Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,113 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North (41737 Views)

2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana / APC Crisis: South-West Governors Divided Over Bid To Remove Oshiomhole - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by AfonjaConehead: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:

All I see in your write up is deep hatred for the north!

The hatred you have for the north is so deep.

Keep hating bro... The hatred you have for us is making us stronger than ever before!

So good luck with your hatred

Thats all you got to say. If he was Igbo now, you will be crying and cursing

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jonathan39: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
What makes up a region? Shifting goal post as usual.
totit:

Another olodo.

Can't you bunch of illiterates differentiate between practiced lawyers and students. Gosh!!! grin

And besides, you link is old plus it says, States not by region.

OMG.. WTF!!!
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Farki: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lukay99:

You cannot create your own law saying Muslims should be killed for no reason simply because you're just one man. It's not jungle justice and you're definitely not a state but just one man. Any state in Nigeria are free to make laws within their state and if you choose to go there and break there laws then they the state have every right to charge you. I as a Muslim also believe the north implementation of the Shariah laws are mostly wrong and definitely un-islamic

Alright as soon as I am able I will run for public office and pass a bill declaring that any and every Muslim should be executed. And when that happens I hope to hear the same thing from others around the the country that allows states to create their own laws that violate the constitution. Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Simbrixton:
you people are not strategic at all in d south tho u expose ur hatred here for yorubas daily
Mr Strategist I sight you.. shocked
Why don't you deal with your own internal hatred first?
Yorubas fighting each other and you are here talking.. grin
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jonathan39: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Anything that makes you sleep at night is welcomed. But we just trashed your ogbomosho statistics. Now you wan to talk about Malaysia grin grin
Obamaofusa:

Those few Igbo lawyers are in Malaysia now.
Law is for the sophisticated.

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jonathan39: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Show us your own link. Afonja conjoined statistics grin grin
totit:

Another olodo.

Can't you bunch of illiterates differentiate between practiced lawyers and students. Gosh!!! grin

And besides, you link is old plus it says, States not by region.

OMG.. WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by BornRicch(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
techtechh:

One of his Yoruba brothers just claimed him

All this confused Edo people

Your family are confused people. If you guys don't have history does it mean we should behave like your lost tribe? We have history with the eastern Yoruba but that doesn't make us oduduwa. People like you are the problem of this stupid country Nigeria, I can't wait to pick up arm to kill stupid gay like you. Bastard.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by AfonjaConehead: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
No sir.

Although lawyers become Judges.

You and Helen never attended regular school. grin

Maybe nomadic night classes
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Ajixegun: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Before we comment to any post, please, let's try and read the content, because the headline might be created just to attract audience.

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jonathan39: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
From that same link, what did you see about law and medicine? grin grin or should I help you?
totit:

Actually dude, you and that illiterate are both shameless and you have no one to tell you. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4430121/oyo-ogun-osun-lead-engineering
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Oluwatosam(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Even lawyers as problem with there electoral process.

It's finished
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Mr Strategist I sight you.. shocked
Why don't you deal with your own internal hatred first?
Yorubas fighting each other and you are here talking.. grin
who bombed nnia nwodo's house, why was magnus uraka and russell bluejack thrown away from ipob wat about the preacher that was assasinated by ipob or death threats sent to asari dokubo
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
BornRicch:

Your family are confused people. If you guys don't have history does it mean we should behave like your lost tribe? We have history with the eastern Yoruba but that doesn't make us oduduwa. People like you are the problem of this stupid country Nigeria, I can't wait to pick up arm to kill stupid gay like you. Bastard.
seeing edo people and ipob fight is so so beautiful
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Yorubas are very divisive
North left the NBA as a whole but the yorubas want to form their own group from the south then work with the north

2 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by ZorGBUooeh: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
i have already made it clear...

I'm not a religious bigot... I value humanity and nature before anything.

As for kano... Kano is a Sharia practicing state. The state has it own law!

Why break the law?? If he want to insult Prophet Muhammad why not insult him in Anambra or imo? He won't have been in this situation.

Respect the law of any where you find yourself or you leave the place if their law isn't suitable for you.

I know our people and I know very well that they don't joke with religion.

You can theif and Sharia might pardone you... But when you insult the Prophet that's the end.

If you know you want to insult prophet Mohammed then kano is not the best place to do so.

You have to respect the law of the state as long as you are under the jurisdiction of the state.

Insulting Muslims and the north isn't going to Change anything maybe time will...

Some Islamic countries don't sentence people to death for insulting the Prophet while some do...

So if you know you want to insult Prophet Muhammad... Kano is not the right place!

If you don't like Sharia law.... Pls stay away from kano state.

Maybe with time things will change but for now we can't do anything about that.

Are u sick in the head or something?

Why use Anambre and IMO as example when the guy u are talking to is Yoruba?U better be careful and don't bring my state into ur stupidity.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Kennydoc(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Awol1:
One of their own is NBA president yet they are threatening to scatter the NBA.

If it was Igbo people they will be masturbating everywhere that Igbos don't like themselves.

I suppose the Yoruba lawyers threatening to join the North are sponsored by MURIC.

Las las, na Yoruba Muslims go be the undoing of the Southwest.

I had to check the name of the NBA President again to be sure it isn't Oluoma-Ide that I saw. Just because their preferred candidate lost, they want to scatter the association, yet others have had to endure the disaster they foisted on the nation as a president.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by InvertedHammer: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Pimpmaride:

We don't care... We south west own the larger members in NBA...

Truly NBA depends on southwest lawyers.. The moment yoruba lawyers split FROM THE ASSOCIATION, then notin like NBA again...

Truly truly yorubas are the glue holding this nation in all ramifications..

But enough of holding this failed experiment called a nation... Let's go our way.....

Omo luabi are the best.....

/
Someone playing second fiddle is never the best.

The North remains the best. They have a way of getting them to serve them. When the inevitable happens, will you form Amotekun for the legal body too? This is 2020 going to 2021. Yoruba people should get away from this master-slave relationship with the North. What is education really? Certificates? So SW couldn't form their own NBA until the North started and they joined the chorus. Low self-esteem is worse than poverty.

The best is who can stand on his two feet when the die is cast and not attaching themselves to educationally underdeveloped regions (that's what WAEC and JAMB call them. Not my words) to feel important.

/
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by BornRicch(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

He is thou partly... Akure and Benin. He's my cousin... The Akpatas in Benin are... Chief Tayo Akpata, Fabiyi Akpata, Segun Akpata former NTA newscaster, Olu Akpata... Etc

He's your cousin, that's a great news. But why do you guys always distort history if it doesn't suit your narrative?
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Arsenal2020(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Your forefathers have been spited on long ago reason why your region is landlocked.

Ode did not even read before displaying his impudency.

Abi ooo. Awon forefathers won eranko ni won.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by malakaimoscondo: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Pimpmaride:

We don't care... We south west own the larger members in NBA...

Truly NBA depends on southwest lawyers.. The moment yoruba lawyers split FROM THE ASSOCIATION, then notin like NBA again...

Truly truly yorubas are the glue holding this nation in all ramifications..

But enough of holding this failed experiment called a nation... Let's go our way.....

Omo luabi are the best.....

Yoruba are not the glue holding the nation together,,,,we Fulani are,,,if Nigeria should rest her fate to remain one to Yoruba simply because they have the highest number of lawyers,then by now the name Nigeria will only be heard of in history class....we Hausa Fulani are the one holding it together with guns.....real power emanate from the barrel of a gun...ask KANU,,,if not for us,,he for done Balkanize naija
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by adelaja70(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
BornRicch:

He's your cousin, that's a great news. But why do you guys always distort history if it doesn't suit your narrative?
How? So you want me to deny my family members?
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by danilmo: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
i have already made it clear...

I'm not a religious bigot... I value humanity and nature before anything.

As for kano... Kano is a Sharia practicing state. The state has it own law!

Why break the law?? If he want to insult Prophet Muhammad why not insult him in Anambra or imo? He won't have been in this situation.

Respect the law of any where you find yourself or you leave the place if their law isn't suitable for you.

I know our people and I know very well that they don't joke with religion.

You can theif and Sharia might pardone you... But when you insult the Prophet that's the end.

If you know you want to insult prophet Mohammed then kano is not the best place to do so.

You have to respect the law of the state as long as you are under the jurisdiction of the state.

Insulting Muslims and the north isn't going to Change anything maybe time will...

Some Islamic countries don't sentence people to death for insulting the Prophet while some do...

So if you know you want to insult Prophet Muhammad... Kano is not the right place!

If you don't like Sharia law.... Pls stay away from kano state.

Maybe with time things will change but for now we can't do anything about that.

Though I'm a Yoruba Christian but truth be told I love ur response.

meanwhile I wish FG can come to his aid to at least plead for him, wholely to tamper justice with mercy for the said musician.

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by adelaja70(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Simbrixton:
to some people everybody from akoko edo is bini
Where did i mention akoko Edo?

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
BornRicch:

ekhalerdhan is izoduwa we have heard let sleeping dog lie
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by BornRicch(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

How? So you want me to deny my family members?

Yes I want you to deny your family because they're Edo now. There are countless Edos in your region that chose to call themselves oduduwa. But what's the meaning of oduduwa, that's a funny name to give a country.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

the man is from akoko edo
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by adelaja70(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
techtechh:

What is their state of origin since they are bear Yoruba names
We dey claim both states Ondo and Edo states... Any problem with that?
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

ignore d guy is one of the mad edo bigots that display dere envy of yorubas everyday

imasuen izoduwa started d rubbish

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by LegacyB: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
malele:
What kind of traitors is southwest to the south.
If this news is true , I spit on u southwest
oga seek knowledge and don’t waste your spit ooooo. This is the same reason this is happening, no one has a monopoly of regional allegiance.

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Arsenal2020(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Don't knw why we are against our own brother barrister olumide Apata. Yoruba ronu ooo.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by BornRicch(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Simbrixton:
ekhalerdhan is izoduwa we have heard let sleeping dog lie

Listen, I'm not buying that history because I don't care about ekhalerdhan or izoduwa. Africa history is so messed up everyone want to take glory for shit. We can't even tell our own story because we're looking for some kind of validation from what the white man wrong.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Simbrixton(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arsenal2020:
Don't knw why we are against our own brother barrister olumide Apata. Yoruba ronu ooo.
that is not how to solve issues if dere was indeed electoral fraud it should be looked into

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.