Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,309 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North (41961 Views)

2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana / APC Crisis: South-West Governors Divided Over Bid To Remove Oshiomhole - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Pimpmaride:

We don't care... We south west own the larger members in NBA...

Truly NBA depends on southwest lawyers.. The moment yoruba lawyers split FROM THE ASSOCIATION, then notin like NBA again...

Truly truly yorubas are the glue holding this nation in all ramifications..

But enough of holding this failed experiment called a nation... Let's go our way.....

Omo luabi are the best.....

Keep deceiving your self
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by adelaja70(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
wingmanIII:

The new NBA President is from Edo state. He is not Yoruba
He is thou partly... Akure and Benin. He's my cousin... The Akpatas in Benin are... Chief Tayo Akpata, Fabiyi Akpata, Segun Akpata former NTA newscaster, Olu Akpata... Etc

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by kolade560: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Marine54:
Do you know the meaning of Afanjo ? It means betrayals and backstabbers ! They're ready to sale thier land to the Fulani's in order to spit on the Ibos and south Southerners !
leave beyond tribalism now........
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by techtechh: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Olumide is technically from the Niger Delta.
Edo state is a confuse state.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Injera(f): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Marine54:
Do you know the meaning of Afanjo ? It means betrayals and backstabbers ! They're ready to sale thier land to the Fulani's in order to spit on the Ibos and south Southerners !
Sale Your illiteracy you have laid bare for all to see.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by kolade560: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
frankyychiji:
Say something else mbok! Secession is not for the lily-livered cheesy
keep shut!!!
without our support u ain't going anywhere.
we don't act like illiterate Igbos, if we want secession we will do that in a more coordinated manner than ur divided tribe
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by kolade560: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Awol1:
One of their own is NBA president yet they are threatening to scatter the NBA.

If it was Igbo people they will be masturbating everywhere that Igbos don't like themselves.

I suppose the Yoruba lawyers threatening to join the North are sponsored by MURIC.

Las las, na Yoruba Muslims go be the undoing of the Southwest.

so Edo is south west
iti boribo

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Injera(f): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
i have already made it clear...

I'm not a religious bigot... I value humanity and nature before anything.

As for kano... Kano is a Sharia practicing state. The state has it own law!

Why break the law?? If he want to insult Prophet Muhammad why not insult him in Anambra or imo? He won't have been in this situation.

Respect the law of any where you find yourself or you leave the place if their law isn't suitable for you.

I know our people and I know very well that they don't joke with religion.

You can theif and Sharia might pardone you... But when you insult the Prophet that's the end.

If you know you want to insult prophet Mohammed then kano is not the best place to do so.

You have to respect the law of the state as long as you are under the jurisdiction of the state.

Insulting Muslims and the north isn't going to Change anything maybe time will...

Some Islamic countries don't sentence people to death for insulting the Prophet while some do...

So if you know you want to insult Prophet Muhammad... Kano is not the right place!

If you don't like Sharia law.... Pls stay away from kano state.

Maybe with time things will change but for now we can't do anything about that.
I was thinking blasphemy should only apply to GOD. Or is Mohammad a god.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by kolade560: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:

All I see in your write up is deep hatred for the north!

The hatred you have for the north is so deep.

Keep hating bro... The hatred you have for us is making us stronger than ever before!

So good luck with your hatred
Go to Niger and chad ur country...... bastard immigrants.

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by joefelin2345: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Marine54:
You are a compound fool & stop displaying your ignorance of Yoruba history. Yoruba aren't slaves to anyone. They detest injustice & do not shy away from such. Afonja's action was more or less based on the then Alafin high handedness. You sent someone to the war front without giving him adequate recognition & compensation. There is a saying among the Oyo people....Enikan kii jagun loyo, aiye aloba lawa nje...(Oyos don't go to war front because Alafin belongs to them). Who then is a fool to be facing enemies on behalf of another person. That is what people like you term ...traitor.... The question is ...was the recent concluded NBA election free & fair?. Definitely NOT. Even the Board of Trustees led by the highly respected Olisa Agbakoba testified to that fact and even pleaded that those who lost the election should let bygone be bygone. The question now is why on earth can we not do the right thing for once in this country. One would have even expected Olumide that won the election to be more cautious in his response published in Sunday Punch of August 9, 2020 page 9. A Yoruba adage says that it is unfair to be showing the way to the palace to someone who has just been denied of a Chieftaincy. Advising Deacon Dele Adesina & Co who are SANs & even your seniors at the Bar to go to seek redress in courts as if they are novice to me shows lack of been sensitive to their complaints. Not every issues could be resolved in law courts. Some require political solutions with compromise here & there. Thank you.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by techtechh: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
joefelin2345:
Good. We wish you all the best. Yoruba is a Nation, mind you.
There cannot be a nation within a nation

If you want a nation then split
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by ubyways(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jonathan39:
Wait oo. Do you mean what is holding Nigeria together is bullet and not the love the citizens have for their country? grin grin the zoo must fall shocked
This the only truth have heard all the NBA saga. Truly it's bullet that's holding the failed state. Remove bullet, every one go jagba.

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by techtechh: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

He is thou partly... Akure and Benin. He's my cousin... The Akpatas in Benin are... Chief Tayo Akpata, Fabiyi Akpata, Segun Akpata former NTA newscaster, Olu Akpata... Etc
What is their state of origin since they are bear Yoruba names
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by kolade560: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Guyman02:
After all....
U can't change destiny...... face your Biafra and leave zoo country alone.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by kolade560: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Guyman02:
After all....
U can't change destiny...... face your Biafra and leave zoo country alone.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by TemmyT002(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Marine54:
Do you know the meaning of Afanjo ? It means betrayals and backstabbers ! They're ready to sell thier land to the Fulani's in order to spit on the Ibos and south Southerners !

Eh ya
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Franking: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Why don't they also follow them as a country while at it and allow the SE and SS decide their own fate?
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Abdunzhaleel: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Evercurious:

What is brilliant there? Dies Sharia law SUPERSEDE that of the Nigeria constitution? Mumu people always reasoning back back.. when it's time to claim fundamental human right ,you go back to quote the Nigeria constitution. But time for your silly and wicked acts you being out SHARIA . God forbid
your diction is too substandard and does not worth a retort!
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Otherwise22: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
see below
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by emmanuelgon: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
The north and the south west are the problem of Nigeria.

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
Is this the beginning of the end? I see this snowballing into something bigger.

P.S: I'm not a sympathizer of any breakaway group.

Breaking up of Nigeria remains sth dat must happen
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Franking: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:

Keep hating bro... The hatred you have for us is making us stronger than ever before!

The north deserves all the hating, just take a peek at recent history in this country. U don't have a drop of oil yet NNPC belongs to u. 95% of oil blocks and licences are owned by the north. There's no inch of ocean in the north but they control NPA. The lion share of federal allocation goes to the north that contribute nothing to the coffers. Upon all these northern herders are destroying farms, killing and maiming in the south. Yet we should be clapping for u, abi? Educationally disadvantaged yet qualified and occupying every sensitive position. Check am Na, aboki.

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Barrister900(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Pimpmaride:

We don't care... We south west own the larger members in NBA...

Truly NBA depends on southwest lawyers.. The moment yoruba lawyers split FROM THE ASSOCIATION, then notin like NBA again...

Truly truly yorubas are the glue holding this nation in all ramifications..

But enough of holding this failed experiment called a nation... Let's go our way.....

Omo luabi are the best.....

....Go and eat ur disgusting ewedu and stop ranting here...
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by iswallker(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
i have already made it clear...

I'm not a religious bigot... I value humanity and nature before anything.

As for kano... Kano is a Sharia practicing state. The state has it own law!

Why break the law?? If he want to insult Prophet Muhammad why not insult him in Anambra or imo? He won't have been in this situation.

Respect the law of any where you find yourself or you leave the place if their law isn't suitable for you.

I know our people and I know very well that they don't joke with religion.

You can theif and Sharia might pardone you... But when you insult the Prophet that's the end.

If you know you want to insult prophet Mohammed then kano is not the best place to do so.

You have to respect the law of the state as long as you are under the jurisdiction of the state.

Insulting Muslims and the north isn't going to Change anything maybe time will...

Some Islamic countries don't sentence people to death for insulting the Prophet while some do...

So if you know you want to insult Prophet Muhammad... Kano is not the right place!

If you don't like Sharia law.... Pls stay away from kano state.

Maybe with time things will change but for now we can't do anything about that.

He should leave Kano - §that's all you said in this speech you gave.

So kanos Sharia supercedes the constitution of this country.

The guy challenging you was right afterall..

Every man to your tent - is best for this country
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by gtown: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
saaron:
Northern muslims in support of death sentence passed on Kano singer are quick to defend it saying Kano state have it's own laws and everyone that finds himself in Kano must obey the state laws. Yet the same group of people are against Benue's anti grazing law and Southwest effort to establish Amotekun to secure lives and properties from terrorist murderers.
Bloody hypocrites with entitlement mentality.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
Just the way south East are protesting the recent Supreme Court clear judgement which voided the year long traditional practice that abominate female inheritance in Igboland.
You should concentrate on how to clean your potopoto republic of those wicked practices and law discriminating against female genders than concerning yourself with what you know nothing about in the north. The day you Osu pigs stop the traditions of pronouncing dead sentences on innocent women that lost their husbands by asking them to drink from the ritual water used to wash their deceased husbands, is the day we will set you free by giving you biafra. As for now, nothing will make us leave you alone in that your barbaric in closure with those your occultist tradition.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by ISRAEL4298(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Yoruba peoples are cowards, they are just making noise , when the sheep's are down all of them will bury their heads in shame, ordinary NBA president you people lost and you are making noise, na Nigeria we they no leave no transfer.

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by flexyrule(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
favor914:
Udom Emmanuel that is all praise for Buhari, Your Saviour of Qoe Iboe & King Godswill Akpabio is President Buhari’s errand boy? Lazy South South People if not for the Federal Government’s investment in that region, only to tie wrapper, drink ogogoro & be dancing native dance from morning to night? Ordinary refinery they can’t build with all the 13% extra money they receive every month?
Show us what your state government has achieved with all the free money it gets as allocation derived from the oil drilled from the Niger Delta.

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:

What exactly are you stronger for? shocked
Stronger in lurching from one crisis to another? angry

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by frankyychiji(f): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
kolade560:

keep shut!!!
without our support u ain't going anywhere.
we don't act like illiterate Igbos, if we want secession we will do that in a more coordinated manner than ur divided tribe
I dare you take the first step!

Common amotekun, you saw the opposition, I dare you take it a step further and get a tripple of the Kashimawo treatment grin
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

to some people everybody from akoko edo is bini
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by ggood: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
bjdon:
The SW lawyers want to do to Akpata, what Awo did to Zik. Zik won the election in the west and was set to become premier. Overnight all the Yoruba members of the NCNC defected to Awo's action group.
The SW are the most tribal people in Nigeria. The North and SS should form an alliance and be done with these SW bigots
your right
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
What exactly are stronger for? shocked
Stronger in lurching from one crisis to another? angry
you people are not strategic at all in d south tho u expose ur hatred here for yorubas daily

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare / Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56