Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,268 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:35 PM

Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital (17278 Views)

We Need To Revisit The 2024 Budget, Eliminate Frivolous Expenditures - Peter Obi / Transport Ministry Complies With FOI Request On $1.96 Billion Kano-Mardi Rail / I'll Revisit Jonathan’s Confab Report - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2020
SuperSupremo:
my response is it's not true at all,I have been in Nigeria recently and it's so hard to meet a Ghanaian,but in Ghana you meet a Nigeria at every single corner
lol..so your envoy is lying right? Well,that's between you and him,not my problem. Everyone knows he has more information about Ghanaians in Nigeria more than you..
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2020
SuperSupremo:
see mumu,who told you youth is 20yrs and below.....you just not alright.....
Even as I was in Nigeria in 3 yrs I did not see a single 20 yr old owniya car despite it being cheep from Togo straight to the country,I fed most of my Nigerian friend throughout my stay and I could afford to buy many cars even with the money I changed to stay in Nigeria......in villages things are always cheeper than developed cities.....you have cheap foods too although badly cooked always,in Ghana I will not touch that kind of foods at all
Hahahahha, see mouth..Devils need to learn how to tell lies from you oh..
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by SuperSupremo(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Notatribalist:
lol..so your envoy is lying right? Well,that's between you and him,not my problem. Everyone knows he has more information about Ghanaians in Nigeria more than you..
in fact if there is 500,000 Ghanaians in Nigeria then there is 50 million Nigerians in Ghana..... Ghanaians don't even have chiefs in Nigeria like Nigerians have here....there are numerous suburbs too that is inhabited by Nigerians....you just don't compare

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by SuperSupremo(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Notatribalist:
Hahahahha, see mouth..Devils need to learn how to tell lies from you oh..
you are just imaginative,I won't lie here for nothing,Nigeria is way backward to be compared to Ghana.....in Ghana no bus has a wooden seats as you have in Nigeria,damn I was so afraid sitting in for the first time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2020
SuperSupremo:
in fact if there is 500,000 Ghanaians in Nigeria then there is 50 million Nigerians in Ghana..... Ghanaians don't even have chiefs in Nigeria like Nigerians have here....there are numerous suburbs too that is inhabited by Nigerians....you just don't compare
Again, this is between you and your envoy. You can call him and argue it with him..
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by SuperSupremo(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Notatribalist:
Again, this is between you and your envoy. You can call him and argue it with him..
lol,he is in Nigeria so he is behaving like you people,no surprise grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by jrtorrents: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2020
Rosskii:

The Nigerian middle class number 60 million, which is around three times the population of Ghana.

Ghana is a very poor country. You have only one modern airport in the entire country, in Accra.

Here is Kumasi airport, your 2nd biggest/best etc:

I mean, it's a goat shed.

Here is your 3rd airport, Takoradi ''international''' airport.

Again, disgraceful. It's like somebody's house.

Nigeria is not your level bro. These types of airport were done away with in Nigeria back in the early 1980s.

Yet every meaningful metric shows Ghana is doing better than Nigeria. The average Ghanaians loves a better live than the average Nigerian
There are more poor people in Nigeria than any country in the world.

And if you care to know Kumasi is getting a new airport. They’re half way through the project. Even common Ho with less than 200k has a new airport

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Kubernetes: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2020
SuperSupremo:
such an ignoramus entity,you have you citizens full in Ghana from Ashawo to Shoeshines,to yahoo yahoo to cocaine, kidnappings etc

Ghana is far better to live in than your shit hole,ask those who come back from Ghana whether they are happy to be back.....the time I was in Nigeria I hardly afford to sleep,no lights,heat and mosquitoes...you are here spitting trash......

U seem always foolish not been able to address your points without insulting people.
Argue with your keyboard.
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2020
SuperSupremo:
Poor Ghanaians kill you there.....if Ghana is poor what are millions of your citizens here for
From Ashawo to Cocaine to Shoeshines, Yahoo yahoo to kidnappings etc

Yurubas and Fulanis having not less than 20 chiefs in Ghana each,now Igbos too dey try follow but they luck trust of Ghanaians because of their bad acts.....Ghana will always be ahead of Nigeria

Mr Poor Ghanaian, Nigerian kill you there shoe shiner like you. Uneducated black dwarf and my slave for life street roaming urchin. Nigerians are never known as shoe shiners before, only the Hausas from Niger Republic and Ghanaians hold that title in Nigeria, we will deport you guys again. For prostitution your girls will remain number one in West Africa...Kiss the truth.

Before you talk trash on your colonial masters please take a look at the GDP of both countries, we can buy Ghana, and those people you mentioned from Hausa, Yoruba to Igbos are your colonial administrators and marchants, they are not there because of your dream economy.

But since you have left your shoe shining business to cyber cafe for ranting, I will advise you to take a look at your Ghanaian English and take correction.

Then thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by tonyson010(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
PrudencyFeats:
Ghanaian government are a joke.

Where in this world would you pay permit of $1 million dollars (465,000,000) N465 million naira to run a shop where your goods is not even up to $1000.

[/b] I would like to understand this $1m capital as permit for trading[b]. So to open a shop in Ghana to trade requires $1m or is that for some kind of companies ?
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by grandlexuz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
gunners160:

I really dont agree with your assertion that Nigerians complain a lot. Buying petrol at the rate of 170N now ok for a country that manufactures crude oil. Hope u knw how much they petrol in Libya and Kuwait?

Fuel prices do fluctuate and several countries like Angola and Kuwait that once had prices cheaper than water have seen steady rise. Angola once had 95N but today a liter is about 425N. Saudi Arabia the master reservoir has pump prices at 195N as of 2020. Not to mention Saudi Arabia spends far less producing when compared to Nigeria. Libya once upon a time the hub of cheap petrol now faces petrol scarcity. Some towns buy at N400 while others buy for N700.
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Anytime I read comments like this, I don't know whether to cry or to laugh grin And when I call Nigerians ediots someone will say I am insulting nigerians grin grin grin what are airports? airports are simply places for planes to land and for passengers and goods to be processed in transit. Functionality is what defines an airport. if the facilities work and planes can land and take off safely, the purpose of an airport has been fulfilled.

Nigeria is a very useless country with useless fools grin donald trump described is a shiithole and I agree grin grin

middle class, which middle class? 95 percent of nigerians live on less than $2 a day grin nigeria is a shambolic poverty capital of the world. while Ghana is offering its children free education, free meals , free uniforms grin, 15 million nigerian children are out of school, grin grin grin grin see how shitnigeria is breeding future terrorists, pr0stitutes, yahoo yahoo, kidnappers grin grin while Ghana is busy preparing its children for a good future, shitnigeria is grooming its children for a life of crime, violence poverty and misery grin grin grin grin grin

shameless nigerian, go look for your mates like somalia, sudan etc grin naija is not even fit to lick Ghana's azz grin grin grin

[s]
Rosskii:

The Nigerian middle class number 60 million, which is around three times the population of Ghana.

Ghana is a very poor country. You have only one modern airport in the entire country, in Accra.

Nigeria is not your level bro. These types of airport were done away with in Nigeria back in the early 1980s.

[/s]

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
fool, Ghanaians enjoys electricity 24/7, which has never happened in that your useless zoo country. grin grin grin when was the last time nigerians enjoyed 24 hours of uninterrupted power supply? grin

producing old, stale and false reports is simply laughable grin grin grin grin grin grin your GDP, like your brain, is shrinking grin grin grin $400 billion to $250 billion grin it will soon reach $50 billion grin I enjoy seeeing nigerians suffer grin nigerians will learn sense by force grin

suffering and smiling grin

see ACCRA at night, light everywhere

can you post a photo of nigeria at night? impossicat grin darkness don full everywhere grin see Abuja at night cool cool cool cool

[s]
onyechez:

Major repair works on gas pipeline from Nigeria cause of dumsor - Energy minister
Source : https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Major-repair-works-on-gas-pipeline-from-Nigeria-cause-of-dumsor-Energy-minister-878077.

recent data have shown that there are about 71,000 Nigerian students in Ghana paying about US$1 billion annually as tuition fees and upkeep.
Source : https://www.universityworldnews.com/post-mobile.php?story=20140529173131311
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
[s]
NgwalandAbia:

Mr Poor Ghanaian, Nigerian kill you there shoe shiner like you. Uneducated black dwarf and my slave for life street roaming urchin. Nigerians are never known as shoe shiners before, only the Hausas from Niger Republic and Ghanaians hold that title in Nigeria, we will deport you guys again. For prostitution your girls will remain number one in West Africa...Kiss the truth.

Before you talk trash on your colonial masters please take a look at the GDP of both countries, we can buy Ghana, and those people you mentioned from Hausa, Yoruba to Igbos are your colonial administrators and marchants, they are not there because of your dream economy.

But since you have left your shoe shining business to cyber cafe for ranting, I will advise you to take a look at your Ghanaian English and take correction.

Then thank me later.
[/s]

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
SuperSupremo:
lol,he is in Nigeria so he is behaving like you people,no surprise grin
someone that represent your country in Nigeria, is not behaving like Nigeria? That mean he's not proud of where he came from.
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Torture2020:
[s][/s]

Since you noticed that we are not mates, don't write again..Start posting fake news to fulfil your defeated soul.

Now get lost.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Rosskii:

bro don't mind that fool.
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Notatribalist(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Since you noticed that we are not mates, don't write again..Start posting fake news to fulfil your defeated soul.

Now get lost.
Don't mind that idiot
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
shameless nigerian cool an oil-rich zoo grin my nigerian friend got kidnapped when he left his bedroom to go to the bathroom grin grin no wonder the are flocking to Ghana in their millions grin Igbo boy, by the time buhari finishes with you , you will all be taking sniper for breakfast. ediot grin

[s]
NgwalandAbia:

Now get lost.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by SuperSupremo(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Colonial kill you, ignorant fellow,bush meat from the zoo,I had my shoe polished by a guy from Taraba last weekend,you love in fools paradise.....time changes grin grin grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by SuperSupremo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Then thank me later.
fool,you think all that makes a country special is GDP right,Big GDP no light,Big GDP with Cult members disturbing all over,big GDP with Ugly small busses with wooden seats,Big GDP with extremely dirty environment,Big GDP with Agberos,Big GDP yet running to other countries with little GDP,Big GDP with Kidnappings,Big GDP with Cocain distryin Africa,Big GDP with distribution of Ashawos in the world....Use your Big GDP to buy electricity so that when you sleep you sweat no more,laslas use the Big GDP change to buy sense inside that Zoo.

Am black and you are white,wow.....no wonder some of you hediots in that Zoo said am not a Ghanaian because am fair but they know Ghanaians to be black,you will die inside that Zoo...

Boko Haram
Fulani Herdsmen
Armed Robbers
419 fraud
Etc etc.....am even tired,Nigeria is a typical Shit hole!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by SuperSupremo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Notatribalist:
someone that represent your country in Nigeria, is not behaving like Nigeria? That mean he's not proud of where he came from.
Nigerians here are doing Ashawo, cocaine, Kidnappings and yahoo yahoo so they are proud of where the come from,I salute you baba
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by SuperSupremo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

You will die in that dirty zoo
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by SuperSupremo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Torture2020:
fool, Ghanaians enjoys electricity 24/7, which has never happened in that your useless zoo country. grin grin grin when was the last time nigerians enjoyed 24 hours of uninterrupted power supply? grin

producing old, stale and false reports is simply laughable grin grin grin grin grin grin your GDP, like your brain, is shrinking grin grin grin $400 billion to $250 billion grin it will soon reach $50 billion grin I enjoy seeeing nigerians suffer grin nigerians will learn sense by force grin

can you post a photo of nigeria at night? impossicat grin darkness don full everywhere grin see Abuja at night cool cool cool cool

[s][/s]
you are wicked ooo,but in fact the longest you get consistent electricity in Nigeria is 3 hrs,even that one is hard to see in a week or so...such a shameless terrible country

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
SuperSupremo:
You will die in that dirty zoo

You can never be a Nigerian, you stinking slave. Go to Ghana forum because this is for Nigerians...Poor African from Ghana.
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
SuperSupremo:
fool,you think all that makes a country special is GDP right,Big GDP no light,Big GDP with Cult members disturbing all over,big GDP with Ugly small busses with wooden seats,Big GDP with extremely dirty environment,Big GDP with Agberos,Big GDP yet running to other countries with little GDP,Big GDP with Kidnappings,Big GDP with Cocain distryin Africa,Big GDP with distribution of Ashawos in the world....Use your Big GDP to buy electricity so that when you sleep you sweat no more,laslas use the Big GDP change to buy sense inside that Zoo.

Am black and you are white,wow.....no wonder some of you hediots in that Zoo said am not a Ghanaian because am fair but they know Ghanaians to be black,you will die inside that Zoo...

Boko Haram
Fulani Herdsmen
Armed Robbers
419 fraud
Etc etc.....am even tired,Nigeria is a typical Shit hole!!!!

Who wrote this for you, Mr copy and paste.
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Torture2020:
shameless nigerian cool an oil-rich zoo grin my nigerian friend got kidnapped when he left his bedroom to go to the bathroom grin grin no wonder the are flocking to Ghana in their millions grin Igbo boy, by the time buhari finishes with you , you will all be taking sniper for breakfast. ediot grin

[s][/s]

I'm your oboroni OK.
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Torture2020: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Trade impasse: Ghana not at fault – Nigeria’s Speaker
By

The Speaker of the Nigerian House of Representatives says the Nigerian delegation he led to Ghana for a two-day fact-finding mission has concluded that Ghana is not at fault in the trade impasse with his country.

Addressing President Akufo-Addo and senior members of his administration including the Speaker of Ghana’s Parliament, Professor Aaron Mike Ocquye, Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila said “the issue at hand is basically a misconception and misinformation,” which he and his delegation had come to understand of the situation during their visit.

“The people, perhaps, the media on both sides as well… As to what exactly is going on in Ghana as far as Nigerians are concerned, we have taken time to educate our people here about those misconceptions. We deliberated and resolved that whatever needs to be done on both sides, to make sure that this relationship remains the relationship it used to be and still is, we will do.”

Nigerian foreign minister

The Foreign Affairs Minister of Nigeria, Geoffrey Onyeama, on the 17th of August 2020 made an announcement in a tweet, as he expressed his government’s displeasure with a video that went viral showing the closure of some shops that allegedly belong to Nigerian traders in Ghana. In his tweet, Foreign Minister Onyeama said, “Nigerian government has watched with dismay the painful videos of the forceful closure of the shops of Nigerian traders in Ghana”.

Urgent steps will be taken.

The visit of the Speaker of the House of Representatives in Nigeria to Ghana to meet with the Speaker of Ghana’s Parliament, and subsequently the President of the Republic, can be seen as a legislative diplomatic attempt to arrest the unfortunate rhetoric of the Nigerian diplomat.

Request for Legislation Review

Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, in his statement to President Akufo-Addo, said he has suggested to the Parliamentary leadership of Ghana to reconsider the legislation that imposes a huge surcharge on foreigners who intend to trade in Ghana.

“We have appealed to Parliament that if it is possible at all, and it is an appeal if it is possible at all to please look again at the issues as far as the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre Act is concerned, then they should please do so. If it is not possible, then let us look at ways where the pain can be a little bit reduced, or the difficulties in meeting those expectations espoused in the law can be reduced,” Speaker Gbajabiamila noted.

“We have proffered suggestions which we are working on, one of which is, as he did mention, was the establishment of a Ghana, Nigeria Business Council backed by legislation on both sides,” the Nigerian Speaker of the House of Representatives addressed.

President Akufo-Addo

Addressing the Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila-led delegation, President Akufo-Addo, said he was really taken aback and alarmed by the statement of the federal Minister for Information of Nigeria.

Source: Ghana/Starrfm.com.gh
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Torture2020:

[s][/s]
You just picked a random black out of a place to dipict Abuja at night sorry that's not Abuja.
See Abuja at night, sorry to burst your bubble you are yet to be reasonable in your post so far.

Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by SuperSupremo(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Who wrote this for you, Mr copy and paste.
Na your Papa na I copy now,Siabanku!!!
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
SuperSupremo:
Na my Papa na I copy now,Siababku!!! I don't understand Ghana crazy language

See the illiterate in you. Since you don't copy we can now see how foolish your statement is...Get lost...I don't talk with low class Africans from Ghana.
Re: Gbajabiamila Urges Ghana To Revisit Law On $1 Million Business Capital by SuperSupremo(m): 4:27am On Sep 05, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

See the illiterate in you. Since you don't copy we can now see how foolish your statement is...Get lost...I don't talk with low class Africans from Ghana.
Thank you white bush meat from Zoogeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants / Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday / Hamzat In Pole Position To Succeed Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.