Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) (72458 Views)

Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
/
See person wey dey claim dodorima and Marlian come quench for woman hand. All these small pikin wey dey claim hardman sef.

/

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Chicastle: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oooohh!! Rightiounesss89 already arrive
Let me shift nah

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Ekpekaycee: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
So where did she stab him that he died before help could come. I can't see any wound on the body.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Chicastle: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oooohh!! Rightiounesss89 already arrived
Let me shift nah
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by pelegiga92(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
I de fear the hole people now oh...

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by louiziana(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
decatalyst:
What has the tattoos done?

They couldn't protect him or warn him about impending dangers?

I still try to understand why people have permanent tattoos...especially the yellow coloured skin undecided

May His soul rest in peace and the criminal that did this be brought on her knees to justice!

You aint saying nothing bros.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Tpave(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
This is becoming too much
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Think9ja(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
kiss
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
MUTERIKA:
still looking for the scar, I don't see no knife mark

Bluetooth knives...

I suspect she used a bluetooth knife. With bluetooth knives, you can deliver a stab without a trace of a scar.

Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
The devil is Fully out to Waste and and Destroy Destinies

The only way He can get you is through Sin.
Sin opens the way for Many Disaters. Not Everyone Survives what Comes with it.

Another Set of young Destinies that have been Diverted, Shattered, Scattered and Battered!

The Worst of all is to Die In Sin!! It
is Hell Fire Straight!No Modification! No Abeg!

Seat up Folks!

Purity, Holiness and the Fear of God will Keep you from a Whole lot.

Let's Strive for These ! Let's Depart from Inquity! It is a Killer!

Ride on man of God. Every Nairalander must become righteous. Many are we that are behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by psalmylee(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
See person wey dey claim dodorima and Marlian come quench for woman hand. All these small pikin wey dey claim hardman sef.

/
guy no be hin be first n him no go be the last

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by ugodson(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
This advise is for both Male and Female,when in a relationship or Marriage and qurrel leads to physical fight Run for ur LIFE d devil will surely use one of them.

Not that u will start saying he/she will change

A word they say is a enough for the wise

Reat in peace bro
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Too bad
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yahoo boys every where in nigeria. undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Almunjid(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
This one refused to marry, thinking that it's only when he marries he will have bad experiences.
Instead of him to marry a good woman and live a responsible life, he preferred to test run all useless ladies.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Enwhen(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
backtalkG:
They say there are two sides to every dispute, now who will go to the other side to hear the deceased story undecided undecided undecided

There is no two ways about a murder case... Hope u are not one ?...it is a clear attack and murdered, the girl was not even hurt , that I will say it was on a self defence.... Pure murdered.

If u want to hear the other part of the story, go to African shrine and pick a girl, at little provocation , u will not only get the other part of the story as wanted but experience it...goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Lamasta(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
First RIP to the dead
Second I didn't see any spot where stabbing ccured
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Quality20(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
22 yr old is still a girl
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
You see those harmless looking, quiet type of girls, bro fear them oo
The talkatives are better than the quiet ones.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Almunjid(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
flemsy15:
Weda na self defence or not, why would someone be in a relationship that he/she knows the other partner is capable of inflicting serious physical the other?

RIP to the dead
The guy has a daughter from another lady he dumped. Na God catch am. Na so all players go continue to pass or miss good women and meet their Waterloo when they meet their types.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by passiveincome01: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Really
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Melison(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fheelzz:
Things dey occur
Shey i go marry laidis
My brother hmm that question dey aswear

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by typicalgamer(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
BEWARE OF PEOPLE WITH VAGINA!!

Do you have a mother or a sister or a wife still
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by BennyDon: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Women and ladies should please stop this knife battle, for God's sake. If he is misbehaving, please go report him to his parents, siblings or close relatives.

The knife-battle must be stopped, Biko.

Signed
Benny dollar Nwobodo
President, Association of Nigerian husbands and Boyfriend's(ANHB)

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by kenfa: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
backtalkG:
They say there are two sides to every dispute, now who will go to the other side to hear the deceased story undecided undecided undecided
No other side of the story is justifiable for her to commit Murder
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
cultist babe kill her cultist boyfriend... that's all folks.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
decatalyst:
What has the tattoos done?

They couldn't protect him or warn him about impending dangers?

I still try to understand why people have permanent tattoos...especially the yellow coloured skin undecided

May His soul rest in peace and the criminal that did this be brought on her knees to justice!
angry
What does the Tattoo have to do with the issue on the ground?
If you no get anything meaningful to say,Waka pass.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by jksxxxx: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fake news the guy didn't die the doctor confirmed him dead and he woke up in the mortuary..I'm in warri close to were it happened

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
BornSnner9:
Hope stabbed justice?? undecided He must get justice we hope.. That girl fit be cultist
bros na them them.. na today,.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Rollercoaster relationship.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by sammysneh(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Hope she wasn’t intoxicated by the famous GORDON DRY GIN embarassed

I wish her 600years in Jail

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.