oyegun's Daughter's Wedding (pics) / APC: The Intrigues That Swallowed Buhari’s Secret Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.