Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,047 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items (27636 Views)

Senate Expresses Worry Of Fresh Naira Fall / Buhari Expresses Outrage Over The Murder Of Ahmed Gulak / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by BananaPeel(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Buhari, the worrying President.
When you get your Shock Absorber ready, he comes with the need for WORRY ABSORBER.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by izubext007: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
if he (buhari) is not shocked he his worried

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Damseldammie(f): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Like he cares, baba wash wash

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by lomprico(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
fuckyou Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Ajixegun: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
He increased everything and he's expecting food items to be cheap. As ehn, I don't just understand this APC government.
I can't even remember what APC stands for again, seriously. Someone place remind me.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by blowjohn(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
osazsky:
Waite o is it only me or my eye they deceive me.i just bought fuel from a reputable filling station in Benin at 161 naira.wats happening..I go soon leave Nigeria pack go osun state

grin grin grin grin

Next level petrol price.

Una eye go soon clear
I trust my Benin brothers.
The increase to continue till e reach 18p before them normalize the price
Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by just2endowed: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/buhari-expresses-worry-over-high-price-of-food-items/amp/

Number one disruption is boko haram and herdsmen attacking farmers.... Stop being economical with the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
LOKOLESCO:
thank u mr president,but pls make it faster.

He has. Fuel price was increased today
Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nigerians enter one chance, Nigeria is in auto reverse mode
Smh

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Tunde835(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
ogododo:
A nation wey de auto pilot Lalasticlala
Auto Pilot stil beta dis one driver don jump commot 4 car

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by olexjay(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
osazsky:
Waite o is it only me or my eye they deceive me.i just bought fuel from a reputable filling station in Benin at 161 naira.wats happening..I go soon leave Nigeria pack go osun state
here is not that high but around 147/ltr, I don't take note of the price before but I notice that the fuel gauge of wat I normal bought before got reduce I thought its normal not knowing the price had jumped up, no price control nothing nothing may God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Bigtitilayo: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Chai no body dey respect dis man again not even his body language yeye dey small sebi na una dey clap for am before? Una Neva see anything

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Christian07(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Is now he’s knwoning
A bag of rice is now 30k

Only God can save us

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Lamanii22(f): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Zxaxe:
grin

Do you know that you can make your toilet look goergous and charming ?

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet.
Do not forget to make your home look beautiful.

Kindly call or what.sapp 0,,8,,0,,55,,0,,86,,31,,2 eee

How much is it?
Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by CodeTemplar: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2020

Providence has been kind to us with the rains and as such an expectation that a bumper harvest would lead to crashing of food prices and ease the burdens on the population, government’s concern is that the exploitative market behaviour by actors has significantly increased among traders in the past few years and may make any such relief a short-lived one.

Is he blaming his people for inflation?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by BizBayo: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
osazsky:

Don't leave us na grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by just2endowed: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ajixegun:
He increased everything and he's expecting food items to be cheap. As ehn, I don't just understand this APC government.
I can even remember what APC stands for again, seriously. Someone place remind me.

Dude doesnt know that by increasing cost of power, cost of fuel, taxing us more., vat increasing, stamp duty and commanding banks to pay 1.95% as interest on saving he has actually reduce disposable income and set price on increased. Well what does he know. Nothing

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by taretoofine(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Herdsmen no free people farm
Fuel price dey increase
Marginalisation of fertilizers
Ministry of agriculture na scam
Low investors in your country
All these Mr president you have the power to stop it
Don't act like you don't know wadup ...
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Slymonster(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Scam. Believe this sh1t at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nigerians are always reacting only on Media.
They can't do anything in reality...
Watch and see how Nigerians newspapers will carry this news with different captions tomorrow !

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by 4four(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
U can imaging this kind slow poke some people they call Darling dady, you they increase taxes rate, pump price and electricity bill and you are expecting the price of commodities and food stuff to remain the same, is that not stupidi.ty?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Babastrong(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
You are shocked?
baba see your life and you asked your oloso minister to disengage the poor npower beneficiaries at this period.
Abacha regime is better than yours!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by ademolaamoo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Teejay13(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Is it today we are hearing that one.
A failed administration.

Even one of their mandate, they have not been able to fulfill.

This is the worst government nigeria has ever voted in.

Imagine garri from 100 to 300 for a muddle
Dollar from 360 to 400
Rice from 500 to 1000
Beans from 200 to 500 etc..

We sha go survive for all i know!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by ugodson(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Na today presido. Just know say food prices high

Naa wah oooooo!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Ifeanyiy2k: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thank God, Bubu is no longer in shock. He has upgraded to sadness, mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
This government is plague and famine to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Deborah98(f): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lolzzzzz this time around is not shocked rather worry, what is the topic again, okay I remember why won't food stuffs go high when virtually everything is Nigeria is going up to God knows where, even the commonest commodity is costly,we are just looking up to God for help that's all, enough of man's promise and fail

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by akpunda86: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
ogododo:
A nation wey de auto pilot
Lalasticlala

The name Buhari now is worse more than Corona Virus.I HATE HEARING BOTH NAMES.cant wait for his tenure to end.What a great pandemic.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by Kingrefreshed: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/buhari-expresses-worry-over-high-price-of-food-items/amp/
You don graduate from Shock to worry.

Worst President in this universe for now.
Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by 3IRD: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Niqqar mind your speeessshhh !
Re: Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items by chikago1: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
To slap him dey hungry me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! / Photo: Police Woman Reportedly Collapsed Today At A Polling Unit In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.