Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,028 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:06 AM

Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) (72478 Views)

Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by ennecco: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Repent and axcept Jésus Christ. Before is too late. See what fornication has done.remember no Fornicator we enter thé kingdom of GOD.pls repent.

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by AbuAeesha: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
backtalkG:
They say there are two sides to every dispute, now who will go to the other side to hear the deceased story undecided undecided undecided
we nominate you to go hear the other side of the story

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by AbuAeesha: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
decatalyst:
What has the tattoos done?

They couldn't protect him or warn him about impending dangers?

I still try to understand why people have permanent tattoos...especially the yellow coloured skin undecided

May His soul rest in peace and the criminal that did this be brought on her knees to justice! 24 years old youth sent to early grave is disheartening. cry

PS: I say this about tattoo because I do not like it! I do not see the essence of having a permanent tattoo.
imagine someone being resurrected on judgement day with permanent tattoos.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by AbuAeesha: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
decatalyst:
What has the tattoos done?

They couldn't protect him or warn him about impending dangers?

I still try to understand why people have permanent tattoos...especially the yellow coloured skin undecided

May His soul rest in peace and the criminal that did this be brought on her knees to justice! 24 years old youth sent to early grave is disheartening. cry

PS: I say this about tattoo because I do not like it! I do not see the essence of having a permanent tattoo.
imagine someone being resurrected on judgement day with tattoos.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by blackgold7777(f): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
So na Hope kill Justice or na justice kill hope?
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Justice Esiri.... That Nollywood Hero comes to mind. Rest in peace, Chief. As for that guy, condolences to his family.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Thank God I'm single
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lazy youths.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Superpower:
So tattoos are supposed to protect from danger. Wetin I nor go see for nairaland

Uncle, read again and read slowly.

It's a sarcastic comment aimed to show that there is totally no need for the tattoo in the first place. #peace
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Superpower(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
decatalyst:

It's a sarcastic comment aimed to show that there is totally no need for the tattoo in the first place. #peace
I don't think you understand the meaning of sarcasm.who gets a tattoo becausevof protection

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Superpower(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
decatalyst:

I don't think you understand the meaning of sarcasm. Who gets a tattoo because of protection
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by faithful2911(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
The devil is Fully out to Waste and and Destroy Destinies in these Endtimes

The only way He can get you is through Sin.
Sin opens the way for Many Disaters. Not Everyone Survives what Comes with it.

Another Set of young Destinies that have been Diverted, Shattered, Scattered and Battered!

The Worst of all is to Die In Sin!!
It is Hell Fire Straight!
No Modification!
No Abeg!
No Allow me Repent now

Seat up Folks!

Purity, Holiness and the Fear of God will Keep you from a Whole lot.

Let's Strive for These ! Let's Depart from Inquity! It is a Killer!
Crownedrookie bunnae AududuNine11 GentRoyal = homo!
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Superpower:
I don't think you understand the meaning of sarcasm. Who gets a tattoo because of protection

Laughable! grin
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Superpower:

Laughable! undecided
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Drugs were involved here...
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Franking: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Justice Esiri again?
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by essy4060: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
" Holiness, without which no man shall see the LORD JESUS"
Righteousness89:

Another Set of young Destinies that have been Diverted, Shattered, Scattered and Battered!

No Modification!
No Abeg!
No Allow me Repent now

Seat up Folks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by DedeNkem: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

No Modification!
No Abeg!
No Allow me Repent now

Seat up Folks!

Complete bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by smsalert1: 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=93634156][i]The devil is Fully out to Waste and and Destroy Destinies in these Endtimes

No Modification!
No Abeg!
No Allow me Repent now

Seat up Folks!

Godliness is profitable unto all things. Sin leads to disaster

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Daddypress(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
He was Warned in a different way
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
NwaNimo1:
another one?

The youth looks irresponsible though...

The boy looks irresponsible to me. Look at his body. Nothing less than what he got.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Thank GOD i no longer have a VAGINA. I cannot come and kee someborri tongue
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
These China made kitchen knives have become the murder weapons for women. How can we reduce this danger?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Na the cloth wey persin wear na dey go take send am go market buy rabbit cheesy
andyanders:

The boy looks irresponsible to me. Look at his body. Nothing less than what he got.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
airminem:
Thank GOD i no longer have a VAGINA. I cannot come and kee someborri tongue

What happened shocked !!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
But I couldn't see any stabbing, I only saw tattoos allover his body.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by RealSean(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
This happened few days ago opposite the hostel i stay in at Delta State, Abraka. I wouldn't say i knew the dude personally but i usually see him especially when he comes to get a haircut from informations gathered around the relationship was really toxic. They got into an heated argument she chased after him and put a knife behind him and she rushed him to the hospital which he was declared dead shorty after. She was later apprehended by the abraka police force but no news on her yet. God should continue helping us. this country sha dey somehow

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
To those who trivialize dating..
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Daddypress(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

No Modification!
No Abeg!
No Allow me Repent now

Seat up Folks!

1st of August, this year He Escaped Death that would have made him to repent,but he ignored the warning

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Daddypress:
1st of August, this year He Escaped Death that would have made him to repent,but he ignored the warning
Wow! You know him Personally?
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by aremed(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Eyan Erica re oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. / Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.