Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,030 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) (72479 Views)

Lady Stabs Baby Daddy To Death In Imo Over Sharing Formula From Yahoo Business / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Daddypress(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wow! You know him Personally?
I only knew him when he Escaped the first Death, and he was asked to repent, he was even giving Stipen to go and Thank God for saving his life, am surprised seeing his picture as Deceased person

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Moneymagnet24(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
decatalyst:
What has the tattoos done?

They couldn't protect him or warn him about impending dangers?

I still try to understand why people have permanent tattoos...especially the yellow coloured skin undecided

May His soul rest in peace and the criminal that did this be brought on her knees to justice! 24 years old youth sent to early grave is disheartening. cry

PS: I say this about tattoo because I do not like it! I do not see the essence of having a permanent tattoo.
you hate tattoos but commit adultery and fornication. Are you not s hypocrite
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
His body should be cremated.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2020
BLUELemon:
That's the end of the road for him... Let's all live a life of love and fulfilment.
Don't spend a second with a ferocious woman thinking you can change or tame them. You will regret it in death because you won't live to regret it

Hmmmm cool
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by PastorFire: 1:06am On Sep 07, 2020
Mkelv0106:
You see person carry knife face, you dey form hard man, hard man hard man, you don enta underground. As for me, if person use anger carry pin face me sef, I don pick race be that
Oga, talk with sense. He may have being stabbed from the back or definitely somewhere that caught his instinctive defense system unaware.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 1:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Their names tho.. Hope don kill justice....
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Pinkybush: 3:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Why not post photos of the lady for people to see? If it was the guy that did the killing, his photos would've flooded here like lagos flood. Nonsense!
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by relicng: 5:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Evil everywhere.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
You see those harmless looking, quiet type of girls, bro fear them oo
The talkatives are better than the quiet ones.
I swear those stubborn ones are better than those forming mumu. Storing all ur fuckups inside until ur cup go full. Bitter towards u but be smiling at ur face... They explode when u least expect and its always chaotic when they do
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Bloooody(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2020
decatalyst:

I still try to understand why people have permanent tattoos...especially the yellow coloured skin undecided

May His soul rest in peace and the criminal that did this be brought on her knees to justice! 24 years old youth sent to early grave is disheartening. cry

PS: I say this about tattoo because I do not like it! I do not see the essence of having a permanent tattoo.
Is it your body
Is it your business?
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2020
Daddypress:

I only knew him when he Escaped the first Death, and he was asked to repent, he was even giving Stipen to go and Thank God for saving his life, am surprised seeing his picture as Deceased person

So Unfortunate!
His Eyes would be Clear to see what he has done to Himself ..

It's Just the same thing going on Here..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2020
Mkelv0106:
You see person carry knife face, you dey form hard man, hard man hard man, you don enta underground. As for me, if person use anger carry pin face me sef, I don pick race be that
correct man...

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2020
PLAYSTATION 5 IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED....

THIS DUDE IS GONNA MISS ALOT
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Vinxento(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2020
hmmmmm Na strong he be Na y e no go stand. for him mind she no go fit stab am hmmmmm BRO RIP OOOO is so painful ����
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2020
decatalyst:

Yeah thanks for stating your dislike. But you do know how grossly inappropriate it was to state it at this time?
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

The Delta State Police Command has arrested a 22-year-old woman identified as Hope David for allegedly stabbing her lover, Justice Esiri, 24, to death, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK This Afternoon, It was gathered that the incident occurred at about 1 pm on Thursday, September 3, in Abraka, Ethiope East council area of the state.

According to reports gathered by , the lovers had a misunderstanding, which later led to a fight during which Hope stabbed Justice with a kitchen knife.

The victim was reportedly rushed to the General Hospital, Abraka, but was confirmed dead by a doctor, Reports.

Spokesperson for the command, DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya, who confirmed the incident to The Nation, on Saturday, September 5, said the suspect is in police custody.

The corpse has since been deposited at a mortuary.

See Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=304119117556349&id=100038747898450

My main pain is that he died a Marlian. After all the gospel preached to him directly and indirectly. What a waste. All of u remaining marlians, God is watching u
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Hope Killed Justice ....

No more HOPE 4 JUSTICE

If you are in a toxic - violent relationship or marriage kindly find a way out before there is no more Hope 4 Justice!!!!

Beware.

© Seniorwriter.
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2020
emmmyN:
I haven't seen kemimarch16 around in a while. Could she be the gehfren? angry
Illegitimate Child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by decatalyst(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Moneymagnet24:
you hate tattoos but commit adultery and fornication. Are you not s hypocrite

Wtf!

Nah you or your relations I commit am with?

If you have a problem with what I like and what I do not like, take cold water and calm down. It's my choice, you hear?

As for your judgemental moral compass, shove it up ur throat!
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Mkelv0106(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
PastorFire:
Oga, talk with sense. He may have being stabbed from the back or definitely somewhere that caught his instinctive defense system unaware.
Ok o, big man with sense, thank you for educating me Sir. Peace smiley
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Dayvidblue: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Thamayo:

Tomkey

Should have known how dumb you are. The tomorrow I was talking about is monday
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Should have known how dumb you are. The tomorrow I was talking about is monday

The wise needeth not to explain before he's understood but the foolish needs to clamor on his balderdash just to prove its more gibberish than it seems to be......
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Dayvidblue: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Thamayo:

The wise needeth not to explain before he's understood but the foolish needs to clamor on his balderdash just to prove its more gibberish than it seems to be......
Like the fool you are, you are turning things on its head. Only fools need explanations to understand the obvious.
The last time I checked no day has the name 'tomorrow'. The least a smart person should have done is check what day tomorrow is, but no, you would rather be a bigot than use the thing within your skull.
You still remain a bigoted 'the first three letters
of yesterday plus key' though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. / Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.