Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital (17249 Views)

We Need To Revisit The 2024 Budget, Eliminate Frivolous Expenditures - Peter Obi / Transport Ministry Complies With FOI Request On $1.96 Billion Kano-Mardi Rail / I'll Revisit Jonathan’s Confab Report - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Torture2020:
watch your mouth, nigerian boy. your country is already in recession. soon una go enter depression grin then civil war will begin grin grin grin I like the way buhari is dealing with you people grin grin grin grin he will squeeze your balls till of you mudder fuggerz quench grin grin grin petrol prices, food prices prices of everything is going up in the zoo grin grin grin soon air sef will be expensive in that shiithole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
I just told you,the worst of Nigeria is the best of Ghana, this is a fact everyone who have lives in ghana know..except those who have never been to ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
receive sense! Ghana today is 1000 times better than that shiithole grin grin grin naija don pafuka grin grin
Notatribalist:
well I careless about your nationality though.. While I agree Nigeria is not the best of Nations but sincerely Ghana should never be compare with Nigeria.A country as small as Ghana should not be as mess as Ghana is today.it's easy to be in Nigeria and think Ghana is doing well,but go there and see.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
winkmart:
repair your country, fools

How many South Africans do you see leavin thier country in search of greener pastures, very few

But here, everyone wanna leave because tasting luxury is almost an impossibility for the lower class in this conTREE
in Ghana many Chinese are living and doing business there,does it mean China is bad?in Nigeria many ghanians are doing business there, I even have the video.so if ghana is fix as a nation what are their citizens doing in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Zenithpeak(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
In Nigeria kids of below 20years have cars..But I spent 7 years in Ghana and for once I didn't see a guy below 30 owning a car..This is a fact everyone who has been to Ghana know..so can a country be more poor than that?this idiot thinks we don't know what's happening in Ghana.. I know Ghana far more than you.

The whole of Ghana economy is how much? They are doing all these foolish things because of boarder closure.

They are a pest on Nigeria economy. Petroleum products subsidized by Nigeria government is always diverted into their country and some other West African countries before they could power their economy. This pump price increament is another blow to those good for nothing people.

Why do you think they want to kill themselves over Nigeria boarder closure? Their government is sponsoring them to engage in illegal bunkering in Nigeria and sell such products to Ghana. Abi Nigeria police no dey parade them on our local televisions?

Just forget those foolish neighbours of ours.

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/sports/99568/six-nigerians-20-ghanaians-arrested-over-illegal-bunkering.html

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Torture2020:

receive sense! Ghana today is 1000 times better than that shiithole grin grin grin naija don pafuka grin grin
Stop reasoning with your dick..and what did you smoke?
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by laiperi: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Unfortunately, you are right.

Nigerians should not have been in this situation in the first place. You do not compete with your hosts by displacing them from unskilled labor locals live on.

On top of our arrogance and chest beating thinking we can live on past grandeur.

I do not blame Ghanaians but based on our past and what we have in common like NKRUMA, this time will pass and we will look back at our foolishness.

Nigerians grow up. You see your life!

Torture2020:
they didn't pay anything! bloody liars. Ghana is protecting the retail space for its citizens. This is a great policy. Nigeria has similar laws that restricts some areas of the economy to only Nigerians.

the way this thing is going, it will be worse than the south africa own. I am in Accra right now and people here are very upset. very small fire and everything will just explode!

every country is facing economic challenges. so in every country, the citizens are angry with those who they see as contributing nothing to their economy and taking money from them. Wasn't that what happened in south africa?

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
nonsense talk! How come your sufferhead brothers in Ghana don't want to go back to nigeria despite what the claim to be hostility by Ghanaians? Thousands of your sufferhead brothers and sisters are sneaking into Ghana every day grin and you are here talking rubbish grin you need a dirty slap, to reset your dull brain grin grin grin grin

[s]
Notatribalist:
I just told you,the worst of Nigeria is the best of Ghana, this is a fact everyone who have lives in ghana know..except those who have never been to ghana.
[/s]
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zenithpeak:

The whole of Ghana economy is how much? They are doing all these foolish things because of boarder closure.

They are a pest on Nigeria economy. Petroleum products subsidized by Nigeria government is always diverted into their country and some other West African countries before they could power their economy. This pump price increament is another blow to those good for nothing people.

Why do you think they want to kill themselves over Nigeria boarder closure? Their government is sponsoring them to engage in illegal bunkering in Nigeria and sell such products to Ghana. Abi Nigeria police no dey parade them on our local televisions?

Just forget those foolish neighbours of ours.

Thank you my brother.. Sincerely before I moved to ghana I used to think the country is like Europe oh,but what I saw there enh,I shock..everywhere bush,no development.. If you read the history of their currency self you go fear..they remove 4 zeros to make it sound powerful, whereas it does not reflect on the economy.. You can't buy any tokubor car below 2,2million naira in Ghana..everything so expensive.. Their banks are 90 percent microfinance..in fact that country is a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by bignero: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
You self non get sense.If Ghana was so sweet what are Ghanians doing in Nigeria? Go online and hear from a Ghanian that's doing business in Nigeria since 1992,and other millions of Ghanians in Nigeria.. Beside many Chinese are in Ghana, does it mean Ghana is more business friendly than China? Use your sense

Lol.

Your a ghetto tribalistic bast*rd..would have schooled you,

Your not worth my education and time.

F*uck off my mentions
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Torture2020:
nonsense talk! How come your sufferhead brothers in Ghana don't want to go back to nigeria despite what the claim to be hostility by Ghanaians? Thousands of your sufferhead brothers and sisters are sneaking into Ghana every day grin and you are here talking rubbish grin you need a dirty slap, to reset your dull brain grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
They will comeback to Nigeria after your people here move back to Ghana.. Until then they are going nowhere..
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by TruthinAction: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
If our government had created an enabling environment for business to thrive with security guaranteed, Nigeria will not need to go to Ghana. This is a slap on our government. It is shameful that we can't fix Nigeria. Space will not permit me to talk about worse humiliation Nigerians face in other countries and most even die just because our leaders are corrupt. They are only interested in what they will embezzled. They forget it will cost them their souls in hell.
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by simplesearch: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
We ignored ECOWAS protocol and trade agreement only to unilaterally shut our border without due consultation. Even if such act smelt good at the beginning it's bound to throw up some salient challenges, it is not for nothing that the world is now refer to as a global village. Inability to man or maintain our border is squarely our own internal problem and not that of our neighboring brothers. A porous border means the people who are charged or saddled with such responsibility have failed in their task.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Zenithpeak(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
Thank you my brother.. Sincerely before I moved to ghana I used to think the country is like Europe oh,but what I saw there enh,I shock..everywhere bush,no development.. If you read the history of their currency self you go fear..they remove 4 zeros to make it sound powerful, whereas it does not reflect on the economy.. You can't buy any tokubor car below 2,2million naira in Ghana..everything so expensive.. Their banks are 90 percent microfinance..in fact that country is a mess.

My dad lived in that country and speaks their language fluently till today, so I have their gist very well. They are so poor and always envious of their neighbours progress but come online to dey holier than thou attitude.

Don't mind them they are fvctards!

God will keep you safe over there.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
my brother you get sense! You will live long. I wish all nigerians get sense like you grin grin grin

I don't know whether it is poverty or what, but most nigerians are just not smart. I see what they write here and I am like...what the fvck.

Let me explain. Nigeria's problem is not Ghana or Ghanaians. It is called self preservation. every country is doing what it needs to do to survive grin. that is the global trend. every country, from US to China, to Ghana. so, instead of fighting with Ghana over rights for your citizens in Ghana, fight with your own government to make life better for you at home. That is the crux of the matter.

nigeria even started this nonsense by closing its borders to neighbouring countries. when neighbouring countries complained, nigeria said it was doing so to protect is economy. what kind of rubbish is that? Its only nigeria that knows how to protects its citizens and its economy, other countries don't know how to protect its economy and its citizens.

the whole thing is very annoying to me as a Ghanaian. you closed your border, and turned round to tell me to allow your citizens to trade freely in my country! what stupidity is that? even you nigerians have laws that reserve some aspects of your economy to only Nigerians. but being very hypocritical people, nigerians prefer to shout Ghana Ghana and not talk about their own.

laiperi:
Unfortunately, you are right.

Nigerians should not have been in this situation in the first place. You do not compete with your hosts by displacing them from unskilled labor locals live on.

On top of our arrogance and chest beating thinking we can live on past grandeur.

I do not blame Ghanaians but based on our past and what we have in common like NKRUMA, this time will pass and we will look back at our foolishness.

Nigerians grow up. You see your life!

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zenithpeak:

My dad lived in that country and speaks their language fluently till today, so I have their gist very well. They are so poor and always envious of their neighbours progress but come online to dey holier than thou attitude.

Don't mind them they are fvctards!

God will keep you safe over there.
well said bro..
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by ensamy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nigerian in Diaspora to Abike Dabiri are Nigerians that live in U.S, EU and Asia. The ones in Ghana are local diaspora , she doesn't care. grin cool shocked shocked cool
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
Torture2020:
my brother you get sense! You will live long. I wish all nigerians get sense like you grin grin grin

I don't know whether it is poverty or what, but most nigerians are just not smart. I see what they write here and I am like...what the fvck.

Let me explain. Nigeria's problem is not Ghana or Ghanaians. It is called self preservation. every country is doing what it needs to do to survive grin. that is the global trend. every country, from US to China, to Ghana. so, instead of fighting with Ghana over rights for your citizens in Ghana, fight with your own government to make life better for you at home. That is the crux of the matter.

nigeria even started this nonsense by closing its borders to neighbouring countries. when neighbouring countries complained, nigeria said it was doing so to protect is economy. what kind of rubbish is that? Its only nigeria that knows how to protects its citizens and its economy, other countries don't know how to protect its economy and its citizens.

the whole thing is very annoying to me as a Ghanaian. you closed your border, and turned round to tell me to allow your citizens to trade freely in my country! what stupidity is that? even you nigerians have laws that reserve some aspects of your economy to only Nigerians. but being very hypocritical people, nigerians prefer to shout Ghana Ghana and not talk about their own.

You guys like telling half story. You said Nigeria started the problem by closing the borders, which is not true..you guys started this way back 2012,when did Nigeria close the border, is it not 2019?

And you also said Nigeria should make life better for its citizens so that Nigerians can comeback home,If life is better for you in ghan a why are ghanians living and doing business in Nigeria?

I didn't insult you ,so I want you to give me answer to the above question.
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
how many Ghanaians still live in that shiithole? I understand they are not more than 500,000 Ghanaians in nigeria, according to our high commission, and already our government is making contingency plans to evacuate them in case grin

there are currently 7 million nigerians in Ghana, and the number is ballooning all the time.

nigerians are sneaking into Ghana even at a time the borders are closed grin grin grin desperados grin sufferheads grin grin one million more nigerians are waiting for the borders to open so they can run to Ghana grin grin grin grin oh dear oh dear grin grin grin

[s]
Notatribalist:
They will comeback to Nigeria after your people here move back to Ghana.. Until then they are going nowhere..
[/s]
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by ucdex101(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Paschal2806:
https://www.tvcnews.tv/ill-champion-law-to-improve-nigeria-ghana-trade-relations-speaker/

for quality foot wears and airpod, check my signature...
you won't regret buying from us..
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Torture2020:
how many Ghanaians still live in that shiithole? I understand they are not more than 500,000 Ghanaians in nigeria, according to our high commission..

[s][/s]
So you agree about 500,000 Ghanians are in Nigeria? So what are they doing in Nigeria if your Ghana is heaven on earth?
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Kent2020: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nathphil:

Hmmm because Nigeria no good make our brothers that Hussle legitimately in Diaspora suffer. My dear start a protest we will join dont come online and be protesting.
No,many Ghanaians are hustling in Nigeria too.So nan because Ghana non good?
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Kent2020: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kubernetes:
Dunno why Nigeria is playing a big brother role.
Ghana demolished our embassy intentionally and no retaliation was done.Now they have put a very high price on naija traders,still the gvt is not taking it serious.Its a fact there is no Ecowas again. Nigeria should go the trump way,the way he did to the Chinese and u will see the Gold coast inhabitants come begging.
you have said it all my brother.
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
talking to you is a complete waste of my time, to be honest grin grin grin sebi buhari has increased fuel prices, increased food prices in short prices are going through the roof in your country. instead of sitting down with your fellow countrymen and women to find solutions to your many many many problems in that shiithole, you are busy talking nonsense grin grin grin grin talking to you is a complete waste of my precious time grin grin grin grin

by the way, I live in my country Ghana. And I am proud to inform you that I have been enjoying free water and electricity for the past six months. My government is paying for it. even your sufferhead countrymen in Ghana are also enjoying it. Ghanaian children go to school for free and are fed by the government grin why won't I be proud to call myself a Ghanaian? grin grin tell me what you enjoy in nigeria as a citizen of that country? I will help you. poverty is number one. grin grin grin 2. kidnappings grin grin grin 3. bad government 4. no electricity 5. dumb and docile citizenry grin grin grin

[s]
Notatribalist:
You guys like telling half story. You said Nigeria started the problem by closing the borders, which is not true..you guys started this way back 2012,when did Nigeria close the border, is it not 2019?

And you also said Nigeria should make life better for its citizens so that Nigerians can comeback home,If life is better for you in ghan a why are ghanians living and doing business in Nigeria?

I didn't insult you ,so I want you to give me answer to the above question.
[/s]
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Realadey(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
That's a welcome development Mr Gbaja,thank u
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
according to my high commission, unfortunately, there are some 500,000 Ghanaians in that shiithole. grin the govt is making plans to evacuate them anyway grin the rate at which nigerians are fleeing to Ghana these days is amazing grin grin grin it is as if there is war going on in that shiithole grin grin chai, buhari grin grin grin

[s]
Notatribalist:
So you agree about 500,000 Ghanians are in Nigeria? So what are they doing in Nigeria if your Ghana is heaven on earth?
[/s]
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Kent2020: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Torture2020:
how many Ghanaians still live in that shiithole? I understand they are not more than 500,000 Ghanaians in nigeria, according to our high commission, and already our government is making contingency plans to evacuate them in case grin

there are currently 7 million nigerians in Ghana, and the number is ballooning all the time.

nigerians are sneaking into Ghana even at a time the borders are closed grin grin grin desperados grin sufferheads grin grin one million more nigerians are waiting for the borders to open so they can run to Ghana grin grin grin grin oh dear oh dear grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Nigeria population stands out 220million.out of this let's even assume 5 million lives in Ghana, which is less than let's than 5 percent of the total population..

Ghana population stands at 20 million.. And if 500,000 lives in Nigeria how many percentage of your population is that?I think it's shameful on your part..I never knew you guys have up to that numbers living in Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Zenithpeak(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ghanians are rogues, they are confirmed theives and terrible people.

Just for all Nigerians to know why they want to die because of Nigeria boarder closure. That is what they do to finance their economy but boarder closure is stopping them from stealing from their neighbours.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/illegal-bunkering-jtf-arrest-20-ghanaians-6-nigerians/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Torture2020:
talking to you is a complete waste of my time, to be honest grin grin grin sebi buhari has increased fuel prices, increased food prices in short prices are going through the roof in your country. instead of sitting down with your fellow countrymen and women to find solutions to your many many many problems in that shiithole, you are busy talking nonsense grin grin grin grin talking to you is a complete waste of my precious time grin grin grin grin

by the way, I live in my country Ghana. And I am proud to inform you that I have been enjoying free water and electricity for the past six months. My government is paying for it. even your sufferhead countrymen in Ghana are also enjoying it. Ghanaian children go to school for free and are fed by the government grin why won't I be proud to call myself a Ghanaian? grin grin tell me what you enjoy in nigeria as a citizen of that country? I will help you. poverty is number one. grin grin grin 2. kidnappings grin grin grin 3. bad government 4. no electricity 5. dumb and docile citizenry grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Yeah buhari has increased fuel price,still your country sell at a price far higher..can you argue this?hahahahha.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by hopexter(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
abramelin11:
Nice or they'll face another round of Ghana must go loading angry and this time we will not even make bag for them, they'll pack their things inside poly bag

Learn project/research analysis with SPSS & Eviews via zoom/whatsapp, for just N5k. Chat/call:> +234 814 565 8405

How many Ghanians are in Nigeria compared to Nigerians in Ghana? This is more like a bribe to avoid continuous attacks on Nigerians in Ghana. The question is should we say kudos for this effort or charge Ghanians for damages and withdraw their trade rights
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
what you just wrote is absolute nonsense. typical nigerian trash grin you guys talk without sense grin grin grin

didn't nigeria deport between one to two million Ghanaians in the 1980s? let me put some sense into that your coconut head,huh? whether 500,000 or 2 million, what is important is the fact that today as we speak, Ghana has become meccah for nigerians grin grin grin every nigerian sufferhead is itching to go to Ghana. that is the real news grin naija don pafuka grin grin i like how buhari is dealing with you guys grin grin grin he should stay on for another four years after his term finishes grin grin grin grin grin chai
[s]
Kent2020:
Nigeria population stands out 220million.out of this let's even assume 5 million lives in Ghana, which is less than let's than 5 percent of the total population..

Ghana population stands at 20 million.. And if 500,000 lives in Nigeria how many percentage of your population is that?I think it's shameful on your part..I never knew you guys have up to that numbers living in Nigeria..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
don't even go there, nigerian boy. grin grin the jails in Ghana are full because of your sufferhead brothers and sisters grin do you know the number of nigerians in Ghanaian jails? grin grin grin

Zenithpeak:
Ghanians are rogues, they are confirmed theives and terrible people.

Just for all Nigerians to know why they want to die because of Nigeria boarder closure. That is what they do to finance their economy but boarder closure is stopping them from stealing from their neighbours.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/illegal-bunkering-jtf-arrest-20-ghanaians-6-nigerians/amp/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu / Why We Have Not Paid The Ikoyi Whistle-blower - Lai Mohammed / PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.