Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,359 members, 7,926,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu (45518 Views)

Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / ‘Call Your Thugs To Order’ – Oba Of Benin Tells Edo Deputy Gov, Shaibu [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by soyaq11: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
studybro ask your self can this INEC conduct free and fair election
use osun,kogi as case study
bro ask your self can this INEC conduct free and fair election
use osun,kogi as case study
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by RAGEofFIRE: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I am beginning to suspect the Oba as Oshiomole's boy, what about Oshiomole and Iyamu's boys?

What an ignorant statement.....How dare you?.......

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by lalabrother: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aufbauh:
The Buhari i know won't allow federal might to overrun an incumbent governor if not Gov. Ortom would have been a history.

Should we start by talking about how major General Buhari (rtd) and his supreme court rogues stole governor Ihedioha's mandate or should we talk about what happened in kano and kogi state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Simbrixton(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Black axxe oba has spoken
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Simbrixton(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
nkiliuzo:
that's why I like Yoruba people, they are peace makers. always neutral and unbiased ... tho they put their people first but who wouldn't
the black axxe oba no be yoruba
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Roozzaay(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
So this kind monarch still dey this space?

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Magicians: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I am beginning to suspect the Oba as Oshiomole's boy, what about Oshiomole and Iyamu's boys?
imagine what this lunatic Igbo is saying out of foolishness n bigotry n before you go about your fraudulent prof of foolishness that still won't change the fact that you are a complete fool.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by jrusky(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Edolites since few days ago your king don dey act funny e be like say las las edo go be lagos oo fear don dey catch me say apc oligachy don enter una palace ooo.

We dey watch as we dey support freedom from godfatberism but Edolite dont make mistake to fall my hand oo orelse ehn d way i go bash una ehn....no b small.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by enchy: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Roozzaay(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
WATCHOVER:

All the comments on this thread, yours is the most captivating of all.
The Oba seems to be baised, which is not good
The Oba also failed to call Oshiomhole, Tony Kabaka to order.

When Oshiomhole's thugs attacked the Governor, why did he not talk?, when Kabaka was Insulting the governor declaring their selves as Lions and Tigers, he was mute.
Though I respect the Oba but I must say he goofed on this one.
I don't think so, he already warned all parties involved hoping they would listen but called out Shaibu probably because the Oba has been briefed before. He said " they said you're the tough one inside" I don't have anything to do with both parties as most of them are as useless as used diapers but i think if the Oba wants to be bias, he could have called out Obaseki instead of Shaibu.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by passiveincome01: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
really
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by kolade560: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aufbauh:

Boy, true knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Those states you mentioned here are different scenario.
There's a difference between an incumbent going for a second term by himself and an incumbent whose 2nd term is over but have an interest on who succeeds him. Get it?
Shut the crap u call mouth....
what happen to saraki? Dino, they don't win abi?? or u will say they are not Governors??
They talk in d confinement of your knowledge OK. displaying ur ignorance in the public space boldly.
Does corruption knows limit??
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by passiveincome01: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
really...
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by WATCHOVER(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Roozzaay:

I don't think so, he already warned all parties involved hoping they would listen but called out Shaibu probably because the Oba has been briefed before. He said " they said you're the tough one inside" I don't have anything to do with both parties as most of them are as useless as used diapers but i think if the Oba wants to be bias, he could have called out Obaseki instead of Shaibu.
He is persived to be bias, because he was mute when thugs attacked the governor when he went for campaign in Oshiomhole's Town, failing to reprimand Kabaka who was insulting a sitting governor.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by anonimi: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
MrOjay1:
Oba should direct his warnings to Oshiomole.

Oshiomole's career is on the line and he will be the one to employ various dark strategies to secure victory but unfortunately for him,the votes of Edo people will prevail.

It will end in premium tears for Oshiomole and he will cry like Ihedioha.

Gov.Obaseki the people's governor should already start preparing for his swearing in ceremony.

4+4=Torwagba

Never trust these Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC and their capacity to distort things for propaganda purposes.
Most likely the Oba warned Iya mumu and the wannabe godfather coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole in the complete video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by anonimi: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
cicero:
Haha! It is clear beyond every shadow of doubt that Nairaland is working for APC.. Pushing to front page APC’s every move and only negative news about PDP.

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Roozzaay(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
WATCHOVER:

He is persived to be bias, because he was mute when thugs attacked the governor when he went for campaign in Oshiomhole's Town, failing to reprimand Kabaka who was insulting a sitting governor.
Well, if he is, that's bad of the revered Monarch

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by anonimi: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
ohem:
You are so funny bro.... Your comments about federal might is inaccurate... We are in this country together na..

Ortom case was out of control ni o...

Definitely they wanted him out at all cost

Obaseki’s own too will be out of control, as Edo people work tirelessly to avoid the godfather trap that has held Lagosians down for 21 years plus.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Emmyloyalty: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Why is governorship elections in Nigeria this tough? For months now we've not been able to rest well because of an ordinary governorship election, whereas, America is having her presidential election soon and they haven't made as much noise as we are making.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by titiakins: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Rapuru14:
APC must have finally met their match in Obaseki/ Shuaib hence their recent cries.

It feels good to show Oshiobaba that him and his ilks doesn't have monopoly of violence.

And it feels better when Obaseki wins the election by all means as is the stock in trade of APC. Let them meet their match.

Herd of fools!
walahi
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by dederocs(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
fredoooooo:
Una don dey see the handwriting on the wall ...OBA na APC grin
you na monkey, must you always talk like a kid?
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by dederocs(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Roozzaay:

Well, if he is, that's bad of the revered Monarch
watch the full video, they are all under the Oba, dont you all see them on their knees?

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by mrcelebrity1: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aufbauh:
Why is Obaseki and his Deputy Shaibu are so desperate?
If he has performed as an incumbent and have the goodwill of the people he doesn't need all these shenanigans. He's only to ensure free, fair, credible and violent free election.

The Buhari i know won't allow federal might to overrun an incumbent governor if not Gov. Ortom would have been a history.
Oh so he should calm down and go slow so his opponent can pass through the back door and steal his mandate like the one is Osun State, we all know the fact that Nigerian politics is always like that.. tit for tat..... Was Ortom slept with boys eyes closed for him to have won the election? Stop the preaching... The other party are still going to import their supporters (thugs) from Lagos like they always do.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Kido90(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Rapuru14:
APC must have finally met their match in Obaseki/ Shuaib hence their recent cries.

It feels good to show Oshiobaba that him and his ilks doesn't have monopoly of violence.

And it feels better when Obaseki wins the election by all means as is the stock in trade of APC. Let them meet their match.

Herd of fools!

You can make your point without actually insulting people.

Respect other people's views and their rights.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by mrcelebrity1: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Magicians:
imagine what this lunatic Igbo is saying out of foolishness n bigotry n before you go about your fraudulent prof of foolishness that still won't change the fact that you are a complete fool.
You are the lunatic not the guy you mentioned? You're expecting the governor to sit down and fold his arms? did Yahya Bello of Kogi state slept with both eyes closed for him to win the election? Who called him to order when his boys (thugs) were doing their things during his Kogi state re-election? If Obaseki sleeps for a second, things would go wrong... Obaseki/Shaibu is a GO.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by coldcandy: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
This narrative is one-sided. Igbere tv bikiafu.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Carlmax(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aufbauh:
If he has performed as an incumbent and have the goodwill of the people he doesn't need all these shenanigans. He's only to ensure free, fair, credible and violent free election.

The buhari you know? Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Just as he allowed free and fair election in Kogi and Bayelsa right? Philip continue to give Osho what he want, it is only violence that Osho understand and Philip is checkmating him wella.
Aufbauh:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.