Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,721 members, 7,945,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1070643 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by babbs45: 5:03am On Aug 13, 2013
Henries: @babbs45,God ll continue to favour u.dnt understand what u me by i should be front about it,thanks

That you mistakenly opened the sealed envelope.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by influential01: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2013
pls your urgent talks, my uncle want to visit us the second time before his visa get due. bt he was financially low. So he ask me wch airline fly to chicago from lagos that the flight ticket ll cost $ 1200 below. Pls urgent
Re: Usa Visit Visa by GboyegaD(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
influential01: pls your urgent talks, my uncle want to visit us the second time before his visa get due. bt he was financially low. So he ask me wch airline fly to chicago from lagos that the flight ticket ll cost $ 1200 below. Pls urgent

Check on www.bt-store.com. They usually have cheap tickets.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by topaztee: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls,can someone help check & verify appointment dates available on october,I tried in vain to verify.I am planning to go for conference which is will be holding on early November.I want to make visa payment & want to know prior available dates before doing so.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by OluomoChampion(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
fadinus:
Do you intend to visit the us or you are going for a conference there.

I want to work and live in the US if possible. Thanks a lot bros!pls I will appreciate your immense contribution?.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by AlabamaNiq: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
OluomoChampion:

I want to work and live in the US if possible. Thanks a lot bros!pls I will appreciate your immense contribution?.

Usa visit visa is of no use in this country. I know what I'm saying having been in usa for a while. If not dvlottery don't waste your time.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by cuteme1: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2013
1. Please I have both a government job and a boutique. Last time I applied for us visa b1/b2 category, I was rejected. reason was that I wasn't qualified for the type of visa I was applying for. I used my business as the source of income,I want to apply again and want to use my government work instead. Please is that wise to change it or would it cause problems?

2. Also,in my first application, that was rejected, I put in single instead of married because I hadn't changed my name on my passport (but I have been married for about a year before the first application), can I change it to married now so they can see I want to come back to this country?
Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thank you so much for this thread!

My parents and my younger sister got American visas nearly two years ago; my brother and I got ours last year. I live in Canada now so when my mother and sister came to visit me, we all went to the US together (by bus since it was really close) just to make use of our visas before they expire.

However, my brother schools in the UK and my dad works at home in Nigeria and they've not been able to use their own visas. My brother's expires next year; my dad's in September. He was planning to travel just to use his visa for the traveling costs are too much, not to mention September school fees for this year. What happens if the visa expires without him using it? Will he be refused a visa if he applies again in the future?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cori_corde: Thank you so much for this thread!

My parents and my younger sister got American visas nearly two years ago; my brother and I got ours last year. I live in Canada now so when my mother and sister came to visit me, we all went to the US together (by bus since it was really close) just to make use of our visas before they expire.

However, my brother schools in the UK and my dad works at home in Nigeria and they've not been able to use their own visas. My brother's expires next year; my dad's in September. He was planning to travel just to use his visa for the traveling costs are too much, not to mention September school fees for this year. What happens if the visa expires without him using it? Will he be refused a visa if he applies again in the future?

No, they wont be refused an expired unused visas if they re-apply. So long as their reasons for future travel is convinceable....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
cute me: 1. Please I have both a government job and a boutique. Last time I applied for us visa b1/b2 category, I was rejected. reason was that I wasn't qualified for the type of visa I was applying for. I used my business as the source of income,I want to apply again and want to use my government work instead. Please is that wise to change it or would it cause problems?

2. Also,in my first application, that was rejected, I put in single instead of married because I hadn't changed my name on my passport (but I have been married for about a year before the first application), can I change it to married now so they can see I want to come back to this country?
Thanks

Lots of discrepancies in your previous application. Take note that you not disclosing material evidence in your initial US visa documentation, is a clear case of red flags in future application.

It's either you maintain your previous profile or have a solid reason for the new profile i.e. government job and married status you're about to document in the US data base......
Re: Usa Visit Visa by topaztee: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls tzetzefly & others reply to my question,I want to go for conference in early November & tried in vain to check Appointment dates available in October for me to book.can you help me out,please.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
topaztee: Pls tzetzefly & others reply to my question,I want to go for conference in early November & tried in vain to check Appointment dates available in October for me to book.can you help me out,please.

Is it that you found it difficult to get an appointment date for October or what do you require?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by chididarling(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
Good evening my lovely. Bro and sis I wanna ask the question I need an answer if the VO as why did u not traveled with your mexico visa my answer is this. I was plaining going for a tour with my lovely wife but at That time the company has a lot of contract so I could not be able to leave the country and is a painful thing that I lost my dad too and as the custom and tradition demands in african nigeria to be specific that the first son of the family is suppose to partake in the buried arrangement of the family and also have the heart to console his family. Pls is this a good answer
Re: Usa Visit Visa by james233: 12:47am On Aug 17, 2013
hi house...how you all doing..i went for the interview today in Ghana and this is what transpired

me:hello
vo:hello,passport please
me:sent it ova
vo:why r u travelling to usa?
me:am attending a conference in new York
vo:what work do you do
me:i work at bleep,bleep bleep
vo:have you ever traveled outside?
me:yes...to uk and Malaysia
vo:what did you go do in Malaysia?
me:i went to buy chairs for a company
vo:ok cum for ur visa on monday
me:ok(looking like I don't even want it lol)
I thank the almighty Jesus Christ who made all this possible cos I know without him I would have been rejected..

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 2:34am On Aug 17, 2013
@ topaztee: have you paid for the visa? you will be unable to view appointment dates without the receipt of the visa fee which you enter on the appointment booking page.

@ chidi: the explanation is reasonable but too long. A simple answer to the question why did you not use your mexico visa: we were too busy @ work for me to take time off. Also my dad died about the same time. The sentiment of not wanting to travel abroad at that time is implied and understood.

@ cori_code i have heard of someone who didn't use his 2 yr visa being rejected next time round for no other reason than spite; by the time the same person re-applied he was given! I'd say during the interview your dad should say he was busy with work and he never got round to visit the US. He has travelled abroad during the intervening time right? the VO would see the other visas and stamps of entry and exits from other countries. He is an older person above 50 yrs and so the suspicion of visa fraud is much less. He should get the visa regardless. Al the best.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 17, 2013
blawi1:
@ cori_code i have heard of someone who didn't use his 2 yr visa being rejected next time round for no other reason than spite; by the time the same person re-applied he was given! I'd say during the interview your dad should say he was busy with work and he never got round to visit the US. He has travelled abroad during the intervening time right? the VO would see the other visas and stamps of entry and exits from other countries. He is an older person above 50 yrs and so the suspicion of visa fraud is much less. He should get the visa regardless. Al the best.

Thank you so much!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by chididarling(m): 3:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Thanks what if I get ghana stamps for to say I have traveled will it help getting the chances of getting the visa. And I have two invitation letters for different USA company one in houston texas and the other in los anglos should I go with the two. And this what am going with. Invitation letter. Certificate of incorporate from my company. Tax certificate. Marriage certificate and am 21 years old. Certificate of crane operator. Company statement of account and my too. Letter of employment for them company ID card. Pay role. And am going that am a crane operator going for an inspection of a two heavy machine 150tons used and 120tons used crane my company want to purchase. Should I get stamps advices me please
Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2013
@ chidi a few things don't add up. You are 21 years old and MARRIED? You're a crane operator and your MD trusts his business to you to make such an important trip the the U.S. to buy millions of naira worth of cranes? And with your desire to have ur passport stamped in Ghana and unused mexican visa............ this your story na wash o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2013
@blawil.........there is so much desperation and anxiety on the young dude, like so many forumites have advised him severally before, even if he is all he claims to be in his profile,his desperation and so many countless questions over and over again plus his anxiety, might be a mitigant factor to his success in his visa interview,like we all know, the CO'S are well trained psychologist and they can smell desperation in just 15seconds of talking to any applicant,l hope chidi darling is reading all this comments? so that he can adjust/comport himself properly during his interview.
blawi1: @ chidi a few things don't add up. You are 21 years old and MARRIED? You're a crane operator and your MD trusts his business to you to make such an important trip the the U.S. to buy millions of naira worth of cranes? And with your desire to have ur passport stamped in Ghana and unused mexican visa............ this your story na wash o!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by chididarling(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2013
Yes am reading the truth is that am 25 years but there was a misstake in my passport on the day of issue is from immigration. Am nt going with cash is money transfer after I test run the crane I send a report to the management desired a used crane the md is nt gonna test run it know but am a crane operator for real can get married at the age of 20 right if u see some u love and wanna leave with her.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by chididarling(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2013
Bro try and help me out pls
Re: Usa Visit Visa by favoredgal: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2013
Cori_corde:

Thank you so much!

He should apply within 12 months when it expires that way he gets to do dropbox and avoid any questions from the vo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by favoredgal: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2013
Congrats @ james

@ chidi darling...no need to go with two ivs...one alone will suffice...just try and relax..you do come accross as nervous and desperate...most of the time documents are not checked...just relax be confident and go with the flow
Re: Usa Visit Visa by topaztee: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
@blawi1,tzetzefly...I only want to be assure that I will get dates availability for October before going ahead to make visa payment.The conference is holding early November,how sure will I get dates for October if I go ahead to make visa fee payment.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by chididarling(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls I need yur help should I say my dad own the company or should I go get a letter frm immigration stating that is a misstake with my age that they are sorry
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
@chidi darling........dont get any letter from immigration, don't complicate your interview ooooh......you are sounding too desperate and anxious....can you just breathe in and out for a moment,relax yourself,you may be shocked that the CO may not even check your documents, they are pressed for time, your interview may not be more than 5 mins,but the first 2mins is very crucial, and the way you respond and answer their questions is what really matters, you must convince them that you are who you are claiming to be, and as a crane operator, questions might come from that angle, above all you must convince the CO, that you will return back to Nigeria after your trip...goodluck
chidi darling: Pls I need yur help should I say my dad own the company or should I go get a letter frm immigration stating that is a misstake with my age that they are sorry
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
topaztee: @blawi1,tzetzefly...I only want to be assure that I will get dates availability for October before going ahead to make visa payment.The conference is holding early November,how sure will I get dates for October if I go ahead to make visa fee payment.

You can get an appointment date for October if you pay your visa fees on time and book a date immediately. There is no way you can know of an available date if you do not pay the visa fees and make use of the number found on your receipt. Follow the procedure here:

www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visaapply.html
Re: Usa Visit Visa by topaztee: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
Thanks bro,I will make payment immediately with My GT master card,pls how much is the visa fee in naira as I can only see the dollar equivalency on their website
Re: Usa Visit Visa by chididarling(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
am confident with the question i have bring up my answer in this what is the purpose of yur vist where u going how many areyou in yur company why did yur company choose u and what is yur income how long are u gonna be there. What is yur client name. What is yur inempolyer name what does yur company do how long have u work with this company. And u married and I have my cut marrige certificate. I can give this answer 100 percent cident. Cause I have being doing it in the mirror so. If as what is yur designation what did they mean is it what is yur role as a crane operator and give me a good answer with why did u not traveled with your mexico visa bro am help u guys doing grate job thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dream23: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
now my cousin just got a visa to united states to attend a conference ...he later decided not to go since the agent that helped him book the conference is demanding N500000....he says he will call immigration at the usa border that if he gets to JFK they should deport him since he is no longer attending the coference.

1.he got a five year multiple visa....so if he decides to one day visit will they deport him.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
blawi1: @ chidi a few things don't add up. You are 21 years old and MARRIED? You're a crane operator and your MD trusts his business to you to make such an important trip the the U.S. to buy millions of naira worth of cranes? And with your desire to have ur passport stamped in Ghana and unused mexican visa............ this your story na wash o!
This guy na runnaway una dey laff.ur too desprate and I know there wnt gve u.
(1)Ur Desprate and ur lies dnt add up,nw nw ur papa na em get company and u don marry. They will twist ur marriage question and u go fk up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (323)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.