Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,328 members, 7,925,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu (45517 Views)

Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / ‘Call Your Thugs To Order’ – Oba Of Benin Tells Edo Deputy Gov, Shaibu [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ThatFairGuy1: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nice one from omo N'oba akpolopolo. Oba gha tor kpere. Desperate Shaibu should let the people's voice be heard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ThatFairGuy1: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
Just as he allowed free and fair election in Kogi and Bayelsa right? Philip continue to give Osho what he want, it is only violence that Osho understand and Philip is checkmating him wella.
It's an utmost hypocrisy for anyone to accuse PMB of using Federal might in State election. WE STILL REMEMBER WHAT HIS PREDECESSORS DID IN STATES ELECTION. PMB is totally different

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I am beginning to suspect the Oba as Oshiomole's boy, what about Oshiomole and Iyamu's boys?

The oba of Benin is nobody's boy. Stop that trash talk. He is the most respected and revered person in Edo state. What he said is the truth. Shuaibu should calm down a little.

Obaseki and Shuiabu still have my vote though.

God punish Oshiomole!

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by udemzyudex(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oba don collect bribe?

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by udemzyudex(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Meninmen:

The oba of Benin is nobody's boy. Stop that trash talk. He is the most respected and revered person in Edo state. What he said is the truth. Shuaibu should calm down a little.

Obaseki and Shuiabu still have my vote though.

God punish Oshiomole!

Oga Oba sef na human being so STFU.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by udemzyudex(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
cicero:
Haha! It is clear beyond every shadow of doubt that Nairaland is working for APC.. Pushing to front page APC’s every move and only negative news about PDP.

You just wake up grin, good morning.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Jenyo1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
kiss
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by udemzyudex(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
WATCHOVER:

All the comments on this thread, yours is the most captivating of all.
The Oba seems to be baised, which is not good
The Oba also failed to call Oshiomhole, Tony Kabaka to order.

When Oshiomhole's thugs attacked the Governor, why did he not talk?, when Kabaka was Insulting the governor declaring their selves as Lions and Tigers, he was mute.
Though I respect the Oba but I must say he goofed on this one.

I wonder why some people see the Oba as god, he is human and bound to compromise, it's nothing new.

This is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by babajero(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aufbauh:
Why is Obaseki and his Deputy Shaibu are so desperate?
If he has performed as an incumbent and have the goodwill of the people he doesn't need all these shenanigans. He's only to ensure free, fair, credible and violent free election.

The Buhari i know won't allow federal might to overrun an incumbent governor if not Gov. Ortom would have been a history.
OK you want obaseki to keep quiete just like GEJ did that made a desperate failure snatch government from him and destroying Nigeria as he is currently doing. And if you think buhari could use federal might to defeat Ortom in the last election you must be dreaming, because ortom outsmarted buhari by putting Fulani herdsmen in its place before the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by shiimah: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Did Akin Ambode not perform? Why was he denied a 2nd term?

Did Yahaya Bello perform quote? Why was he voted a 2nd time?

I now believe that quote in the bible which says that Heaven sufferers violence and only the strong taketh it by force.. in the case of Nigeria politics, only the strong occupies political offices.quote author=Aufbauh post=93538605]Why is Obaseki and his Deputy Shaibu are so desperate?
If he has performed as an incumbent and have the goodwill of the people he doesn't need all these shenanigans. He's only to ensure free, fair, credible and violent free election.

The Buhari i know won't allow federal might to overrun an incumbent governor if not Gov. Ortom would have been a history.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
udemzyudex:

Oga Oba sef na human being so STFU.

Useless fool. I don't blame you sha. When your governor appoint your traditional rulers like political appointees, why wouldn't you come here to talk nonsense!

The oba is not siding with anybody. Get that in to your necrosed brain. He called Shuibu's name because we know Shuiabu is taking this too far.

And for your information, the oba of Benin is a human and Spiritual being!

Useless goat wey wan show himself

PS: I am voting Obaseki/Shuiabu. Before you come here to talk like a slowpoke!

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by EgusiShankly: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I am beginning to suspect the Oba as Oshiomole's boy, what about Oshiomole and Iyamu's boys?
He reprimanded all parties involved...
This and other video clips posted today were edited by selfish people for selfish reasons.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Foolishbuhari: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aufbauh:

Keep basking in your self delusion. Gandollar comes to mind, Osun comes to mind. Kogi comes to mind and many others.

So much for buhari won't yen yen yen. Useless supporters of a dumb fool

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Mannnn(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Following this Edo election updates on Nairaland, will make you believe APC would win, lmao.. because they show us only APC campaign here and leave that of PDP's.... You have to come to benin to see for yourself... 4+4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Bigchristo: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aufbauh:

You have no ideas of what’s going on, this isn’t about performance, this is about godfatherism and installing who they want in power, so Obaseki is not ready to bend his knees for them before they kick him out in primary elections, now he has decamped automatically this state has now become a PDP state, you should know the sets of people who are desperate is APC because they want everything to make Obaseki lose elections to a point of discrediting his achievements so far, same way they use in installing San wolu of Lagos state and Ambode was drop out in primaries.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by OsusuBishop(m): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
I think Its Oshomole and co that are more desperate. Don't sit down ur house and type shiit. You don't stay in Edo state.

You want them to keep quite so that Oshomole and co can rig them out of office ba?

Maybe u should ask Dankwambbo what happened in 2019?.

Aufbauh:

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by donkuso(f): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Well said Oba but u for no call name.

Order for your
Honey:#2000 per 75cl bottle. 1Ltr #3500,20Ltrs #32,000,25Ltrs #38,000.
Location: Portharcourt. Money guaranteed back if you perform all test necessary and not satisfied. We deliver nationwide.
Chat/Call:07032282281.
# Verified seller.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by donatus101(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

He don kpafuka for Obaseki

No cultism activity in Edo State that Oba and his spiritualist are not fully aware of... Warning Shuab and is boys is a declaration of spiritual war in case he goes to battle, all his boys jazz go turn water

guy shut up ur yansh. Oba this oba that and Edo is still the capital of cultism

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by FGonline: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
he knows what he is saying

He gets secret and deep report,he knows Edo better than u
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by FGonline: 12:05am On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Hmmm, that's bad. For the Oba of Benin palace to be calling him out publicly like this speaks volumes shocked
hahahaha
D guy dey disturb
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Nasrothschild1: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by airoport: 2:37am On Sep 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Tony KABAKA AND GANG NKO?
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Elections Na do or die for my country. Baba Oba just leave them as their eyes go soon clear after the election as them nor dey tell person
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 04, 2020
cpu2006:
This is how our Kings suppose be. He told him point black.
God will continue to be with you sir

It is "point blank" not black sir. Cheers
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Evercurious(f): 4:08am On Sep 04, 2020
Aufbauh:

Naaa you sabi.. so what happened in Rivers state? Abeg Shaibu thanks for giving dem hot hot.. I believe they now understand the language .. you are ever ready..
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Evercurious(f): 4:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Rapuru14:
APC must have finally met their match in Obaseki/ Shuaib hence their recent cries.

It feels good to show Oshiobaba that him and his ilks doesn't have monopoly of violence.

And it feels better when Obaseki wins the election by all means as is the stock in trade of APC. Let them meet their match.

Herd of fools!

That's it
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by udemzyudex(m): 4:24am On Sep 04, 2020
Meninmen:

Useless fool. I don't blame you sha. When your governor appoint your traditional rulers like political appointees, why wouldn't you come here to talk nonsense!

The oba is not siding with anybody. Get that in to your necrosed brain. He called Shuibu's name because we know Shuiabu is taking this too far.

And for your information, the oba of Benin is a human and Spiritual being!

Useless goat wey wan show himself

PS: I am voting Obaseki/Shuiabu. Before you come here to talk like a slowpoke!

I told you to STFU.

If you like vote cow, who cares?

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Evercurious(f): 4:31am On Sep 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

It's an utmost hypocrisy for anyone to accuse PMB of using Federal might in State election. WE STILL REMEMBER WHAT HIS PREDECESSORS DID IN STATES ELECTION. PMB is totally different

Lol.. you are such a funny fello
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Risingsunn: 4:38am On Sep 04, 2020
Show is the dull video and stop posting edited videos.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ThatFairGuy1: 4:48am On Sep 04, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol.. you are such a funny fello
Don't be a Hypocrite please. Which of the state election has PMB in person used Federal might Against.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World / Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.